š‹š„š“š“š„š‘š’ š“šŽ š…š„š™š‚šŽ

KISSJESENIA ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

* * ā˜† .ćƒ»ć‚œ-: āœ§ :-šŸ’Œ' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* Ā© š’¦š’¾š“ˆš“ˆš’„ā„Æš“ˆā„Æš“ƒš’¾š’¶Ā²ā°Ā²Ā² ā˜† ą¤…ą¤§ą¤æą¤•

writeaprisoner.com
Dear Fezco
$ 1 $
$ 2 $
Dear Vida
$ 3 $
Dear Fezco
$ 4 $
Dear Vida
$ 5 $
Dear Fezco MBFMT
$ 6 $
Dear Life
Dear Fezco
$ 8 $

$ 7 $

1.6K 94 192
KISSJESENIA ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Vida couldn't contain her excitement receiving Fezco's newest letter, excitedly jumping up and down like a little girl as she looked through the mail that Kiara picked up while Vida was at work.

She flopped down on the sofa, welcoming Kilo into her lap as she carefully tore open the envelope, completely ignoring the rest of her friends, who had been over with Kiara, pregaming for a party they were all going to tonight at Bryan and Andre's apartment.

"Hey V, it's good to see you too," Liz called out sarcastically. Their friend group consisted of Vida, Kiara, Mackinsleigh, Liz, and Sasha.

"Heyyyy," Vida replied, greeting them all monotonously as two pictures fell out onto her lap after pulling the letter from the envelope.

She got even more excited if it were even possible at the realization of what they were, picking them up and looking at them immediately.

Goddamn.

She stared at Fezco in his pink shirt, awkwardly just standing there but he looked so cute and sweet and he was still so fucking fine.

Her bottom lip jutted out a little, god he really looked so sweet and innocent. Like he didn't belong in fucking prison. It only melted Vida's heart.

She let her eyes trail onto the second picture he included, smiling to herself a little at the clear slight confidence he had in that one over the first picture, his little side smile as he showed off his pink Pro Club shirt.

Men in pink were her weakness. Or maybe it was just Fezco in pink.

Vida unfolded the papers that Fezco wrote on to her to read, leaning her head against the couch cushion as she began reading and giving Kilo a head scratch at the same time, drowning out the music that Kiara played on the speakers in their apartment, along with the conversations between the other four girls.

"What's she reading?" Mackinsleigh asked Kiara, who was fixing them all drinks while Vida read the letter from Fezco.

"A love letter," Kiara sighed dramatically before laughing. "It's her penpal. The murderer?"

The girls were all with Vida when she was on her laptop, searching for a prisoner to write to on the website. They all encouraged her not to write to him because he was a literal accessory to murder, but if you told Vida not to do something, she was most likely gonna do it, and vice versa. So she wrote to him.

"Wait, she actually wrote to the murderer?" Sasha asked, laughing along as Kiara nodded. "Aw, that's cute."

"Yeah she's like totally in love with him and she doesn't even know it," Kiara told her, glancing over at Vida on the sofa. "Like, she'll be reading one of his letters or she's writing to him and it's like she's not even here."

Liz raised her eyebrows in amusement before glancing at Vida on the sofa, a few spaces away from her.

"Hey V, babe,...Bryan's gonna ask you to be his girlfriend tonight," Liz told Vida, making Mackinsleigh stiffle a laugh.

Vida literally didn't even hear her, too caught up reading.

"Bryan likes gingers? Because if Vida rejects him then I'm here, she's a me 2.0 anyways," Mackinsleigh said. "I'd treat him right."

"You'd play stepmommy too?" Kiara teased. "There's a reason Vida doesn't want his ass."

"Being a second babymama just isn't it, I don't blame her," Sasha agreed with Vida. "He's cute but...ew. Ick."

"I don't mind," Mackinsleigh shrugged.

"Girl we know, you're always #2. Like that hair color...you should've let V have it," Liz laughed. "You look like Ed Sheeran."

"Fuck you," Mackinsleigh rolled her eyes. "I did orange first."

"That doesn't change the fact that Vida pulled it off and you didn't."

"This girl pulls the whole ass rainbow off. That's what the murderer told her," Kiara laughed. "He's so sweet. And she's so in love. I found her ass crying the last time she wrote to him because she was sad about him being locked up."

"She doesn't even know him," Mackinsleigh furrowed her eyebrows.

"Yes she does," Kiara argued. "I mean, she does now."

"It's like a long distance relationship," Sasha tried to explain from what Kiara would call her relationship with Jojo.

"Exactly! Only they're not in a relationship, they're just friends," Kiara clarified with a small smirk. "Best friends. They're just both stupid in love with each other. Jojo knows him, they're cellmates. Jojo told me not to tell Vida because he doesn't wanna ruin anything for him but he says that he's literally the same exact way that she is."

"Awww that's cute! Our baby's in love with a felon!" Sasha clapped her hands. "What's his name?"

"I don't know, it's some weird shit. Like, as weird as Mackinsleigh," Kiara shrugged.

Mackinsleigh just rolled her eyes as she sipped her drink, "Leave it to Vida to crush on a murderer."

"Bitch fuck you, he's not a murderer," Vida snapped, having just finished reading Fezco's letter.

The four girls' heads turned to look at her while she shot Mackinsleigh a dirty look. Things between Vida and Mackinsleigh had been rocky as fuck ever since their Mexico trip, where Mackinsleigh full on mocked everything.

"Yeah, he's just an accessory," Kiara corrected in a teasing tone.

"We might be accessories to murder too, if V jumps up and kills you both," Liz laughed at Mackinsleigh and Kiara before turning to Vida. "Sooo what's your boy say?"

"He said that if I ever need him to get rid of a few people, he's got me. He has connections outside of prison so y'all should shut up for once," Vida smiled, grabbing all her things and getting off the couch to go get ready for the party.

"Hurry up! Bryan said at 8!" Kiara let Vida know as she walked to her room with Kilo following closely behind her.

"Kk!" Vida replied as she entered her room, knowing damn well she didn't care what Bryan said and that she was not gonna be ready by 8.

She didn't even wanna go, she just wanted to stay in and write back to Fezco so she could drop the letter off at the post office first thing tomorrow. She kinda felt bad going out instead of writing.

It was 7:24, and she got off work at 5 but it was one of her coworker's birthdays so Tony took them all to Dave and Busters for a few hours. It was fun, and she won a stuffed monkey that she was gonna gift to Kilo as a chew toy.

"Here baby, I got you a little frienddd!" Vida helped Kilo up onto her bed before she grabbed the monkey from her purse to give to him.

Kilo stared at the monkey curiously with a little head tilt before he took it in his mouth and looked up at Vida with his puppy dog eyes, melting her heart.

She gave his head a quick kiss before she set her mail from Fezco on the bed besides Kilo, picking up one of his pictures to show her puppy.

"Look, isn't he cute?" She asked Kilo. "Ugh, I knowwwww. Why'd he have to be in prison? The one guy we actually like."

She placed the pictures on her bedside table and couldn't help but grab his letter and read it again. Her heart broke reading that his grandma and his little brother died, and from the mini life story he gave her, she got the impression that they were all he had.

But she was more excited than anything at him asking her for her phone number. She was gonna get to talk to him.

And she couldn't fucking wait. She almost forgot to start getting ready after rereading his letter before Kiara and Sasha barged into her room, Kiara balancing three shot glasses in her hands.

"Vivi let's take shots!" Kiara smiled and shoved a shot glass into her hand, frowning at the letter she held in the other hand. "Why aren't you getting ready?"

"I ammmm, I'm taking my shoes off," Vida lied as she kicked her air forces off and smiled.

Kiara gave her a glare for lying, "Bitch be for real and get ready."

"Wait, I wanted to write back to Fezco–"

"That's the murderer's name?" Sasha let out a laugh. "Oh god. Can't believe you're over here head over heels for someone named Fezco."

"Your ex's name was literally Blowjob," Kiara bit back at Sasha, who's ex went by "BJ".

"And your man's name is Jojo. Like fucking Jojo Siwa," Sasha scoffed. "Whatever, doesn't matter. Vida hurryyy uppp."

Due to their arguing, they hadn't noticed that Vida was already sat on her floor in front of her mirror, cleaning off her makeup to redo it for the party with Kilo sat in her lap.

"Girl I literally have a makeup vanity you can borrow," Kiara reminded her, but Vida liked to do her makeup on the floor for some reason.

"Should I do eyeshadow?" Vida asked, ignoring her previous statement.

"Not unless you want it to melt off when you're in Bryan's bed," Sasha smirked as she sat on Vida's bed, picking up the shot glass Vida had put on the bedside table after Kiara gave it to her, then downed it.

Vida just laughed at that, watching Kiara down her shot and hand Vida another glass.

"I'm good. If I drink then I'm not ever gonna get ready."

"Ohh you're right," Kiara agreed and just drank the shot herself. "Soooo what are you gonna wear?"

"Can we pick?" Sasha asked before Vida could answer.

Vida just shrugged in response as she started to moisturize and prime her face, watching Kiara and Sasha scramble towards her closer to pick out her outfit through their reflection in the mirror.

About 40 minutes later, she was finishing up doing her hair and was being forced into a green dress with fuzzy black hems, which Kiara bought her.

"It's too much for a simple houseparty," Sasha told Kiara.

"It's never too much. Vivi you're gonna wear it right?" Kiara asked, turning to Vida, who already slid the dress on and was walking over to her to zip it up.

"Yeah, you think Bryan will like it?" Vida asked, turning her back to Kiara so she could zip up the zipper. "Haha just kidding! Fuck what Bryan thinks, maybe I'll find myself a girl this time around."

"Wait, you were serious about swinging both ways?" Sasha asked her and laughed. "Cause Mackinsleigh's into girls now too."

"Ew. Nevermind, I'm straight again," Vida rolled her eyes, feeling on the now closed zipper of her dress after Kiara zipped it.

She took a peek in her mirror, satisfied with the slicked back low ponytail she put her hair in and her regular daily makeup look, wearing the green dress.

"Would you guys be mad if I ruined this look with my black air forces?" Vida asked the two on her bed as they looked at Fezco's pictures, whispering among themselves.

Vida rolled her eyes at them before snatching the pictures, making the girls laugh.

"Yes," They answered her question in unison.

"Aww. Too bad," Vida sighed in fake disappointment as she grabbed the black air forces she kicked off about an hour ago to slip onto her feet. "Kiki I know your man is known for being a kleptomaniac but that doesn't mean you gotta snatch my shit too."

"Girl fuck you. We just wanted to see what your man looks like," Kiara told her.

"You know what he looks like. And he's not my man," Vida laughed, although correcting her sorta felt wrong.

Why did saying that Fezco wasn't her man feel wrong?

—$—

"What's my favorite word??! Bitch !!" Vida shouted, singing along to Blow the Whistle by Too $hort, trying her best to escape from Bryan's grasp to go shake her ass on Kiara.

"Yo, where are you going?" Bryan laughed, pulling her back into his arms.

"Bitch," Vida scoffed, still singing along with Too $hort but glaring at Bryan as he hugged her from behind. "I'm tryna go dance with Kiki."

"Nah, chill with me instead," Bryan mumbled, pressing a kiss to her neck. "You want another drink?"

"You'll go get me one?" Vida smiled, holding out her empty cup for him.

"Yeah, let's go," He nodded, taking the cup and her hand and walking them both to the island in the kitchen, where there were different bottles of liquor, light and dark, scattered around. "What are you feelin, ma?"

"Surprise me! Just don't like, drug me or whatever," Vida giggled although she was serious.

Bryan gave her a look for even saying that before grabbing a bottle of Remy, which was her favorite, and pouring some into her cup.

Vida smiled as he handed her the cup, raising an eyebrow when he pulled back.

"Gimme a kiss first," He smirked, holding her cup up in the air.

"Bryan don't be a bitchhh, just give it to me," Vida whined, leaning all close to take her cup from him.

"You gotta give me a kiss first," Bryan smiled.

"I can't, I have a boyfrienddd," Vida giggled, making Bryan furrow his eyebrows.

"No you don't," He laughed.

"Yeah I do! Ask Kiki," Vida insisted.

"Man, you're drunk as fuck. Out here making shit up," Bryan laughed again before pressing his lips to hers.

Vida kissed back for a second before she started to feel gross, pushing Bryan away.

"Nooo, Bryan stop. I have a boyfriend," Vida frowned, punching his arm.

"You don't have a boyfriend, why you lyin?" Bryan asked her as he poured the cognac down his sink. "You're done drinking, you over here full on hallucinating and shit. C'mon, you can sleep in my room."

"I don't wanna go in your room," Vida scoffed, making a few people around them look at her before they looked at Bryan.

Bryan huffed, grabbing her hand again before he dragged her towards his room, interrupting a couple who were making out against his door and shooing them away.

He couldn't stand when Vida got drunk, or high out of her mind. Because that meant she either got in her feelings or she was too energetic, and he couldn't handle either.

This night she was in her feelings, brows furrowed in complete confusion with said feelings as she took a seat on Bryan's bed.

"Ima get you some shit to wear, hold on," Bryan let her know as he walked towards his closet.

Vida's eyes swell up with tears, sniffling as she stared down at her shoes, looking back up at Bryan when he walked back holding just a t shirt.

"You good?" Bryan asked her with a confused look on his face as he dropped the t shirt in her lap.

Vida just shook her head and pulled her brows together.

"I miss Fezco."

ą¤Ŗą¤¢ą¤¼ą¤Øą¤¾ ą¤œą¤¾ą¤°ą„€ ą¤°ą¤–ą„‡ą¤‚

ą¤†ą¤Ŗą¤•ą„‹ ą¤Æą„‡ ą¤­ą„€ ą¤Ŗą¤øą¤‚ą¤¦ą„‡ ą¤†ą¤ą¤ą¤—ą„€

twisting. || ashtray euphoria. cardibeswaggy ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

ą¤«ą„ˆą¤Øą¤«ą¤æą¤•ą„ą¤¶ą¤Ø

102K 1.1K 40
just read it fool
Reckless // fezco whoreosis ą¤¦ą„ą¤µą¤¾ą¤°ą¤¾

ą¤«ą„ˆą¤Øą¤«ą¤æą¤•ą„ą¤¶ą¤Ø

575K 9.6K 16
"You're so reckless and it scares the fuck outta me!" euphoria au fezco x oc whoreosis
247K 5.5K 30
š˜Ŗ'š˜­š˜­ š˜£š˜¦ š˜øš˜¢š˜Ŗš˜µš˜Ŗš˜Æš˜Ø š˜Æš˜Ŗš˜Øš˜©š˜µ š˜¢š˜Æš˜„ š˜„š˜¢š˜ŗ š˜£š˜¶š˜µ š˜°š˜Æš˜­š˜ŗ š˜Ŗš˜§ š˜ŗš˜°š˜¶ š˜Øš˜°š˜Æš˜Æš˜¢ š˜“š˜µš˜¢š˜ŗ š˜„š˜°š˜øš˜Æ š¬šžšŖš®šžš„ š­šØ šˆšš’šŽšŒššˆš€