๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐„๐™๐‚๐Ž

By KISSJESENIA

* * โ˜† .ใƒปใ‚œ-: โœง :-๐Ÿ’Œ' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* ยฉ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ฅโ„ฏ๐“ˆโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ถยฒโฐยฒยฒ โ˜† More

writeaprisoner.com
Dear Fezco
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
Dear Vida
$ 3 $
Dear Fezco
$ 4 $
Dear Vida
$ 5 $
Dear Fezco MBFMT
$ 6 $
Dear Life
$ 7 $
Dear Fezco

$ 8 $

2.3K 124 92
By KISSJESENIA

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Fezco hadn't seen the prison therapist since he started writing to Vida, a little over a month ago.

He was doing slightly better now than he was a month ago, but that didn't mean that he was gonna give in and talk to the therapist. So like every other meeting they had before, it was spent in mostly silence.

Well it was silent on Fezco's behalf, because of course, the therapist asked him questions and tried to make conversation with him. All she could pry out of him was that he had become friends with a girl who reached out to him after finding his profile on the website.

He had told her that they were best friends.

And he told the therapist a little bit about his best friend, but that was cut short because he realized she wasn't really listening, because the therapist didn't wanna know about Vida, she wanted to know about Fezco.

But she knew that if Fezco was best friends with this girl that he probably talks to his best friend about the things he refuses to talk to her about, which was good. He just needed someone to talk to, and she was happy that he had someone, even if it wasn't her.

So after scribbling down what they talked about in her notepad and dating and signing a little slip for him, she let him go.

Fezco was unhandcuffed from the chair by the officer who waited outside the room, then had both of his hands handcuffed while the officer walked him back to the recreation room, just in time for mail call.

Fezco sat in on mail call everyday, waiting and hoping to hear his name called, waiting and hoping for Vida's letter. It was the only thing he had to look forward to, talking to her.

He could hear Ashtray's voice calling him a simp and making fun of him for how whipped he was. Instead of Ashtray clowning him now, it was Jojo.

Jojo liked to act like he himself wasn't the exact same way with his girlfriend. He claimed he was allowed to make fun of Fezco though, because Vida wasn't his girlfriend, so he was even more of a simp.

Although Jojo and his friends referred to Vida as Fezco's girl, and even had him going along with it now. Shit, even the guards called Vida his fucking girl.

"O'Neill," The guard doing mail call called out for Fezco, holding out two envelopes that he had read the name off of.

Fezco visibly lightened up, rising from his seat to retrieve his mail.

He ignored Russell's whistling from where homeboy played cards with a few other guys, walking out the recreation room to head back to his cell to avoid further jokes.

Jojo was in their cell when he walked in, laid on his bed with his eyee closed and his earphones in, playing some Bone Thugs N Harmony CD on his CD player.

"Sup bro," Fezco spoke as he plopped down on his bed.

Jojo opened his eyes to look at Fezco as he half nodded, then let his eyes fall down to the envelopes in his hand, making him take an earbud out to smirk at his cellmate.

"Your girl's letter came in," Jojo teased him, leaning up on one of his elbows.

He knew Fezco was extra excited for this letter, because after this, he was gonna be able to talk talk to Vida. Like, talk talk on the phone.

Fezco had asked her for her phone number in his last letter, and unless she changed her mind about talking on the phone, which he had to assure himself that she didn't because she was insistent about it so she definitely wouldn't change her mine, he was gonna learn her phone number and he was gonna be able to call her.

"This Kayla girl sent me another letter too though," Fezco kissed his teeth as he read the girl's name off the envelope before just handing it to Jojo to read, busying himself with opening the letter that Vida sent him.

Two pictures fell out of the envelope as he pulled the letter out, making him pick the pictures up first instead.

He tried to fight the smile that tugged at his lips when his eyes fell upon a new picture of Vida, not taking too much of a good look at her or else his dick would get hard. He didn't need that right now, not with Jojo right in front of him. He could wait til later to stare at her.

Maybe after he called her. Would it be crazy to call her right after he got her number? Nah, of course not. She's probably been waiting. He didn't wanna keep her waiting.

His eyes drifted away from the first picture to look at the second, brows furrowing when he saw Squilliam from Spongebob Squarepants instead of another picture of her.

"Is that that foo Squilliam?" Jojo laughed out loud as he took the picture from Fezco to make sure.

Fezco laughed along before unfolding the letter and getting to reading, laying on his back with his feet on the floor as he held the paper up above his face.

Jojo smirked to himself watching Fezco reading with the biggest smile on his face, "Bro when are you gonna stop being a pussy and tell her you wanna get married."

Fezco's smile slowly faded as he took in her whole letter, rereading what Vida said about some guy, the dumb fuck Bryan like the dog from Family Guy.

For a minute, he had completely forgotten that she was out in the real world, that she had other friends, and that she possibly had guys or girls that she talked to and liked.

Surely she had guys or girls that liked her, I mean, have you fucking seen Vida?

Fezco himself was one of those guys, even though he didn't quite know it yet...or rather, he didn't wanna admit it. But he would admit that she was breathtakingly beautiful.

"Shut the fuck up man," Fezco mumbled.

"I'm just saying; ima get on that one knee for my girl soon as I'm out," Jojo shrugged in defense.

"Aight, if Vida still my best friend when I get out in 20 years, I'll get on that one knee too then," Fezco let out a laugh. "Now shut the fuck up and lemme read."

Jojo did shut the fuck up and let him read. But he started back up with his teasing as soon as Fezco sat up from where he laid.

"You–"

"Homegirl got hit by a car," Fezco cut Jojo off before he could even start his sentence.

"Who? Vida?" Jojo asked him and let out a laugh.

"Yeah, straight up got hit by a car she said," Fezco nodded as he reread the first few paragraphs of the letter.

"Yeah I know," Jojo nodded, Kiara had told him she was in the hospital with Vida a few days ago while they spoke on the phone, but had completely forgotten to tell Fezco about it. "My girl told me."

Fezco glanced up at Jojo with an eyebrow raised, "Word? Why didn't you tell me?"

"Shit, iono. I forgot. She's all good though so don't trip, you look like you just saw a ghost. Her ghost, or something," Jojo laughed.

"You not funny bruh," Fezco shook his head, laughing a little anyway as he looked down to reread the letter. "She said I should grow my hair out and do it like Squilliam."

Jojo laughed looking down at the picture of Squilliam that Vida sent before he laid back in his bed like he had been when Fezco came in, throwing the envelope from that Kayla girl at Fezco.

"Read the letter, same exact shit she said last time, only now she added pictures," Jojo told him.

"You looked at them?"

"Nah, cause if there's nudes in there, and my girl finds out I saw another bitch's titties, she not putting money on me for a month," Jojo refused, making Fezco laugh. "You look. She prolly cute."

Fezco tsked, slipping Kayla's letter and her pictures out of the envelope.

He took a peek at the letter to skim his eyes through it really fast, unimpressed like the first time. And all she wrote about were her concerns with his charges before they went any further.

Fezco didn't wanna go any further. But clearly she did if she sent her letter twice. Fezco understood not wanting to talk to him because of his charges, so then why was she writing twice?

He stuffed the letter back in the envelope before taking a quick glance at Kayla's pictures–she was cute, he wasn't gonna lie.

But she wasn't his best friend.

She wasn't Vida. And Vida's the only person he wants to talk to.

"Yo, how do you know if you got money on your account?" Fezco asked Jojo as he added Vida and Squilliam's picture to his lil stash of pictures of Vida under his pillow.

"Why? Vida put money on you?" Jojo smirked.

Fezco smiled. "Yeah. Told her not to but she don't be listenin. Come to the sto wit me, I needa pay you back for all that shit you bought me."

Jojo had bought Fezco stamps to mail his letters, Doritos, ramen packets, sunflower seeds, a whole bunch of different shit.

And Jojo also always gave him food whenever he got to cooking in their cell, whether it be bricks or quesadillas or tacos or something. Jojo got real creative with making food, and Fezco was always down to try it.

It was sometimes surprisingly better than the food the inmates were served. Like when Jojo made quesadillas with cheese and pieces of Hot Cheetos inside. Those were fucking amazing.

Jojo accompanied Fezco to the commissary with him, but didn't let him pay him back for anything, insisting that it was all good and that he should use that money on himself.

Fezco didn't like that but he also didn't like what Jojo said about swinging on him if he tried so he just let it be. Plus Jojo had money on his books anyways.

The whole time they spent going to the store and back, Jojo told Fezco about his plans for when he was finally free, letting him know he was serious about tying it down with Kiara.

"She holding it down for me and shit, I'd be fucking dumb not to marry a girl who's down for me like that," Jojo explained to Fezco, biting into a Twinkie he just bought.

"Word," Fezco agreed with him, trying to ignore the fuzzy feeling he had been harboring in his stomach since he learned that Vida put money into his account, the feeling that only intensified when it went through and he was handed a bag of all the shit he checked off on the commissary list.

He couldn't wait to talk to Vida.

"Like, for real bro, you and Vida still in love in 20 years then I better get a wedding invite in the mail asap," Jojo told his cellmate and laughed.

Fezco smiled at that, before remembering something and shaking his head, "Nah, it's not like that."

Jojo kissed his teeth and stopped in his tracks, making Fezco look back at him from a few steps ahead.

"You still with that bullshit? I'm not a fuckin idiot," Jojo scoffed in disbelief. "You know it's fucking like that."

"But it's not," Fezco insisted. "I think she like, has a boyfriend or something like that, iono."

Jojo squinted at Fezco as they continued walking, "Why?"

Fezco shrugged, "Iono why she has a boyfri–"

"No, I mean why you think that?" Jojo rephrased.

"Oh. Uh, iono, she said somethin about this guy named Bryan, she used to talk to him I guess. She ain't too happy with him right now though, ion think," Fezco informed Jojo.

"Good, here's your chance," Jojo laughed. "Nah, I think they just friends though. My girl be going out with them and that Bryan foo's homeboy, as friends and shit."

"Vida said they used to talk though," Fezco recalled what he read a few minutes ago.

"Used to," Jojo hinted with a suggestive smile. "Meaning maybe they don't anymore. Either way she's writing love letters to you, putting money on your books."

Fezco gave Jojo an uneasy look, making him sigh.

"But they both out in the world, so for real, who's winnin?" Fezco laughed.

"Still you, bro," Jojo insisted. "She writing you letters and making an effort to talk to you and you're locked up."

Fezco just shrugged, "I guess."

"Man, if you ain't sure then just ask her."

"I'm not gonna ask her if she talk to other guys," Fezco gave Jojo a weird look before laughing.

"Yeah be like; yo is you talkin to other guys? Stop cause we already married in my head with seven kids," Jojo did his best possible impression of Fezco as they walked into their cell, the both of them laughing.

Fezco just shook his head, dropping his comissary bag on his bed before he himself dropped down onto it.

"Nah man," Fezco shook his head. "Maybe more like, three kids."

Jojo smiled at that, looking back at Fezco, "See, so it is like that. That's your girl bro, whether you or her know it or not yet."

"Whatever man," Fezco laughed, reaching into his bag to get the stamps he bought for when he wrote to Vida.

"So you gonna ask her?" Jojo smirked.

Fezco kissed his teeth, "Hell the fuck no."

"Why the fuck not? What do you got to lose?" Jojo laughed.

"Shit, my friend?" Fezco tried to reason.

"Stop being a pussy and ask. Or bring it up or some shit, I don't know," Jojo told him. "Bet you too pussy to even call her right now."

Fezco avoided eye contact with Jojo, knowing he had been thinking nonstop about talking to her but now that he could and he had Vida's phone number, he was indeed too pussy to call her.

He was fucking terrified. But he was really fucking excited too.

Jojo just let out a laugh, shaking his head at his bunkmate. "You somethin else, bro. You can call up til 10, jus so you know."

"Aight," Fezco nodded. "I think ima go call her like, after we go eat and shit."

"You want me to come wit you for moral support?" Jojo snorted.

Fezco flipped him off in response and laughed, shaking his head.

"Think I'll be good."

"Til you start stuttering," Jojo snorted again.

"Bro shut the fuck up, damn. You tryna go eat?" Fezco sighed.

Jojo smirked, nodding his head before getting up from his bed. "Somebody impatient to talk to their girl."

"Ion tell you shit when you run to the phone everyday to talk to yours," Fezco reminded him.

"How many times I gotta tell you? It's only funny wit you cause she ain't actually yo girl," Jojo told him as they made their way out their cell and started to move towards the cafeteria. "Can't wait to tell Russell you and yo girl movin up."

"Nah, keep Russell out my shit. Homeboy nosy as fuck," Fezco shook his head.

But he liked that. Him and his girl who wasn't actually his girl moving up.

What comes after phone calls?

Fezco got a lil excited just thinking about it, remembering something she said about going to visit him. That would be sick.

He hasn't got a single visitor since he got locked up, but it's not like he expected anybody to come visit him. He didn't have anybody anyways.

But that was before–before Vida.

And while he ate, she's all he could think about, tuning out the conversations that passed around the table he sat at while he excitedly thought about talking to her in just a few minutes.

But Fezco never called her.

When he went back to his cell with Jojo to grab her letter, to reread her number off of it and mentally tattoo it into his memory so he could go to the phones and call her, he walked in on that one guy Jojo stole Slim Jims from taking all their shit.

And Fezco got thrown into solitary confinement for the fight that broke out, for seven whole days.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

54.6K 1.1K 31
Ashtray x oc-า“แด‡แด (my own plot) "๐‘Š๐‘’ ๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘› ๐‘›๐‘’๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘Ÿ ๐‘›๐‘œ๐‘ก ๐‘๐‘’ ๐‘Ž๐‘๐‘Ž๐‘Ÿ๐‘ก ๐‘œ๐‘“ ๐‘’๐‘Ž๐‘โ„Ž ๐‘œ๐‘กโ„Ž๐‘’๐‘Ÿ๐‘  ๐‘™๐‘–๐‘ฃ๐‘’๐‘ ." -แด…ษชแด€ษดแด€ Diana now has no innocence...
180K 2.4K 32
euphoria szn 1 & 2 fem oc x ashtray
575K 9.6K 16
"You're so reckless and it scares the fuck outta me!" euphoria au fezco x oc whoreosis