Dear Fezco

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Dear Fezco,

Aweeee you don't need to thank me for writing to you, got my heart out here warming. I'm actually soooo excited that you wrote back to me, I've been checking my mail literally every day since I sent the letter.

  It's so funny because my mail was for some reason in my neighbor's mailbox, I got so excited when he gave it to me like I literally did not wait to rip the envelope open.

I'm happy you enjoyed my pictures considering the fact that I'm scarred for life now, your sweet words make it all worth it lol, got me blushing and giggling like a little girl. I be dying my hair a lotttt, like my hair's actually not even the same color as any of the pictures I sent you right now. Which color was your favorite? Cause I'm thinking of dying it again and I can't decide so you can pick :) .

Just don't say blonde because my hair literally will not survive another blonde moment, this shit will break off and then ima have to wear wigs, and wigs are cool and all but I would be so mad if I someday got into a fight and the bitch pulled my wig off.

Anyways enough about me and my hair, how are you? I feel like it's a stupid question to ask but I don't know. I mean, you said you just got out of solitary confinement soo how was that?

  Actually don't answer that, it probably wasn't good. And I'm writing in pen again like a dumb ass, let me go look for a pencil. But I'm sorry, didn't mean to be insensitive. I'm happy you still got my letter though, and don't worry about taking a while to write back, it's cool.

  My friends were actually telling me to find someone else to write to because they thought you were taking way too long, even my friend's man (who's in prison too), but I didn't want to and I'm super happy I didn't.

  By the way, I'm pretty sure that whenever people tell you that you look like Mac Miller, they're also telling you that you're fine, because you can't tell someone they look like an attractive celebrity and not mean that they're attractive. It's like if someone told me I looked like Kali Uchis, I'd assume they think I'm hot because have you seen Kali Uchis???????!!

  Anywaysss, I hope you don't mind but I looked at your charges before I wrote to you and I hope you don't mind me asking but like...what happened? You don't have to tell me if you don't want to, I'm just curious. And nosy. And a little concerned?

  And not because like, I think you're a bad person or anything, but because you seem sweet, I'm just curious as to what happened. But you totally don't have to tell me, it's okay.

  I like Scarface too!!! I got a whole poster in my room and I dressed up as Elvira Hancock for Halloween last year. Your brother def knows what's up. I don't think I've ever watched Stand By Me but I've watched Scream before and I actually dressed up as Ghostface when I was in 4th grade, I was in my lil tomboy phase only to end up with a crush on Billy Loomis when I rewatched Scream when I was in high school lol.

And I hella agree on the dragging it out with 6 movies thing, I feel like they should've just kept it as a single movie series.

  I don't have a favorite movie because I literally cannot pick, there's just too many good options. Okay no I lied, my favorite movie is A Cinderella Story. Have you ever seen it? If not you need to, I don't know how but you need to watch it.

  I'm looking back at my paper and I'm just realizing I wrote on a whole page, front and back, it feels like I've written so much but also so little at the same time. And like you said, I don't wanna keep anything short because I want you to have more to say to me too.

  I feel like maybe talking to each other would be easier if we spoke, like on the phone or something? My friend is always doing video calls and phone calls with her man so ima ask her about that if you'd like to?

  Like if you're comfortable with that, and if you'd wanna talk to me. Just let me know.

  Anyways you asked me to tell you about myself, and lowkey this feels like I'm back in high school and it's the first day of school and they're forcing us to do ice breakers in every class haha.

  You already know my name and by the way, it's so cute that you searched up my name lol like I actually laughed. I've never heard of your name either and when I searched it up just now all that came up on Google was Fexco which is some financial assistance business or some shit like that.

Where are you from? I know from your pictures that you're ginger (a very fine ginger at that) and I know this one girl from high school was ginger and her family was like Irish or something like that.

  My family's from Mexico and that kinda explains my name since Vida is life but in Spanish. I actually went to Mexico last month on a trip with my friends but we lowkey got into a big argument because I have this white friend who's ignorant as fuck and she was just bugging me so bad with the stupid shit she was saying like I literally almost sold her to the cartel.

  Anyways I'm 19, which means we're the same age unless you already turned 19? Because I'll be 20 in June, but I don't know your birthday because you didn't include it on your profile on the website. Is there a reason you didn't put your birthday on there or like do you not know your birthday or something?

  Thinking of what to tell you about myself is harder than I thought, because I don't wanna say something that's like, uninteresting and bore you or anything, so maybe you could tell me what you'd like to know about me?

  Like literally I can't think of anything to say other than tell you about my day yesterday, because I got your letter back yesterday and I started writing but I was hella tired so I fell asleep and now it's the next day and I'm at work, bored as fuck writing this letter.

  I work a skate shop typa thing, I've been working here for a good minute but I think I'm gonna quit soon because my manager keeps asking me out and I'm starting to get hella annoyed because he flirts with all the girls that come in and like, not that I like him but how are you gonna ask me out and then flirt with other girls?? I can't even report him to HR or anything because HE IS HR, this is his skate shop haha. Ima start giving the skateboards to people at half price.

  I might just walk out on my lunch break and never come back. I job hop a lot, I think I've had like four different jobs this year and it's only May. I'm like Trish from Austin and Ally.

  Okay ima end it here, I reread everything I wrote and honestly I won't even be surprised if I don't get a letter back after this lol butttt I hope you're doing great Fezco, and I hope you get this soon!!

  Stay safe and enjoy my pictures :) .

Love,
𝒱𝒾𝒹𝒶 𝒮. ♥