Dear Vida

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Dear Vida,

  Thank you for writing to me. I didn't think anybody was actually gonna reach out or wanna talk to me so reading your letter really lightened shit up for me, made my day and shit.

I'm happy my pictures caught your attention haha. Would be straight up lying if I said yours didn't catch mine too, you straight up beautiful on god. I appreciate all the pictures you sent, especially after all that trauma you went through for real haha. And I really fuck with the way your hair color was different in every picture, that shit's mad cool.

  I'm not sure what to say in a letter either so I guess ima just respond to everything you said? That shit you said about your friend finding someone through here was hella dope, looks like the prison pen pal love story type shit is pretty common, I kinda thought that only happened in the movies you know what I'm sayin?

  You said you like watching movies so what's your favorite? I think mine is probably Scarface, me and my lil bro would watch it all the time, used to be his favorite. I also really like Stand By Me and I fuck with Scream even though they dragging it out with 6 movies.

I really appreciate what you said about not thinking prisoners deserve what they getting, but to be honest, I fucked up and did this to myself. It was a fucked up situation and now I'm just stuck. Nothin I can do about it.

And yeah I'm doing alright for the most part. Just got out of solitary confinement for some fight I ain't even start, it's a whole lot of bullshit in here. I didn't even get your letter until today which is why I've been taking probably forever to send a letter back so my bad.

It does suck in here, just the same shit every day. It's really fucking boring. Think the only time where I ain't completely bored is while I do work for the GED course I'm taking in here.

I was using the computer earlier while doing some work and went on Google to search up what your name means cause I ain't ever heard it before. You got a really nice name, I like it. Pretty sure you already know but it means life, that's hella cool.

Like I said I don't know what to say, I mean, there's nothing eventful going on or nothing and I don't got much to talk about except the shitty cafeteria food I been eating, so you think maybe you could tell me more about yourself?

Really wish you didn't keep it so short in your first letter so I could have more to say to you, but I get why you did. No offense but you were trippen thinking anyone wouldn't write a letter back to you ma.

  Your letter made me laugh for real, you hella funny. I had a lot of people tell me I look like Mac Miller but not a lot of people tell me I'm fine, shit was funny, for real. I really hope you get this soon so we can continue talking, I'm looking forward to it.

Hope you doing alright out there and stay safe.

- Fezco