Her Holiness. Days after.

By xxfantasymixerxx

Yandere cult genshin impact x reader. This is part two and continuation of Her Holiness. The Creator. You fo... More

Chapter 1 Guests
Chapter 2 Rules.
Chapter 3 Waiting
Chapter 4 Change
Chapter 5 Returning
Chapter 6 Home Sweet Teapot?
Chapter 7 Thier Decision
Chapter 8 Lust.
Chapter 9 Confession.
Chapter 10 Sudden visit.
Chapter 11 Argument
Chapter 12 First time.
Chapter 13 Jealousy.
Chapter 14 Removing a Threat.
Chapter 15 Enjoyable Company.
Chapter 16 Breath of Fresh Air.
Chapter 17 Getting a Big Toy.
Chapter 18 Message.
Chapter 19 Fears.
Chapter 20 Sleep.
Chapter 21 While you sleep.
Chapter 22 Visit
Chapter 23 Snow Trip
Chapter 24 New name
Chapter 25 Returning to where it began.
Chapter 26 Reunion
Chapter 27 Ex Harbingers
Chapter 28 Exposed
Chapter 30 Brother in law
Chapter 31 Time to meet the in laws.
Chapter 32 New Family Meeting the Old
Chapter 33 While you are away
Chapter 34 Aunt Julia
Chapter 35 Night talk
Chapter 36 Xiao's Assignment
Opinion
Chapter 37 Sudden events.
Chapter 38 Back to Teyvat
Chapter 39 A small plan
Chapter 40 Khoi is a good boi.
Chapter 41 The Hideout
Chapter 42 Things from the past.
Chapter 43 Long awaited trip.
Chapter 44 Sumeru
Chapter 45 A small rest.
Chapter 46 The calm before the storm
Chapter 47 Meeting the Sages
Chapter 48 Youngest Archon
Chapter 49 Stormy weather
Chapter 50 New Interest
Chapter 51 What could of been.
Chapter 52 Cairan and Theo.
Chapter 53 Getting Ready to Explore
Chapter 54 'What if'
Chapter 55 Adventure time!
Chapter 56 Plans
Chapter 57 The Agreement.
Chapter 58 Act of Loyalty
Chapter 59 Victory
Chapter 60 Snitch
Chapter 61 Minor change in appearance.
Chapter 62 Running.
Chapter 63 Human once again
Chapter 64 Creating
Chapter 65 Connection
Chapter 66 The Adorable Arsonist
Chapter 67 An Aunties work is never done.
Chapter 68 Under Control
Chapter 69 Practice makes perfect.
Chapter 70 Freedom comes with a bit of Explosion!
Chapter 71 Lights! Camera! Panick!

Chapter 29 Boundaries.

5.5K 261 359
By xxfantasymixerxx

You watched Xiao quickly leave to do what you asked but you knew someone was missing. So focusing you attempted to summon him. It was your first time summoning a person so you hoped it would work. After a few seconds of silence you felt a pair of arms wrap around you hugging you close.

"Did you call for me my grace?" You looked behind you to see Zhongli with a smile. "I'm so glad my grace I missed you so much" he said as he rested his head on your shoulder. "I'm so happy you can-" you cut him off.

"Zhongli get off. I'm not happy with you" you said as he froze noticing your cold tone. "I called you here to have a talk with all of you."

"A.. talk?" Zhongli asked letting go "what kind of talk?" He kept asking as you saw the rest of your group come down.

"Go join them and you'll find out." You said as Zhongli went over to them.

"Mom what's wrong?" Paimon asked yawning as Aether carried her.

"Paimon come here." You opened your arms as the child yawned before floating over to you. You got her gently as she snuggled into you and fell back asleep. You used your cloak to cover her and keep her warm.

"Starlight.. what the meaning of this?" Aether asked worried.

"Khoi come here too. You and Paimon aren't part of what happened". You said not acknowledging Aether at the moment. Khoi nodded and went to you.

"Ok my grace.. what is happening your worrying us" Kaeya said with a small smile.

"Bf/N" you said as you saw them all tense up. Well except for Childe.

"Oh yeah now that you mention her I dont see her" Childe said glancing around. "Is she missing?"

"She's dead." You said as Childe looked genuinely surprised.

"She huh?" He said surprised and looked at the rest of the group. "Wait a minute you all are awfully silent and tense looking.." Childe pointed it out.

'right. Childe wasn't there at all when everything happened in Inazuma.. It seems the others didn't tell him either' you thought. "Ok Childe. Get over here too. Seems your innocent as well." He nodded and went over next to you. "Anyone care to confess now or do I have to say it?" You asked.

"My grace please.. listen to us" Albedo said putting a hand on his chest. "We-"

"What part of don't kill her didn't you understand.." you cut him off. You handed Paimon to Khoi."put her back to bed. I don't want to wake her." He nodded and left taking her.

"She hurt you." Scaramouche said angry "did you really want us to see her get off without being punished?"

"She was like a sister to me! I know she-" you were cut off by Kazuha.

"My grace she tried to seduce us behind your back!" Kazuha spoke up as he quickly covered his mouth.

"Idiot we were supposed to keep that hidden!" Zhongli said angry at him. "We agreed to let her keep good memories of her" he said sharply.

"Well now the cats out of the bag" Kaeya said arms crossed.

"What do mean?" You asked.

"She kept telling us how she was here first. That we should be fawning over her and not you." Kaeya explained.

"Ah yeah I remember that." Childe said to you. "She kept going on how if it weren't for her you wouldn't be here."

"Another thing she kept telling me is that this is all fake a game to you. That your simply just using this place to escape your reality." Aether said looking pained at the memory. "Starlight that's not true right? This isn't a game is it?" He asked.

"Of course it isn't!" Itto said arms crossed. "Our grace is kind and loving she won't be playing with us as if we're mere toys."

"Itto right!" Gorou spoke up. "We're not fake! Were real!"

'Bf/N... Why did you tell them those things.. you knew like me that's not something your supposed to tell them' you thought to yourself as you looked down. Maybe it was enough stalling. "And if this was all a game?" You asked as they went silent. "What would you say?" You looked at them. "What if everything here was made up and everything happen because it was meant to be played?"

They stood silent as panic seemed to rise among them.

"We're in a game?" Xiao asked. "No that can't be! This is reality!"

"Your reality." You spoke up.

"...I don't care" Albedo said as they looked at him. "I figured it out long ago. And to be honest I'm not bothered by it. Infact I'm glad that is the case. Because that solidifies you as our creator. My grace." He bowed. "It means that is is indeed you who made Teyvat and was the one who help us all when we needed it." He spoke gently as he looked at you fondly "it only means everything we know is true. Not to mention you chose to be among us. You give us comfort, fight by our side, and even guide us . You watch over us"

"He right" Zhongli spoke. "Game or not. Your still will always be our grace." Zhongli said as he gave you a smile. "You treat us as real people as living beings because that is what we are." The Geo Archon went up to you as he hugged you. "my Grace.. We loved you at first because your our creator however we all fallen for you for how you really are." He said fondly. "Don't forget that. You are her Holiness. Are you still in doubt? Look at all you done. Both here in Teyvat and in your home. Who cares what Bf/N said we all know the truth." Zhongli said you saw the other nodding agreeing.

You were speechless you didn't know what to say. This was the main thing that worried you from the start. But it seems they figured out themselves and seem to be alright. You shaked your head. No you were getting off track. You pushed Zhongli off you much to his surprise. "That doesn't excuse you to kill." You told them. "I told you to take her back. Not to kill her."

"My grace it was for-" You stopped Venti.

"Don't you dare say it was for me. All she did was have an argument with me and yes she did hurt me but it was only a slap" you said.

"She did what!?" Childe yelled angry. "What a ungrateful brat!" The Cryo Archon was furious as the slimes made angry sounds offended on your behalf as well.

"Enough Childe." You said as you looked at your group. "I'm going back to my home. Thanks to your actions there people who want to invade my home since you also left her there to rot." You said angry.

"Even after death she still causes you problems!" Scaramouche said annoyed.

"Don't you start I'm the one whose upset over this!" You yelled at them angry as they stayed silent. "I'll be leaving you all better stay here!"

"My grace! Are you abandoning us!?" Venti yelled panicked as the others looked fearful as well.

"My grace! Please reconsider!" Kazuha pleaded. As you felt the little slimes crowd around your feet making sad sounds as if also pleading to stay with them.

"My grace please! We beg of you to not leave us!" Diluc said shaking in fear. "We won't lash out so recklessly please don't leave!"

Scaramouche laughed amused before he smiled at you "well a promise is a promise my grace. Where you go. I go. So tell me. When do we leave?"

'gawd damn it! Hes too sharp!' you thought to yourself. As much it angered you at the time. He's right. You promised him that yourself. "Right.. A promise is a promise." You said as he walked over to you with that same smile.

"I'm so glad to see my grace is very understanding" Scaramouche said as a deep growl was heard as he looked to see Zhongli angry. "oh angry Mr Lizard?" He tainted "jealous?"

"You little brat" Zhongli said angry.

"Enough!" You said stopping them. "You two stop it!"

"My grace.." Venti said as he ran and hugged you close. "Please! We're sorry!" The Anemo Archon cried ignoring the freezing touch the little slimes gave him as they were tackling his legs in attempt to get him away from you. "Please don't leave us! We promise we will do better we will listen to you! Just don't leave!"

"Starlight.." Aether said shaking in fear as well. "Are you really going to be leaving us?? Me?" He asked afraid. He remembered how empty he felt when you were gone. He remembered how it felt when his own sister left him. He didn't want to feel how it would be if you left him! You saw Aether shake as he hugged himself. You couldn't leave! You were his only light in this dark world his only starlight.

You looked away. You were refusing to be guilt tripped again as you got out of Ventis hug and started to walk away from them. Scaramouche following.

"My grace!" Zhongli yelled after you trying to chase after you but was blocked by the gaint Cyro slime spikes out ready to fight. "Move aside you overgrown slime!" He yelled angry.

"Touch it and you will never me again" you threaten as Zhongli stopped and took a step back. "I'm going back. If you all can show you can then I'll consider returning." You said simply as you kept walking down the path along the river.

"My grace.. please come back" Venti cried.

You did it. Putting this boundary down would help you regain authority in this harem. While you hated seeing everyone cry and plead it was for the best. Even though they killed your best friend you still couldn't hate them. They became the closest thing you had to a family. After all your real family... You sighed.

"I can still hear them crying out for you" Scaramouche spoke walking beside you. He knew what you were doing. Honestly he found it cute thinking you could easily scare him as you did with the others. Once you arrive at a more isolated location he say you take a breath.

"Come here" Scaramouche heard you say as a figure on white appeared kneeling infront of you. His eyes widen hearing you tell it you want to return back. It bowed saying it will obey as portal opened and you started to cross it. Quickly he crossed after you as the portal closed instantly after him.

You looked around your room as you head down seeing how clean and neat it was. You brought out your phone and left it on the side table as you went to the living room to see the empty spot were your TV would be.

*

To say your group back in Teyvat was in distress was an understatement. They were in disbelief, pained, and devastated. They kept crying out for you and more went into madness the longer you didn't appear to them.

"I refuse this.." Zhongli said as he was looking at the path you took.

"You should." A new voice spoke as they all looked to see the white figure. "Our holiness is angered. You all can't follow her orders. Do not worry we will take great care of her in Celestia once she finishes cleaning up the mess you all made for her in her temple."

"Celestia.." Venti said eyes widening. "You leave her alone!!" He yelled angry.

"Your not taking her away from us!!" Childe yelled angry.

"You better leave her-" Zhongli was cut off.

"Or what? You all will try to take us down?" The figure spoke amused. "Like you all I want is her Holiness to be pleased. You all failed to do that so I'm showing her with us she will be better."

"You told her" Albedo said as it nodded. "You bastard.."

"We won't hide things from her unlike the likes of you." The figure said.

"My starlight.. we have to see her!" Aether yelled as the other agreed.

"Already disobeying her Holiness? My my she is far too kind letting you all live with your repeating fails to listen-" it stopped feeling a sharp pain in its chest.

"You leave my wife alone" Zhongli said darkly as he pushed the tip of his spear deeper into its chest. "You tell the rest of Celestia. Stay. Away. From. My. Y/N." He said before pulling out the spear as the figure fell to it's knees clutching it's deeply wounded chest. "I won't have you take what's mine." He said grabbing the figures face making it look at him. "I will take down all of Celestia if they dare keep her away from me." He threatened then tossed the figure aside. "Now go relay that to the others." He ordered as the figure quickly left.

"Let's get going!" Aether said taking everyone to his teapot home. As they quickly made their way to the springs to see you they saw you and Scaramouche in your living room. They visibility relaxed seeing you safe.

While you thought what you did would help you in reality it made them fall more into their possessiveness of you. They watched you.

*

You were in the living room feeling a chill as if you were being watched but brushed it off believing it was Scaramouche staring at you. You heard the door knock and you answered to see men in uniform looking surprised to see you there. You let them in and let them work as they questioned seeing your connection with the now deceased friend. You had Scaramouche stay out of sight for now. It best not to get them mixed in with this. Once the police left they believed you were in the clear. You were gone long when she was killed so they crossed you off the list. They believed she simply was in the wrong place at the wrong time. They deemed it a robbery gone wrong since they noticed the TV was gone. They thought she was house-sitting for you seeing how the house was relevantly clean and she had a copy of your house keys.

"There finally gone." Scaramouche said pleased seeing the cars drive off. "How annoying they kept asking questions." You decided to ignore him til you heard your phone ring you went to pick it up. You looked at the caller id then froze. After a few seconds you answered and in a calm voice you answered.

"Hi Dad.."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

113K 4.2K 16
₊˚ପ⊹┊ ❝ 𝙄'𝙫𝙚 𝙗𝙚𝙘𝙤𝙢𝙚 𝙙𝙞𝙨𝙤𝙧𝙞𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙙 𝙩𝙝𝙚 𝙛𝙞𝙧𝙨𝙩 𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚 𝙞 𝙨𝙖𝙬 𝙮𝙤𝙪. 𝙒𝙞𝙡𝙡 𝙮𝙤𝙪 . . 𝙝𝙤𝙡𝙙 𝙧𝙚𝙨𝙥𝙤𝙣𝙨𝙞𝙗𝙞𝙡�...
480K 18.3K 39
"why do you help him get her, if you didn't want him to?" "to be free" Yandere Student council president x reader. plot- You are the vice council pr...
90 2 2
↳ ♡₊˚. 「yandere various fandoms x gn/male reader」 [Headcanons, One-Shots, &. Scenarios] [Requests: OPEN] - Nothing hurts more than the fact that you'...
165K 4.4K 38
You were somebody who hasn't gotten a single 5* Character yet and you were absolutely stressed due to that... but one day, in your bedroom, while you...