$ 5 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

"Ew, orange?" Kiara cringed as she picked up the box of orange hair dye while Vida rinsed her hair after waiting 45 minutes like it said on the box. "I thought you were gonna keep the brown?"

"I've never done orange," Vida replied, smiling to herself as she watched the orange colored water running through the drain in the sink.

"You're gonna look like Ed Sheeran."

"No ima look like Lindsay Lohan," Vida corrected, fighting the urge to smack the shit out of Kiara because she was already skeptical enough about the orange hair color, and Kiara wasn't helping.

But after reading Fezco's letter last night, where he said she should dye her hair orange next, she said fuck it and drove to the beauty supply store the next morning to buy some orange hair dye and also some brown hair dye in case she didn't like it so she could dye it back to the color she currently had.

She thought him saying they could match was cute, and she was dead ass praying to herself that her hair would turn out good so she could send him some new pictures.

Vida really just wanted an excuse to send him new pictures, because his compliments were so cute and heartwarming, and he was cute telling her he looked at her pictures every day.

He was really sweet, and she found herself giggling every time he flirted with her. Shit, she had butterflies in her stomach when she opened Fezco's letter, literally straight after checking her mail, not even waiting til she was back in her apartment and straight up reading his letter in the mailroom before going up to the apartment and reading it a few more times.

"Oh yeah, she's hot. Mackinsleigh just went ginger though so watch her say something about you copying her later," Kiara laughed, reminding Vida that they were going out for girls night tonight.

It was Saturday, and Vida didn't work Saturdays, so usually she just stayed home and watched TV or went to get her nails done if needed, but there were some days that she went out with her friends...plus Mackinsleigh.

If she was being honest, she could not fucking stand Mackinsleigh sometimes.

"She's delusional Kiki," Vida rolled her eyes to herself, standing up straight once the water ran clear in the sink, meaning that all the dye was out.

"Okayyy it doesn't look bad," Kiara spoke first, reaching up to touch Vida's wet hair.

"Let me blow dry it before I decide if I hate or love it," Vida said as she brushed through it, plugging the hair dryer on the sink counter into the outlet by the mirror.

"Kay, don't take too long, we need to hit the store," Kiara advised her.

"Again?" Vida asked. It felt like they had been going to the store a lot lately, Kiara was always buying shit, thanks to her sugar daddy.

I mean, how else was she gonna afford to spoil her man while he's incarcerated?

"Wayne sent me money again," Kiara smiled. "And I'm sending Jojo a package tomorrow and I wanna fill up the box."

Kiara sent Jojo monthly packages, filled with basic hygiene products and different junk foods and plain, solid colored clothes, and any extra things he would ask for.