Sanders Sides Omorashi Book!!

By i_dont_hesitate

Heyyy guys! Since Wattpad deleted my other Omo book i'm making this new one! I'd love requests lol Omorashi i... More

Idk if I told ya'll this or not lmao
RULESSSSSS FOR REQUESTS
Little Space at Movies
Night Time Problems(Pt. 1)
Night Time Problems(Pt. 2)
Enemies to Brothers
Diaper Rash
Wetting on a Diaper
Locked in the Bathroom
Bathtub Accident
Toy Store
Loss of Composure
Lap Wetting
Hiking With a Shy Bladder
Communication
Potty Training Chart
Potty Time!
You Were Going To Hurt Yourself!
Well That Was One Way For Us to Bond...
You Can't Play With Us.
You Can't Play With Us pt2
It Was the Grape Juice's Fault!
HE HAS A PISS KINK HAH-
Plant Life✌️
Solution
Mission Failed Successfully
Remus is Afraid Of the Dark(get this man a nightlight)
Roman's Kind of a Jerk and makes everyone mad but It'll Be Ok In the End
Didn't Get a Chance
Demons lol
Mommy Wow I'm a Big Kid Now
RIP Janus(Pt. 1)
Star Gazing Date 😍😍(Gone Piss)
Stargazing Date: the Prequal: Subtle
Roller Coaster BRRRRR
Car Accidents and Logan's a Brat but It'll Be Ok in the End
Logan Hates Germs, Remus is Shy, and also Waterfalls
Handcuffed(non sexual ya nasties.)
Projects Are Stressful Fr Bruh(Roman Needs to Chill)
Remus Gets Extremely Traumatized(I Still Suck at Titles)
Hide and Seek(gone wrong)
Try Not To Pee (Gone Wrong)
You're Getting Younger Every Day
Pee Holding Contest Les Goooooo
Hes Just a Little Shy Guy 👉👈
Should've Watched Shrek
There Will Be Absolutely NO Cursing in My Christian Minecraft Server
He Loves To Watch Them Squirm
Fantasy yay
You Want to Rob MY house? PISS YOURSELF, HAHAHAHA
Afraid to Pee After a Horror Movie? Understandable.
Don't Cry! It's Okay, I Wouldn't Leave My Blocks Either!
Roman, You're an Asshole but You Were Stressed So We Forgive You
Logan Wishes That His Friends Were Normal(Remus Pisses Himself in a Closet)
Should've Been A TAD More Specific There, Pat
Roman You're Really Too Good To Piss On a Tree?
Fine, I'll Wear a Diaper. But I Need More Money.
Patton Can't Leave The Bed But It's Okay Because Janus Is a Good Boyfriend
You're Just As Much of a Man As Us
Janus is Shy But His Friends Are Amazing
REMUS WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!
ROMAN WHY THE HELL WOULD YOU DO THAT?!?!(Sequal to previous chap)
Janus. I Will Aim Your Dick.
*Whispers* What the Hell is Happening?
Naughty Boi
Remus. Have You Been Peeing On the Floor?😃
Omg Roman I'm So Sorry; I Forgot You Were Shy
Remus, There Were Perfectly Usable Bathrooms, What the Hell is Wrong With You?
So The Prank Went a Little Too Far
You Guys Can Be Supportive Later, I'm Literally About To Piss Myself
You Should've Gone Before We Left. How Does It Feel? :)

Roman shy lol also littlespace btw🤩😤

530 9 12
By i_dont_hesitate

A/n: YA'LL YA'LL LOOK I GOT HATE

Oh btw they're a discord friend💀 always bullying my piss stories

Im so embarrassed right now😭

They're always trying to get me to stop writing these, but like,,,,

Piss.

For urdadlolz123 thankssssss!!! Still working on that whole Janus one(I forgot about it for a while and just now remembered it) 💀

"Are you sure you'd be...comfortable? With this? With me regressing in front of you?" Roman asked, slightly unsure as he looked up at his boyfriend, who just a month ago told him he'd love to be his caregiver, "people aren't usually very accepting about this kind of thing."

"Well I wouldn't offer if I wasn't willing to give it a shot!" Patton exclaimed, "You've told me like, forever ago and i've yet to see you actually regress! So if I don't see it, when do you do it?"

"When you aren't home" Roman got said, "I'm sorry, I just—I haven't had a very good...history with having caregivers. They all just think it's weird and stupid, and they weren't very nice. Most people—they just don't understand" Roman sighed, laying his head on Patton's chest.

"Well I want to understand" Patton murmured, running his hand through Roman's hair, "I want to know what's going on in that brain of yours, I want to experience you in little space. I've done research, I know some things now, and Roman, I accept this part of you, and i'm sure that once I see it, i'm going to love it."

Roman brought a hand up to his face to fan the mist away, because wow, Patton always had a way of making him feel emotional, "Thank you so much, Patton, it means the world to me that you're so willing."

"Roman, we've had this conversation a couple of times before! Are you afraid? Of me?" Patton asked, feigning a pout.

"No, I just—i'm different when i'm in little space" Roman sighed, "and I don't know if you'd like it."

"Roman, your personality is your personality, it can't be changed! You just have to learn to accept it!" He exclaimed, "Oh, I bet you're so rambunctious—like you are now, but ten times worse right? You're already really loud and prideful, and you know how kids are absolutely full of themselves!"

Roman chuckled, because oh boy, Patton had no idea what was coming. Roman was not like that...at all. Another reason he was afraid to let Patton see him like that—because he was so vulnerable like that. He was quiet, and shy, and sensitive.

"Anything I need to know? Before it happens?" Patton questioned.

"I don't think so, i'm not really particularly needy" Roman shrugged, "all I think you should know, is how you described me as a little is 100% the opposite of how I actually am"
He smirked.

"No way!" Patton cried, "I don't believe it!"

"Well, you're going to see it for yourself eventually" Roman chuckled.

"What—what do you mean do it?" Roman sputtered.

"Do the little space thing!" Patton cried.

"Patton!" Roman laughed, "I can't just force it—well, I guess I could, it's kind of a process though, but usually it just happens. Like, I slip into it."

"Ohhhh....okay! So i'll just have to look for the signs?" Patton questioned.

"I guess so—it's not like an every day thing, but i'll occasionally slip into it from time to time. It's a good stress reliever" he shrugged.

"Oooh, okay, that's cool!" Patton exclaimed, "I guess we'll just have to wait then!"

————————————————————

After a week had passed, Patton was honestly three seconds away from forcing a pacifier down Roman's throat and making up some magic words to force him into little space, but luckily, that didn't happen, because he started picking up the signs.

Roman started to get quieter and even a little fidgety during a quiet afternoon.

Which was weird, because he kind of expected him to get into an excited ramble or something but Patton had been told that Roman was quiet—and very shy. Which he didn't believe. He thought that Roman was just messimg around!

But now it was happening and it was so adorable.

"Roman, baby?" Patton asked softly.

Roman slowly looked over, and then tried to hide his face.

Patton squealed with delight, "are you little?" He questioned, trying to keep the excitement from his voice as to not scare him away.

Roman blushed and nodded, which caused Patton to almost physically combust because of how adorable he was.

"Well, i'm sure that just sitting here isn't very fun...what do you want to do, sweet heart?" Patton asked.

Roman shrugged.

Patton smiled, "Don't be shy, baby. We can do whatever you want. Do you have any little space items or toys you'd like to play with? Or would you like to just stay in here?"

Roman gave it a moments thought, before whispering, "can we color?"

Patton could have fainted, "yes, of course baby, let's go color! Oh, I know that you have the most wonderful coloring book, full of puppies! Ooh, how about I get you some juice too, hmm? Wanna show me where you put your sippy cups?"

A small smile crept up on Roman's face as he nodded. Patton was different. Patton was nice.

"Then what are we waiting for? C'mon!"

————————————————————

Patton was kind of shocked. They've been coloring for about fifteen minutes, and Roman had barely said a word. He really was shy in little space.

When he finished his juice, he didn't ask for more, but when Patton suggested more, he was all on board, pushing the cup towards him and nodding.

So...in little space he was shy, quiet and had trouble asking for things. Patton had to admit that it was adorable. And peaceful, very very peaceful. He didn't expect this, but he was kind of glad he wasn't running around screaming and drawing on the walls, so technically it was a win.

Roman poked Patton gently with a crayon and nervously held up his picture to show him how neatly he colored in the lines.

"Oh, wow!" Patton gasped, "this is so wonderful, Roman! Oooh, I know, we can tear it out and hang it up on the fridge!"

Roman blushed and nodded, tearing it out and handing it to Patton.

"Oh, I love it!" Patton exclaimed as he stared at it.

"Thank you daddy" Roman whispered, his face burning.

"Oh, you're welcome baby" Patton squealed, smiling with glee, "what do you want to do now?"

"Um...can we play blocks and watch tv?" Roman asked, unsure of himself.

"Of course, that sounds great, come on" Patton said, "let's get your blocks and bring them to the family area."

Roman nodded, and walked off to grab his blocks while Patton turned on Max and Ruby.

————————————————————

Roman sure had a few regrets in his life, but forgetting to tell Patton about his bathroom shyness in little space was way up there.

Patton had literally asked him if there was anything he needed to know, how could he forget the biggest thing?!

So now he was just sitting in front of his block tower, desperate to pee and trying to work up the courage to ask. But he never asked when he was in little space. Like, ever, and he wasn't sure why. It shouldn't be something so huge and embarrassing, but it just was for him.

Another big regret was the ungodly amount of juice he consumed within the past couple of hours, and he was in dire need of a bathroom break from all of his block building.

Patton had been pretty good at guessing what he needed throughout the day, so hopefully he would catch on soon and bring him to the bathroom.

Sure, he could go by himself, but Patton would either ask where he was going or try to follow him, and that would cause him to have to admit he had to go, and Patton would definitely hear it, and then he would know that he's been holding it for a while, because Roman was sure that he wasn't about to go and take a normal leak.

He pulled his knees up to his chest and rested his chin on them, abandoning his blocks in favor of trying to just focus on watching tv, though his mind always wandered back to his growing, desperate need for the bathroom.

He whimpered, curling in further on himself when he felt a surge of desperation course through his bladder.

"Baby, are you okay?" Patton asked gently.

Roman nodded rapidly, staring at the ground in front of him in fear as he felt his control begin to slip.

"Are you sure?" Patton questioned, noticing Roman's odd behavior.

All Roman wanted to do was tell his daddy, explain what the real problem was and just how badly he needed to use the restroom, though he found himself clamp up and say something else, "daddy, 'm fine..." he mumbled.

Patton nodded, "okay...do you wanna come sit next to me on the couch?"

Roman shook his head, "i'm playing wif my blocks..."

"Oh, of course of course, silly me" Patton giggled.

Roman closed his eyes, facing towards the television so that Patton couldn't see how his face was twisted into disgust. Silent tears slipped down his cheeks and dripped down his chin, it hurt, it hurt so bad, and it was so overwhelming, and he just needed to go potty, but couldn't tell his daddy.

He let out a puff of breath, no longer able to keep it all contained. He whimpered as his pants began to soak thoroughly with urine.

His eyes brimmed with tears as he heard his daddy ask him why he was crying. He couldn't tell him—he would be so disappointed in him. But he was going to find out anyways.

His puddle grew in the front until his pants couldn't soak up anymore, and it began to pool around his bum. Patton gasped, audibly and stood up so quickly that Roman flinched away, immediately beginning to sob out loud, placing his hands over his eyes as his face burned a bright red.

"I'm sorry daddy! I'm sorry!" He hiccuped, continuing to hide his face as he heard Patton kneel down in front of where he was sitting, "it was an accident! I didn't mean to!"

"Roman, baby" Patton shushed, placing a gentle hand on his little's shoulder, trying to keep his voice calm. He wasn't mad or anything, he was just shocked and didn't really know how to react—they hadn't talked about this part? "hey—it's okay. It's okay, sweet pea, can you tell me happened? Why didn't you tell me you had to go potty?"

Roman sniffled some more, trying to search for the right words, but he just couldn't. He whimpered and started crying harder, and that made Patton even more panicked, "hey! Hey, no no no! Don't cry, i'm sorry I wasn't trying to make you upset" Patton said quickly, "hey—honey, how about we get you cleaned up? Hm? Maybe a bubble bath would calm you down?"

Roman simply nodded, trying to wipe his tears away and stifle his sobs, taking his daddy's hand and getting up.

"Yeah...yeah, just gonna get you a bath to relax in, and we can talk once you've calmed down, okay?" Patton asked, walking them to the bathroom and beginning to heat the water, "let's get these icky clothes off of you, okay?"

————————————————————

Once Roman's bath had been properly bubbled up and some rubber duckies had been added to the mix, Patton left to go and clean the floor and pop the clothes in the wash. When he returned, he found that Roman had calmed down enough to where he could actually breathe, and his tears had stopped.

Patton tried to ask him about it again once he found that he was in a much better mood, "so...want to tell me why you had an accident?" He asked gently.

"I was...um. scared" Roman said meekly, looking down at the bubbles, suddenly finding them very interesting.

Patton felt like his heart could break at how tiny and afraid he sounded, "Roman, you aren't in trouble my dear, I just wanted to make sure nothing was wrong...why were you scared? Was it me?"

Roman shrugged, "I dunno...I just didn't wanna ask" he whispered, "I think I got shy...l

"Oh, hon come here i'm so sorry if I came off as unapproachable" Patton said.

"No, daddy it wasn't you...it was me. I'm always like this—I forgot to tell you..." Roman mumbled.

"Oh, Ro it's alright, come on, let's get out and make some snacks, okay? Next time you can tell me. I promise I'll just help you" Patton said, "I won't be mean to you. I'll just get you to the potty, okay?"

Roman nodded, standing up and allowing Patton to rinse the bubbles off of him, "okay daddy, I promise i'll try to tell you..."

"That's all I ask—now, onward! To snack time!"

A/n: Okay so anyway,, someone requested a little remus amusement park one that i'm working on, so either expect that one or the Janus one I talked about in the beginning next

I always get tad nervous posting little space ones because I don't want to offend anybody or depict anything wrong, because i'm not a little nor do I know anybody irl who is, so like, if ya'll have anything you noticed i'm doing wrong, or even something i'm not doing that you'd like to see, don't be scared to tell me🥰🥰🥰

Also next week is my last week of school before christmas break so HOPEFULLY once all these final exams are done i'll be able to write more

Ending is rushed as always, yk me🤧

Words:

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

237K 7.6K 169
What if a Pokémon Trainer found herself in the world of One Piece? What if she found herself with the Strawhat Pirates? What if she finds herself get...
174K 4K 53
❝ i loved you so hard for a time, i've tried to ration it out all my life. ❞ kate martin x fem! oc
164K 10.7K 43
عادةً ما تأتي العائِلة أولاً، بضجيجها، وحِسها، وحروبِها الدائِمة رغماً عن أمانِها المُستقر، جيشك المُتصدي، محطة إيصالك، ملجأك الدائِم، ويقينك الوحيد،...
64.7K 1.7K 27
A little AU where Lucifer and Alastor secretly loves eachother and doesn't tell anyone about it, and also Alastor has a secret identity no one else k...