$ 7 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Vida couldn't contain her excitement receiving Fezco's newest letter, excitedly jumping up and down like a little girl as she looked through the mail that Kiara picked up while Vida was at work.

She flopped down on the sofa, welcoming Kilo into her lap as she carefully tore open the envelope, completely ignoring the rest of her friends, who had been over with Kiara, pregaming for a party they were all going to tonight at Bryan and Andre's apartment.

"Hey V, it's good to see you too," Liz called out sarcastically. Their friend group consisted of Vida, Kiara, Mackinsleigh, Liz, and Sasha.

"Heyyyy," Vida replied, greeting them all monotonously as two pictures fell out onto her lap after pulling the letter from the envelope.

She got even more excited if it were even possible at the realization of what they were, picking them up and looking at them immediately.

Goddamn.

She stared at Fezco in his pink shirt, awkwardly just standing there but he looked so cute and sweet and he was still so fucking fine.

Her bottom lip jutted out a little, god he really looked so sweet and innocent. Like he didn't belong in fucking prison. It only melted Vida's heart.

She let her eyes trail onto the second picture he included, smiling to herself a little at the clear slight confidence he had in that one over the first picture, his little side smile as he showed off his pink Pro Club shirt.

Men in pink were her weakness. Or maybe it was just Fezco in pink.

Vida unfolded the papers that Fezco wrote on to her to read, leaning her head against the couch cushion as she began reading and giving Kilo a head scratch at the same time, drowning out the music that Kiara played on the speakers in their apartment, along with the conversations between the other four girls.

"What's she reading?" Mackinsleigh asked Kiara, who was fixing them all drinks while Vida read the letter from Fezco.

"A love letter," Kiara sighed dramatically before laughing. "It's her penpal. The murderer?"

The girls were all with Vida when she was on her laptop, searching for a prisoner to write to on the website. They all encouraged her not to write to him because he was a literal accessory to murder, but if you told Vida not to do something, she was most likely gonna do it, and vice versa. So she wrote to him.

"Wait, she actually wrote to the murderer?" Sasha asked, laughing along as Kiara nodded. "Aw, that's cute."

"Yeah she's like totally in love with him and she doesn't even know it," Kiara told her, glancing over at Vida on the sofa. "Like, she'll be reading one of his letters or she's writing to him and it's like she's not even here."

Liz raised her eyebrows in amusement before glancing at Vida on the sofa, a few spaces away from her.

"Hey V, babe,...Bryan's gonna ask you to be his girlfriend tonight," Liz told Vida, making Mackinsleigh stiffle a laugh.

Vida literally didn't even hear her, too caught up reading.

"Bryan likes gingers? Because if Vida rejects him then I'm here, she's a me 2.0 anyways," Mackinsleigh said. "I'd treat him right."