$ 3 $

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Reading Fezco's letter put Vida in the happiest mood ever. She spent the whole time out with Kiara and the boys writing in her Notes app, writing down things she wanted to include in her letter to Fezco so she wouldn't forget.

The second she and Kiara got home from eating, she dropped the box of leftover wings on the kitchen counter and made her way to her room while Kiara spoke to one of their friends on the phone.

But as excited as she was to write back to Fezco, she was tired as fuck, so she decided to go to sleep and just finish her letter in the morning.

It was the first thing that came to mind when she woke up, but she had other things to do as well so she was gonna have to put it off for a while.

She took Kilo on a quick morning walk around the apartment building before she got ready to go to work, taking a long ass shower before she did her makeup and got dressed.

It's always hot in Los Angeles but now that it was almost summer, it was starting to get super hot, like 90° and up hot, and she was lowkey mad as she pulled on a denim skirt because she loved wearing winter clothes.

After getting ready she dropped Kiara off at school before she went to work, having carefully shoved the folded letter and some Smencil that smelled like cotton candy that she still had from elementary into her purse.

The skate shop Vida worked at was located in Downtown and owned by this guy in his late 20's named Tony, who swore he was a great skater because he shared first names with Tony Hawk.

Tony was cool and all but he was always hitting on Vida and usually she loved the attention but he got really annoying really quick.

He was nosy as fuck, and everyone's a little nosy but he was nosy as fuck.

"What you writing?" Tony tapped the counter that Vida leant on while she wrote her letter to Fezco, a small smile on her face as she told him about how she wanted to dye her hair soon.

Vida didn't even hear Tony's question, being too caught up in what she was writing.

Tony peeked at the paper after he was ignored, laughing, "Who's Fezco?"

Vida stopped writing and glanced up at him, giving him a look. "None of your business Mr. Hawk."

"That your imaginary friend or something? That sounds like a made up ass name. Fezco," Tony laughed again.

"Better than Tony," Vida shrugged, smiling at Tony before she went back to writing. "He's my friend."

"Why you writing him a letter? He don't got a phone?"

"No. He's in prison."

Tony furrowed his eyebrows, "You serious?"

Vida nodded, signing her letter since she was done writing, drawing a little heart next to her name.

"I went to prison once," Tony informed Vida. "That shit about dropping the soap is fake, cause I dropped it a few times and nothing happened to me."