𝐎𝐁𝐋𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐎𝐍 | riven | fa...

By stilinskislvr

「 riven x f!oc 」 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇, faye silva starts her first year at alfea college training to be a specia... More

𝒐𝒃𝒍𝒊𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒏
𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒍𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒍𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒊𝒙𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒕𝒉𝒊𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒇𝒐𝒓𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒘𝒐
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒕𝒉𝒓𝒆𝒆
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒐𝒖𝒓
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒇𝒊𝒗𝒆
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒊𝒙
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒔𝒆𝒗𝒆𝒏
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒆𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕
𝒇𝒊𝒇𝒕𝒚 𝒏𝒊𝒏𝒆
𝒂𝒖𝒕𝒉𝒐𝒓𝒔 𝒏𝒐𝒕𝒆

𝒕𝒘𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒚 𝒐𝒏𝒆

2.5K 62 4
By stilinskislvr

faye met up with bloom and aisha, they had been pestering her all day to come and meet up with them, but faye obviously gave in. bloom had let faye know that her dad was going on trial today for his 'crimes' which was absolute bullshit, he was defending himself because andreas was fucking crazy and now he was the new specialist headmaster, which angered faye to her core.

"rosalind's gonna get someone killed." bloom told the girls. "is it just me or has she gotten meaner in the past few weeks?" she asked.

"might be the haircut." aisha joked.

"rosalind's always been a bitch, bloom." faye told her. "now she's just full-blown crazy, that bitch is fucked."

bloom and aisha laughed, agreeing completely with faye.

"channelling that much magic under stress is dangerous." bloom ranted. "most students aren't ready." she paused for a moment then looked at her hand which was holding an ice pack, the results of earlier training. "if it hurts me, it's gonna hurt them more."

"pretty sure rosalind doesn't care unless she gets results." aisha shrugged.

"crazy bitch." faye muttered.

"how long are you gonna hold back?" she asked.

"not gonna kill myself for her sake." bloom stated. "as far as i'm concerned, she's not headmistress. ms. dowling is."

"our life's with be a million times easier if she was here." faye added.

bloom nodded. "i think we should go on a road trip this weekend, hit a few towns nearby, just see if anyone's seen her."

the three girls stopped and aisha spoke. "bloom, i wanna find dowling just as badly as you do, but the entire solarian army have been searching for months."

"have some hope aisha, damn." faye looked at the girl, her head tilted slightly.

"and? what if they just don't know where to look?" bloom asked. "what if she's still in hiding?"

"or what if they don't actually give a shit." faye added.

aisha looked at the two girls like they just had too much hope.

"all we're saying is that this, this is all temporary. all of it." bloom said, aisha just slightly rolled her eyes, making faye roll her eyes.

"we're gonna get this school back to the way it was."

aisha nodded, then looked past bloom in confusion, then back to bloom. "don't look now, but you've got a lurker."

bloom and faye instantly turned around, it was sky of course. faye smiled sadly at the boy, he had changed a lot, his hair was shorter now and he just looked a lot more intimidating. sky smiled back, giving the girl a wave.

"creepo. i'm gonna just get a better look." bloom said as she walked over to sky.

aisha smiled as bloom walked away. faye and the water fairy said goodbye and went off in different directions.

...

faye decided to do some specialist training to clear her head, as she walked over to the training area she saw sky and dane fighting, then andreas and riven.

riven.

her heart sank, no matter how many times she would see him her heart would always ache, riven was her person, her everything. the girl brought up the courage to go over to them, she watched as dane and sky fought, pretty ruthlessly to be honest.

sky had managed to get dane to the floor, holding him down with his sword, but then dane moved his sword to sky's abdomen and used his foot to cut him. sky jumped back and held his wound. faye cringed but then felt anger when dane was looking smug.

faye jumped onto the platform and walked over to sky. she held out her hand to help him up, and he glanced at her hand for a moment and took it.

"thank you, faye." he winced.

faye just smiled at the boy. "i swear i will kick dane's arse, he's a fucking prick." she laughed.

"haven't you already done that like a thousand times?" sky asked, holding his wound.

"yes, but i'd do it again." she smiled, helping sky down the steps.

sky glanced at faye basically asking if she knew riven was there. she shrugged with a small smile, telling him she would be fine.

riven watched faye walk towards him, her face was emotionless. riven, on the other hand, his face was soft when he looked at her. he missed her.

"he is such a prick." sky angrily said, watching his dad walk away.

"yeah, and he's your dad." riven told him. "this mean you'll give me a run for my money one day?" he asked.

riven smirked and turned to dane's direction. "oi, dane." he shouted, gaining the boys' attention. "your little groupies will send you dick pics later. let's get him checked out, you can explain this one."

faye stared at dane, it was a look that could kill.

...

they arrived at the greenhouse, sky opened the door harshly. he was clearly trying to show he wasn't in pain but he definitely was.

terra walked over to them, a confused look on her face. "what's happened?" she asked.

"just a bit of sparring between friends." riven answered, tapping sky's back, then looking at dane.

terra glared at dane. "what? you did this?" she asked him.

"impressed?" dane cockily said.

faye rolled her eyes and terra scoffed.

sky sat on one of the beds and lifted his shirt, showing terra the cut. faye was standing next to terra but she heard riven and dane's conversation.

"by the way, bea wants to hang tonight. you game." dane asked.

faye felt someone staring at her, she turned around and saw riven quickly look away.

he was quiet for a moment. "uh. no." he answered.

dane pulled a face and walked out of the greenhouse.

faye turned her attention back to sky, who was being bandaged up, but she still felt riven's eyes on her. she spun around again, this time saying something.

"what?" she asked.

riven continued to stare at the girl as if she hadn't said a word, he looked at the door to the greenhouse asking if she wanted to leave with him. faye's head was telling her, no, but her heart was begging her to go with him. faye nodded, following riven out of the greenhouse.

...

the two had been walking in silence for about five minutes, she didn't want to speak, and neither did he.

faye was the one who broke the silence. "are you gonna say anything?" she asked, slightly angrily.

"i'm sorry."

faye stopped in her tracks, her head snapping towards the boy. "that's it?"

"i'm sorry for choosing dane and beatrix over you, i'm sorry for not speaking to you for months." he told her, looking into her eyes.

"why did you do it?" she asked. "why did you choose them over me, after everything."

"it wasn't me, faye. i felt as if i had no control over what i was saying." riven stepped closer to faye, making her not be able to look anywhere else but at him.

faye stayed silent for what felt like hours, but it was a mere five seconds. then something clicked. "rosalind." she muttered.

riven hummed in confusion, raising his eyebrows at her.

"it was rosalind, she did something to you, i know it." faye quickly spoke.

it was as if something snapped in riven's head. "oh my, god."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

628K 14.9K 31
Undesirable- (In which Adelina falls in love with the boy she hates more than anything.) (Riven hated Adelina. He even hated the sound of her name. I...
119K 2.6K 16
Mia Silva is Saul Silva's daughter and best friends with Riven and Sky. She's also a shadow fairy; shadow fairies have the ability to manipulate/cont...
331K 9.8K 25
【 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅𝗑𝗇𝖺𝗇𝗀𝖾 】━━ ❬ 🍥: 💫❛ ᴀɴɢᴇʟᴀ; 🍓❜ ❭ 𝒑𝒓𝒆𝒔𝒆𝒏𝒕𝒔... ░░░░︶꒷꒦︶꒷꒦░░░░ ✶ : · • ━━━━┅━━━┅━━━━ 𝙘𝙤𝙯𝙚𝙣 (🌻✦🧚) · . ⋆ · ━...
611K 14.2K 37
∾✧。COMPLETE MESS【BOOK ONE】 ۵∾ ❛CALL IT A LESSON WHEN I FEEL YOU SLIDE AWAY AND I'M MISSING OUT ON HALF MY LIFE OH YOU M...