My Captain

By megamiedemafan

In which the twin of Jill Roord signs for Arsenal and needs a place to stay. Leah Williamson X OC More

Introduction Jules Roord
Introduction Leah Williamson
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 11
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Part 25
Part 26
Part 27
Part 28
Part 29
Part 30
Part 31
Part 32
Part 33
Part 34
Part 36
Part 37
Part 38
Part 39
Part 40
Part 41
Part 42
Part 43
Part 44
Part 45
Part 46
Part 47
Part 48
Part 49
Part 50
Part 51
Part 52
Part 53
Part 54
Part 55
Part 56
part 57

Part 35

1.1K 16 0
By megamiedemafan

We just finished our training, and were on our way from the training pitch back to the hotel. When we are at the hotel we need to shower, eat and relax for a bit. But today I was in a bit of a rebellious mood, so I decided to go and surprise Leah by sneaking into their hotel. I've called Beth to ask if she knew in which hotel they are staying and which room Leah was staying in. Luckily Beth knew both of them so I was good to go. But before I would leave I grabbed a rucksack and packed 2 of my hoodies, 2 of my oversized shirts and a cap and a beanie for Leah to wear, as she wears more of my clothes than her own ones. I also packed a small envelope with a letter inside, that she can open if she is feeling down. In the letter I wrote how proud I am, and that I'm always just a call or text away, even if it is at an ungodly hour. And as the cherry on top, I bought a small locket in the shape of a heart, it contained a photo of us being all cuddled up and happy. I hid the necklace at the bottom of the rucksack with the letter.

It was now around eleven, I told Viv, Jill and Jackie about my plan, so they can keep an eye out, and if someone is at the entrance as I come back they can warn me. I grabbed my longboard and I put the hood of my hoodie up. Bye Jill, I'll see you later, I said. Bye and good luck lovergirl, Jill said teasingly.

I just managed to sneak out unseen, and was now on my way to the hotel where the English girls are staying. Their hotel was around 5 kilometres from ours, it is going to be a bit of a workout to get there, but I'll do everything for my girl. I had my airpods in and was cruising through London on my trusty board, and was going as fast as I (safely) could.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

90.2K 1.8K 20
there's a new manager at arsenal. what happens when his spoilt stuck up daughter is forced to spend time with leah williamson
25.3K 388 19
Oneshots
10.4K 346 6
World Cup winner Lauren Barre Touissant is struggling with both form and confidence, deciding to move to England for a new challenge. Leah Williamson...
13.6K 126 18
Leah williamson and Y/n These two girls who love each other madly go through problems but still nothing stops them and they never stop loving each ot...