Becoming an Oni in this land...

By RireiHasu

It's a story about a young lady in a mafia waking up to find out she turned into an Oni of a certain popular... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Forest
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: The Eccentric Magician
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: CoLA 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: Meeting The Goddess
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (R18)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 (End)

Chapter 47

389 17 1
By RireiHasu

Amidst of the heavy rain, Marisa is running towards Kourindou, and she is confused why the surrounding of the store has been suffering from heavy downpour.

She did not hesitate to go against the rain because she was worried about something bad happening.

She did not hesitate to slam the door open and shouted Ibaraki's name despite the heavy sound of the rain.

"Marisa, What's wrong?"

Ibaraki approaches Marisa who is dripping wet because of the rain, Heat started to come out from Ibaraki and Marisa's wet clothes visibly drying up.

"I see the surroundings of Kourindou is being shrouded by the rain, and I thought somethin' bad must have happened."

Marisa hugs Ibaraki and stayed silent as her erratic breathing calms down.

"Your shoes are covered in mud... Shuten, give Marisa a spare one".

Shuten nods and finds a spare shoe, while Ibaraki let Marisa sit and remove her shoes.

Marisa is blushing because of what have transpired but she stayed silent letting Ibaraki do what she is doing.

"Uwah... How Lewd"

Shuten exclaimed and she received the glaring stares of Marisa and a deadpan stare from Ibaraki.

"You have read too much of it Shuten, sooner even normal interaction you will see it as lewd"

"Please don't take it that far, okay?"

Ibaraki said with worry since Shuten see a normal thing as a kink, meanwhile Shuten intend to joke around but getting admonished instead.

"It's supposed to be a joke..."

Shuten said helplessly, making Marisa snickers at her.

"Ohh..."

Ibaraki continued what she is doing while Marisa looks at Shuten.

"What happened to this place? And why does it surround by rain?"

Marisa asked Shuten since it is very odd for just a certain area to be suffering a heavy rain.

"I don't know... just Gensokyo stuff probably"

Ibaraki raised her thumb at Shuten while Marisa have taken aback.

"I guess so..."

Marisa looked at Rinnosuke, who is seemed spaced out.

"Maybe it's you Kourin!"

Rinnosuke snapped out and he is surprised because he held accountable again for the thing he did not do.

"I didn't do anything..."

Rinnosuke helplessly defended himself, though it is a lie if he does not know anything about what is happening.

He secretly looked at the hanging sword in the room which in fact the sword that Marisa gave also known as the Ame-no-Murakumo-no-Tsurugi.

Which, he thinks, that is the reason the rain gathered onto his shop. Meant the heavens approve of him to wield the sword.

"What're you grinnin' about? I have been thinkin' about this rain. Maybe it's the work of the mischievous fairies around here."

Marisa retorted, making Rinnosuke's dreams felt like in the verge of breaking.

"Huh? Y... you think so? Can they make the rain fall that easily?"

Rinnosuke asked in disbelief, making Ibaraki and Shuten caught the oddity of Rinnosuke.

"It sure isn't hard. There are always youkai who can manipulate the seasons, and they have a small range of effect too. Someone prayed for the rain?"

Marisa mindlessly said, while Rinnosuke felt relieved and try to divert the topic.

"So, the rain is only falling here... Hmhmhm..."

Ibaraki, who is looking at Rinnosuke who seemed incredibly happy about something, looks around as she sees the sword that attacked her.

And by reviewing the myths she thinks it is because of the sword there is rain, but the fact she destroyed the sword will, effectively making it an ordinary holy sword.

So, she dismissed the sword as the culprit and thought about what Marisa said.

"Fairies... water... didn't they like mildew? Wait, is it because of the Mycelium fabric that I store?"

Ibaraki grumbled until she remembered the Mycelium fabric that she makes and store into the attic.

She looked around and sighed in relief that they did not hear her, since that is her secret project.

"Ibaraki..."

Marisa softly called out to Ibaraki.

"What is it?"

Ibaraki replied while Fixing Marisa's hair with a comb.

"Can we cuddle?"

Marisa makes a request while looking at Ibaraki's golden eyes.

"Sure"

Ibaraki finishes braided Marisa's hair, Marisa smiles and led Ibaraki on the couch and hugs her while smiling sweetly.

Shuten feels jealous because she cannot really be as bold as Marisa when showing her love. Ibaraki, who sees this, beckons her to come closer.

She comes closer and Ibaraki pulls her to the side and hugs her, making her blush, but she did not struggle and just let it happen.

Rinnosuke sees this and his glasses cracked, he quickly changes his glasses and do not think about anything.

――Flash! Rummmmble...

A loud thunder resounded making Rinnosuke flinch but strangely enough the three people on the couch did not feel bothered by it.

The rain suddenly stopped, and the sound of the rain ceased, the sunlight entering the store making the dreary atmosphere disappears.

Making it looked like there is no heavy rain earlier.

"Oh, it stopped rainin'. Looks like she did it, huh?"

"I'm curious what is the culprit behind this"

Marisa said while she pokes Ibaraki's cheeks.

Ibaraki tense for a split second, making both Marisa and Shuten felt that, and they looked at Ibaraki.

――Knock, knock.

"It's over! I hope you have prepared the rest of it. And oh, Marisa's here."

Reimu enters the room excitedly, ignoring her wet appearance.

"Ibaraki, can you please dry me again?"

Reimu cheerfully asked Ibaraki, as she is rearing to get the money from Rinnosuke so she will gain the ability to buy what she wants.

"Then come here Reimu, I don't want to move and lose a single second of warmth"

Marisa said while hugging Ibaraki more tightly, making Reimu made an eye roll.

"Fine..."

Reimu walks forwards towards them.

"So, what was the cause behind our strange fox's wedding?"

Rinnosuke ask Reimu towards the weird weather.

"Hmm? Oh, well, it was only a rainy season fairy that had started living in your attic. I threatened it a little, and it ran off. I do not really know why the rain got heavier midway, though. Someone interfered with it?"

"A fairy that mischievously lengthens the rainy season. Just like you."

Reimu, said in a relaxed manner, making Rinnosuke confused and in disbelief.

"What are you talking about? I can't make rain fall."

"I'm talking about your name – (霖) long rain – right?"

Rinnosuke is in disbelief that Reimu made a pun about his name, meanwhile Shuten realize how versatile Japanese language in puns.

"I wasn't given my name for that particular meaning. So, then what? What was it about that fairy?"

Rinnosuke expressed his curiosity towards the event.

"Since your place is covered in mildew, it got comfortable and settled down. It liked the mildew! It would help if you cleaned out the shop thoroughly occasionally. You never know when something like that might settle in again."

Reimu said while she enjoyed being warm up.

"Mildew? That is impossible since Ibaraki cleans everything..."

Rinnosuke said in disbelief since it is very unlikely Ibaraki did not clean every nook and cranny of the house.

"It's a lot of Mildew especially it's sprawling in the floor also there are clothes being covered in mildew"

Reimu said, making Ibaraki think that it is over.

"Ibaraki, did you make Mycelium fabric?"

Shuten said in disbelief since dealing with mushrooms is very risky and health concerning without the proper safety parameters for it.

"Yes... but I am constantly being surrounded by flames, so I am good!"

Ibaraki defended herself by saying she knows how to counteract the unhealthy environment.

"We will talk later at the house"

Marisa said seriously making Ibaraki felt that her secret project will be combust into dust.

"Yes..."

meanwhile Rinnosuke looked outside the window and think's that his sovereignty was still a distant dream.

"Rinnosuke where's the rest of my money!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

835 2 200
Houjou Yuuji, 30 years old, jobless, hikkomori for 10 years. Using his parents' death as the impetus, he decides to rid himself of his hikkomori life...
12.8K 495 23
"You're worth it, Y/n. You deserve the world." ~~ After getting dragged to some special hero party Y/n didn't want to go to in the first place, she d...
711 43 13
A story about an unfortunate accident turned to dream come true. Our main character is a proud girl, but often struggles to connect to reality. She s...