The Male Protagonist's Sub Sy...

Por LiannQ

Title: 男主生子系统(快穿) Author: Zhu Yaojun (竹瑶君) Status: 93 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Introduction: Ye Qing... Mais

1: World One
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29: World Two
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46: World Three
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: World Four
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78 (1)
78 (2)
79: World Five
80
81
82
83
84
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

85

251 8 5
Por LiannQ

Chapter 85 World V

    Xiao Wu came back a month later, transformed into a human figure, and returned to this remote cave in a remote mountain. He was very happy when he came back.

    Ye Qing was lying lazily on the only stone bed in the cave at that time, looking sideways at Xiao Wu who was dressed up. Feiyun boots, wearing a white jade crown with gold threads on his head, like a pampered prince and grandson.

    Ye Qing's eyes flowed, and she knew that Xiao Wu's bloodline of returning to ancient times must have been recognized by the clan. He hooked his fingers and asked Xiao Wu to sit next to him, raising his hand and gently brushing the intricate patterns on Xiao Wu's sleeves. After that, there was a hint of emptiness in his voice: "It seems that you are now different from what you used to be."

    Xiao Wuchao Ye Qing cracked his mouth and smiled stupidly: "The elders said that I own 90% of the total. The atavistic bloodline of my ancestors, the future is limitless, let me be the young master of the White Tiger clan!" This smile showed a bit of the original sense of honesty.

    "So I forgot Brother Fox?"

    "No, no," Xiao Wu shook his head into a rattle, "to stimulate the blood, learn etiquette, and meet the clan, until today he took a break and ran out. I won't forget Brother Fox!"

    Ye Qing then showed a smile, curled up into the shape of an ordinary red fox, jumped into Xiao Wu's arms, and adjusted a comfortable position to lie down, thus maintaining the appearance of a fox The mouth spit out: "Let's go, take your brother to enjoy the happiness!"

    Xiao Wu was taken aback by Ye Qing's sudden jump into his arms, his back was stiff, and his arms did not dare to exert any force. After listening to Ye Qing's words, he dared to slowly hug the soft red body in his arms tightly. Stand up, walk out of the cave, and return to the current cave.

    Along the way, whenever you meet a demon cultivator, the humanoid person will call him young master, and those who can't transform themselves will bow down as a beast. The embarrassed young man who got up and hurt the gods is a world of difference.

    The cave where he lives now is located in the center of the white tiger family's settlement, not far from the patriarch's cave, and the elders of the clan live near here.

    Walking to the entrance of the cave, Xiao Wu whispered, "Brother, we're here, I'll take you in." After saying that, he hugged the fox's arm tightly, and was about to step into the cave.

    At this time, a slightly sharp voice said from the side: "Where are you coming back from? Don't think that you are in this position, you really take yourself as the young master!"

    Xiao Wu didn't even turn around, only Said: "Where am I going, it has nothing to do with Young Master Yuankui."

    The voice seemed to be stimulated, and there was even more intense hatred in his tone: "

    Little man is successful!" The next sentence: "If Young Master Yuankui refuses to accept it, even if you ask the patriarch and the clan elders, what's the point of coming to my place to make trouble." Then he strode into the cave mansion and locked the man out of the cave mansion.

    As soon as he entered the cave, Ye Qing jumped out of Xiaowu's arms and walked around the cave with elegant fox steps. The decorations were quite characteristic of the white tiger family. The claws stepped on it softly, as if stepping on the clouds. All the utensils were exquisite and extravagant, and they were as magnificent as in the paintings. It looked more comfortable than all the places where he lived in the human race.     Ye Qing opened her pointed fox mouth and praised: "Yes, you did a great job!"

    Ye Qing lay down on the fleece blanket with her belly turned over, looking comfortable and satisfied.

    Seeing this, Xiao Wu also came over and sat next to Ye Qing. He hugged his knees and looked around, and asked with a sideways smile, "Xiao Wu said that he wants to let brother live in the best place. Does brother like it here?"

    Hearing this compliment, Xiao Wu was delighted, and a subconscious desire emerged in his heart, and in fact, he did the same, raised his hand and scratched Ye Qing's unsuspectingly exposed belly, his voice was full of The joy: "Brother likes it." It's not in vain for him to take care of the Dongfu like this. If it is according to his own ideas, no matter where he lives, he can live, but he promised his brother that he will live in the most beautiful place. The good part, for this reason, even if the clansmen whispered behind their backs, saying that he was so "frivolous" when he became the young master, he was willing.

    He was thinking about these things in his heart when he heard Ye Qing coolly say, "What are you doing with your hand!"

    Xiao Wu's hand on Ye Qing's belly stiffened, and he didn't know whether to take it back or continue.

    Fortunately, Ye Qing said next: "Go ahead, it's quite comfortable." Her voice was full of enjoyment.

    Xiao Wucai continued the action of brushing his hair before, and his tone was a little flattering: "As long as my brother likes it, Xiao Wu will brush for my brother every day." The fur is warm and soft, and it feels very comfortable. I really want to keep rolling like this forever.

    Ye Qing relaxed and enjoyed being treated meticulously for a while, and then asked again: "Who is that person just now?"

    "He? His name is Yuan Kui, the son of the patriarch, and he is now fourth-rank. If it weren't for me , he is the righteous young master of the White Tiger clan, and now that I have taken this position, I naturally feel uncomfortable." Xiao Wu stroked Ye Qing's hair with satisfaction, and explained slowly.

    "Do you need my help?"

    Xiao Wu shook his head: "No, he can't do anything except say a few sour words. The patriarch and the clan elders value me. No matter what he does, he will not dare to go against the clan. Rules."

    Ye Qing nodded and said no more, at this time there was movement at the entrance of the cave, Xiao Wu retracted his hand reluctantly, stood up and walked out of the cave, and after a while, he came back and said, "Brother, the Black Panthers. The people came to visit the clan, and the clan chief asked me to come over."

    Ye Qing waved his paws, signaling him to go.

    After Xiao Wu left, Ye Qing had no scruples, spread out her four paws, squinted a pair of fox eyes, and rolled over and over on the tiger fur blanket with satisfaction. She deeply felt that being a fox was also good. She had only seen kittens before. After being rubbed by someone, he seemed to be enjoying himself and felt extremely comfortable, but now that he has also been rubbed by someone, I deeply understand what it feels like, it is a paradise on earth!

    In the days after that, Xiao Wu was still taught by the patriarch or clan elder every day, and occasionally got together with outstanding juniors of various ethnic groups. The former was naturally not good to take Ye Qing, but when he met with his peers, he would carry Ye Qing out. Let it go, and then, a rumor spread among the juniors——

    Next to the young master of the white tiger clan, there is a red fox that is very much loved. As long as the fox calls out "嘤嘤嘤", the young master will know whether to bring tea and water, or to rub his hair and scratch his belly. Really! That fox is too lazy to look like it, but the young master is still willing to pet him, not even letting go of the ground, he will hold it himself when he goes out, and other demons will not let him touch it!

    ******

    Returning to the cave that day, Ye Qing turned into a human form, lying on his side on the soft bed, resting his forearm on his forearm and said solemnly, "You have lived your life like this since you became the young master. ?"

    Xiao Wu sat on the edge of the bed, tugging at the corner of Ye Qing's clothes in his hand, and blinked when he heard the words: "Yeah."

    Ye Qing's fox eyes narrowed slightly, and asked again, "What about cultivation? You don't practice cultivation. Is it?"

    Xiao Wu's dignified face showed a bit of difficulty: "The patriarch said that I have not received good teaching since I was a child, and now that I am a young master, these should be made up, and I will also be friends with my peers, and I will gain a foothold in the demon clan in the future. , these friendships are indispensable."

    Ye Qing closed her eyes and pondered for a moment before saying: "This is indeed a good word, but you should know that in this place, cultivation is the foundation of standing, why can you squeeze out the son of the patriarch to become the young master? "

    Xiao Wu said: "Because my bloodline has a high degree of reversion to the ancestors."

    "That's right. But why can I become a young master after my bloodline has returned to the ancestors?"

    This time, Xiao Wu lowered his head and was speechless for a while.

    Ye Qing said slowly: "Silly boy, your bloodline has returned to your ancestors, which means that you have great potential in the future, and you can lead the White Tiger clan to win the dominance of the demon clan. But all of this is based on the premise of your cultivation. If you can't bring it up, what's the use of having this atavistic bloodline? If you are useless in the clan, everything you have now will naturally no longer belong to you."

    Xiao Wu still lowered his head and held his hands. Still unconsciously fiddling with the corners of Ye Qing's clothes, after being silent for a long time, he said, "I see. Brother, I'll go and explain to the patriarch that there are signs of advancement recently, and I will retreat in the cave in the future and concentrate on my cultivation."

    Ye Qing pursed her lips and nodded in relief, thinking to herself, although this little tiger has a simple mind, he is not someone who doesn't listen to dissuasion.

    However, this is not the only reason why he urged Xiaowu to step up his cultivation. More importantly, he has learned from a few words these days that the demon race, like the human race, must reach the fourth rank in order to be led by the elders. Next, go to the chaotic battlefield to experience, he is eager to go to the chaotic battlefield to find Master Ye Zheng, only if the little tiger quickly cultivates to the fourth level, can he be brought to the chaotic battlefield in the name of experience!

    After Ye Qing said this, she turned into the red fox again and lay down on the bed to sleep.

    Xiao Wu gently put the soft feather quilt on the sleeping red fox before leaving the cave and going to the patriarch to explain the situation. Along the way, Ye Qing's words just now swirled in his mind, "If it's useless, now all of this will no longer belong to me."

    So, is the same with my brother?

    Xiao Wu suddenly felt unpleasant in his heart, no, he must practice hard and become stronger as soon as possible. Thinking of the lazy and charming young man on the bed just now, Xiao Wu felt that his heart was beating violently. He had to be useful to his brother all the time, so that he could keep him by his side forever!

    For the first time in the honest boy's heart, he had a strong desire to hold on to a person tightly.     The author has something to say: If you are interested, you can read

    the super nice articles of Jiyou. Jiyou is updated and diligent and loves to spread red envelopes.

, pregnant with the child of the blackened male protagonist!

    Leng Wangqiu picked up a book of words "Slaying Immortals [Rebirth]" that fell from the sky!

    The male protagonist of the story, Qin Mengxuan, is a reborn person who turned black, and finally caused a catastrophe and destroyed the world!

    On this day, Leng Wangqiu picked up a book from heaven and knew the future! But he was not happy at all. Qin Mengxuan, the peerless genius of Xianhua Prefecture, was blackened, and he wanted to destroy the world?

    How to do?

    Flirt with him and get pregnant with his cub!

    If one is not enough, then two! If it doesn't work, I'll give you a hit!

    Years later, Qin Mengxuan looked at the bunch of babies in front of him and wondered whether it was me who could give birth, or his Taoist companion?

Continuar a ler

Também vai Gostar

74.1K 701 25
Being in love with someone is like being on a rollercoaster.
13.1K 230 11
So before I start I love Elena and co. But they just don't fit as the Good ones in this story. This will be a short book. Elodie rilling went to slee...
4K 431 10
let's go back to space Mumbai with a special reunion with Manan and Noor.
1.2M 30.7K 46
When young Diovanna is framed for something she didn't do and is sent off to a "boarding school" she feels abandoned and betrayed. But one thing was...