Dear Life

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Dear Life,

Hola, como estas?

  Damn see, I'm a pro already, mane. But for real yo, wassup twin, you fucking it up with your orange hair, on god. You look mad good shorty, see I knew you was. You sure it's not the rainbow that's your best friend?

You blessing me with those new flicks, for real, mad fucking pretty. Fosho enjoying em. I'm happy it ain't creepy or nun, so I'm fosho taking you up on that offer to stare at them all I want. I could stare at you all day.

  Day fuckin made getting your letter and pictures on god, I hope I can make yours too sending my own pictures. They ain't pretty like yours are but shit I tried. I know I look a lil different from my pictures on my account, I been growing my hair and my beard out. I been saving up to get a haircut from one of the dude's in here though. Or whatchu think, should I cut or keep my hair this way? You pick since you let me pick your hair color.

  Happy to hear you ain't writing to multiple prisoners, I ain't got multiple penpals in case you was wondering. Just you. I would fosho write to you if our roles was reversed, shorty I prolly woulda broke your ass out already. You way too pretty to be in a place like this, on my life.

  I'm doing alright, boutta learn how to make a prison brick cause my cellmate's girl sent him a whole lot of shit to eat. Why you was feeling left out with your homegirls? What happened?

  At least you got Wendy's though, the nuggets from there smack. They sauce is hella good too, ain't mad at you for getting some on the paper haha. And hell yeah I liked your red hair, shit looked good as fuck on you. And no offense taken if you don't wanna be bald. Just don't go jumping off no bridge cause I'll miss you.

  You my only friend outside of prison, like you literally the only person I've talked to since being locked up that isn't also locked up or isn't someone that works here or for the state or for some legal shit. I don't got nobody out in the real world, I don't know my parents no more so I used to live with my grandma but she passed away not too long ago, and my brother did too, so I know that feeling of missing your brother. That feeling like he just pieced everything together and shit.

  I swear my whole life fell apart after he died, shit's been fucking rough. But I can't take no money from you, Vida. You're hella cute for offering and I really appreciate it, but I don't want you to think I'm using you or sum. I didn't get on that writeaprisoner shit to find someone to send me money and shit, I just wanted someone to talk to and be friends with, and look at me, found myself a best friend.

  I'm alright with money right now, I be working and I'm coolin off my cellmate and his generosity for real. He a real sweetheart when he wanna be. I think you know him? His name is Jojo, and he seen your pictures and told me he knew you, that you his girl's friend. Ain't that fucking crazy?

  I only got on writeaprisoner cause of him and you got on writeaprisoner because of his girl, that's fucking wild. Small ass fucking world, like that one Mac Miller song. You real funny saying you wanna record songs as him to make money and get me outta here, on god. You got my ass cracking up.

  Might have to accept that offer so that we can go half and half on the money and so you can quit your skate shop job and won't have to put up with your weirdo boss. Unless you quit and go to school or just find a new job.