The Male Protagonist's Sub Sy...

By LiannQ

Title: 男主生子系统(快穿) Author: Zhu Yaojun (竹瑶君) Status: 93 Chapters + 5 Extras (Completed) Introduction: Ye Qing... More

1: World One
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29: World Two
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
45
46: World Three
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63: World Four
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78 (1)
78 (2)
79: World Five
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
Extra 1
Extra 2
Extra 3
Extra 4
Extra 5

44

679 20 1
By LiannQ

Chapter 44 The World II

    Ye Qing returned to the camp, and it was Yin Shi the next day. Although the small group of men and horses brought out were injured, none of them died.

    Such a dangerous move, seeing the danger, was actually unexpected, and gave the retreating barbarians a painful blow. Few of the defeated troops were alive to flee back to the base camp. The current Bach Shanyu slapped a few cases around him with anger, and carved a few cases. Suddenly it was torn apart and lay pitifully on the ground.

    Looking at this situation, the heartbeat of the leader of the defeated army was like a drum, and he involuntarily shrank his neck. If this shot hit him, there would be no life, so he became more and more careful, and carefully explained the details of the battle. A report.

    After hearing this, Bach neatly waved the crowd back, and stayed in the tent alone for a day and a night, without dripping water or grains of rice. When he came out the next day, he was unkempt and urgently summoned the leaders of various ministries to discuss future strategies.

    Wen Heng tossed and turned until he was ugly, and then he felt a little sleepy. In less than an hour, Ye Qing led the team back to the camp.

    The team roared and sang the slogan of victory in unison. This joy quickly spread to the entire army camp. When the soldiers heard the news, they jumped up from their beds, ran out of the camp, and surrounded Ye Qing and the elites who followed him to attack the enemy. booing.

    For a while, the roars of "General's mighty" and "Long live Dayan" resounded through the sky.

    Wen Heng was completely awakened by the noise, but he was not annoyed, but heaved a sigh of relief.

    He just said that he was happy for Dayan's victory, but he didn't ponder more deeply.

    When the commotion was over, when Ye Qing returned to the camp, Wen Heng subconsciously closed his eyes again and pretended to be asleep. Of course, Ye Qing knew that he was pretending to be asleep, so he glanced at him, just pretended not to know, took off the blood stained He threw his clothes into the tent, and threw himself on the bed, he was a corpse!

    This battle was full of calculations, and after a whole day, he was indeed exhausted.

    After the eighth month of pregnancy, Wen Heng's body will be almost finished, and Ye Qing finally allows him to go to the ground.

    At this time, it is April, and Jiangnan is a good time for spring flowers to bloom. Although the northern Xinjiang is not as good as Jiangnan, the clothes are already thin, and Wen Heng's stomach is too big to hide, even if he is wrapped in cloth, still obvious.

    He moved out of Ye Qing's tent and moved to the place where the imperial guards were stationed. Ye Qing didn't stop him, but before he left, he looked at him deeply for a while, and said coldly, "Take care of yourself."

    Wen Heng wore a single-layer cloak, barely covering his pregnant belly a little. He nodded slightly with his back to Ye Qing, then straightened his back and left the place where he had lived for a month without looking back.

    Next, he needs to participate in the discussions of the generals and personally participate in the formulation of the strategic plan. If he wants to achieve his goal, this step is inevitable.

    Seeing that he was finally "released" by Ye Qing, many generals pondered what the general meant and went up to talk. However, when Ye Qing appeared at the council, his attitude towards Wen Heng was not nose, eyes not eyes. After they understood that they regarded people as transparent, the generals did not dare to get too close to him. Seeing this, those generals who had secretly contacted him received Wen Heng's wink and retreated.

    This kind of exclusionary attitude, which was displayed on the table, was inevitably a little bit of pediatrics among these great Yan generals. However, for Ye Qing, usefulness was the truth, and he didn't care whether he was naive or not.

    If the general needs to act in the eyes of the emperor, he will be more attentive to the supervisor. If he is in power, he will not take the supervisor too seriously. Ye Qing's current situation is the latter.

    A literati who has no power to tie a chicken with his hands, how can he point fingers at the battle-hardened generals who are full of battle-hardened generals?

    The reason why the generals who have already turned to the emperor's side can obey Wen Heng's orders is because of their loyalty to the monarch and serving the country, and secondly, they are also on the arrow and have to send it out. If things are exposed, they will definitely be on Ye Qing's side. I couldn't ask for it, so I had to fight all the way to the black.

    Ye Qing has already made a move, and Wen Heng is not a stubborn one. At the critical moment, he has done a very good job of the word "forbearance". Even if the prison army is extremely difficult, he can sit in the discussion room and listen without changing his face. The generals discussed matters, even if they occasionally made some suggestions, but they were ignored, they were able to straighten their cloaks and sit down steadily.

    In this case, he really can only play a "supervisory" role. If he wants to personally participate in the formulation of the plan, he has to find a way.

    At the very least, he had to let everyone see his true value to this war, not the false names of the Taifu, the cabinet minister, and the minister of the household who were far away in the capital.

    He had actually been waiting, waiting for a chance to gain a foothold.

    Fortunately, there was a new move on Yi Di's side, so Wen Heng didn't wait too long.

    According to the information, this time, Bach Chanyu personally led the troops and was stationed 200 miles away from Dayan's barracks. It seemed that they were ready to fight Dayan to the death.

    The small-scale collision in the early stage is not worth mentioning. The first large-scale confrontation occurred half a month later. At that time, it was Ye Qing who personally led the troops, and the opponent was also Bach Shanyu himself.

    This battle is not without difficulty!

    At the beginning, it was a direct battle of a large number of troops. The cavalry troops of the Yidi suddenly emerged and plunged directly into the hinterland of the Dayan army. With a stance of never returning, the formation of the Dayan army was impacted into two halves. Later, Bach Chanyu deliberately Unintentionally led the left half of the army led by Ye Qing to the west.

    Ye Qing planned the plan, led the army to the west and fought and walked, secretly dispatched a small team to break out of the siege, went to the right half of the army to give orders, separated the elite troops, and secretly flanked from east to west on fast horses.

    In the west, when the armies on both sides were faintly unable to succeed, a group of spirited Yidi people suddenly rushed out from the northwest, forming a violent impact on the Dayan army.

    Just when the Yi Di thought that the victory was in their hands and successfully wrapped the dumplings of Dayan's so-called God of War, General Zhenbei, another army of Dayan rushed out from the west. Arriving at the battlefield, the whole battle situation suddenly reversed, and the barbarians who had exhausted their organs were surrounded by Dayan.

    The reason why the rescue was so timely was that when Ye Qing deployed his troops before the war, he had arranged troops on the east and west sides of the central front. No matter which side the barbarians made, they could form a siege.

    However, seeing that the barbarian army was unable to support and suffered a crushing defeat, when Bach Chanyu was already under the protection of his personal guards and was desperately retreating, a team of barbarians and horses appeared again in the northwest. This team exceeded 10,000 people. Yan's army caused great trouble.

    Bach Shanyu obviously did not expect that he still had hope of turning defeat into victory. When he saw the leader of this team, he almost cried with joy. The Chaerhan tribe was one of the very few tribes on the grasslands that refused to accept his succession to Shanyu's position. , he originally planned to occupy the northern border city of Dayan, and after strengthening his strength, he would give this tribe some color.

    I don't want the leader of the Chaerhan tribe to lead reinforcements in person, and it is extremely accurate, hitting such a critical moment!

    Seeing the large and small packages of this team, as if they were relocated, Ye Qing immediately judged that their appearance was not planned.

    This group of people obviously did not expect that they would encounter a confrontation between the two sides at such a time. However, the young leader responded very quickly, and immediately ordered the clan to unload their equipment and pick up their weapons to attack the enemy.

    Ye Qing secretly said in her heart that she was unlucky. Seeing that she was about to take down the enemy, it was unexpected!

    However, although the team on his side was already exhausted after a whole day of fighting, but in terms of numbers, it was barely able to fight against the opponent. Just in case, he still sent people to speed up the situation on this side. Return to camp notification.

    After arranging the battle urgently, Ye Qing was covered in blood and shouted loudly, "Brothers, follow this general, defeat the barbarians, and defend the territory and defend the territory!" The

    exhausted Dayan army regained its spirits and rushed towards the newly emerged barbarians like tigers. People, fighting hand to hand, the battlefield situation is once again murky.

    When the messenger rushed back to the barracks without stopping, it was close to the time of Hai.

    All the generals who stayed behind in the barracks, including Wen Heng, were all concentrated in the discussion room, anxiously waiting for the outcome of the war. When they received this bad news, a group of generals were at a loss, arguing, and each had his own reasons.

    "The Sa family immediately leads troops to support the general!"

    "No, there must be someone in the battalion to stay behind. I'll be leaving. If the barbarians come to the bottom of the salaries, we will be finished!"

    "Yes, at this time, send reinforcements to the general's place. Son, maybe the yellow flowers are cold."

    "Coward..."

    "Then what do you say!"

    Wen Heng sat on the side, watching the group of people spitting, unable to make up his mind, hidden in the cloak The fists in the battalion were loosened, loosened and squeezed, and finally stood up and said loudly: "In my opinion, send all the remaining cavalry in the battalion, and you may not be able to catch up."

    Immediately, some people objected: "Yi Di The most outstanding is the cavalry, there are no cavalry in the camp, if the enemy attacks the camp at this time, what can we do to resist!"

    Wen Heng walked to the map, raised his finger and pointed to the barracks of Yi Di: "So, we have to strike first, the cavalry. While dispatching, some infantrymen will be dispatched to the enemy's barracks." His voice was sonorous and powerful, and he was by no means inferior to the generals present.

    "That's even more impossible. The emptiness of the troops in the camp is equivalent to giving the entire camp to the enemy."

    Wen Heng looked around at the remaining generals and said slowly: "What is true is false, and what is false is true!"

    Seeing that everyone was still undecided, he said again: "The soldiers and soldiers have always acted with the military order as the strictest. This officer will issue a military order in front of you today, and take the remaining soldiers to guard the military camp, swearing to live and die together with the camp!"

    No one responded for a while, but every word struck the hearts of all the generals present.

    After sending the two teams out of the camp, Wen Heng rested one hand on the bottom of his stomach, stood with his back straight at the entrance of the military camp, looked up at the night sky without half moonlight, and thought to himself, that matter is not in a hurry at this moment. , the lives of the soldiers are equally important, he must find a way with the least loss!

    The loss is minimal, by no means now...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.4K 1.1K 93
Author:喜欢柠檬的柚子 Content tags: special preference Xianxia cultivation system through books Search keywords: Protagonist: Pei Du┃ Supporting role: Feng...
74.1K 701 25
Being in love with someone is like being on a rollercoaster.
13.2K 230 11
So before I start I love Elena and co. But they just don't fit as the Good ones in this story. This will be a short book. Elodie rilling went to slee...
37.9K 630 18
Carly Johnson has been going under alias of CJ for two years since she escaped the refuge. After a run in with the King of Brooklyn she learns what b...