$ 8 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Fezco hadn't seen the prison therapist since he started writing to Vida, a little over a month ago.

He was doing slightly better now than he was a month ago, but that didn't mean that he was gonna give in and talk to the therapist. So like every other meeting they had before, it was spent in mostly silence.

Well it was silent on Fezco's behalf, because of course, the therapist asked him questions and tried to make conversation with him. All she could pry out of him was that he had become friends with a girl who reached out to him after finding his profile on the website.

He had told her that they were best friends.

And he told the therapist a little bit about his best friend, but that was cut short because he realized she wasn't really listening, because the therapist didn't wanna know about Vida, she wanted to know about Fezco.

But she knew that if Fezco was best friends with this girl that he probably talks to his best friend about the things he refuses to talk to her about, which was good. He just needed someone to talk to, and she was happy that he had someone, even if it wasn't her.

So after scribbling down what they talked about in her notepad and dating and signing a little slip for him, she let him go.

Fezco was unhandcuffed from the chair by the officer who waited outside the room, then had both of his hands handcuffed while the officer walked him back to the recreation room, just in time for mail call.

Fezco sat in on mail call everyday, waiting and hoping to hear his name called, waiting and hoping for Vida's letter. It was the only thing he had to look forward to, talking to her.

He could hear Ashtray's voice calling him a simp and making fun of him for how whipped he was. Instead of Ashtray clowning him now, it was Jojo.

Jojo liked to act like he himself wasn't the exact same way with his girlfriend. He claimed he was allowed to make fun of Fezco though, because Vida wasn't his girlfriend, so he was even more of a simp.

Although Jojo and his friends referred to Vida as Fezco's girl, and even had him going along with it now. Shit, even the guards called Vida his fucking girl.

"O'Neill," The guard doing mail call called out for Fezco, holding out two envelopes that he had read the name off of.

Fezco visibly lightened up, rising from his seat to retrieve his mail.

He ignored Russell's whistling from where homeboy played cards with a few other guys, walking out the recreation room to head back to his cell to avoid further jokes.

Jojo was in their cell when he walked in, laid on his bed with his eyee closed and his earphones in, playing some Bone Thugs N Harmony CD on his CD player.

"Sup bro," Fezco spoke as he plopped down on his bed.

Jojo opened his eyes to look at Fezco as he half nodded, then let his eyes fall down to the envelopes in his hand, making him take an earbud out to smirk at his cellmate.

"Your girl's letter came in," Jojo teased him, leaning up on one of his elbows.

He knew Fezco was extra excited for this letter, because after this, he was gonna be able to talk talk to Vida. Like, talk talk on the phone.