The Male Protagonist's Sub Sy...

By LiannQ

Title: 男主生子系统(快穿) Author: Zhu Yaojun (竹瑶君) Status: 93 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Introduction: Ye Qing... More

1: World One
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29: World Two
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46: World Three
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: World Four
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78 (1)
78 (2)
79: World Five
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
89
90
91
92
93
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

88

227 9 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 88 World V

    After being brought back to the account by Ye Zheng this time, it took Ye Qing a day and a night to recover herself.

    Ye Zheng is also a restless person. Meditating and practicing has little effect on sword cultivators. Now that he is on a chaotic battlefield, the most important thing is fighting opportunities, which is the paradise for these militants.

    So when Ye Qing withdrew from the state of pranayama, Ye Zheng was nowhere to be seen, and when he asked 007, he went to the battlefield to fight and kill demons again. Although his cultivation base has improved now, and his combat power has also risen a lot, if his energy is too overdrawn, the fetal breath may be revealed in advance.

    Ye Qing has thought about this matter carefully. With Master Ye Zheng's character, he will never accept the fact that he is pregnant. Once he finds out, he will definitely find a way to fall. Therefore, he must be prepared in the early stage, so as not to be imminent, and there is nothing he can do.

    The best way is to let Ye Zheng accept him from the bottom of his heart, and then feel reluctant to let go of the child in his womb. However, he has tried two methods, and Ye Zheng simply doesn't understand what he means.

    Perhaps in Ye Zheng's heart, that incident was really only reluctantly accepted to save the apprentice, and he didn't think about it at all. In addition, in this world, the relationship between master and apprentice is like a father and son. It is to be criticized by thousands of people and reviled by thousands of people.

    Although the situation was so severe, Ye Qing had no choice but to face the difficulties!

    He intends to try one last time before Ye Zheng finds out about his body. If it still doesn't work, he will have to resort to that stun move. However, that stun move is completely forcing Ye Zheng. Once he makes a move, he can't go back. , Ye Qing didn't want to go that far until he was forced to.

    ******

    Ye Zheng came back from the battlefield this time and found that his apprentice was a little different.

    Thinking of his untidy appearance before, Ye Zheng immediately came to the conclusion that the apprentice must be panicking again, and the next training location has been arranged!

    Ye Zheng glanced at Ye Qing, who was suddenly dressed in exquisite clothes and carefully styled his hairstyle, and sat on the futon to meditate without saying a word.

    Seeing this, Ye Qing's smile that was just right on his lips immediately stiffened. He ran outside the tent in disbelief, found a remote place to condense the water mirror, and carefully checked his clothes. There was no problem at all. There was a slight smile on Zhang's face, and even he could hardly stand it. Master Ye Zheng was able to turn a blind eye!

    Ye Qing knew the appearance of this body. The lethal power that ignored gender was unintentionally extraordinary. If it was added a little deliberately, almost no one could resist it.

    The reason why he didn't deliberately charm Ye Zheng before was also considering that Ye Zheng had been facing this face for a hundred years, maybe he was used to it, and just a little try already showed that his judgment was correct.

    But Ye Qing still didn't give up, he knocked on 007: "Ah Qi, Master really didn't respond at all?"

    007 told him very honestly: "Well... a little bit."

    Ye Qing was excited: "Come on. Say it."

    007 only said: "He thinks your skin is itchy again, and plans to take you to the next training location after the breath adjustment."

    Ye Qing: ...

    He gritted his teeth and decided to give up this old face and go down again. With a dose of powerful medicine, if Master Ye Zheng can still be as stable as an old dog, then he is really not a man!

    Ye Qing's plan is difficult to say, but if you think about it seriously, it's a bit shameless.

    Taking advantage of Ye Zheng's breath adjustment, he placed a tub in the tent, poured constant temperature hot water into the tub, calculated the time, and then took off his clothes and walked into the tub.

    The hot water soaked the long hair and body, and it was even more tempting in the cloud and smoke. With the cheeks that were already gorgeous to the extreme, and the teary moles that suddenly turned blood red at the corners of the eyes, the whole picture was made of live/color/live/fragrance four. Words can't describe it at all.

    When Ye Zheng opened his eyes, what he saw was this scene. The apprentice was bathing in the tent so carefree and unobstructed, and he didn't feel that there was anything inappropriate.

    He subconsciously felt that something was wrong, not because the bath was wrong, but now that he was in a chaotic battlefield, does the apprentice still have the leisure to take a bath?

    Ye Zheng stood up, looked down at Ye Qing in the bathtub, then turned his eyes away, frowned: "What's wrong with you?"

    Ye Qing was keenly aware of his reaction, and her heart moved, Finally regaining some confidence, he seemed to unknowingly lift the hot water from the bucket to his shoulders, and chuckled, "Of course there's nothing wrong with it, it's just a whim, just take a bath."

    Having said that, he raised his hand, leaned over, and tugged at Ye Zheng's little finger: "Master, would you like to take a dip too, it's very comfortable." The water beads flowed back down his arm, dripping back "tick tock". In the barrel, the voice inadvertently became more and more provocative.

    Ye Zheng frowned again, and withdrew his little finger, but his eyes never turned back to Ye Qing. He felt that it was not appropriate to watch someone take a bath, even if that person was his own apprentice.

    There was a bit of impatience in his voice: "If you don't wash for the teacher, hurry up. When you're done, go out with the teacher to practice." After speaking, he even turned around and turned his back to the apprentice.

    Now that things have come to this, Ye Qing will not give up halfway. He smiled a little narrowly: "Master, tell me, you haven't bathed in hundreds of years?"

    Ye Zheng was really stunned when he heard this. I was stunned, and for some reason, I actually followed what my apprentice said and thought about this problem. The last time I took a bath should have been... 600 years ago, when I formed a golden elixir, my body excreted too many impurities, black It was almost sticking together into a ball, and the dust removal technique didn't help. I only took a bath once. After that, no more impurities were discharged when I was born, so I didn't think of taking a bath.

    In fact, the cultivator's body is already clean, and it is enough to perform a few dust removal techniques at ordinary times.

    After thinking about this in a ghostly way, Ye Zheng suddenly reacted, was he being laughed at by his apprentice?

    He turned around in anger, and wanted to reprimand: "Stinky boy, you..." His pupils shuddered violently, and he couldn't speak. He threw his hands and strode out of the tent, standing outside the tent before shouting inwardly, "Hurry up, get dressed, what does this look like!"

    Ye Qing curled her lips and retracted her hands that were resting on the side of the bucket, holding her cheeks. Thinking back on Ye Zheng's finally relaxed attitude, she was still somewhat satisfied. , he stood up and stepped out of the tub, while putting on his clothes, he nodded thoughtfully, discussing the situation just now with 007 in his mind.

    "How is it, it works this time?"

    007 gave him a laugh: "Do you really think he is loose?"

    Ye Qing almost knelt down: "You mean it failed again? Then he just Then, what is it?"

    007 said: "It's nothing at all, but if you are a normal person, who wouldn't be shocked when you see such a scene, besides, you are his apprentice, but he treats you as a son, how could he possibly think of that aspect? Go!"

    Ye Qing was speechless, why is Master Ye Zheng so hard to impress, is this master-disciple status really going to be the biggest obstacle to his progress?

    Because the bathing incident annoyed Ye Zheng, Ye Qing was taken to practice this time, and it was several times worse than the last time. The whole body was covered with blood, and it was almost soft to a pool of mud. She forced a smile, only the whites of her eyes. and teeth are white.

    ******

    After that, there is a new round of rest and experience.

    Just when Ye Qing was hesitating about whether to use the stun move directly, after the last blood shadow of the late Nascent Soul was killed, there were again blood shadows of this order, and there were three of them as soon as they appeared!

    The high-level monks gathered again, discussed the countermeasures, and shot together to kill the blood shadow. Ye Zheng, as a sword cultivator in the middle stage of Nascent Soul, is still a well-deserved main force.

    Although the blood shadow was successfully killed this time, some people still have some worries in their hearts. There are more and more high-level blood shadows. The ancestors of the gods here, and the power of the ancestors above the thirteenth order on the demon cultivator's side, cannot be wiped out, but what should we do?

    Besides, there has never been such a thing as making people Xiu cooperate with Yao Xiu, except to open up a chaotic battlefield at that time to find a more suitable place to fight...

    These are all things to Ye Qing today. It's too far away. The most urgent task at the moment is that although Ye Zheng is back, he is injured. The injury is not serious, but it makes him alert.

    According to 007, Ye Zheng didn't need to be injured at first, but when he finally made a big move, he was slowed down by the stagnation of the muscles and veins, so that the blood gas invaded the body, and with Ye Zheng's combat experience, it was impossible at all. this circumstance occurs.

    After returning, Ye Zheng was already suspicious of his physical condition, and even thought of asking a doctor to check it out.

    This incident made Ye Qing alarm bells, and she immediately thought that the stagnation of the tendons was due to the fetal breath. At this time, since the fetal breath had already revealed clues, once he investigated deeply, he would definitely find out, and he must always make good tricks. Prepare, but Ye Zheng has not acted, so he reluctantly delays.

    On the second day after his return, he couldn't hold it any longer. Just before Ye Zheng went out to seek medical treatment of the same level, Ye Qing stopped him in time.

    "Master, look, what is this!" Ye Qing stood in front of Ye Zheng with a smile, holding the half-jar drunk from the treasure pagoda in the secret realm of Zongmen.

    Ye Zheng opened the lid suspiciously, and suddenly a strong aroma of wine hit his nostrils. This kind of wine that has been preserved for millions of years and has not dried up is unique in today's world. If Ye Qing had not been prepared, he held his breath. , must have been drunk by this time.

    In addition to practicing, fighting, and forging swords, Ye Zheng's only hobby is wine. Ye Qing's move can be regarded as his lifeline. He took the wine and laughed and said, "Good boy, you have filial piety. !" So he raised the wine jar and "gudugudu" took three sips.

    This drunkenness has a long history. Although the taste is mellow, the wine is very strong. After three mouthfuls, Ye Zheng is half drunk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.1K 93
Author:喜欢柠檬的柚子 Content tags: special preference Xianxia cultivation system through books Search keywords: Protagonist: Pei Du┃ Supporting role: Feng...
37.9K 630 18
Carly Johnson has been going under alias of CJ for two years since she escaped the refuge. After a run in with the King of Brooklyn she learns what b...
13.2K 230 11
So before I start I love Elena and co. But they just don't fit as the Good ones in this story. This will be a short book. Elodie rilling went to slee...
31.3K 1.9K 20
Just a random thought, penned up! What if akshu would have been straight-forward , and wouldn't have liked Abhimanyu,at their first 'Annoying' meet...