TALES ON TRACKS

By sanyayaa

THIS BOOK IS ON SWASAN TRACK STORIES. I WILL WRITE ALL TRACK STORIES HERE SO LOVELY SWASANIAN DO PEEP INSID... More

HONE LAGA TUMSE PYAAR ❤
PART2 ❤
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
CONSUMMATION SPECIAL
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
SHOT10 EPILOGUE
6 Month Leap Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Part 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
I love you madly
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Epilogue
Next Story
Sanskar 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Epilogue
Swara broke Sanskar' s swear
Shot 2
Shot 3
Epilogue
DEVIL IS BACK
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Epilogue
Swara 's Memory Loss
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
EPILOGUE
Next Track Teasers
Next Track Selected
SwaSan Forced Marraige
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10 Epilogue
SwaSan Mumbai Track
Shot1
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Epilogue
6 Years Track
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot8
Shot 9
Shot10
Epilogue
Next Story
Mad Sanskar
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
POSESSIVE OBSESSIVE SWARA
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7
Shot 8
Note!
Shot 10
Shot 11
Shot 12
Last Part
Promo!
Sanskar Boss, Swara PA
shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
shot8
Shot9
Shot 10
shot 11
shot12
Shot 13
Shot 14
LAST PART
SwaSan revenge
Shot 2
Shot3
Shot 4
shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot 8
shot 9
shot10
Shot 11
epilogue
teaser for next track!
Sanskar missing
shot 2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Epilogue!
SwaSan Tashan 🔥
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
EPILOGUE
Swara 's unconditional love
Shot2
Shot 3
Shot 4
Shot 5
Shot 6
Shot7
Shot 8
Shot9
epilogue
Tracks!
Mute Swara
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
Shot 6
Shot 7
Shot8
Epilogue
Doctor Sanskar!
Shot2
Shot3
Shot4
Shot5
shot 6
Shot 7
shot 8
Shot 9
Shot10
Shot 11
Shot12
Epilogue
Sharad Track
Shot 2
Shot 3
Shot4
Shot 5
Shot6
Shot 7

Shot9

1.4K 229 51
By sanyayaa

Hi Dear Readers!

Came with another shot!! Hope you all will like it.

Don't forget to tap star button for unlocking next part ❤️

Recap : Natasha planned to trap Swara.

"SWARA"

Sanskar calling Swara from outside while Swara is scared to get trapped by Natasha who is smirking. She looks at her angrily then at the door with fear of being caught by Sanskar.

Natasha : now your real face will be in front of Sanskar and he will hate you.

Swara looks at her then at the door. She looks at something and smirks making Natasha confused by her smirk.

Swara : Sanskar will himself break this phone and proof Natasha. ( smirkingly)

Natasha : you think so!! Take dream as much as you can.

Soon Sanskar open door but become shocked seeing Swara crying badly. His eyes become shocked seeing her stomach which has knife and other half in Natasha 's hand. Natasha is too shocked to react anything.

Sanskar : Swara!!!!!!!!! ( screams and rush toward her hold her before she fall down on floor taking knife in her stomach) Swara! ( pat her cheek who is semi unconscious) Natasha!! ( roared on her) how dare you stab my Swara?

Natasha come in sense hearing Sanskar's voice and looks at Swara who is screaming in pain.

Natasha : Sanskar! I didn't did anything, This Swara!! She only stabbed knife in her stomach.

Sanskar : you think me mad!! I can see what you did with my wife!! I will kill you.

Natasha : Sanskar! I can prove! Sanskar, your this wife is witch! Look at this recording. ( showing her phone to him about to tap on play)

Sanskar snatch her phone angrily and throw on floor badly breaking it in pieces shocking her and remembered Swara 's words who told he will himself break her phone, she looks at him then at Swara who has smirk even in her painful state.

Natasha : such a cunning lady she is!! She is witch!!

Sanskar : don't you dare to utter any word from your mouth against my Swara. I will kill you.

Ah!! Sanskar, Swara screamed in pain gaining his attention.

Swara : Sanskar!! Natasha loves you that's why she tried to kill me, she want you, that's why she came here. She want to snatch you from me. Ah!! I can't loose you Sanskar. Please save me.

Saying this she fall unconscious, Sanskar become scared, he pick Swara in his arm and rush toward hospital not before glaring Natasha who is too shocked by her plan to trap her.

After sometime!!

Sanskar hug Swara who is laying unconscious on hospital bed, she open eyes feeling wetness on her shoulder. She looks at him and caress his hair.

Swara : I am fine Sanskar!! Please don't cry.

Sanskar : I thought I lost you!! It's all my mistake, I should have trust you that Natasha have bad intentions. I will not leave her.

Swara : It's Okay Sanskar! She was your friend, that's why you trusted her. Now you seen her real face. Forgive her.

Sanskar : are you serious? I will forgive her!! I will kill her for trying to kill my life. ( burning in anger).

Swara : Sanskar! But she is your friend.

Sanskar : So!! You are my life, my love, and she isn't my friend anymore now. She is my enemy.

Sanskar!!

Natasha call Sanskar from behind before she say anything, he attack on her while grabbing her neck and pin her on fall and squeeze her neck.

Swara have a smirk playing on her face seeing this.

Swara : Sanskar!! Don't do this!! Don't take law in your hand, please don't dirt your hand.

Sanskar : I will kill her Swara for trying to kill you. I will kill her. ( squeezing her neck widening her eyes in pain).

Swara : You have my swear!! Don't do this.

Sanskar jerk her hardly listening Swara.

Sanskar: I will not leave her so easily. ( call police) Hello police station.

Natasha: I didn't did anything Sanskar, this Swara only stabbed herself.

Sanskar : You think I will believe your lie!!

Natasha : this girl is fooling you Sanskar, this girl isn't what she shows. She is cunning, very cunning.

Sanskar:, one more word and I will kill you and this time Swara will not able to save you.

Swara smirk at Natasha's helpless face and remembered how she herself stabbed her stomach and hold Natasha's hand and put on knife so it look she stabbed her.

Soon police comes and arest Natasha. She try her best to reveal truth of Swara but she failed miserably.

Swara : ( monologue) tch tch!! No one can reveal my truth Natasha, no one can!! And about you!! You didn't knew how much dangerous I am!! For Sanskar I can do anything.

Sanskar comes and hug Swara gaining her attention, she hug him tightly!!

Swara : ( monologue) I am sorry Sanskar, I know I am doing very wrong, but for your love and for keeping you with me I can do anything, ANYTHING!! ( with obsession in her eyes).

After sometime!!

Swara shifted at home!! Swara is sitting on bed, Sanskar is making her drink soup by his hand, while she is admiring him.

Sanskar : is it paining?

Swara : No! If you are with me, I can bear any pain smilingly.

Sanskar : You are mad!! ( shaking head).

Swara : for you!! ( make him surprised).

He shake head and kiss her forehead softly and continue making her drink soup.

After sometime!!

Swara is laying on bed and Sanskar is also laying beside her keeping her condition in mind wrapping arms around her shoulder.

Sanskar : why everyone is behind of you!! I just don't understand.

Swara : may be, because everyone is jealous of my happiness because I have you.

Sanskar : I will not let anyone harm you again.

Swara : I know, I trust you. ( hugging him) just be with me, nothing will happen to me.

Sanskar hug her back kiss her hair.

After month!

Sanskar is watching cricket on TV, while Swara come out from washroom, she is cured now. She looks at him who is engrossed in watching TV that he didn't noticed her.

She come to him and sit down with him, she put her head on his shoulder. He wrap his arms around her shoulder lovingly but without lifting his eyes from TV to her, she fumes seeing him ignoring her.

Swara : Sanskar!! The way you engrossed in tv! Can you see the same way to me?

Sanskar: of course I can do!! ( without looking at her).

Swara : then look at me not this stupid tv!! ( shouts shocking him) look at me also. ( in demanding tone).

Sanskar smile at her antics and off tv and side hug her and smooch her lips softly. She smile in between of kiss and smooch his lips back. Both engrossed in their love making.

After sometime!!

SwaSan laying in each other's arms bare while comforter is covering their bare bodies, Swara is making pattern on Sanskar's hairy chest while he is caressing her arms and hair.

Swara : Sanskar!! I want to tell you something.

Sanskar : what?

Swara : I am pregnant!! ( surprised him).

Sanskar: really!! ( gets happy and hug her) thank you so much Swara. You know I was so wishing this.

Swara : I know!! You are gonna become father soon!!and me mumma!! ( make him smile).

Sanskar : Thank you so much Swara. ( kiss her head with love).

She smile and hug him and their lips lock in a long smooch.

Swara : ( monologue) now no one can separte us Sanskar, this baby will bind us always. ( smilingly thinking about their happy life).

After one week!

Sanskar is feeding Swara by his hand and Swara is happy by his care and love, since she is pregnant, He became more protective toward her which make her bliss.

After feeding her, Sanskar go in washroom for washing his hand, in mean Sanskar's phone ring.

Swara : Sanskar your call!

Sanskar : coming! Pick the call till.

Swara pick the call and about to say something but before it, she become shocked listening the person 's voice.

"Thanks Sanskar for bailing me from jail".

Swara frowned hearing Natasha's voice.

Swara : Natasha!

Natasha : Oops! Swara! You! ( laugh smirkingly) see! Sanskar bailed me, you know why because he loves me and I will get him at any cost and you will loose him.

Swara about to say something but before it Sanskar snatched phone from her hand and cut the call. She looks at him angrily for his act.

Sanskar : I am sorry Swara! I bailed Natasha became her mother pleaded me so much, that's why I had to bail her. She is mother figure for me.

Swara looks away try to supress her anger which is all ready to burst.

Sanskar : Natasha will not able to do anything now, I have told Natasha to stay away from us now.

Swara : ( monologue) you told, and she will listen! ( rolling eyes) It's Okay Sanskar! I understand.

Sanskar smile at his wife's understanding nature and kiss on her forehead.

Sanskar : I am going office.

Swara smile at him and he go from there, as he went she throwed a glass on floor brutally.

Swara: why you are forcing me Sanskar to turn into evil!! ( shouts angrily)You are not understanding, i am turning into evil for you and you are the reason of it, why you just can't understand,i can't see anyone coming in us.
No!! I will not let anyone come in us and for that I will do anything. ( fumingly)

At Night!

Sanskar comes in room but become surprised seeing whole room decorated beautifully, he become more surprised and mesmerized seeing his beautiful wife in red saree looking extremely beautiful.

Sanskar : this!

Swara stop Sanskar from saying anything while putting hand on his lips.

Swara : happy 6 month anniversary Sanskar.

Sanskar : I am so sorry Swara, I completely forgotten in my workload. I am sorry. ( felt guilty).

Swara : It's Okay Sanskar! You are with me and that's enough for me. ( smilingly) let's cut the cake.

Sanskar nod yes smiling and both cut the cake together and feed each other. She kiss on his lips, he smile at her gesture and kiss her back wrapping arms around her waist pull her more closer, she take their lip lock picture make him surprised.

Swara : collecting our memories. ( make him smile)

He kiss her more passionately, she send their kiss picture to Natasha secretly and smirks.

On other hand!

Natasha who seen their pictures fumes in jealousy.

Natasha : I can't bear Sanskar with this girl. Sanskar is mine and I have to do something , I have to do something so Sanskar comes to know the real face of this cunning girl.

After some hour!

SwaSan are laying in each other's arms , their naked chest is visible in the comforter, Swara is all awake looking at Sanskar who is sleeping peacefully.

Swara; Sanskar! Your love is making me mad Sanskar, I am turning insane for you. YOUR LOVE IS MY ADDICTION SANSKAR! it's my addiction and that girl is trying to snatch my addiction, that girl have to face worst.

After one more week!

At Night!

Sanskar got a call from Natasha, he pick the call.

Natasha : Sanskar!

Sanskar : why you are disturbing me every time? Can't you understand, I don't wanna talk to you.

Natasha : Sanskar! I know you hates me, but Sanskar! I was your best friend at least you can give me a chance to explain myself. Your wife is not what she shows to you. She have a dual personality, one which she shows to you and second which is her real side.

Sanskar : I will kill you if you speak anything against my Swara.

Natasha : Sanskar! I know you love your wife so much but at least you can give me chance to explain myself. I have a proof against Swara which will prove that your wife is cunning and witch.

Sanskar : Natasha!!! ( shouts) dare you say anything against of my wife.

Natasha : Fine! If you think are so angel, then meet me, why you aren't ready to listen me, if you think your wife is too good or you are scared to see her real side.

Sanskar: just shut up! I trust my wife, fine! I am coming to meet you not because I don't trust my wife but to prove you wrong what you think about my wife.

He cut call angrily.

Natasha : ( smirkingly) today, your game gonna end Swara.

Sanskar become startled hearing Swara 's voice who called him from behind and looking at him confusingly.

Swara : what happened Sanskar? Why you are looking so angry?

Sanskar : nothing Swara! Just had a business call. ( try to sound normal in mind) she is pregnant, I can't stress her because of that Natasha. Already she hates to listen about her. ( to Swara) Swara! I have some work, I am coming in half and hour.

Swara : but at night?

Sanskar; its urgent! Please!

Swara : Okay! Be safe!

Sanskar just smile and kiss her head and go from there.

After sometime!

Sanskar seen in a isolated place where Natasha is sitting on floor facing back to him.

Sanskar : what do you wanna say Natasha?

But doesn't get any response from her which make him frowned, he again call her but still no response. He gets angry and comes to her, he put hand on her shoulder but become shocked when she fallen down on floor. He become more shocked seeing knife stabbed in her stomach and she is lying lifeless. He take knife in his hand and take out from her stomach.

Sanskar!!

Sanskar hear this voice and turned around only to see Swara.

Swara : Sanskar! You killed Natasha.

Sanskar : NO Swara! I didn't killed her. She was already died here and how you are here?

Swara : I heard your conversation with Natasha so I came here, because I was concerned for you. But how this happened?

Sanskar : trust me Swara! I didn't killed her.

Swara : I will trust you, I trust you but all will not trust you. We have to hide this, otherwise you will be in jail Sanskar.

Sanskar : but I didn't did anything. ( almost screams)

Swara : but knife is in your hand.

Sanskar looks at the knife in his hand.

Swara : Sanskar! We have to hide this murder.

Suddenly police syron heard which make them shocked and tensed and in mean police surround them shocking them.

Police : arest this man!!

This make them shocked!

Screen freezes on their shocked face!

Who killed Natasha?

What will happen now?

Complete Target for next part

Vote Target 200+

Comments Target 150+

Sorry Dear Readers for being so irregular, but I wasn't feeling good like depress all time.
I am trying to come out from depressed mood.
So if I am in my normal mode obviously update will be regular.

With Love ❤️

Sanyayaa ❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

5.6K 320 1
This is a SwaSan Os a Non serial track. A impossible love saga.
85.5K 3.7K 9
Story of heavenly couple SwaSan This TS is based on serial track, where Ragini made plan to defame Swara that she is dating Sanlak both, Anupurana...
483K 21.9K 56
He is ruthless, arrogant and dangerous Gangster, called as "Guru" in Mumbai! She is innocent and kind-hearted girl, living in London with her sister...
141K 4.2K 8
This TS based on track when Swara pushed by Ragini in river. This story is of two broken heart Path of two broken heart when become one