Amnesiac Tyrant's White Moonl...

By NekoCatleya

Yun Pianpian transmigrated into a novel and became a little palace maid on the background board. The system w... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Notice
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (1)
Chapter 27 (2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 85

Chapter 84

797 17 1
By NekoCatleya

    Xiao Changyuan frowned slightly.

    Since he found Yun Pian Pian today, he noticed that something was wrong with her. He thought it was because she had been in a coma for two years, so her head was broken.

    But the current situation...

    She clearly doesn't know him at all.

    "This is your name originally."

    Xiao Changyuan's thin lips pursed into a straight line.

    "Have you lost your memory?"

    Yun Pian Pian was stunned for a moment, her eyes began to dodge, she didn't know whether he was asking Xiao Hua or her, her eyes fell on the dark golden dragon pattern on his shirt with a guilty conscience, and did not dare to talk to Xiao Chang Yuan. He looked at each other, his heart beating a little faster.

    "How do you know that I have amnesia?"

    Why is Xiaohua's name also called Yun Pian Pian?

    How can it be so coincidental?

    Yun Pian Pian's head turned to mush.

    Xiao Changyuan frowned, stretched out his fair and slender fingers and pinched her chin, forcing her to look at him.

    Those deep black eyes stared at her eyes tightly.

    "How much do you remember?"

    Yun Pian Pian had no choice but to look at Xiao Chang Yuan's dark and cold eyes, her heartbeat speeding up sharply.

    He looks really good-looking, his facial features are exquisite, his temperament is as cold as jade, and his handsomeness is captivating.

    In those dark and beautiful cold eyes, her figure was reflected, and her eyes were full of her appearance.

    Yun Pian Pian began to envy Xiao Hua.

    The apex of the heart is full of sourness.

    "I only remember my name."

    She didn't dare to tell him about wearing a book, she was worried that she would be burned to death by the big tyrant, he looked indifferent and dangerous, and it was completely like what he would do.

    Xiao Changyuan lowered his long, thick black eyelashes.

    After a long while, he murmured.

    "That's fine."

    Xiao Changyuan raised his eyelashes.

    In those ink eyes that looked towards Yun Pianpian, it was as deep and dark as an abyss, with a strong sense of possessiveness. He stared at Yun Pian Pian greedily.

    "That way you will never leave me."

    She forgot everything, which means she forgot that she came from the future and the way home. She could no longer escape from him.

    Xiao Changyuan was very satisfied with this result.

    He raised his thin lips and his eyes deepened.

    He lowered his head to kiss her red lips.

    It's like kissing a sparrow imprisoned in a cage.

    Yun Pian Pian saw Xiao Chang Yuan's breathtakingly handsome face approaching her, her heart beating faster and faster, and her mind went blank with fright.

    She reached out and pushed him hard.

    Xiao Changyuan's body fell into the Baiyu Tang Pond. At the moment when he fell, the two looked at each other and saw the word shock in each other's eyes.

    Yun Pian Pian: "..."

    How could the great tyrant be so soft and easy to push down?

    Wait...

    why is this line so familiar?

    Xiao Changyuan: "..." How

    could his graceful nature reject him?

    Crystal water splashes in the white jade soup pool.

    Clear waves rippling, wet mist filled the air.

    Xiao Changyuan was soaked all over, and slowly stood up from the bathtub. Crystal water drops dripped from his long eyelashes, slid across his cool and jade-like face, and finally dripped from his graceful chin.

    The emperor stared intently at her face.

    There was a trace of icy anger in those dark and cold eyes, as if the storm was about to come.

    "Why do you want to push me away?"

    Yun Pian Pian saw that he was about to have a seizure, and was so frightened that she immediately turned around and ran away. How could she know that the big tyrant was so delicate and soft and easy to push down? She ran outside the palace as fast as a rabbit, but she had not yet reached the gate of the palace. A pair of pale, slender hands wrapped around her slender waist.

    Her body was held in his arms, her back was pressed against his wet and broad chest, and the man's low and hoarse voice sounded like a devil whispering in his ear.

    "Did I let you escape?"

    His voice was low and hoarse, as if oozing blood.

    It was tantamount to sentenced her to death.

    Yun Pian Pian was so frightened that her scalp was numb, and she was held in his arms by the waist with all her strength. It was difficult to fly with her wings attached, and she was carried by the man into the dragon couch with a low curtain.

    She was so frightened that her face was pale, tears fell like rain, and she kept shrinking into the dragon couch, shivering all over.

    She was worried that she would be treated rudely.

    She worries that she will be forced to lose her innocence.

    But the emperor suddenly frowned.

    "Why are you crying?"

    He reached out, trying to wipe Yun Pian Pian's tears.

    Yun Pian Pian shrank in fright.

    The emperor withdrew his hand, and his expression became cold.

    "Yun Pian Pian, answer me."

    Yun Pian Pian heard her name, her eyelashes trembled slightly, she shrank, "I'm afraid..."

    "What are you afraid of?"

    Yun Pian Pian cried with tears in her eyes, "I'm afraid of you. Come close to me, I don't know you at all..."

    Xiao Changyuan said, "You are my queen."

    "But Jiang Sheyu said I was his wife..."

    "He's lying to you."

    Xiao Changyuan's eyes moved slightly, and he looked down at her.

    "Today you called Jiangshe Yu Xianggong because you thought he was your husband?"

    Yun Pianpian nodded lightly.

    "Yes."

    Because of her movement, the crystal teardrop that filled her long and thick eyelashes slid down and rolled over her pink cheeks that were a little red from crying.

    Fall on the quilt.

    Diffuse a small patch of water.

    Xiao Changyuan felt a little itchy in his heart, and wanted to reach out and touch her eyelashes, wiping away all the remaining tears.

    But he was worried that Yun Pian Pian would reject him.

    Xiao Changyuan frowned and looked at Yun Pianpian.

    "Then do you love him or not?"

    Yun Pianpian shook her head gently.

    "I don't know him at all."

    It turned out that he misunderstood her.

    There is no empathy at all in his graceful manner.

    How can those little white faces compare to him.

    When Xiao Changyuan heard these words, he narrowed his dark phoenix eyes with satisfaction, his expression a little happy.

    "Continue talking."

    Yun Pianpian looked up at him and saw that his eyebrows were stretched and his phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, and he seemed to be in a good mood.

    She was afraid of Xiao Changyuan because Xiao Changyuan looked dangerous and terrifying, and looked unreasonable.

    But now it seems that Xiao Changyuan is not as bloodthirsty as she imagined, at least he didn't hurt her, so Yun Pianpian boldly continued: "I don't know you or him, you are all unfamiliar to me. Man, I'm afraid of you coming near me."

    "Has he touched you?"

    Yun Pian Pian wanted to say no, but she asked mysteriously, "What if I touch me?"

    "Then I will kill him."

    "What about me?" Yun Pian Pian looked at him, "I was touched by him before. , will you kill me too?"

    Xiao Changyuan frowned slightly: "How could I kill you? There is nothing wrong with my Pian Pian, the fault is in this world full of temptations and lies."

    Yun Pian Pian was stunned.

    She could feel it, his eyes were full of gentle and domineering preference when he looked at her.

    There was more sourness in my heart.

    Because she knows.

    None of this love belongs to her.

    It belongs only to small flowers.

    And she's the nasty little dove occupying the magpie's nest.

    She was afraid that he would know the truth.

    "But I don't remember anything."

    Xiao Changyuan said in a low voice, "It doesn't matter, I will help you remember what Pian Pian doesn't remember. It doesn't matter if Pian Pian never remembers it."

    It's best not to remember.

    That way he can have her forever.

    Xiao Changyuan narrowed his phoenix eyes slightly.

    When Yun Pian Pian heard his words, her heart became even more sour, and she was moved when she heard him say in an icy tone, "Take off the clothes on your body."

    Yun Pian Pian was so frightened that she covered her clothes tightly, and said in a panic: " I don't know you now, you can't touch me, I will feel scared..."

    "I don't touch you."

    "Then why do you want me to undress?"

    Xiao Changyuan frowned: "I don't like you wearing this dress, These are not your clothes."

    Yun Pian Pian was stunned for a moment, remembering what happened by the bath just now, and said with a strange expression: "That's why you were just beside the bath, and you wanted me to change my clothes..."

    Xiao Changyuan nodded: "Why not?"

    Yun Pian Pian: "..."

    You The look of the storm coming.

    It's simply forced love to begin with.

    It's really hard not to let her cranky.

    Xiao Changyuan looked at Yun Pianpian with a cold expression.

    "You want me to take it off for you?"

    Yun Pianpian immediately blushed: "I can take it off myself, don't peek at it..."

    "Which part of your body has I not seen?"

    Yun Pianpian flushed her cheeks with shame. Hong, grabbed the brocade pillow on the dragon's couch and smashed it at Xiao Changyuan. After smashing it, she regretted it, for fear that Xiao Changyuan would be furious with Longyan, but Xiao Changyuan was not angry, but instead looked leisurely and content.

    "I'll bring you clothes."

    After saying that, Xiao Changyuan turned around and left. After a while, Xiao Changyuan handed her a luxurious palace suit.     "Go take

    a bath."

    "Then, then you are not allowed to peek."

    "I don't see."

    "You have to say what you say.

    "

After washing up quickly, he put on a clean and comfortable palace attire, and came out from behind the screen.

    Xiao Changyuan sat on the dragon couch.

    Reach out to her.

    "Come here."

    She didn't think.

    The tyrant turned out to be a gentleman.

    Really didn't force her.

    Cloud walked over obediently.

    Xiao Changyuan's eyes fell on Yun Pian Pian's slender and fair wrist, and he frowned, "What's wrong with your hand?"

    Yun Pian Pian's wrist was also tied with a white bandage.

    "Jiang Sheyu said that he was injured by thieves."

    She didn't know who Xiao Changyuan and Jiang Sheyu said was true and which was false, but she subconsciously believed in Xiao Changyuan.

    Xiao Changyuan immediately announced that the imperial doctor came in and checked Yun Pianpian's injury. The imperial doctor did not see any abnormality, but only said that he should cultivate in peace and offer ointment to remove scars.

    After the imperial doctor withdrew, Xiao Changyuan helped Yun Pian Pian to apply the ointment himself, looking a little hesitant.

    Yun Pian Pian looked at Xiao Chang Yuan with an uneasy expression.

    "Are you upset?"

    "I want to kill Jiang Sheyu."

    "Why?"

    "He hurt you."

    Xiao Changyuan's heart surged with anger.

    The baby he didn't dare to bite hard on, was actually injured by Jiang Sheyu's ant.

    Yun Pian Pian comforted him: "I'm fine."

    "I have something

    to do." Yun Pian Pian persuaded him, "But if you kill Jiang Sheyu, I will never know the truth."

    Xiao Chang Yuan frowned slightly, saying: "Jiang Sheyu When She Yuyou enters the palace, then you will be listening behind the screen."

    "Okay."

    Xiao Changyuan asked people to set up the meal, and the palace people brought delicious delicacies. Yun Pianpian unexpectedly discovered that these dishes were all her favorite dishes. It's a little strange in my heart. Could it be that Xiaohua not only has the same name as her, but also has the same preferences as her?

    Yun Pian Pian had a vague idea in her heart, but because it was too absurd, she didn't dare to think deeply.

    After lunch, Yun Pian Pian was a little sleepy, and now there are still some hours before You Shi, as if seeing her tiredness, Xiao Changyuan said, "Go to sleep."

    Yun Pianpian climbed onto the dragon bed and was about to go to sleep, but found that Xiao Changyuan was following, and she immediately hugged the pillow in her arms: "What are you going to do?"

    Xiao Changyuan looked at her coldly.

    "I also want to take a nap."

    "Then, then I'll go to sleep on the imperial concubine's couch." After

    speaking, Yun Pianpian wanted to get up.

    But Xiao Changyuan grabbed her wrist and pressed her onto the dragon couch: "Don't leave me."

    Yun Pianpian said in panic, "I have lost my memory now, you are just a stranger to me, I don't want to. Sharing a bed with a stranger..."

    "Then what do you want?"

    "I'll go to sleep on the imperial concubine's couch."

    Xiao Changyuan's eyes darkened, and he whispered, "Yun Pianpian, if I really want to force you, it will count as a hundred. Even you can't stop me. If I really want to force you, even if you sleep on the imperial concubine's couch, you will not be able to escape."

    Yun Pianpian's blood gradually faded from his face.

    Xiao Changyuan leaned over to kiss her between the eyebrows, the cold kiss was clearly tender: "But I love you, so I respect you, I won't force you, but you can't force me to separate from you, understand?"

    He was gentle ? And the cold soothed her emotions.

    Yun Pian Pian held back her tears and said, "

    Understood." Xiao Chang Yuan looked down at her for a while, then slowly let go of her, fell asleep beside her, and held her hand, Yun Pian Pian thought that with him by her side, she would not be able to She fell asleep, but in fact, she slept drowsily.

    Until Xiao Changyuan gently pushed her awake.

    "Pian Pian, it's time for you."

    The author has something to say: Yun Pian Pian: Do you have to count down the scumbags?

    Xiao Changyuan: No one can separate you and me, and neither can you!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.4K 373 22
21st century girl is going to time travel to duwara yug where betrayal, humiliation, love, loyal and war were taken place. How is she going to react...
632K 19.9K 114
[Not MY Story] OFFLINE Purpose. I possessed the wife of the Emperor, the mad villain of a tragic novel. After a while, when the evil Emperor looks t...
10.3M 771K 88
Marriage had always been my dream but not to a man about whom I know nothing. The moment my father fixed an alliance of me to a Prince without even t...
69.6K 6.7K 60
" The darkness closed in around him, like a shroud of silence. Veeranshu's eyes fluttered open, and he was met with an unfamiliar ceiling. Groggily...