UNTIL DEATH DO US APART ✔

By glowyytears

Kiara Mehra , 24 had just got a job at one of the famous companies in India and she couldn't be more excited... More

CHARACTERS
PLAYLIST
CHAPTER 1
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 7
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHAPTER 15
CHAPTER 16
CHAPTER 17
CHAPTER 18
CHAPTER 19
CHAPTER 20
FAMILY TREE
CHAPTER 21
CHAPTER 22
CHAPTER 23
CHAPTER 24
CHAPTER 25
CHAPTER 26
CHAPTER 27
CHAPTER 28
CHAPTER 29
CHAPTER 30
CHAPTER 31
CHAPTER 32
CHAPTER 33
CHAPTER 34
CHAPTER 35
CHAPTER 36
CHAPTER 37
CHAPTER 38
EPILOGUE
OUR SECRET

CHAPTER 6

7.2K 410 12
By glowyytears

Was Rahul Khanna really standing infront of me right now in the park ?

I think I was imagining things .

"Hey",he greets me so casually like he is used to it .

"Hii",I greet him thanking god I didn't stutter and it didn't felt awkward .

"What brings you here?",I ask hoping I didn't sound nervous .

Damn why did I ask such a silly question ? Don't people come to the garden to jog and play and to do yoga etc .

And why am I always nervous infront of him.

"I come here every day for my morning jog",he tells me .

"Oh I see",I say .

Stupid Kiara what kind of reply is this ?

"I never saw you here so what brings you here today?",he asks . 

"Just felt like going for a morning walk",I say .

"We can continue jogging while we talk",he offers and I agree .

Please don't let it be awkward and I hope I don't embarasse myself infront of him again .

We were quite for a while but then he decides to break the silence .

"Where do you live btw?",he asks.

"Hari Nagar",I tell him .
(A/N : I made up any name)

"That's a little far away from here no park near your area?",he asks .

"No that's why I had to come here took a while to come here but it was okay with me",I say .

"You live in a quite secure area I am sure there must be a park why you jog here?",I ask him to make the converstation going on .

"Well this park holds a special meaning to me when I was kid I always used to come here and as I am not revelead to the public yet it helps me to jog here freely and moreover here are more people than the one park in my area",He says .

The Khanna's live in a quite secure area where most of the rich people live . Or should I say The Khanna's , The Malhotra's and The Kapoor's are neighbours ? The three most powerful families of India . And that area had tight security .

"Fair enough and I am loving the vibe over here",I say and he agrees .

"Aashna dosen't comes for a walk?"I ask him .

"Nope it's Sunday so as per her she is having her Sunday beauty sleep where no one wakes her up before 11 or 12pm",He says .

"She wakes up that late on a sunday?",I ask .

"Yup and no one minds that in our house",he says.

"So do you have any sibling?",he asks as we kept jogging in a slow pace .

"Yes an older sister",I tell him .

"Is she engaged I think I heard Aashna talking to Ma about someone's sister being engaged",he says .

"Yes she is engaged",I tell him .

"Oh to whom?",He asks.

"Ankit Sinha you must know him",I tell him .

"Ankit bhai ? wow what a small world that means you are Aarya bhabhi's sister?",he asks .

"Yes I am",I say.

My eyes lands on my watch and I see it was my time to go back so I stop infront of the gate and Mr.Rahul also stops .

"I am sorry but I have to leave now",I apolozise .

"No worries I am leaving too now I completed my daily rounds",he says .

I give him a smile which he returns with a small smile .

I turn around to leave but he stops me .

"Wait I bought my car today so may I drop you off to your house?",he asks and I was quite taken aback with it .

"No no it's okay I will go by myself",I say .

"Please let me drop you off I insist",he says ..

After much attempts I agree and we both go and sit in his car .

I tell him the directions to my home while we kept having small talks in between .

"Thankyou for dropping me off Mr.Rahul",I say when he stops the car infront of me .

"No worries and you are on first name basis with my sister it's only fair you are on a first name basis with me too so cut all the formalities and call me Rahul only",he says.

"And yes I am not your CEO yet I am your co-worker right now",he says .

Like sister like brother .

"okay then thankyou Rahul it was nice talking to you",I thank him .

"It was nice talking to you too Kiara",he says

"Well then see you at work tomorrow",he says and after saying goodbyes he left .

Well Rahul is total opposite of what I thought him too be . When I first saw him in the auditorium he gave off a cold vibe but he is total opposite .

Someone said it right Don't judge a book by it's cover .

I turn around to see Aarya di standing  infront of the door with her arms fold  .

"Ahem so who dropped you off?",she asks ..

"I- Rahul Khanna",I tell her and there was an exact 10 sec silence before Di spoke .

"Omg ! you mean the Rahul Khanna who is the future CEO of the company you work in?",She asks ..

"Yes the one and only",I say.

"I had a dinner with him once at the Kapoor's",she tells me .

"I know Aashna told me",I say .

"You already had a dinner with him and he also refers to you as bhabhi then why are you feeling so excited after knowing all this?",I ask referring to Rahul dropping me off .

"Because here we are talking about the one and only Rahul Khanna",She says and I shook my head chuckling .

"And yes before you ask any further questions let me tell you I bumped into him in the park where I learned he comes there daily in the morning , we jogged together while we had a chat and he offered to drop me off",I tell her .

"Wow ..why do I feel something happening between you two soon",she says in a daydreaming voice .

"Aren't you watching too many drams nowadays?",I ask .

"It is because of you I got addicted to watch the dramas",She says .

"And why not possible it is possible anyways I am telling this to Ma and Papa!"she says and runs inside .

I shook my head slightly with a smile and headed inside too thinking me and Rahul aren't possible at all . 

______________

"Yaar Kiara I am getting bored",Di says coming into my room as she plops down beside me .

"Go and meet Jiju or tell him to come here to meet you",I suggest ..

"Nah he is busy he can't",She says.

"Working on Sundays too?",I ask .

"Yes afterall he is an doctor so he has a 10 hour long surgery planned today",She says .

"Hmm then should we go out today just us two?",I suggest .

"Oh yes please I need to go out",she says .

"Okay then you inform Ma and Papa about us going out",I say.

"okayy but where are we going?",she asks . 

"Movie the one which released yesterday",I tell her .

"Oh that one I wanted to watch it okay then I will go and inform Ma and Papa you book the tickets",she says.

__________________

It was currently 5 in the evening and me and Aarya di were at the cinema in the mall .

Our movie is supposed to start in 30 minutes and right now the cinema is being cleaned up .

"I will go and get us something to eat",Di says . I tell her what I want to eat and she goes to bring us food .

While I was waiting for her someone tapped me on my shoulder I turned around to see it was Aashna .

"Oh hi Aashna",I greet her with a hug .

"Heyy Kiara",she greets hugging me back .

When I broke our hug I found out she wasn't alone Rahul was also standing behind her .

                      ************

Well finally a proper conversation of Rahul and Kiara .

Well Rahul and Kiara met again .

Stay tuned for the next chapter to find out !

It will be out soon .

<3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

577K 26.8K 48
Arranged Marriages in India are common. Arranged Marriage between two powerpack business houses is common, as well. But what are the complications on...
109K 6.1K 41
Are you looking for arranged marriages with a little bit of drama but a lot of romance? Then you came to the right stop.... ________________________...
134K 7K 37
"Why don't you understand? I want you to be happy, you fool." **** On the surface, Arpita was a calm, smart, independent woman, living a simple life...
718K 25.7K 33
Kiara Malhotra is sunshine personified. Ever smiling, bubbly and tenderly beautiful, she's more than a pretty face. She's a talented baker from Delhi...