The Male Protagonist's Sub Sy...

LiannQ tarafından

Title: 男主生子系统(快穿) Author: Zhu Yaojun (竹瑶君) Status: 93 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Introduction: Ye Qing... Daha Fazla

1: World One
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29: World Two
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46: World Three
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: World Four
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78 (1)
78 (2)
79: World Five
80
81
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

82

330 11 0
LiannQ tarafından

Chapter 82 World V

    When he followed Ye Zheng out to the banquet, Ye Qing's state had already adjusted. Ye Zheng's heavy sword was rubbed on the road, and the red robe on his body fluttered with the high air currents. When he lowered his head, he could overlook the blessed land of Xianshan surrounded by clouds and mist. The feeling of "immortal" in the eyes of mortals is really good.

    Of course, this can only be counted after ignoring the messy long hair in the wind and the sore cheeks that were blown away by the strong wind!

    Ye Zhengyuan Ying's cultivation base, Yu Jian's speed is as fast as a flash of lightning, and he can fly through an endless mountain range in a swish. Perhaps he is used to this speed, and this time he did not slow down while carrying Ye Qing.

    However, his physical strength was able to withstand this air current. Ye Qing only had a mid-stage foundation-building cultivation base, so he could only suffer behind him.

    With Ye Zheng's temperament, he never thought of adding a protective cover for Ye Qing...

    It was really difficult, Ye Qing couldn't hold back after all, and wanted to remind Ye Zheng, but Ye Zheng was always dressed in dark clothes. , It seems that the whole person is extraordinarily brave, the cuffs are neatly tightened, and the hem of the clothes is close to the body, Ye Qing squinted and looked around, but could not find a place to start.

    At this moment, a hurricane bird flew from the left. The bird color was green and the speed was very fast. It flew past Ye Qing's nose like a sharp sword. He subconsciously leaned his upper body back and tried to avoid it.

    The hurricane bird escaped, and Ye Qing himself became unstable immediately. He staggered and almost fell to the sword. At this time, he didn't care whether it was suitable or not. He swooped on Ye Zheng's back, and his arms died. Clinging to Ye Zhengjing's strong waist, he had a lingering fear on his face.

    Aware of Ye Qing's unpromising cowardice, Ye Zheng frowned, and said with disgust: "Dangtang cultivator, even a bird can't escape, a year's trial is in vain? It's a joke."

    Ye Qing rolled her eyes and retorted: "If this is the speed of Jin Dan's sword control, the disciple can definitely avoid it with great grace, have you forgotten that you are already the True Monarch Yuan Ying!

    " It's also...

    I feel that Ye Qing has some truth in what Ye Qing said, so Ye Zheng didn't hold on to this point any more.

    Ye Qing put her face aside and made a fool of herself: "If you are tired again, add a protective cover to your disciple?"

    Ye Zheng thinks this is an unreasonable request. How can a male cultivator be so delicate? So he forcibly broke the arm of his apprentice around his waist, and even accelerated his escape speed, Yu Jian hurried forward.

    This stinky boy can't be cleaned up!

    ******

    Ye Qing held it back for two days and two nights before she finally got a chance to breathe.

    The Qingyang Zhenjun of Danzong set the meeting place in the Zongmen Square City, which is subordinate to the Taoist Sect.

    As soon as he landed on the ground, Ye Qing frantically urged the exercises to resolve the intense stinging pain on his body. Although he also tried his best to resolve the pain when he was on the flying sword, the discomfort continued wave after wave. The spiritual power in his body was simply not enough. use.

    So it was only now that Ye Qing got rid of the fear of being dominated by the piercing wind.

    Ye Zheng is sometimes cold-faced and ruthless, and his methods are sharp, tossing Ye Qing to death, but sometimes he is very human. For example, this time, he just stood quietly and waited for Ye Qing to adjust before taking the lead into the workshop. city.

    As soon as Ye Qing stopped adjusting his breath, he hurriedly followed behind Ye Zheng, and his hands kept tidying up his messy black hair.

    The major cities have their own rules for entering the door. Ordinary qi training and foundation building have to be checked and paid for entry fees. Jindan and above are not required. They welcome high-level monks to come, that is a kind of self- A symbol of strength and appearance.

    Some markets will be stricter. For example, the Zongmen square market closest to the Taoist sect is a cultivator of Nascent Soul. He also needs to explain his origin and check whether there is any demon breath on his body. of the demon tribe.

    Of course, these methods were not enough for Ye Qing to conceal his true body inheritance method, and he also successfully followed Ye Zheng into the market.

    The avenues in the city are wide, and the shops are scattered and orderly. Some of the shop roofs that look extraordinary are also exuding various colors. Obviously, they are blessed with different levels of defense formations. These scenes are quite similar to modern neon lights. The feeling of the same purpose is the same, and the streets are even more crowded and lively.

    Since Ye Qing came to this world, it was the first time to leave the sect, but the original owner was not. During the Qi training period, he was one of the representatives of the Sword Sect and came to have a small-scale discussion with fellow Taoists. I visited this gate city once.

    However, it was the first time to follow Ye Zheng.

    Comparing her memory, Ye Qing found that the Fang City was particularly lively today. The inspection at the entrance of Fang City was stricter than before. Even the rare high-level cultivators appeared one after another, as if something major had happened.

    This question in Ye Qing's heart was solved after following Ye Zheng to the elegant room in the tavern.

    At that time, two people were already sitting in the private room, and they were sitting at the table drinking each other. One was a blue Taoist robe with an elegant face, and the other white Taoist robe was cold and solemn.

    Seeing Ye Zheng's arrival, the two of them stood up to greet each other, and the more elegant True Monarch smiled and said, "Canglei Daoist friend is here, is this your apprentice, and also brought it?"

    Ye Zheng nodded, clasped his fists and said: "Fellow Daoist Qingyang."

    It turns out that this is the True Monarch of Qingyang of Danzong. When Master Ye Zheng went to Danzong, he got the "Red Lotus Nirvana" after the guidance of this True Monarch. Ye Qing thought silently in his heart, and his mouth was not vague. , followed Ye Zheng and bowed: "Ye Qing has seen Qingyang True Monarch."

    Perhaps Ye Qing's appearance was too bright, and it was not easy for people to ignore it. Qing Yang couldn't help but look away and took a closer look at Ye Qing's Looking at his appearance, he praised: "Your apprentice has a unique and good appearance."

    Ye Zheng only said: "Daoist is laughing, this time I brought him here, and I also want to ask Taoist to give some pointers."

    Qingyang smiled . Nodding: "Yes. By the way, let's introduce a Daoist friend who has recently conceived a baby to Daoist Cang Lei." After speaking, he turned to the stern white-robed True Monarch, "This is Daoist Daoist friend Jingxuan of Daoism, He is still less than 400 years old, but he is a rare person with extraordinary talent." He

    introduced Ye Zheng to Jing Xuan: "This is Cang Lei Daoist from the Sword Sect I mentioned to you, and his combat power is not inferior to that of the middle Nascent Soul. , even able to carry the late stage."

    After his introduction, Ye Zheng and Jing Xuan also greeted each other, and then the three sat around the round table, drinking and talking in detail, at this time, Ye Qing could only stand behind Ye Zheng. Looking at it eagerly, not only that, as the only junior here, he has to undertake the task of pouring wine for the three true monarchs.

    Listening to their conversation in a gap, Ye Qing also understood the purpose of this trip.

    It turned out that the True Monarch of Qingyang invited Ye Zheng to come here because he wanted to invite him to explore an ancient ruin discovered decades ago. At that time, Yuan Ying and Jin Dan hurriedly entered the ruins and had insufficient cultivation, so they covered up the entrance, and agreed to wait until Jing Xuan successfully formed a baby before going to explore.

    The two of them are medical practitioners, with sufficient medicinal pills and can be used as backup, but lacking in combat power, and the other is a Taoist practitioner and a mutant ice spirit root. Both spells and combat power are excellent, but only two people rely on them. The power, after all, is slightly insufficient.

    After some summing up, Qing Yang recommended Ye Zheng, an old friend with excellent combat power and reliable character. Jing Xuan also agreed, and then invited Ye Zheng to come to the party.

    The reason why they set the location at Daozongfang City is because Jingxuan will hold the Nascent Soul Ceremony soon, and they plan to leave after the Nascent Soul Ceremony.

    Hearing this, Ye Qing understood in his heart. It turned out that there was a surge of high-level cultivators in Fang City, all of whom were invited to participate in the Yuan Ying ceremony of True Monarch Jing Xuan.

    This true monarch is well-known, and is a rare genius in human cultivation. From qi training, foundation building, and elixir cultivation all the way to Nascent Soul, he is the leader among his peers, and he is the only ancestor of the late Taoist ancestors. The descendants of direct blood, who have been carefully taught by the ancestors of the gods since childhood, have always been the pride of Taoism.

    This time, for his Nascent Soul Grand Ceremony, both large and small sects sent people to watch the ceremony, and the monks who watched the ceremony sent by the Sword Sect had already stayed in the Daozong's guest house earlier.

    As for why Ye Zheng didn't get this opportunity, on the one hand, it's because Ye Zheng's baby is less than a hundred years old. Although there is a hint of a mid-advanced stage, he has not yet shown his true potential. On the other hand, he himself has nothing to do with these. Interested, and he did not enter the power center of Jianzong, so it was not his turn to watch the ceremony.

    The so-called things are gathered by like, people are divided into groups. Although the three have different backgrounds, they are not people who seek fame and fortune. They are also sincere in making friends. After a conversation, they feel that they have similar temperaments. Ye Zheng's master and apprentice went to his Ji Bingfeng to live temporarily, and waited five days to attend his Nascent Soul Ceremony.

    Since he really wanted to make Jingxuan as a friend, Ye Zheng agreed without saying a word. Qingyang had promised to guide Ye Qingyi or two and went to Jibingfeng with them. He didn't return to the guest house until midnight. Qing was full of praise, and he almost robbed Ye Zheng of this apprentice in the conversation, and repeatedly complained that Ye Zheng had let such a good medical practitioner learn kendo earlier, almost burying a good talent.

    ******

    The entire mountain peak of Extreme Ice Peak is covered with ice and snow. It is the only ice and snow mountain in the Taoist sect. It can form such a strange scene. It is naturally because of the blessing of a wonderful array. In a place like this, the benefits are self-evident.

    There was also an isolation circle around the courtyard where Ye Zheng and Ye Qing lived to isolate Manfeng's ice and snow from the outside. When they entered this array, it was Chun and Jingming from Manyuan. Ye Qing couldn't help feeling emotional when he first came in. This is really amazing.

    Jingxuan is the youngest among the current Yuanying cultivators. He used to be a cultivator, so he has not yet accepted an apprentice. There is not even a handyman on Ji Bingfeng. On the eve of the Infant Ceremony, someone moved in, which also attracted the attention of many people.

    After inquiring in many ways, people who are interested in it know that the two are a pair of master and apprentice. The master is a sword cultivator in the early Yuan Ying stage. In the Jin Dan period, he wasted to the end of his life before he succeeded in conceiving a baby. Zong Manzong's sword madman is not well-known, and his apprentice is only a foundation-building minor, let alone.

    On the other hand, the late Yuan Ying Zhenjun Ling Tian, ​​who was the leader of the Sword Sect's spectator group, was a little bit muttered in his heart. If this Canglei junior brother had shown earlier that he was old with Jingxuan, they would not have chosen him without him. My own sect, who directly stayed in Jingxuan's Ji Bingfeng, let the people of other sects think, how many people are talking behind their backs about their sword sect being unacceptable?

    However, with Ye Zheng's brain circuit, how could he get these twists and turns, so that when many people watching the show secretly speculated, Ye Zheng had already left Ye Qing in the courtyard, and went to talk to Jing Xuan by himself. Went to discuss.

    Ye Qing got Qing Yang's guidance, but she couldn't stand it. For the past few days, she had been immersed in the courtyard and immersed herself in the exercises.

    ******

    On the day of the Nascent Soul Grand Ceremony, everyone gathered in the main peak hall, and the ancestors of the gods personally conferred gifts on Jing Xuan. During the period, how powerful and majestic they were will not be mentioned.

    It's just that after the big ceremony, in the communication session between the cultivators, a lot of eyes have been focused on Ye Qing and the two of them. Seeing this, many true monarchs have found that the foundation-building minor cultivator, who had only thought it was not a concern before, gave birth to a new one. Vice Yanjue a good appearance in the world.

    Although the higher the cultivation level, the lesser you will see things on the skin such as appearance, but this unique color still makes people look at it. After all, this love of beauty is also human nature!

    The only shortcoming is that this Foundation Establishment Xiaoxiu is a man, and a man who grows up like this is really indecent. Some well-informed people have vaguely thought of something, but that clan is a demon clan, and this foundation-building cultivator has no demon clan aura, he is a real human clan, and should not be the descendant of that clan!

    The bystanders hang up high above their own business, and they have the heart to watch the play, but it is about their own body, but after all, they can't bear it.

    There is a female cultivator in the middle of the Nascent Soul, the Taoist name is Shihua, who cultivates the dual/cultivation way, and is also a female cultivator with a rare open style of the righteous path. , Different from the evil method of the evil Taoist Meizong that attracts people to cultivate for their own use, but a female cultivator's style will eventually be criticized by others.

    Few people know that hundreds of years ago, she had a relationship with Ye Qing's father Su Guang. After Su Guang and the mortal woman both committed suicide, she was also a member of the secret pursuit of Su Guang's traces, and now she sees Ye Qing. , which reminded her of Su Guang.

    So at the end of the show, she took advantage of Ye Qing's surprise and left. Ye Zheng naturally noticed that the apprentice behind him was kidnapped, and immediately chased after Yu Jian, the trace of escape.

    The cultivation base of Shihua is one level higher than that of Ye Zheng, and the speed of escaping is not slow, but Ye Zheng has pursued combat power over the years, and speed is also a kind of combat power. At first, it was still firmly biting behind Dihua, and gradually, it gradually narrowed the distance.

    Seeing that she was about to catch up, Shi Hua suddenly stopped. Her Taoist combat power was not her strength, and she was at a disadvantage compared with Jianzong's madmen, so she stopped running away. She held Ye Qing in her arms and faced Ye Zheng, who was confronting her, was displeased and said, "What are you doing chasing such a crazy, beautiful beauty, the slave family will not hurt him. I'm looking for him, but I just want to ask him something.

    " Qing is a normal young man. Her slender hands are so wrapped around Ye Qing's waist, how strange it is. Ye Zheng sees this picture, and it becomes more and more annoying.

    He was not happy in his heart, so naturally he solved it with the sword in his hand, and without listening to Shihua's distinction, he raised his sword to attack, and the majestic sword intent poured out with the epee, bringing great pressure to the person on the opposite side.

    Di Hua deeply felt that she couldn't resist this kind of offensive, and she had a clever idea, and she blocked Ye Qing in her hand. Poor Ye Qing was restrained and could not move. She could only watch the majestic master Ye Zheng. The sword intent hit him, and he even thought in bitterness that under this blow, he would be stunned immediately.

    At this critical moment, Ye Zheng took the risk of backlash and withdrew his sword intent in time. There was a sudden pain in his chest.

    Although Ye Qing was not directly hit by the sword intent, he was still caught by Yuan Ying's sword intent. Her body was in severe pain, her mind was stunned, and she almost fainted.

    Seeing that Ye Zheng didn't dare to act rashly, Di Hua cast a spell on Ye Qing's head and poured a water ball of ice water on her head, stunned to make Ye Qing who was confused a bit sober.

    She pinched the back of Ye Qing's neck and asked softly, "Who is Su Guang from you?"

    Ye Qing moved her lips reluctantly: "No...know..."

    "Joke." Di Hua smiled tenderly, "When I communicated with him deeply, you didn't know where you were, you just told me, Su Guang It's my wish."

    She glanced at Ye Zheng and continued: "Don't worry, I'm not interested in publicizing your true body. However, if you don't say it, your master is afraid I have to suffer a few more backlashes."

    Ye Qing's mind was already half-dizzy, and she barely weighed the pros and cons, but she still spit out two words: "Dead..."

    Shi Hua seemed to have expected it, and murmured: "Also. Yes, your bone age is over 100 years old, so it should be..." After muttering, he threw Ye Qing to Ye Zheng, turned around and quickly fled away.

    Ye Qing was already severely injured, but with this powerful swipe, she rolled her eyes and completely lost consciousness.

    Ye Zheng wanted to chase again, but looking at the unconscious apprentice in his arms, he finally gave up the plan to chase him, immediately picked up his apprentice and stepped on the heavy sword, returned to Jibingfeng Courtyard, and sent a biography to Qingyang at the same time. Note, ask him to help quickly.

    Jingxuan was already waiting at Ji Bingfeng at this time. When asked about this, because it was about Ye Qing's real body, Ye Zheng only said that it was resolved temporarily. He neither wanted to say it, nor would Jingxuan force it, but after all, it was in his prime. He couldn't be blamed for what happened to Ying Dadian.

    So when Qingyang healed Ye Qing's injury and turned to Ye Zheng's, Jing Xuan took the initiative to take care of Ye Qing.

    Ye Zheng was attacked by Sword Intent this time, and his injuries were not minor. The speed of healing in the Nascent Soul period was not as fast as that of building a foundation. With this delay, the departure to the ruins after the original ceremony could only be postponed.

    The worst part is not this, Ye Qing's injury has healed, but the person is still in a coma. Although the original nine-tailed red fox has not been revealed, the charming aura on his body has not been deliberately restrained, and subtly affects the people around him.

    Jing Xuan stayed in Ye Qing's room, looking after Ye Qing day and night.

    When Ye Qing opened her eyes, her eyes flashed for a moment, but unconsciously, she was fascinated again.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

1.1M 82.1K 39
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
587K 24.4K 189
He's Super Sticky 他超粘人的(快穿) Author(s) Ying Zhi 瀛之 Status in COO Chapter 233 (complete) Description "Presenting your soul power, I fulfilled the wish...
74.1K 701 25
Being in love with someone is like being on a rollercoaster.
38K 630 18
Carly Johnson has been going under alias of CJ for two years since she escaped the refuge. After a run in with the King of Brooklyn she learns what b...