Becoming an Oni in this land...

By RireiHasu

It's a story about a young lady in a mafia waking up to find out she turned into an Oni of a certain popular... More

Chapter 1: Prologue
Chapter 2: Forest
Chapter 3
Chapter 4: The Eccentric Magician
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10: CoLA 1
Chapter 11
Chapter 12: Meeting The Goddess
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73 (R18)
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92 (End)

Chapter 46

392 16 2
By RireiHasu

The inside of Kourindou is quite gloomy with a single light could be seen trying its best to lighten up the surroundings while the pitter-patters of the rains seems never ending.

"Yeah, this is quite abnormal... it only rains here"

A glowing Ibaraki could be seen and Shuten could be clearly seen hugging Ibaraki in an attempt to dry her self too.

"Indeed, maybe it's an array of that Human because he hated guess"

Shuten said while looking at the innocent Rinnosuke as they have met on the wrong foot as they first met, grudge can't be washed so easily like the rain.

"I didn't do anything particular, also I'm just an ordinary human"

Rinnosuke helplessly defends himself as he accidentally offended this Oni for a reason he doesn't know.

"Ordinary Human? If you deal with supernatural in daily basis and still alive, then you aren't ordinary at all..."

"It sounded like a plot for a harem genre, and I hate you for that sole reason"

Shuten sounded so spiteful, thinking that Rinnosuke is a Harem protagonist because the shows portray them as a magnet for girls despite being a wimp.

"Calm down Shuten... although I think of that in the past, but honestly fiction is just a copy of reality, some truths are embedded on the web of lies"

"That's the structural concept of fiction"

Ibaraki calms down Shuten as she can't afford her first male friend to die in her lover's hands.

"I guess so... but I will watch your every move, Human!"

Shuten threaten Rinnosuke, making the poor guy can't really catch a break.

'Isn't that what the dialogue of a certain type of heroine when they met with the MC?' Ibaraki thought amusedly.

Suddenly there's a knock and the door opens revealing the Shrine maiden named Reimu Hakurei very wet with the rain.

"Hey! Why's the rain only falling around your shop!"

Reimu said, very annoyed by the circumstance.

"Ohh... Ibaraki and Shuten, I didn't think I would meet you guys here"

"I mean, I only met Ibaraki here and I didn't think I would've met Shuten"

Reimu corrected her self as she remembers Ibaraki could be found here almost every day, but Shuten is very rare to be seen.

"Also, could I also dry myself?"

Reimu straightforwardly said it, making Shuten looked at her.

"Sure, but I am not a dryer..."

Ibaraki said as she can't believe that her job as a dryer still haven't left her. Reimu walked to the other side and move her body close to Ibaraki as the heat making a quick work of the damp fabric.

"Anyway, don't you even know what state your own store is in?"

Reimu said while feeling the warmth emanating from Ibaraki.

"Indeed, But I swear I don't know why my shop is like this state"

Rinnosuke stops Reimu's suspicions before she accused him out of nowhere.

"Even so, this is quite the fox's wedding you have here. It doesn't look like this is your average fox."

Reimu said, as she already senses that this is an incident.

"Ibaraki, what is Fox wedding?"

Shuten asked Ibaraki, who reads a book while standing.

"According to folklore, at a fox's wedding (kitsune no yomeiri) rain falls from a cloudless sky also known as Serein in French or Sun shower"

Ibaraki said while thinking about a weird thought, 'Probably Yukari is getting married'

"Anyhow, it sounds like you had it tough back then."

Rinnosuke tried to lead around Reimu to help him with these abnormal weather

"What do you mean 'back then'...? I always have it tough, so I don't quite remember."

Reimu is confused and hearing that the Two Oni felt bad for her. Shuten already know what Rinnosuke trying to do and it ticks her off since she had experience dealing with that type of person.

"Ahem... Rinnosuke said he wanted help from you but he is just shy to said it"

Shuten smiled while saying that meanwhile Rinnosuke hearing his plan to get free service failed just sighed.

"You should have said so in the first place! I guess I have no choice. I'll investigate this fox's wedding for you."

"But..."

Reimu hands out her hand to Rinnosuke.

"10000 mon"

Hearing that Rinnosuke handed 5000 mons.

"I'll pay the rest after you finished it"

Rinnosuke said, making Reimu getting excited to solve this incident.

"Don't worry, I will surely solve this incident!"

Reimu hurriedly runs towards the door, but Ibaraki stopped her

"Use this umbrella to prevent yourself to be wet again"

Ibaraki handed out the umbrella and Reimu takes it

"Thanks!"

Reimu gets out of the store and Ibaraki looked at Shuten who is confronting Rinnosuke.

"Why are you manipulating her to do something without cost? That isn't right and you must be blunt about it"

"You should know Reimu's circumstances yet you take advantage of it? What kind of horrible human are you!"

Shuten is scolding Rinnosuke for being so manipulative and it reminded of herself that it fueled her anger more. Ibaraki calms her down and tried to soothe the atmosphere.

"Shuten, that's enough... it's understandable why he did that because Reimu in the past is greedy"

"How is he bad of a friend if he can't see the changes of his friend?!"

A very bright light could be seen from the outside of the window, and a loud roar of thunder could be heard.

The whole room brighten for a few seconds then it back to become gloomy as the rain become more heavy.

Rinnosuke hearing that made him realize that she is right as he always sees Reimu and Marisa as their old selves not the current one and he is ashamed of it.

"You are right... I am ashamed of my actions, I hope you forgive me for it"

Rinnosuke said deeply regretting his actions and he must learn from this mistake. Thought it's kind of weird hearing that from an Oni a supposedly evil being in the legends.

"You shouldn't say it, you should do it"

Shuten said it and looked away.

"Why does the weather become worse than before?"

Ibaraki looked outside and she could feel the coldness of the rain on the other side of the glass.

"I hope Reimu will not catch a cold after this"

Ibaraki said as she saw Rinnosuke grab a spare clothes and a towel for Reimu when she came back.

She saw from the outside a familiar face as a loud slam resounded.

"Is Ibaraki here?!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

As the grass flutters through fields

It is not grass fault

It is the fault of the wind

— It's science not supernatural

"Ohh yeah?!"

Kusa dances around, making the quote irrelevant because grasses could in fact move. It could also breakdance.

— Crack...

"My neck!!!!!"

(Kusa is a grass spirit)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

383 96 29
I always want my dad home. Until he disappeared when I was young, until then I don't want to get out of my own world. I like gaming, sleeping,eating...
2.7K 58 19
A commoner. A citizen. Akai Guillome is just a sophomore with an ordinary life. Let's rephrase that. Let's just say she's a sophomore, trying to hav...
125K 5.7K 20
Rank #19 in sliceoflife=January 30 2019 Rank #75 in slice of life= January 24 2019 Rank #25 in Shoujo= August 7 2019 This is the Sequel of I'm the Vi...
33.5K 643 23
One of those (im)memorable characters of Touhou would be Koishi Komeiji, who has the ability to manipulate the unconcious of everyone and take action...