The Male Protagonist's Sub Sy...

By LiannQ

Title: 男主生子系统(快穿) Author: Zhu Yaojun (竹瑶君) Status: 93 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Introduction: Ye Qing... More

1: World One
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29: World Two
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46: World Three
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: World Four
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78 (1)
78 (2)
79: World Five
80
81
82
83
84
85
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

86

259 6 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 86 World V

    Xiao Wu retreated, and Ye Qing had nothing to do in the cave except to eat, drink and sleep.

    After thinking about it for several days, he finally found something he could do. As a result, a red fox often haunts the White Tiger clan. Everyone knows that it is the young master's favorite red fox. Except for the important places in the clan that are not allowed to enter, he will not stop him.

    Ye Qing touched the white tiger clan inside and out. After knowing what he knew, he began to secretly collect some spiritual plants that can only be seen in the demon clan. He transplanted the spiritual plants into the space obtained from the secret realm before. Since the body cannot enter, one should only be operated with divine sense.

    Over time, although Ye Qing's cultivation didn't increase much, his spiritual consciousness became much stronger. In addition, the original owner had fallen from the cultivation base that was about to form a pill, and his spiritual consciousness was stronger than the general foundation-building middle stage. Under the circumstances, when Xiao Wu successfully entered the fourth step and exited the stage, Ye Qing's consciousness was already comparable to that of a complete foundation-building cultivator.

    ******

    Xiao Wu spent nearly a year in this retreat.

    When he left the customs, Ye Qing was doing his daily routine of collecting spirit grasses. Since he had already scavenged around the White Tiger clan, his activities began to gradually expand outwards.

    Xiao Wu didn't see Ye Qing in the cave, so he was anxious. He ran out of the cave and grabbed the demon to ask if he had seen the red fox he often took with him.

    Ye Qing is still somewhat famous in the White Tiger clan recently, and he likes to "explore" everywhere. It's well known to all the tigers. After congratulating the young master on his smooth progress, the demon pointed out the places Ye Qing often lingered in the past few days.

    Xiao Wuhuo rushed over in a hurry, and as expected, he saw the fiery red figure at the foot of a low mountain, and only then did he put the heart that was raised at the throat back to his chest.

    He hurried forward, not caring what Ye Qing was doing. He leaned over and hugged Ye Qing in his arms. He was about to tell Ye Qing that he had successfully advanced, but Ye Qing sneered at him. Baring his teeth, he immediately said, "What to do, what to do, you are in such a hurry, you are the young master, no matter what, you must pay attention to your image and build your own prestige!"

    Xiao Wu Han smiled: "I see, I'm just anxious to tell you the good news about the advanced level."

    Ye Qing raised her fox eyes and looked at him carefully. Growing up a little, the honest facial features receded a little bit of childishness, and the tiger clan's prestige first appeared. Ye Qing praised: "Well done, Xiao Wu is really amazing!"

    Then he looked at the tree in his paw because it was suddenly damaged. Xiao Wu picked up the broken Lingzhi, and threw it to the ground indifferently, and skillfully adjusted a comfortable posture in Xiao Wu's arms: "Let's go, let's go back, I have something to tell you."

    Xiao Wu was caught by Ye Qing After the praise, his whole body was filled with a cheerful atmosphere. He flushed slightly and said excitedly, "Okay!"

    However, his excitement completely dissipated not long after he returned to the cave.     After listening to Ye Qing's words, he asked uncertainly, "Brother, what do you mean, want me to take you to the chaotic

    battlefield?"

Wu just brewed the spirit tea and took a sip: "That's right, this is my request."

    Xiao Wu's whole body shook, and his mind suddenly became violent, and he heard his own voice asking: " After the chaotic battlefield, my brother is going to... leave Xiao Wu?"

    Ye Qing chuckled, put the spirit tea back into Xiao Wu's hands, raised half of his body with his arms up, raised his hands on Xiao Wu's head I touched it: "Silly boy, in this world, no one will be by your side forever. You have to learn to say goodbye, understand?"

    Xiao Wu was still stunned: "Does my brother have to go to the chaotic battlefield? There... it's very unsafe for demons below the seventh rank." He thought he had found a good reason, and finally there was something in his eyes. A bit of clarity.

    Ye Qing smiled and said, "Don't worry, if you propose to go there to practice, the clan will definitely send experts to protect you. Your little life is precious now!"

    "I'm not..." Xiao Wu was at a loss.

    Ye Qing didn't let him go any further: "Okay, Xiao Wu, you promised brother that you would do him a favor, but now you can't go back." After saying this, he patted Xiao Wu's cheek lightly, and then He turned into a red fox, curled up in the soft chair and fell asleep.

    Xiao Wu unconsciously held the teacup in his hand, staring at the red ball in front of him, his body stiffened, and he did not move for a long time. After an unknown amount of time, he finally lowered his eyes, brought the teacup to his lips, and drank the cooled spirit tea in the teacup where Ye Qing had sipped before.

    This action alone made him stare at the teacup for a long time.

    In the end, he finally made up his mind, stood up, and left a sentence: "No matter what brother wants to do, Xiao Wu will always help you." Then he walked out of the cave and went straight to the patriarch to discuss the experience.

    After he left, Ye Qing opened his fox eyes and turned into a human figure again, with a thoughtful expression on his gorgeous and unparalleled face.

    After being silent for a long time, 007 suddenly said: "Little tiger is a bit miserable!"

    Ye Qing rolled his eyes, as if he heard a big joke: "Are you serious, you still know what misery is?"

    ***** *

    The young master of the clan went out to practice, and when he left, it was a chaotic battlefield. The White Tiger clan attached great importance to it, and sent a lot of guards to accompany him. The minimum cultivation base is seventh-order, and even more exaggerated is that there is also a twelfth-order The clan elder accompanying him shows how much the White Tiger clan attaches to this young master whose bloodline has reached 90% of his ancestors.

    In view of the huge disparity in the cultivation base, Ye Qing maintained the appearance of a red fox along the way, without the slightest gesture, so that in the last time together, Xiao Wu could only live with a "real" ordinary red fox. Not to mention the boredom in my heart.

    The chaotic battlefield has always been the place where the human and demon races fought.

    This place was originally opened for the purpose of cherishing the resources of the whole world and preventing it from the harm of war. Since the opening of the battlefield, the war between the two races has been carried out here by convention. If the demon cultivator needs killing experience, he can enter this place.

    Once you enter the battlefield, you are at your own risk.

    The threshold for free entry and exit of the battlefield, human cultivation is in the golden stage, and demon cultivation is in the seventh order, but just like parents always want their children to win at the starting line, if you want to train the younger generation to be better, you need to make them accept life and death as soon as possible. Test, the chaotic battlefield is the best test place.

    This place is soaked in the blood of countless human beings and monsters, bathed in blood light for a long time. As time goes by, a new species - blood shadow is born. When it was first born, it has the equivalent of the late Qi training Because, with the fusion of new blood, the cultivation base will grow rapidly.

    It is very difficult to kill the blood shadows. Not only do they escape very fast, but they can instantly turn into blood mist, which diffuses without a trace. If the high-level blood shadows are split into two halves, they will not die. It will re-split into two new individuals, and the cultivation base will drop one level.

    If you want to kill them, you must condense them into spiritual power beads with spiritual power before they escape into blood mist, hide the spiritual power beads beside the blood shadow, and then use the power of an instant explosion to completely kill them. .

    Fortunately, these blood shadows were born and grew up in Sri Lanka, relying on the chaotic battlefield to survive on the blood-stained land, and can never leave, otherwise, it will definitely bring great harm to the entire Qianyang Realm.

    Low-level monks enter the chaotic land to experience, of course, they can't go to the place where the monsters fight to deliver food. What they do is to kill the low-level blood shadows on the edge. If they meet the juniors of the enemy, they will have a chance. In the human-monster battle, the juniors with insufficient cultivation can only enter under the leadership of the elders. This encounter is often the time to compare the strengths of their own family backgrounds and entourages.

    ******

    The place of chaotic battlefield seems to be a kind of darkness filled with blood mist. After the white tiger clan entered, they went straight to the demon clan station, and the accompanying demon guard reported to the station guard. Later, they found an open space in the station to set up camp.

    The entire demon clan station is very broad, and the demon cultivators of various races in the station come and go, and most of them have been transformed into human figures, but there are also a few demons with eccentric temperaments, obsessed with their stalwart body, just like to walk swaggeringly in their original shape.

    Ye Qing was lying in Xiao Wu's arms and looked all the way, and he had already seen a golden leopard, a green lion and a big black bull. Ye Qing came to the conclusion that the people who like to walk on the body are probably these mighty races, so he He also secretly thought that after Xiao Wu cultivated to an advanced level, his physique would be very large. At that time, would he also be so obsessed with his own body?

    Ye Qing turned her head slightly, looked at Xiao Wu with a strange look, and saw Xiao Wu get goosebumps inexplicably.

    On the night of entering the demon clan station, Ye Qing took advantage of Xiao Wu to go to the clan elders to listen to the teachings, put an invisibility amulet on himself, and left the demon clan station without any reluctance. He turned into a human form and went all the way from the edge to the human clan station.

    I learned from 007 that Master Ye Zheng is resting at the station at this time, and he doesn't know when he will go to the battlefield again. Once Jian Xiu goes to the battlefield and kills like crazy, he doesn't know when he can go back to the station again. If he misses it This time, it will take a long time to catch someone.

    After walking for a long time, Ye Qing suddenly remembered that he can now send a message to Master Ye Zheng, inform him of his location, and let him come over to pick him up.

    Thinking like this, Ye Qing did the same.

    He fully thought that after Master Ye Zheng received the sound transmission, he would come to pick him up immediately, but before the master came, the jasper amulet that Zhenjun Jingxuan had previously handed him to use for sound transmission turned on.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.5K 1.1K 93
Author:喜欢柠檬的柚子 Content tags: special preference Xianxia cultivation system through books Search keywords: Protagonist: Pei Du┃ Supporting role: Feng...
587K 24.4K 189
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
460K 7.2K 35
Y/N's friends convince her to go out and let loose after a long week at work...although she doesn't want to she agrees to go. She recently left her c...
1.1M 82.1K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...