Stay Down ᥫ᭡ Girls Like Me Se...

بواسطة Goodreadsbygab

"Got my heart jumping like Jordan's, play me like spalding." Married life comes with many adversities, Will... المزيد

SDWN 1
SDWN 2
SDWN 3
SDWN 4
SDWN 5
SDWN 6
SDWN 7
SDWN 8
SDWN 9
SDWN 10
SDWN 11
SDWN 12
SDWN 13
SDWN 14
SDWN 15
SDWN 16
SDWN 17
SDWN 18
SDWN 19
SDWN 20
SDWN 21
SDWN 22
SDWN 23
SDWN 24
SDWN 25
SDWN 26
SDWN 28
SDWN 29
SDWN 30
SDWN 31
SDWN 32
SDWN 33
SDWN 34
SDWN 35
SDWN 36
SDWN 37
SDWN 38
SDWN 39
SDWN 40
SDWN 41
SDWN 42
SDWN 43
SDWN 44
SDWN 45
SDWN 46
SDWN 47
SDWN 48
SDWN 49
SDWN 50
SDWN 51
SDWN 52
SDWN 53
SDWN 54
SDWN 55

SDWN 27

6.9K 445 161
بواسطة Goodreadsbygab

Beyoncé - That's How You Like It

"I don't even feel like going to work today." Allure mumbled to Maiya through the phone, she tied her old silk press up with a claw clip and decided to do dramatic with baby hairs. She used a mini flat iron to curl the tiny hairs  before slicking them down with spritz—it was her newfound method. She pulled out side burns on each side before putting the top on her spritz and sticking it under the sink.

Kyren ended up coming back home 30 minutes later, but the two didn't say much to each other. And once they got up to get ready for work, there was still no conversation. He kissed Allure's stomach without saying a word to her, before he left for work. Allure didn't know what to say, she wasn't sorry for saying what she said—honestly, she was only mad because he was mad.

"Don't go then, come to the store instead." Maiya suggested, Allure eyed herself in the mirror as she thought about it. She grabbed her phone from the counter and went to her message thread with Taylor.

Morning...Do you work today?

                          Morning and no

Can you please take my shift? I'll buy you lunch😭

                                I got you girl, I want Cava for lunch when you come back👀 lol

"Yeah, imma do that." Allure announced to Maiya as she went to take off her scrubs, she traded her scrub top for an army green wolford bodysuit. She traded her scrub bottoms for a pair of black boyfriend jeans, and on her feet were a pair of Lanvin's.

"You want breakfast?" Maiya questioned, Allure was glad she asked because it reminded her to take her prenatal pills. "Yes please." Allure replied as she threw her crossbody bag over her body. She grabbed her keys and headed out the door, oddly she and Maiya stayed on the phone the whole time. Since Maiya was stuck in the drive through line, Allure made it to the store before her. She turned on the open light, before moving around the store turning on the other lights and putting together the display of the day. She decided to light one of her favorite candle scents—Cashmere Vanilla.

Allure smiled as she eyed herself in the mirror, her baby bump was on full display. She couldn't wait to have her baby in her arms—but she wasn't rushing, Chunk could take all the time they needed to be perfectly baked. The door swinging open snapped Allure out of her thoughts, Allure's mouth watered when she saw the Whataburger bag in her friend's hand.

"Here y'all go." Maiya announced, she refused to only address Allure. She always included baby Chunk—it was cute. Allure wasted no time rummaging through the bag, she pulled out her hashbrowns first and then her honey butter chicken biscuit.

"Thank you." Allure voiced as she cracked open her simply orange juice. She took a small sip before taking her prenatal pill, and digging into her food.

"I'm so fuckin mad." Maiya randomly announced, Allure furrowed her eyebrows together before asking, "Why?"

"Cause I went to that new nail shop for a new set, and they look like fuckin teeth!" Maiya semi yelled, sticking her hands in Allure's face. Allure laughed once she got a view of them. "I should've known..everybody can't do perfect short square." Maiya added.

Allure furrowed her eyebrows together, "Bitch why you get short square?" Maiya was a long to extra long kinda girl, Allure couldn't recall seeing her with super short nails until now.

"Cause I wanted to switch up—see if I like shorties, but never again these hoes look like veneers." Maiya spoke as she eyed her nails, Allure laughed.

"Where Ant cousin?" Allure questioned, Ant's cousin was known in the city for doing nails. Everybody loved her work, especially since she specialized in hand painted designs. "She was booked." Maiya replied, Allure nodded her head. Tasha's books were always filled months in advance.

Allure's phone began to ring, putting a pause on her conversation with Maiya. Seeing "My Husband" made her heart skip a few beats, she pressed the lime green button before putting the phone to her ear. "Hello." She answered the phone.

"Where you at?" Kyren questioned, Allure swallowed her mouth full of food before replying. "Work."

"How you at work and I'm at your job right now—you not here." Kyren replied, "You at the store?" He added.

"Yeah." Allure answered as she dipped her hash brown into ketchup, "I'm finna be up there." Kyren announced.

"Boy, don't come up here." Allure spoke, she was teasing. She didn't like when they argued—although she started this one, she still didn't want them in this space. "Why not?" Kyren questioned.

"Cause we not cool right now." Allure teased, a slight smirk appeared on her face as she toyed with her orange juice bottle. "We always cool." Kyren spoke, Allure playfully rolled her eyes.

"Not when you yelling at me like you lost your damn mind." Allure spoke, Kyren sighed. "I know, and I apologize for that. This shit just stressing me out." He said. Allure slightly bit down on her lip, she hated how much of a wedge this situation was driving between them. Not knowing the results was the worst part, it had both of them on the edge. Allure snapped out of her thoughts once she noticed Kyren's car pulling up next to hers.

"Don't start all that hiding shit either." Kyren jibbed, Allure laughed as she hung up her phone and got down from her chair to meet him at the door. Moments later she was greeting him with a hug, his intoxicating fragrance hit her nose causing her to hug him even tighter.

"Why you not at work?" Allure asked as she looked up at him, not breaking the hug. His embrace always made her feel safe. "I don't be feeling right when we into it." Kyren replied, they finally pulled away from the hug and Allure went to throw the trash from her breakfast away.

"You going back?" Allure questioned as she eyed him in his navy blue scrubs, Kyren nodded his head yes. "Yeah, imma head back—I just wanted to end the static between us." He responded.

"All is forgiven." Allure smiled as she pulled him in for a kiss, "Come with me to the car, I got you something." Kyren instructed, Allure followed him to the car and waited by the drivers side. A couple moments later he grabbed a dozen of roses and handed them to her. "Thank you pa." Allure smiled as she pulled him in for another kiss.

"Let me know when you make it to work." Allure demanded, Kyren nodded his head, "I love you." He announced.

"I love you too." Allure blew him a kiss before heading back inside the store.

"Ouuuu." Maiya cooed, "So pretty." She added, Allure sent her weak smile and a brief chuckle as she eyed the arrangement of roses. "What's wrong mama?" Maiya slightly frowned, she pulled Allure into a hug which immediately made her waterworks go off—the longer they waited on the results, the more emotional she became. She'd talked so much shit and prayed it didn't come back to bite her in the ass.

ᥫ᭡

Today was the gender reveal for baby Chunk and Maiya had full creative control. Allure's only request was small and intimate, she'd go bigger for the baby shower. Having two big events was pointless to her, especially since Kyren's family was mostly in Houston. She planned on sending his family cute cards in the mail with the gender to add onto the anticipation.

Per the request of Maiya, the dress code was casual. And instead of wearing blue or pink, you had to wear nude. Allure wore a nude young thug graphic tee from eighty6five, a camo mini skirt, and on her feet were a pair of New Balance 574's from their collab with Miu Miu. Her hair was styled in a curled messy updo, two pieces in the front hung in her face—tying the hairstyle together.

"What you think Maiya catered?" Allure broke out of her trance as she looked over at Kyren, she noticed he was wearing a pair of shades so she reached over and grabbed them. She eyed them for a moment before sitting them on top of her head.

"I'm not thinking about that." Kyren coolly laughed, "I'm thinking about Chunk." He added.

"I'm thinking bout a chicken salad." Allure replied, mimicking that one viral TikTok. Kyren slightly furrowed his eyebrows as he chuckled. "Fuck do that mean?" He wasn't as TikTok savy as Allure, he had the app but only to watch the videos his wife sent him.

"It's a TikTok." Allure lightly chuckled at his confusion, Kyren shook his head—chuckling as well. A few moments later, they finally made it to the venue.  They were the last to walk in, which meant everyone was happy to see them. Allure was happy to see a handful of people. It was Maiya and Ant of course, Mel and Baby K, Char and her little family, and Melo and Kendrick.

The venue was decorated nicely. A neutral teddy bear theme, no pink or blue in sight. Allure even tried to peek and see if Maiya had on pink or blue accessories but her whole outfit was neutral, even her usually pink nails were now styled with a white French tip design.

"Let me fix y'all a plate." Maiya announced as they walked over to the long table with the catered food on it. "What my tutu want?" She questioned.

"Surprise us." Allure lightly chuckled, she looked over once she felt a presence next to her. Mel stood there adding a few pieces of cantaloupe to her small clear plate. Allure was honestly surprised that Maiya invited her.

"What team you on Mel?." Kyren questioned, sticking the camcorder in her face. "Definitely team boy." Mel cheered.

"We should kick this ho out cause I definitely said no blue or pink." Maiya spoke motioning for Kyren to pan the camera on Mel's blue strip she had in her hair. "But it's baby Chunk day, so it's cool." Maiya added.

"Girl I been had this strip in my wig." Mel waved her off before walking away. Kyren turned the camera to himself and widened his eyes.

"Did y'all argue when you invited her?" Allure lightly chuckled. "I ain't invite her ass, Ant invited Red." Maiya explained.

"Alright everybody! One final chance to claim your side before the reveal!" Maiya announced, everybody ate before gathering around Allure and Kyren as they stood in front of a decorated wooden box. An odd nervousness flushed Allure's body as she eyed everybody.

"What if it's two colors?" Allure asked as she leaned over to Kyren.

"Then that mean God doubled our blessing." Kyren replied as he leaned over to kiss Allure's head, everybody counted down from 5 before the couple flipped open the top to the box. White balloons flew out, leaving everybody confused.

"Y'all really wanna know?" Maiya teased with a giddy smile on her face.

"Girl come on before we get violent." Melo playfully yelled out, causing everyone to laugh. Allure already knew Maiya was gonna pull a stalling game—it was in her nature to play. "Everybody follow me outside." Maiya instructed. Kyren grabbed Allure's hand and they did as told.

"Y'all ready now?" Maiya cheesed, all the guest yelled out yes in unison. Allure assumed there was gonna be fireworks or something of the sort since they were outside. The sound of horns honking caught her attention, causing her to snap her head in that direction. Girl by Paul Wall played loudly as Pink slabs came down the street. "It's a girl!" Maiya exclaimed.

"I knew it!" Allure's eyes teared up as she rejoiced. Kyren pulled her into a hug, the guest rejoiced as well. Char and Maiya showered Allure with hugs while the men dapped Kyren up.

"Welcome to the girl dad life." Damar spoke, reaching out to dap his brother in law up before side hugging him. "Preciate it." Kyren replied with a smile on his face, he snuck away from the men and made his way back to his wife. He hugged her from behind and placed his hands on her stomach, "Thank you for my daughter." He whispered in her ear before kissing her neck, Allure turned around and kissed his lips.

Having a little girl meant a lot to Allure. Everything she learned late, she vowed to teach her daughter early. She vowed to build her daughter up, and be the protector and listening ear she never had growing up. Most importantly she vowed to never neglect her baby.

ᥫ᭡

Allure's eyes rolled to the back of her head as she reached her climax, Kyren's warm tongue rolled over clit causing her to shake from the feeling of satisfaction taking over her body. "Fuckkkk." She belted out as she attempted to push Kyren's head away, but he held down her arms. Her legs began to shake as she neared another climax. Her hands being restrained, only left her the option to moan out. Once her climax was over, Kyren came up for air and pushed his lips against hers.

Allure laid back attempting to catch her breath, she'd usually get up to pee after sex but her legs felt lifeless. She slowly looked over at her ringing phone, after gaining the strength she grabbed it from the nightstand.

"Hey." Allure answered as she used the comforter to cover her bare chest, she couldn't help but to wonder how crazy her hair looked. She knew that silk press was long gone and it was time for some a wig or something.

"Look on the news!" Maiya exclaimed, Allure furrowed her eyebrows and quickly slipped on some clothes. Her previous lifestyle made her grow nervous when somebody told her to look at the news. Usually the headline was something bad. "Is something wrong?" Allure asked as she grabbed the remote.

"Just hurry up and look." Maiya replied, Allure pressed channel 4–a smile instantly took over her face when she saw what Maiya wanted her to see. The skyline was lit pink and on the Omni hotel were the words "Congratulations to the Wood's." And on the reunion tower was a pink pacifier.

"Thank you bitch." Allure cooed, "For everything—you really showed out." She added.

"I got to, ain't nobody else getting this God mommy position." Maiya spoke, causing them to laugh. "Imma call you back later, I ain't want nothing but for you to see the skyline." She added.

"Alright, thank you again." Allure spoke before they said their goodbye's, she hung up the call and sat her phone back on the nightstand. Kyren came back in the room with two small bottles of water.

"Come here." She demanded as she pushed her feet into a pair of crocs, of course Kyren followed her onto the balcony, where they had a perfect view of the Skyline.

Kyren coolly chuckled as he nodded his head in approval, "Let me get the camera." He announced as he briefly stepped back in the house. He got a good shot before panning the camera to Allure.

"How you feel mama?" Kyren questioned, Allure smiled. "Amazing." She answered. He recorded for a bit longer before stopping the film. They sat in silence as they enjoyed the view, that was until Allure spotted the white and red Malboro box.

"Kyren." She called out, catching his attention. He raised his eyebrows as he hummed "Hm?" In response.

"Are you happy? Genuinely." She questioned.

"Hell yeah—a little stressed but I can't let that steal my joy, I'm still young and having shit my way. You and chunk good, I'm good—why you ask?" Kyren replied, Allure licked her lips before she sighed.

"You're smoking and drinking a lot, and when I did that shit it was because I was damn near depressed—I didn't like my reality and I needed an escape." Allure explained, a couple years ago there wasn't a day Allure didn't pick up a few blunts and chase them with alcohol. It took growth for her to realize it was because she wasn't happy about a lot of shit.

"I'm good mama, I promise. Weed and alcohol ain't ever been a scapegoat for me." Kyren assured, Allure toyed with the drawstring on her lounge pants. "And what about cigarettes?" She questioned.

Kyren sighed as he nodded his head, "That's definitely a bad habit I picked up—you know the story on why, but I been picking them up a little more often cause I been stressed."

"There's alternatives for stress relief." Allure announced, she reached over and threw the pack of cigarettes over the balcony—sending them God knows where. "I shouldn't see a new full pack, right?" She questioned.

"Right." Kyren assured.

"Cause I don't have time for you to be scaring my baby cause you got a damn voice machine." Allure jibbed, causing them to laugh. "But really, I rather you smoke weed than cigarettes." She added.

"I'm not addicted Allure." Kyren coolly chuckled, "I told you it takes me some time to even go through a full pack—weed always been my preference." He added.

"I know, I just don't want anything inerasable to happen to you—all in all I wanted to make sure you weren't trying to over compensate for something." Allure spoke, "Thank you for looking out for me." Kyren replied before kissing her cheek, a calm silence fell upon the two. The only noise was from the city and Kyren toying with the lighter.

"You wanna go to New York or Trinidad first?" Kyren asked, breaking the silence.

"New York." Allure instantly replied, Kyren nodded his head. Allure figured they'd be going on one of their two planned trips soon.

"And remember how you said you was thinking about a sip and see instead of a baby shower once Chunk was born?" Kyren spoke, Allure nodded her head yes. She was iffy on the idea because she planned on not showing any and everybody the baby so soon.

"I don't think we should do it." Kyren answered, "That's gone be in the beginning of RSV season and I don't wanna risk it." He explained, Allure smiled. The baby wasn't even born yet and he was already in daddy mode, Allure loved it—she almost wanted to ask if he could be her daddy too.

Imma let y'all pick the name too! So give some suggestions for first and middle names💗

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

61.6K 519 28
mostly fem!reader, some no gender and maybe male!reader leave suggestions in my inbox or comments on the first page, mostly smut LOL, updated daily #...
3.5K 154 32
I never thought that I would fall for a woman at first sight and she would have me jumping through hoops just to get her to be mine. It's something s...
28.2K 883 28
Sequel to "The Engagement" please read the first one first to understand this one What do you do when the unexpected changes the way your life is fo...
294K 9K 41
Warning this is a G!P story so if you're not comfortable please don't read it. I'm sorry there's something wrong with my grammar . Enjoy 😉