Friend to Foe

By Shae_fluff

Lily always had a beautiful kind spirit and heart that Camry could never understand why lily always attract s... More

Characters
Introduction
Chap 1 memories
chap 2 Disgusted
chap 3 I'm done
chap 4 shopping!
Chap 5 🍻 Party vibes
Chap 6 Getting caught
Chap 7 Separation
Chap 8 forgiveness
Chap 9 Emotional damage
Chap 10 The get away.
Chap 11 Confrontation
Chap 12 Date crasher part 1
Chap 13 Date Crasher part 2
Chap 14 Revenge
Chap 15 Appreciation
Chap 16 A glimpse of the past.
Chap 17 Surprise surprise
Chap 18 Strange...
Chap 19 Date night
Chap 20 The truth
Chap 21 Couples Retreat
Chap 22 Punishment🚫💦
Chap 23 My turn
Chap 24 Trouble in paradise
Chap 25 Ultimatum
Chap 26 Doctor visit
Chap 27 The move
Chap 28 Evidence
Chap 29 The plan
Chap 30 By my rules
Chap 31 The rules
Chap 32 Finding out
Chap 33 Busted
Chap 35 Appointment
Chap 36 Give her time
Chap 37 group thingz
Chapter 38 I didn't mean it
Chapter 39 Ooh baby!
Chapter 40 Birthday girl
Chapter 41 Surprise!
Chapter 42

Chap 34 The wrong one

2K 114 18
By Shae_fluff

Previously on Friend to Foe...

🌺Lily🌺 POV

"Bitch excuse me, what did you say?!" a homewrecker, is she fucking crazy,

"Hoe...you heard me, leave Jamaal alone. We are getting married and have a child together" she pointed in the back seat, were the infant was sleeping, I was so furious everything else was a blur.

Speech....less, my tongue was paralyzed for a moment, this low down dirty son of a devil. "Yesss, he is engaged with a family, he's locked down over here boo".

Locked down, don't tell me she is that type of woman because I can tell this is not her first time doing this, "lockdown! girl you can't even lockdown that dog!! you call a man in your dreams if you tried. Next time get your facts straight before you come to me and embarrass yourself for a man who acts like he's single, I had no idea Jamaal has a family and I don't want him".

"Don't forget engaged" she flashed me her ring twisting up her neck with a attitude like I didn't hear her dumbass the first time.

"Yeah... That too! anyway I have things to do but trust and believe you don't have to worry about me no more and I don't know how you know about me but don't follow me again" I left her parked sitting there.

What my pregnant ass look like standing on my swollen feet cussing a foolish woman out who basically followed me around to confront about a nonexistent scenario between me and Jamaal.

I have a few choice of words for him, now more than ever I'm so happy that I didn't have sex with him, that would have make me fuck him up.

"You better leave him alone, I had my suspicions but when that handsome man came up to Jamaal mentioning your name I knew it was you" she shouted behind my back getting my attention.

Handsome man?...that had me in a chokehold because that can't be who I think it is, slowly walking back to her car to hear what else she had to say. "I was eavesdropping when I heard him say that he's your child's father and future husband, I believe that he is the baby father but not husband he's too fine to be with someone like you" she glare at me up and down, this bitch!.

"The next time I see you around my man you will be seeing me" seems like this delusional dummy is always on paw patrol looking for her dog ass man.

"When you come I will be more prepared bitch to send your ass to the ward that he's working on to rest your tired face and body since you like chasing him all day" come to me making threats, I'm the wrong one.

Walking in the pharmacy to pick up some more vitamins and some snack I have been craving for the longest.

I can't wait to reach home to give him piece of my mind, why would he keep something like that from me, "that will be $54.95" the cashier smiled politely taking my card.

I came here for five things and walk out with two whole bags, "pumpkin with all these cravings you have mummy will look like a big truck"  caressing my stomach, "now it's time to handle your father" I drive off on my way back home.

"Miguel!!" where the heck he is.... "Miguel!!! ", nowhere in sight. My mouth was itching to cuss him out so bad I forget I had the bags in my hand.

I took my time up the stair walking toward my bedroom and he's not up here, placing the bags down on my bed and walk in the bathroom making sure his childish self not playing games with me.

I guess he went back home, so I changed into something more comfortable and walk over there.

I should be resting my feet but I am not about to let him get away with this.

Knock! Knock! Knock! my knuckles repeatedly hit against the door waiting on him to open it. My right foot tapped on the wooden floor getting impatient waiting for a whole fifteen seconds.

Lifting my hand to bang on the the since he didn't hear my civilized attempt, "open the door Lily" I heard his deep faided voice.

If I knew the door was open I wouldn't have knocked in the first place, "give me a minute, just finish taking a bath". I sat on the couch waiting for him realizing how different over here is, I don't know if Miguel change up some things but it's more of a modernized masculine design.

"Eh emm!" He stood at the bottom of the steps with just his towel wrapped around him, I was so busy scrutinizing the place I didn't hear him come down.

"H hey, am...I came to talk to you for a minute please" come on Lily get yourself together, it just he's practically naked with his dick twitching, nothing to feel horny about, gosh I need some dick, what if we just fuck and go our way.

Dam! who am fooling that will never happen, "Lily, what you wanted to say" crossing his arms over his chest. Have muscles flexing and the water running down his abs glistening was not helping and again...not to mention his third leg swinging like a leaf in the wind with every move he make, lord help me please.

I guess he saw my legs crossed at my ankles squeezing them together his lips parted into a smile. Now his chest was a few inches away from me.

I looked up and he looked down, "sweet p if you want me all you have to do is say so", ooh sah...his deep voice always fiddles  with my hormones.

"I didn't come for that Miguel" I whispered feeling so vulnerable, I hate how he can read me like that.

Looking back up in his eyes I can tell he's disappointed probably hoping that I would give in, "come" Miguel held on to my hand and guide me to a cozy little corner with the fluffy fury chair and pillows to sit down.

He dragged a short stole to sit down opposite to and then took my left feet on his lap and started to massage on it. These are the things I miss so much, his spontaneous, selfless and loving ways.

"Talk to me baby" he continued to rub and kiss my feet without taking his eyes off of mine, trying my best not to look at his wood laying on his leg like log. One wrong move and his bulbous head will be exposed.

I've decided not just to confront him but to first lay everything that is on my mind since this is the first time we're talking face to face since our breakup, "Miguel... I do love you and always will, that's why how you handled the situation fucked me up so bad, but I am ready to move on from that. I have forgiven you the day I came over here, however that does not mean we are just going to bypass everything. Let's take our time work this out like adults because we have a baby on the way in almost five months".

"I have to build back my trust for you and this would take me some time".

He looked like his mind was trying to comprehend I said, "so I can still eat your pussy?", " Miguel! Oh my gosh can you be serious right now".

He furrowed his brow looking at me confused, "what you mean I am dead serious, I'm not asking for head or intercourse but just let me taste you now and then sweet p", I tried my best to hide my blush by turning away.

"No!...I don't know....maybe, look we'll see okay now leave that alone, in time to come we will figure that out" getting me hot and bothered all over again.

"Listen...I miss my porky, don't act like my mouth never use to wake you up almost every morning, babe since we broke up I didn't get no pussy and I wasn't looking. If you just let me feel you once a month...please, before I have to tie your ass up, am asking no begging you please help me out and think about it".

Dammit! why does he have to be so sexy, " okay let me think about it first, I'm not making no promises".

"Thank you and I know I hurt you, I understand everything that you say and I'm not going anywhere. Take your time and heal baby".

Now that we're on the same page "another thing, why you did not tell me you knew about Jamaal...and him having a family sir!"  I said with a attitude pulling my foot out of his grip.

"For two reasons Lily, one, I know! you wouldn't believe me if I did because you would've thought I was jealous" okay that's true and I could admit that.

"Two, to be honest I was still salty that you might of had sex with him" yes....and I feel so guilty about that.

Although we are not together Miguel never did that to me together or not, and to think that I would go so far with Jamaal so soon and to find out he has a fiance and family, my conscience would have eaten me alive.

I didn't need to look at him no more to feel more bad about myself so leaving would be my best option, "okay well, I have to start dinner so I'm going now".

Standing on my feet waiting for him to ask me what am I cooking with his greedy self.

"Sweet p what you cooking" hmm... I know him so well always begging.

"I'm cooking garlic chicken, red beans, stew pork and lasagna with potato salad....for ME!" he will want some but no.

Sucking his teeth walking me to the front door, "okay mama I'll come over in two hours I can bring the wine"  I know he did not invite himself and ignored me. "Oh no player go let Emily feed your greedy ass, I'm cooking for me and my little pumpkin".

"Lily I don't care what the fuck you say, I miss your cooking so I am coming over now hurry up am hungry" this man is so bold. "Who fault is that, I didn't tell you to believe your ex over me so bye baby daddy".

"Yeah babe love you too, see you later" I can't stand him sometimes.

🌺🌺🌺🌺🌺

🔥Miguel🔥 POV

"Lily..." I don't care if she cuss me out, I miss her food, I miss everything about her. When we ate, had sex and took showers together, now that my baby is pregnant and I can't hold her how I want to, it kills me everyday.

"Mama!" have me standing out here in the cold, "in the kitchen!".

Walking in the door, the sweet aroma hit my nostrils "wow! the smell in here is to die for" I said walking in the kitchen realizing she was on the phone.

Watching her walk around with her growing belly made me feel a little emotional.

Setting the table and laying out the food, I can't wait to make her my wife. This is something I always wanted since I never had that love from my mother.

"Miguel... are you okay" she pause from her conversation looking up at me.

I guess she can see the tears welling in my eyes, "I'm good sweet p let's eat" I tried to be convincing.

"Nathan, mama Emma I will call y'all later....yeah love you too, bye" with out another word she pointed to the chair with a stern look on her face.

"If you don't tell me what happen I am not feeding you and don't! insult my intelligence by telling me it's nothing because you don't cry for nothing, what happened!" she tapped her feet on the ground with her hands on her hip.

I had to stop myself from laughing with her cute stomach poking out, "mama I'm telling you the truth now come on am hungry".

We basically had a stare down because I am not a good liar, finally giving in because I don't want to argue " fine....when I saw you just now it make me feel good...some type of joy and solace that you will be my wife, a great mother and the fact that you're in my life looking so beautiful and graceful  is a little overwhelming for me".

Now she was about to cry giving me the ugly crying face, "now you making me emotional, dammit pregnancy!" Lily whined like the big baby she is....my baby.

"Come here you big cry baby, let big papa hug you up" wrapping my arms around her, it feels like forever I haven't hold her like this, soaking up her scent and communicating with unspoken words.

"Shut up I'm not a cry baby it's your child have me this way" she retort.

"Em hmm well I wonder where the baby gets it from since it's my child fault".

Lily stuck her tongue out teasing me like a misbehaving child because she know that I am right, glaring at me to hush and I did before she threw me out.

"So what you want on your plate, it have the..." "I want everything you cooked Lily" rolling her beady eyes mumbling some mean ofcourse, she already knew the answer to that.

I only bought food and since Trish have been in lala land with Thai ass I can't tell you when I had a good home cooked meal.

All of a sudden they only want to go on fucking dates since Keith and David finally have women in their lives and if I decline is a whole problem, why would I go to watch them suck faces and give each other lustful eyes to feel like the spare tire.

We silently eat our food with occasional conversations in between, I was greatful for her and this food.

They say you don't miss the well till it runs dry and I understand that by force now. "Thank you sweet p I enjoyed that meal, can I have some dessert" I taunt her as she walks me to the door.

"Miguel you already know the answer to that" giving me attitude, but ask and you shall receive is what they say, "you have too much attitude Lily, I was talking about ice cream not sex but if..."

"Bye Miguel, and I don't want to see you until we have to go to our doctors appointment" quickly slamming the door in my face.

No love you nothing...okay, talking bout see her until doctors appointment, sometimes i think she forgets how persistent I am.

TO BE CONTINUED...

I know....😩🙈 sorry for the long wait, so I come up with something before I get busy again, hope you enjoy it.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

43 3 11
This is not a story of two best friends falling in love. This is about the girlfriend, the one everyone thinks is so mean but so pretty, so cool but...
887K 55.3K 58
She thought she knew the truth; and he needed her to know the truth. He would do anything to get her to hear him out, and he meant anything....
1K 41 36
Mature 18+EXPLICIT CONTENT She was innocent and pure and he was going to make damn sure he would change that. He was a bully and a criminal and...
154K 6.4K 30
Marie knows she is beautiful and she just thought men couldn't handle her. She was too much for them. Until her one night stand with Tanner Ayers. ...