The Male Protagonist's Sub Sy...

By LiannQ

Title: 男主生子系统(快穿) Author: Zhu Yaojun (竹瑶君) Status: 93 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Introduction: Ye Qing... More

1: World One
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29: World Two
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46: World Three
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: World Four
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78 (1)
78 (2)
79: World Five
80
81
82
83
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

84

267 8 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 84 World V

    After Ye Qing jumped into the black hole, there was no more moth. He smashed on a soil slope, and the soil of the soil slope was soft, as if it had just been renovated. It could be seen that the soil was just sucked in.

    He got up and patted his butt, and then brushed off the dirt on his robe. He was about to look around, looking for a way forward.

    As soon as he turned around, he saw Ye Zheng carrying a heavy sword, sitting cross-legged meditating at a distance of zhang Xu, and at this time he was also looking over with his eyes wide open. There is only Ye Zheng alone here, and neither the two true monarchs, Qingyang and Jingxuan, are here.

    Ye Qing stepped in front of him in two steps: "Master?"

    Ye Zheng nodded and stood up.

    Ye Qing smiled happily, rubbed against him, and said happily: "You have been waiting for me!" He is usually not a serious person, but at this time, this too close attitude still made Ye Zheng feel a little suspicious.

    Ye Zheng glanced at Ye Qing, as if he couldn't understand why this stinky boy was so happy all of a sudden, but he didn't ask in the end, he just said, "Since you've come in, let's go in with your teacher. The two fellow Daoists have already taken a step ahead."

    Ye Zheng Qing kept smiling, followed Ye Zheng obediently, and gave him a high hat: "Master treats your disciples so well."

    Ye Zheng had a few goose bumps on his back for no reason. Suddenly some abnormal apprentices strode down the slope.

    Ye Qing also followed him down the slope.

    ******

    This is a place that looks like a sect. The temples and houses are well planned and orderly. The main hall, side halls, medicine gardens, and utensils are all available. The shape of the building does not look like it. What we see today is what it looked like millions of years ago.

    They are currently in a far corner of this sect.

    The two walked on the road paved with stone slabs and walked straight towards the center of the main hall.

    As Ye Qing walked, he thought about it in his heart. Combined with what he saw on the jade slip left by his predecessors, the eight achievements here are the sects created by that person, and the name is easy to remember, it is the word "zongmen".

    From this, it can be seen that the senior is also casually tight!

    The highest cultivation base in the Qianyang Realm, the God-changing Daojun, has only five thousand years of life. Going back millions of years, that is, hundreds of generations ago, it is very remarkable that a sect can inherit dozens of generations. Hundreds of generations ago, I am afraid that even records They have already been drowned in the smoke of war, and if there is, there are at most a few words.

    And these few words are mostly from ancient ruins that are deeply hidden and have not been discovered.

    The ruins of the "Zongmen" where they were located millions of years ago are so well preserved and there is no trace of their predecessors entering. If they spread it out, it would definitely cause an uproar in the entire Qianyang Realm!

    Stepping into the quaint and majestic main hall, Qing Yang and Jing Xuan were already in the hall. They stood side by side facing the hall door, as if welcoming Ye Zheng and Ye Qing.

    When the few people met, they suddenly saw that the door of the hall was closed, and a phantom appeared on the jade throne in the hall.

    When he opened his mouth, he seemed like an elder who was educating people, and like a venerable person who had been in a high position for a long time. He was as lifelike as a real person in front of him, and he could feel it carefully. That kind of consciousness.

    "This seat is the sect Jingxu Daojun, you have a chance to see it, I don't know how many thousands of years later, since I joined our sect, the opportunity and strength are indispensable, and this seat will not let you return empty-handed. Zong is the largest sect in the world, and it was destroyed by the chaos of human beings and demons. Alas, I have sealed the entire sect into a secret realm with a secret method. I am looking for someone who is destined to enter and inherit the legacy of our sect and carry forward the sect again. If you are interested From now on, you can enter the Throne Array for trials. If you get the approval of the throne, you will be the heir of our sect, and you will get all the legacy of our sect. The secret realm is closed, and you will be thrown out of the secret realm. After that, the secret realm will be moved, the entrance will be changed, and people who are destined will be treated more seriously." With the

    last sentence, his face turned serious, and his eyes shot straight at the four people in the hall: "If you wait If you don’t follow the rules, you can’t get out of this secret realm, and you can only be crushed into powder in the subsequent transformation and displacement, and I hope you can do it yourself!”

    After the explanation, the phantom faded and disappeared, and the throne burst into a whirlpool of light. It's like inviting outsiders in.

    However, after a few people in the hall discussed it, they all expressed that they had no intention of inheriting from the sect. Qing Yang and Ye Qing are both medical practitioners, and they are limited to special cultivation methods. It is useless to take such a large amount of waste. Ye Zheng is focused on sword cultivation, and he will not put his mind aside. Although Jing Xuan is a Taoist sect Tianjiao, who plays a pivotal role, is also a person who cultivates wholeheartedly.

    So even though there was such a large amount of relics in front of them, several people chose to take three treasures and waited to leave the secret realm after a year. For others, it seems like a pie from heaven, but in their eyes, it is not as important as a few things that help cultivation.

    You must know that not all cultivators are people who seek fame and fortune. Instead of spending time and energy on these external things, it is better to focus on cultivation and compete with the heavens for that line of magic. One day, you can also go to the upper realm to see what is even better. expansive landscape.

    The Book Collection Pavilion and the Treasure Pavilion in the sect are two identical minarets. The pagoda gates are open, allowing people to enter and exit. After entering, the dazzling treasures and jade slips are dazzling. This is probably another scheming. If you can't resist these doubts, you can only try your best to pass the throne test and become the heir of the sect.

    However, for him, the jade slip that Ye Qing had checked before was already the most precious treasure. Now that he chose the treasure again, he had a very relaxed attitude.     He even asked Ye Zheng: "Master needs a lot of heaven and earth treasures to cast an epee? If he does n't

    dislike it, he will also give Master the three treasure-choosing opportunities."

Man is still his own apprentice.

    Seeing this, Ye Qing could only choose another way to make Ye Zheng happy. There is still another way to go all the way. Living people can't let their urine suffocate to death.

    He found a jar of fine wine in the corner of the Treasure Pavilion, named "Zui Xiaoyao". It had been stored here for millions of years. All the other wine jars were empty, and there was only half of the "Zui Xiaoyao" left. Ye Qing hid it in the storage bag like a treasure. This thing can play an unexpected role at a critical moment.

    In addition, Ye Qing also found a pair of Qianfeng Chasing Cloud gloves, which were made from the long-extinct Qianfeng silkworm silk and cloud-chasing spider web, and were refined with other precious materials. Repaired healing has a bonus effect.

    The last treasure, when he climbed to the top of the Treasure Pagoda, took the initiative to fly into his hands. It is said that spiritual treasures can automatically choose their owners. This is the case with this red bead the size of a fingernail.

    There is a word for fate in everything. Since the bead had chosen him on his own initiative, he readily accepted it, so as to avoid random selection like a headless fly. After the drop of blood to recognize the Lord, the bead immediately hides into the tear mole at the corner of his eye, and whenever it is urged, the tear mole will turn red, making it even more coquettish.

    Inside the bead is a space with beautiful scenery and beautiful waters. People cannot enter it, but consciousness can sink in. The spiritual energy inside is sufficient, and the intensity is similar to that of the secret realm of Fang Zongmen, which is much better than the current cultivation world.

    Although there is a space folding technique in today's cultivation world, the space that can be folded can only accommodate dead objects. Those legendary meson spaces that can accommodate living objects have lost their refining methods and have become legends.

    Now, he has one in his hand!

    Looking at this scene, Ye Qing had already planned to start planting spirit grass to practice alchemy techniques after going out, working hard to become an alchemy master, earning more spirit stones to support her master, and from then on to the pinnacle of her life.

    What Qingyang and Jingxuan got Ye Qing didn't know, but Ye Zheng must have got ore, because he found the ware room on the spot to open the furnace and cast the sword. I don't know how cherished that material was. Later, his cultivation base has successfully advanced to the middle stage of Nascent Soul.

    Both Qingyang and Jingxuan were shocked. After entering the Nascent Soul Stage, there is no one that is extremely difficult to advance for four or five hundred years. It is the speed of Jingxuan's cultivation, which will take the middle stage of Jindan to advance to the later stage. After more than a hundred years, Nascent Soul will have to spend two or three hundred years to make progress.

    Now that Ye Zheng, as a sword cultivator, succeeded in the mid-advanced stage in just a hundred years after conceiving a baby, this speed is simply appalling.

    However, after the shock, both of them sincerely congratulated Ye Zhengxiu for making great progress, and the transformation of spirits can be expected. Ye Qing also told Ye Zheng mysteriously that he had already prepared a gift, but he sold it, saying that the gift must be taken out at the right time, and he got Ye Zheng's "stinky boy" and slapped it with a slap. on the back of the head.

    Everyone has good things in their hands, and they practiced for a year in a place with such abundant spiritual energy. They saw the grand occasion of the sect millions of years ago. This experience is very worthwhile.

    ******

    A year later, everyone was thrown out of the secret realm, and Ye Qing fell into the sea with a "thump".

    He emerged from the water and stood on the Feiyan Sword, looked around, and saw the vast sea, and he couldn't even see a single person. He looked up at the sky helplessly, estimated the direction, and then Yu Jian flew towards the west.

    The entrance to the secret realm of Zongmen was near the sea. At this time, he was thrown into the sea. He subconsciously thought that he had been thrown into the sea near the coast, so he flew to the west, thinking that he would be able to fly to the coast in a short time and meet with the master.

    However, after flying for five or six hours, he still couldn't see the land. He stopped the flying sword, patted his head angrily, and complained that he was willing to go far, so he quickly found a sound transmission and wanted to transmit it to Ye Zheng.

    The sound transmission was recorded, but the sound transmission floated lightly to the sea, and then sank to the bottom of the sea without a trace, indicating that the distance was too far for the sound transmission to reach.

    This secret realm is also true, is it so easy to throw people away!

    "Aqi, can you sense Master's position?"

    After a while, 007 replied, "He was thrown into the chaotic battlefield, and now he is fighting against the demon clan, but you don't need to worry about it, protect yourself with his cultivation. There is absolutely no problem."

    Ye Qing frowned: "If the fetus is revealed, I will not be in a hurry..."

    007 comforted him: "Don't worry, he has just entered the middle stage of the Nascent Soul, and the fetus will definitely be delayed. , you can prepare for a few more years."

    "Where am I now?" Now that Master Ye Zheng was thrown into the chaotic battlefield, he must not be so simple near the coast.

    Sure enough, 007 said: "You are in the demon clan."

    Ye Qing:? ? ? Thief God play with me! ! !

    "Then, don't I have to be with the juniors of the demon race to enter the chaotic battlefield?" In the chaos of

    the battlefield, only people above Jindan can enter and exit freely. The juniors must be led by the elders to enter. I think when the original owner just established the foundation. , was brought to the edge of the chaotic battlefield by Ye Zheng for several years.

    007 said: "Theoretically, this is correct."

    Ye Qing patted his forehead, removed the cover-up technique, and immediately exuded a demonic aura, so there should be no problem walking in the demon clan, but...

    "Which one is it? The direction is the land!" If he were to fly like this alone over the vast sea, he would really be driven crazy.

    007 asked him to fly to the northwest. He could only turn around and fly to the northwest.

    This time, with confidence, Ye Qingmao worked hard and flew straight for a day and a night before finally setting foot on land.

    The place of the demon clan is different from that of the human clan. There are no buildings such as houses and palaces.

    Near the coast on this side, it is the clan of the White Tiger Clan. As one of the ancient mythical beasts, the white tiger has an ancient and noble bloodline, and its ethnic group has been very prosperous until now, and its status is very important among today's demon clan.

    However, there are gains and losses. The way of heaven is conserved, and the population is prosperous, which means that there are few atavistic bloodlines. If there is an atavistic bloodline among the juniors, it must be highly valued.

    Ye Qing was very coincidental, this time was the eve of the pilgrimage of the younger generation of the white tiger family to the ancestral land.

    Although it is the ancestral land of the White Tiger, it is not that there are no other demon clans, Ye Qing turned into an ordinary little red fox and swaggered before the demon. However, since he was born, he has never been a four-legged creature. When he turned into a little fox, a big problem arose.

    He can't walk anymore!

    Ye Qing wanted to cry without tears, raised her front paws and scratched her furry face, and began to practice walking crookedly.

    He is now in the middle stage of foundation building, which is the fifth-order cultivation base. Walking like this is inevitably eye-catching. He silently hid in the dense grass, intending to take a breather.

    After hiding, he was actually attracted by a ten-year-old boy. His round eyes are dark and bright, he only wears a tiger skin jacket and a small tiger skin skirt, his face, arms and legs are all covered with bloody claw marks, and the monster breath emanating from his body is enough to prove his identity as a monster. Seeing that there is only a third-order cultivation base.

    It stands to reason that if the third-order monsters can transform, they must have noble bloodlines, but if so, how could he be so embarrassed?

    Aware of his gaze, Ye Qing raised her front paws to show that she was not malicious, and the young man shrank to the side with panic in his eyes.

    Ye Qing said to the young man, "嘤嘤嘤", trying to appease him, and gently touched his wound with the furry pad of his claw, trying to heal him.

    The young man seemed to be afraid of being bullied. He was so short that he turned into a little white tiger with scars all over his body and was about to run away.

    With the body of a fox now, Ye Qing can't even walk well, so he will definitely not be able to catch up. Thinking of the noble blood of this little white tiger, it is a temporary disaster. Maybe there will be great luck in the future, and he will go to the chaotic battlefield. The matter may have to be pinned on the little white tiger.

    So he quickly threw a hidden formation plate forward, and covered the bloody little white tiger in it. He jumped up and jumped into the formation plate, and then immediately transformed into a human figure, holding the struggling little white tiger in his arms, urging him. Using the exercise method, the palm of his hand is attached to him to heal his wounds.

    Xu Shi felt Ye Qing's kindness, and the little white tiger gradually stopped struggling and was hugged by Ye Qing obediently.

    After the healing was over, Ye Qing realized that the little white tiger in his arms was staring straight at her with round tiger eyes. He smiled at Xiao Baihu, his eyes were slightly charming: "Little guy, how could you be hurt like this?"

    Xiao Baihu stared at Ye Qing blankly, as if he could no longer make a sound.

    It wasn't until Ye Qing tugged his tail in a wicked way that he softly made three "Ow, Ow" sounds.

    Oops, language barrier!

    Ye Qing continued to smile at him, and said in a soft voice, "Little guy, turn into a human figure and talk." The

    little white tiger was stunned again, and then turned into a human figure. It was the same young man in the tiger skin and tiger skirt just now, and his face was already clean. Without the bloodstains, he saw a handsome face for the first time, with a bit of shyness in his honesty.

    Since the tiger shape was held by Ye Qing in his arms, the human shape was still leaning in Ye Qing's arms at this time, and the two of them stared at each other for a while, forcing the young man's honest face to be a little dark. red.

    Ye Qing raised his chin towards him: "Tell me, what's going on?" The young man

    twisted uncomfortably: "A-da... bullying..."

    Ye Qing touched the top of his head: "Why bully you? "The

    young man was wronged and wronged: "Clan... better than them..."

    Ye Qing had a bottom line in her heart. It was estimated that the little white tiger had learned better in ethnic studies, and was jealous and beaten by the tiger. But this is unavoidable, with the bloodline of the little white tiger, he is definitely smarter than the white tiger of the same age, but looking at him like this, he should not have opened the bloodline of inheritance, but why did he change shape...

    "You can change shape, who else is there? Do you know?" The

    young man shook his head, meaning no, and after thinking about it, he said, "Before...being beaten...sad...it just became like this..."

    According to this, it should be the power of pain that inspired him to transform. , However, the inheritance in the bloodline has not been opened. Except for the ability to transform, the rest is no different from the ordinary white tiger. It is no wonder that he is bullied like this.

    Ye Qing told him gently: "I can't let the demons beside me know in the future, do you understand? Well...except me." The

    young man nodded obediently.

    "Good. Is there a relatively hidden place nearby where I can hide?" The

    young man nodded again.

    The two then turned into a fox and a tiger again. The little white tiger took the lead and took Ye Qing to a remote mountain. There was a small cave. The place you drive yourself, and come to hide when you are sad.

    Along the way, Ye Qing imitated the appearance of a little white tiger walking on four hooves, and finally understood how to use its four claws, and would no longer fall over with its front paws tripping over its hind paws before taking a few steps.

    Ye Qing threw the concealment array plate used earlier in the cave, hid the entire cave, and beautified the cave by herself, and stayed here for the time being.

    Later, I learned that Xiaobaihu's name was Xiaowu, and his father and mother had passed away. He was lonely and lonely. If it wasn't for the clan's rule that Xiaohu must go to clan school, he probably wouldn't even be able to go to school.

    Lonely children are easily bullied. If they show a little more intelligence, they are more likely to be hated. This is the case with Xiao Wu.

    Nowadays, Ye Qing often selects some secret self-defense tricks from her inherited memory to teach Xiao Wu, and he gradually suffers less and less.

    About half a year later, Ye Qing heard from Xiao Wu that this group of little tigers would soon go to the ancestral land for a pilgrimage. At that time, the degree of reversion of the blood vessels to their ancestors could be measured. An ancestor, 80% of the atavistic bloodline was measured in the ancestral land, and he was established as the young master on the spot, and later left a splendid name among the entire demon clan.

    Xiao Wu learned from Ye Qing that his bloodline must be extraordinary. On the night before he left, he held his cheeks and whispered to the human-shaped Ye Qing: "Xiao Wu must let Brother Fox live in a better place in the future." Ye Qing

    . Qing patted his cheek, squinting his fox eyes and chuckling, the teary mole that suddenly flushed at the corners of his eyes added to the charm: "Xiao Wu is really good, brother Fox really wants to ask you for help in the future!"

    Xiao Wu nodded heavily. , the blush on the face spread from the cheeks to the roots of the ears, all the way to the neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.1K 181 19
I need mental help Previous book title : Random Seek x Reader Shit I Wrote During School
2.1M 126K 44
"You all must have heard that a ray of light is definitely visible in the darkness which takes us towards light. But what if instead of light the dev...
3.6M 232K 96
What will happen when an innocent girl gets trapped in the clutches of a devil mafia? This is the story of Rishabh and Anokhi. Anokhi's life is as...
37.8K 630 18
Carly Johnson has been going under alias of CJ for two years since she escaped the refuge. After a run in with the King of Brooklyn she learns what b...