Sonic the Hedgehog & The Dale...

By DalekLord

To get back the seven Chaos Emeralds from Dr. Eggman, Sonic and his friends manage to take the Blue Typhoon a... More

Authors Note
Part One: A Wounded Hero and Gathering
Part Two: The Dead Planet
Part Three: Finding Eggman and Taken Prisoners
Part Four: The Parliament of the Daleks, The Supreme Dalek, and Dalek X
Part Five: Dalek Trooper Production
Part Six: Labor Camp and The Thals
Part Seven: Plan of The Great Escape
Part Eight: X Group and Dr. Nega Robotnik to the Rescue
Part Nine: Varga Plant, Rebec, and Playing with Dolls
Part Ten: Welcome to the Thal Resistance and Reconnaissance
Part Eleven: Instant VHSs, DVDs, Blu-ray and Streaming
Part Twelve: Ambush Plan, and Dinner
Part Thirteen: Ambush, Chaos Supreme and Blake's Death
Part Fourteen: The Cult of Skaro, Trash Compactor, and Rescue from the Enemy
Part Fifteen: Unit 359#58290 and Chaos Supreme Speech
Part Seventeen: Homebound and Conclusion
Blooper Reel

Part Sixteen: The Final Boss

28 0 0
By DalekLord

[Outside the City]

The whole Thal resistance had arrived at the tunnel entrance with reinforcements.

Women Thal - "Come on, this way."

The group enter the tunnel.

[Lord's Chambers]

Blue Strategist Dalek - "CHAOS BOMB IS NOW PRIMED, IT WILL DETONATE IN 200 RELS!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "EXCELLENT! PREPARE FOR OUR RACE TO BECOME MASTERS OF SKARO AND BEYOND!"

Dr. Eggman - "Beyond?"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "ONCE WE HAVE CONTROL OF THE PLANET AND YOUR EXECUTION IS DONE, THE MARINE DALEKS ARE TO ASSEMBLE THE IMPERIAL FLEET!"

Grand Admiral Jonah - "AND FROM OUR HOME PLANET, WE WILL CONQUER THE GALAXY!"

Dr. Eggman - "The Galaxy? you can't control the galaxy, the people would only try depose you from ruling. And that's only half right."

White Elite Dalek - "THAT IS INCORRECT! FEAR WILL KEEP THE PLANETS BEYOND IN LINE! FEAR OF OUR MIGHT!"

Yellow Eternal Dalek - "SECURITY SENSORS DETECT UNAUTHORISED MOVEMENT IN SECTION SEVEN!"

Purple Time Controller Dalek - "IT MIGHT BE THE THALS!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "DISPATCH A DALEK TO INVESTIGATE!"

[Corridors]

Thals had reached the interior of the city. As did Taron, Vaper and Rebec from the air duct.

Taron - "What now?"

Rebec - "We wait for a single Dalek and some Dalek Troopers. Then we sneak into the control room."

It didn't take long for them to wait.

Grey Dalek - "EXTERMINAT-"

Cooki - "Eat this, you metal brut!"

Cooki slams a Muticunka into the Dalek's eye.

Grey Dalek - "AGH! HELP ME! HELP! HELP ME! HELP ME! HELP!"

Rebec - "Cover the gun!"

Grey Dalek - "HELP ME! HELP! THALS INFILTRATED THE CITY! HELP ME! MY VISION IS IMPAIRED, I CAN NOT SEE! MY VISION IS IMPAIRED, I CAN NOT SEE! HELP! CANNOT SEE THEM!"

The begin tearing of the slates on the mid section.

Grey Dalek - "HELP! HELP ME! BECOMING IMMOBILE!"

Taron - "Vaper, open the top!"

He opens the top up, fires a shoot into the casing, took of his cloak, wraps it around the contents of the Dalek and dumps it in the corner.

Rebec - "Good work. Taron."

Taron climbs inside the Dalek casing and closes the top.

Taron - (Dalek Voice) "Okay, let's help are friends."

They push Taron's Dalek since it's slates have been torn off. A little green tentacle claw hand pokes out from under the cloak before going limb.

[Lord's Chambers]

Back in the chambers,

Vanilla - "You know, Supreme. You can share this planet with the Thals. Both you and them can cooperate, They'll ideal something for you and you ideal something for them. As well as free their friends and families from the Labor Camps."

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "NEGATIVE! WE DO NOT NEED TO COOPERATE WITH THE THALS! THE DALEKS ARE SUPERIOR!"

Red Drone Commander - "I HAVE LOST CONTACT WITH THE DALEK SENT TO INVESTIGATE!"

Just then, a big squad of Dalek Troopers along with a single grey Dalek entered.

Rusty - "WHAT HAPPENED TO HIS SOLAR SLATS!?"

Amy - "Solar Slats?"

Rusty - "THE PANELS ON OUR WEAPON PLATFORM! DALEK X DOESN'T HAVE ANY DUE TO THE DISC ON HIS BACK AND HIGHER BASE. BUT IN THE CITY, HE PRODUCES A ACRID SMELL!"

Tails - "Oh, you mean you guys are powered by static electricity like the dodgems at fairs?"

Rusty - "CORRECT! WHEN THE DALEKS WERE IN THE MARK ONE CASINGS SIMILAR TO DALEK X'S, WE COULD ONLY MOVE ON METAL! BUT WE ADAPTED TO THE TERRAIN OUTSIDE BY USING DISCS ON OUR BACKS AND HIGHER BASES BEFORE WE CHANGED TO SOLAR SLATS!"

Red Drone Commander - "WHERE ARE YOUR SOLAR SLATS!?"

Taron - (Dalek Voice) "I was ambushed! But the Thals have been driven back!"

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "WHY ARE YOU NOT IN PURSUIT OF THEM!?"

One of Troopers lifts his helmet to reveal Vaper.

Vaper - "Because we are them!"

The Thals grab hold of the Supreme Dalek and sends him straight to the Chaos Bomb. It doesn't explode, but spills the Chaos Emeralds on the ground.

More Thals enter the Chambers.

The Thal Resistance charges forward, yelling and shouting, and begins fighting their way through the army. Gunfire flies everywhere as the Resistance troops unleash various firepower on the approaching Daleks and their Troopers.

Sonic - "Now's the chance."

The Chaos Emeralds begin moving on their own before floating towards Sonic. Merging into him.

Sonic levitates, his head tilts forward, his fists clutched and his knees nearly bent up.
When he throws his head back and opened his arms and legs, he ignites into a might glow before revealing himself as Super Sonic.

The Daleks, Thals, Robots and Mobians alike move back. He looks over them like a god, before looking a Silver and Shadow who step forward.

Super Sonic turns to Shadow and Silver and transform them into Super Shadow and Super Silver. The trio of super transformed hedgehogs then fly up to combat Chaos Supreme Dalek.
While everyone else fight the Daleks and their Troopers.

The three of them then fly towards the Supreme Dalek who fires at them. Even the Supreme's guards attempted to stop the three Super Hedgehogs, but they were easily wiped out like Eggman's Badniks in those other battles.

But the Dalek Supreme was far more powerful.

Back below,

Daleks - "EXTERMINATE!!!! EXTERMINATE!!!"

Grey Dalek - "MY VISION IS IMPAIRED!"

Cooki was now firing his Muticunkas at many of the Daleks.

Black General Dalek - "MUTICUNKAS!!!"

Cooki - "Get'em While They're Hot!"

On ends up hitting the Supreme Dalek.
He looks directly at him.

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "YOU DARE FIRE PIECE OF FOOD AT OUR MA-"

Before he could finish, The Supreme Dalek got tackled by Super Shadow.

Knuckles knocks out a Dalek Trooper.

Knuckles - "Take this!"

Shadow knocks out a number of Dalek Troopers, Silver psycho-kinetically immobilizes four Daleks, which the Chaotix members knock out three shortly afterwards, Amy smashes one of the Daleks' eyestalk Silver immobilized with her Piko Piko Hammer.

Female White Dalek - "MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! I CANNOT SEE! MY VISION IS IMPAIRED! I CANNOT SEE!"

And Rouge kicks out some more immobilized Dalek Troopers while airborne.

And of course, Sticks went absolutely ballistic. Beating up a Dalek Trooper.

Sticks - "Arghhhhhhhh!"

Eggman, Nega, Their followers, Dylan, and Rusty attacked any reinforcements entering the Chambers

Finally, Super Sonic, Super Shadow, and Super Silver surrounded Chaos Supreme.

Chaos Supreme Dalek - "YOU WILL BE EXTERMINATED!"

Super Sonic - "If That's How You Put It. But Guess What, Supreme Dalek? The Thals and My Friends Are Not The Ones Being Exterminated, You Are! Silver, Shadow?!"

The two nod.

Super Sonic - "THIS IS FOR BLAKE!!!"

The three Super Hedgehogs charged forward and punch the Supreme's casing. Not so much damaging it, but enough to knock out the Master Emerald.

The Emerald falls to the ground next to the Chaos Bomb.

Tails, quick with his head, flew in and began reactivating the bomb. He finally placed the Master Emerald in the bomb's power source.

The Supreme Dalek notices this, and looks towards the Supreme Council, The Cult of Skaro, The Marine Daleks, and X Group.

Metallic Supreme Dalek - "WITHDRAW!!!!"

The Supreme Council, The Cult of Skaro, The Marine Daleks and X Group along with few Drones elevated and followed their leader with Saunderz and Helmet running after them in tow.

Tails - "Rusty! Race Your Shield!"

Rusty obeys and his hemispheres on his skirting surround him. Forming a force field which also protected Dylan.

Super Sonic - "Everyone Get Down!"

So everyone does.

The bomb detonates with Green lightning bolts hitting the Daleks and Dalek Troopers.

The troopers are killed straight away. The Daleks scream before exploding.

Are heroes get off the ground and looks about.

Tails - "It worked."

Wave - "Wait, did you reactivate that bomb?"

Tails - "Yep, not only did I do that, but reprogrammed it to attack the Daleks."

Shade looks towards Dylan and Rusty.

Shade - "You two are safe now."

The shield deactivated.

Rusty - "I'M GLAD THIS IS OVER!"

Author's Note: I managed to make a reference to the original story and the Peter Cushing film with the Dalek mutant coming out of the cloak. I'll try make sure I finish this fanfic before the anniversary of the Original serial, "The Daleks" on December 21st 1963. I can also try add in my Dalek Art Work from Deviantart after their finished.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.4K 118 21
Summary: In the midst of the battle, Sonic calls upon Silver and Shadow to help him defeat their enemy. The seven chaos emeralds are there and react...
18.8K 393 19
Somewhere in a kingdom, called the Rose Kingdom, their lives a young pink princess, known as princess Amy Rose. Having a lot of friends Amy has a gre...
59K 1.5K 42
Cream's mother Vanilla has passed away due to cancer She doesn't have any other family, so, Shadow decides to take her in as his own. Cream is more t...
8.9K 214 34
when Eggman accidentally uses the wrong ray gun during a fight against Sonic and friends their world is suddenly turned upside down what will happen...