The Male Protagonist's Sub Sy...

By LiannQ

Title: 男主生子系统(快穿) Author: Zhu Yaojun (竹瑶君) Status: 93 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Introduction: Ye Qing... More

1: World One
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29: World Two
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46: World Three
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: World Four
64
65
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78 (1)
78 (2)
79: World Five
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

66

332 13 0
By LiannQ

Chapter 66 World Four

    The exchange meeting of Jinding Mountain Villa is scheduled to be held on the 15th, and it will only take five days to rush to the place from here.

    Ye Qing finally got free, and she was no longer burdened with things, and she refused to move any more. She had to turn around and go back to Fangzhou City to rest for a few days.

    Cheng Fei didn't agree at first. What she wanted was to walk slower on the road and travel with Hongming.

    But Ye Qing is not at the mercy of others. He is so mad and righteous, if he is not allowed to rest, he will not leave. Without the skill of Hongming, who can force him to fail.

    As for Hong Ming, it was clearly to monitor him that he agreed to go to the exchange meeting. If he took his pick, Cheng Fei would definitely be empty, so although she was extremely reluctant in her heart, she could only admit it with a smile on her face.

    As an intelligence organization, Youyinlou has many bright and dark strongholds in various places, and Fangzhou City is naturally the same.

    After the three returned to Fangzhou City, they checked into a Yunlai Inn. The inn is the property of Youyinlou, and with Cheng Fei, it was naturally free.

    After Ye Qing returned the silver to the medicine shop, he was penniless again. As for Hong Ming, it didn't look like he had any money. If there was no Cheng Fei this time, he and Hong Ming would probably just make do with it in the wild. Son.

    Ye Qing entered the room and fell asleep. For five days, except for eating and sleeping, he didn't step out of the door, and even the food was brought to the room from the second.

    Since he came to this world, he has dealt with a lot of things one after another, and has been in a state of lack of sleep. This time he can sleep comfortably.

    Five days later, Ye Qing finally made up for the lack of sleep before, and the three of them rode their horses to Jinding Villa according to the original plan.

    Along the way, Ye Qing saw Cheng Fei's diligence towards Hong Ming with her own eyes. The smile on her face never ceased.

    In the face of such a beautiful and undisguised favor, Hong Ming was very stable, completely unmoved. He was as pure as a Buddha statue, and the pink and pink skull couldn't shake his mind at all.

    No wonder he was not willing to accept Cheng Fei's invitation before. Even Ye Qing felt unstoppable in this battle. He was probably expecting such a situation!

    ******

    Jinding Mountain Villa is the property of the Sima family. It is famous in all corners of the world for his excellent Kung Fu Kung Fu. The demonic assault force delayed for half a day. Although they suffered heavy losses, they gained a chance to breathe for the righteous path that was caught off guard by the demons.

    After 20 years of recuperation, it has now regained its former glory. Even because of the selfless act of the past, the scale of the reconstruction is even greater than that of the year.

    Youyinlou originally had a general relationship with Jinding Villa, so the reason why the venue for the exchange meeting hosted by him was set here was because the person in charge of this exchange meeting was the young master Cheng Fei, and the second lady of the villa, Sima Yunzhi, was in Youyin. Yinlou learned the art of hidden weapons and had eight acquaintances with Cheng Fei. This time, it was also because of Sima Yunzhi's kind invitation that this decision was made.

    Young talents in the rivers and lakes have been rushing to Jinding Villa from all over the world recently. Ye Qing and his party have encountered several waves of talents rushing to the event.

    When these people met Hong Ming and Cheng Fei, they had to stop and exchange a few words. When they got along with Cheng Fei, they were both familiar with the younger generation of Jianghu. Facing Hong Ming, they completely became the appearance of meeting their predecessors.

    A lot of people were so nervous on weekdays that when they met Hongming, they didn't even have the guts to say a word, so they only met him from a distance.

    There are also some people who are more stable and can come up and say a few words to Hongming, but those words are not "The teacher mentioned the holy monk a few days ago, and it is an honor to see him today", or "Since we parted a few years ago, my father. I miss the holy monk very much.” etc.

    As for Hong Ming, it is enough for Hong Ming to just nod at them lightly.

    They also have self-awareness. They are not at the same level as the holy monks. Although they are all under 30 years old, the gap is so great that they can no longer afford half-point competition. mind.

    If it wasn't for this chance encounter, I'm afraid many people would have forgotten that the saint Hongming, whom Jianghu admires, turned out to be a young man in his thirties.

    As for Ye Qing, because of the presence of Hongming, no one dared to make irresponsible remarks against him, strategically ignoring his existence.

    In the end, except for the younger generation of Du'e Temple who consciously followed their uncle, there was only one person left from other forces, and that person was Lu Ningchuan, the closed disciple of Taiji Temple.

    It is also a sect that pays attention to the state of mind. Although Taiji Temple does not have the status of Du'e Temple, the holy place of innocence, it should not be underestimated in the rivers and lakes. As one of the most outstanding descendants of Tai Chi Guan's generation, Lv Ningchuan also had contacts with Hong Ming in the past, so he has become the person in the group who can talk to Hong Ming the most.

    He did ask Hong Ming why he participated in this exchange meeting, and he had never seen him participate in similar activities before.

    Hong Ming just gestured to Ye Qing with his eyes, and Lu Ningchuan understood: "So that's the case, I thought... Forget it, let's not mention it."

    He already felt the knife thrown by Cheng Fei, so flower-like jade A girl, but she is a stubborn person, who is not good, if she has to hang herself on the iron tree of Hongming, she is destined to be ruthless and ruthless!

    He and Hongming have known each other for a long time. If this person is emotional, a sow can climb a tree. Not to mention that the Buddhist rules and precepts do not allow it, the Du'e Temple will be the first to refuse to let him return to the secular world. Or they are good Taoists, the master has already informed him, whether he chooses to become a monk or to marry a wife and have children, it is up to him.

    Originally planning to let it go, watching Sima Xiongfeng, who was tossing about the young man, heard that Cheng Fei had invited Hongming over, and personally brought someone out of the village to welcome him.

    In the end, he is the long-established owner of a village. Sima Xiongfeng, who is dressed in strong clothes and looks like a middle-aged man, faces Hongming with kindness, courtesy and thoughtfulness. He also praises Cheng Fei for his ability. This big Buddha, this time the secluded floor is full of face.

    As for Hong Ming, apart from nodding in response from time to time, he was still as cherished as gold. Sima Xiongfeng knew his personality and would not feel that he was despised.

    Ye Qing watched with a cold eye, and also felt a little interesting. Hong Ming was afraid that only when he was chanting, he would be annoying people to death. At other times, he could nod his head and never speak, and never say a word. Say two words.

    After a few people entered the village, they were placed in the guest room. The male guests and the female guests were separated. Cheng Fei could no longer pester Hong Ming, but Ye Qing and Lu Ningchuan's rooms were placed on the left and right sides of Hong Ming.

    From this, it can be seen that Sima Xiongfeng is very knowledgeable about the world.

    After all, Hong Ming came to participate in the exchange meeting as a junior this time. As the owner of Jinding Villa, it would be indecent to be too diligent.

    However, his original plan to let go, this time was completely unsuccessful. The holy monk was in his village, and there must be a lot of people who were secretly paying attention. The children were holding exchange meetings on the bright side, and he had to secretly and various forces. confrontation.

    The more Sima Xiongfeng pondered, the more inappropriate it became. No, it was clear that Youyinlou was the organizer. He was just borrowing a place, and he couldn't be the only one to be affected.

    ******

    A few days before the exchange meeting, it is a good time for young talents to make friends with each other. The more active people are welcome to send them off every day. He also had to try his best to deal with his peers.

    Cheng Fei and Lv Ningchuan were both too busy to touch the ground, but on Hongming's side, no one dared to disturb them.

    Naturally, Ye Qing was also idle, and Hong Ming and Hong Ming stayed in their own rooms without leaving their homes, just like two dead houses.

    However, no one dared to interact with Ye Qing on the bright side. Secretly, the notes and biography he received these days were one after another, even when he was eating. If you ask him to meet and discuss in such and such places, you must also indicate it later, and there must be a heavy thank you.

    It was not until the night before the exchange meeting that Ye Qing pulled out a note from the window. The handwriting on the note was exactly the handwriting that Cheng Fei had always used to communicate with him. Then he went out and looked for it at the agreed place.

    It was a cave in the middle of a rockery in the manor house. When Ye Qing arrived, Cheng Fei was already there.

    She crossed her arms around her chest, lowered her voice and asked, "Where's the thing, did you get it out?" At this time, she had long lost her smiling face in front of Hong Ming.

    Ye Qing twitched the corners of her lips, revealing a sarcastic smile: "I don't have anything, I'm quitting."

    Cheng Fei suddenly raised her eyebrows: "Don't forget our deal, the righteous path is placed on the Demon Sect's internal response list. , you don't want it anymore?"

    Ye Qing smiled: "No, I suddenly have no interest in the battle between the righteous and the devil. Compared with this, I would rather watch the master Cheng Shaozhu like a dog, circling around the holy monk Hongming. , but she couldn't get what she wanted no matter what!"

    Cheng Fei was agitated by his words and gritted her teeth: "Bastard..." However, she quickly reacted and regained her calm, "You said, if What will happen if the news spreads that the evil doctor Ye Qing is a member of the demon sect?"

    Ye Qing was as steady as an old dog: "Then the owner of the secluded building, Young Master Cheng, didn't he collude with a member of the demon sect?"

    Cheng Fei said early I expected him to ask this question: "Do you know how much I have contributed to the righteous path over the years in Youyinlou? Without the constant news from us, the Wulin League has become blind and deaf. What are you fighting with the Demon Sect! I advise you not to be naive, the elders in the Wulin League are all old foxes, they know what they should believe and what they shouldn't believe!"

    Ye Qing didn't have any trump cards: "Yes. Ah, they are not stupid, otherwise I would be able to live so freely in the rivers and lakes? There is only one person in this world who can compete with the poisonous technique of the demon sect master."

    "You—" Cheng Fei became angry. "Bitch!"

    Ye Qing smiled and said, "Then I won't accompany you, slut, play by yourself!"

    Before he finished speaking, the person had drifted far away.

    Back in the room, lit the candle, and still immersed in his thoughts, Ye Qing was suddenly startled by the person sitting quietly at the table: "Holy...Holy monk? What else do you do?" This man Really, martial arts is amazing, and martial arts can't always pretend to be a ghost at night to scare people!

    Hong Ming raised his eyes to look at him, and said lightly, "Sneaky."     Ye

    Qing responded, "I'm tired, I'm going to sleep."

    Hong Ming was silent for a moment, then continued to preach: "Don't do evil."

——" Who the hell was he bothering to deal with Cheng Fei? If you don't get it, it's not a good thing, and you have to complain.

    "I'm going to sleep. If you don't go back, do you want to spend the night with me again?" Ye Qing regretted it as soon as he said that. He didn't mean to break the window paper.

    Fortunately, Hong Ming was still very stable: "The poor monk will supervise you."

    Ye Qing felt a little more at ease and ignored him. He undressed and went to bed, pulling the quilt over his head. After a while, he went to meet with Duke Zhou.

    He didn't know that that night, the candle in the next room burned until dawn.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.9K 630 18
Carly Johnson has been going under alias of CJ for two years since she escaped the refuge. After a run in with the King of Brooklyn she learns what b...
131K 4K 130
Name : 我爹是灭世反派,而我才三岁半 Author : 兰陵笑笑梦 Status : 129 Chapters (Completed) Original work : https://www.jjwxc.net/onebook.php?novelid=6926474 Ye Qing trav...
10.7K 125 15
Just some oneshots for Origins and other stories created by the content creators! Series I make oneshots for: Origins Of Olympus Fairytale Origins S...