Doflamingo x OC {Don't Open T...

Oleh Op-Law

'La da, da, da, la da' ~~~~~~~~~~ Word Count - 71,436 Lebih Banyak

(1) Dark Desires
(2) A Man & His Dog
(3) Every Key Has A Lock
(4) Dinner to Die For
(5) Midnight Snack
(6) Reasons Behind Hate
(7) Belief
(8) Second Meeting
(9) Friendship
(10) Still A Dream?
(11) Fantasy Meets Reality
(12) The Man Upstairs
(13) Preparations
(14) Surprises
(15) Buttons
(16) Love vs Hate
(17) Abandonment
(18) Dealing With Crazy
(19) Nearly Caught
(20) Things Got Better?
(21) Forgotten Past
(22) History Repeats
(23) A New Dawn
(24) Her Request
(25) Bird Cage
(26) One Returns
(27) Marriage Plans
(28) Dresses & Cake
(29) Two Different Wants
(30) Invitation
A/N

(31) On This Day, Forever Begins

117 8 2
Oleh Op-Law

The Wedding Day...

Elizabeth's Pov

"You appear to be quite nervous. What seems to be troubling you, Elizabeth?" That was a different voice although I knew I had heard it once before. Turning around I saw someone who shouldn't have been there. "R-Rosinante? What are you doing here? Does Doffy know you're here?" This was the one man Doflamingo refused to invite to the wedding so I got a little concerned. If the psychopathic groom found out there was an intruder at the wedding, he'd lose his shit and I didn't want that to happen, not on my day. "What my brother does not know will not bring him harm. I have brought you a wedding gift"

He held out a small box to me and while I could have told him to leave, I was too curious. "What is it?" This man didn't owe me a thing although here he was offering me a wedding gift. "The missing piece of him" Rosinante might have had his reasons for saying that but I quickly came to Doflamingo's defense. "Doffy is not missing any pieces. He is perfectly fine the way he is. How dare you make such a rude comment" I wanted to throw the box back at him and I was about to. "Elizabeth, he is missing one thing, or more accurately he is missing a pair of them"

Rosinante chose those words carefully and as my eyes landed on the tiny box something clicked in my head. "Wait, you don't mean?" The box remained closed although it didn't matter right now since I was trying to get some answers. "Please take care of him for me Elizabeth. You see the good in him, do you not?" Doflamingo was at times a complete prick but there was good in him. No one else might have wanted to admit it however I saw it on a daily basis. "Always"

"He fell for you based on that mark on your wrist. What if I told you that mark is meaningless?" Rosinante was running out of time although as I took a seat, I gave him my full attention. "What do you mean? Doffy told me soulmates had matching marks. It didn't appear until I came to this world so it must be true" The mark was still on my wrist and Doflamingo still had his so I was confused as to why it even needed to be brought up.

"This world does have soulmates although Doflamingo never had one. When we had been younger our mother had put that mark on him so he could have hope. I put the matching one on you. I am sorry but I wanted the best for him, he is still my brother even after all he has done. Please forgive me it was not my intention to force this life upon you" That hurt to hear since Doflamingo had only fallen for me based on this mark. He only kept me alive because I was supposed to be his soulmate.

"His fondness of you was based on a lie however I know my brother. That mark became a distant memory as his love for you became true" How could he have known that? "You do not need to be afraid of him. I told him weeks ago and while he had been upset look at where you are today. His feelings for you are real. You should get ready. I would not look good if the bride were to arrive late to her own wedding... Good luck" He hadn't even let me collect my thoughts before he disappeared although as I turned towards the box in my lap I stood up.

Doflamingo was down the hall getting ready and I should have done the same but this couldn't wait. Besides, the people who were supposed to be helping me get ready were late. If I was quick, I would still have plenty of time to dress before this whole thing began. Wandering into the hallways I noticed it had gotten quiet so I figured Doflamingo's family had finally left him alone. "I hope he's still in there" He had no reason to venture out to the courtyard just yet and as I stopped in front of his door I hesitated. Could I really ask him to take these back?

Turning around was weighing on my mind but before I had the chance the door swung open. "I thought I to- Oh, Ellie. What are you doing here? Is everything alright?" He must have thought I was one of his family members who had come to bother him some more. That would have made the most sense but that might have been the better outcome right now. "Ellie, are you alright?" He was waiting for me to speak. However, I was so nervous that I would make him mad. "What is wrong Ellie?"

Making him wait any longer wouldn't be right so I started to speak but it lacked foundation. "Is it true?" He moved to crouch down at my level and I could see the look of confusion on his face. "I do not follow. What is on your mind?" His hand was pushed against my cheek, it was a loving touch although I knew it could change in mere seconds. I didn't want to push him away but I also didn't want to lie to him. "We're not soulmates" He kept his hand against my cheek although his smile was twitching. "I told him not to tell you"

It had been true; I was just another girl. Yet, he was still here preparing to marry me. "Why are you still keeping me around if I mean nothing to you?" Those words were harsh but this mark was the only reason he didn't kill me months ago. "You mean everything to me. I might not have a soulmate but I have you. Please come inside you are clearly upset" He returned to stand and held the door open. I believed him for one reason or another but that left one thing unresolved. So, as I stepped into the room I started to speak about the other problem. "Doflamingo... Did you make the wrong decision?"

"No, this is the right decision. You are g-" I was done talking about that but I should have told him that. "No, not about that. Rosinante gave me these. Did you make the wrong decision when you removed them?" The box was still closed although as Doflamingo closed the door I noticed the change in his tone. "What is in that box?" I wasn't sure how to tell him so I just asked another question. "Why did you remove them in the first place? You never did give me a good explanation" He had mentioned something about pain but Doflamingo did like to lie to me back then.

"I do not understand what you are referring to Ellie" Doflamingo needed more content and I couldn't blame him, I wasn't exactly giving him much to go on. "Your eyes. Why did you remove your eyes? It clearly didn't affect your sight but still, you to- you cut them out. I want to know why?" I had taken a seat at this point and Doflamingo remained standing as his gaze turned to the box in my lap. "Ellie... What is in that box?" He was important to me and I wasn't about to change who he was but these belonged to him.

"Your eyes, the one thing you are missing. Would you put them back in if you had the chance?" I held out the box to him although he didn't make any attempt to take it. "I do not know. They were removed for a reason but I can not remember why" With him not willing to take the box I returned it to my lap as Doflamingo took the empty spot beside me. Still, even as he sat there, I tried to convince him to accept them. "I like you the way you are although I think you should them back in"

"Why would that be?" He wouldn't be that different with eyes or buttons but to me, he shouldn't be afraid of them. He never told me that although I knew him well enough to understand why he didn't immediately take the box when I held it out to him. "The eyes are the windows to the soul. I want to stare into yours and become lost" Doflamingo could have said anything to my little admission however instead, he gave me a reason as to why that wasn't possible. "As sweet as that sounds it is just too late for that. Those eyes can not be returned to me"

Well, it wasn't completely a reason but I didn't think he was lying. "Why not?" I knew we had a wedding taking place within the next few hours however this was far more important than a silly little wedding. Besides they needed to wait for me so I could take as long as I needed here. "There is nothing left behind these buttons. I am sorry but-" When Doflamingo had been cut off I nearly jumped since I didn't realize there had been another person in the room. "I did not know you could apologize, or is Elizabeth simply the only one worthy of that privilege?"

"You! Why are you here!?" I hadn't expected his brother to make a sudden appearance so when Doflamingo tried to stand up I placed my hand on his thigh. "Doffy, it's alright" He stayed put but I knew he had been upset I had stopped him. That however was too bad since Doflamingo needed to behave himself. "I nearly forgot to give Elizabeth this" When a little pink orb was held out, I quickly took it before Doflamingo could stop me. "What is this? Hey, it kind of looks like those orbs you have Doffy"

It was nearly exactly like the ones Doflamingo had although at the same time I knew it had been different. This one was so warm, unlike the ice-cold ones Doflamingo had and it was also a different color. "Has he decided to accept his eyes? If so, that will heal him so they can be popped back into place. His nature healing will handle the rest. Have an enjoyable wedding" I was sure Doflamingo was glad he had been leaving but I couldn't just let him go. "Don't you want to stay? There's plenty of room"

Doflamingo never said a word although that didn't mean he wasn't glaring at me as I waited to see what his brother would say. "No, I do not wish to stay. I have other priorities that require my attention. All the best. Take good care of her Doflamingo, she is your weakness" Before Doflamingo could say another word Rosinante was gone. "Young Master, we can not find E- Oh, there you are! Hurry along Elizabeth you must prepare for the wedding! You can spend all night with the Master!"

"See you in a bit Doffy. Hehehe. I'll leave the choice up to you. No matter which choice you make I'll be okay with it"

~~~~~~~~~~~

Sometime Later...

They had finished getting me ready a while ago but I was still waiting for the time to make my way outside. "Elizabeth, why are not wearing your shoes?" I thought had been alone although as I looked to the right, I saw one of Doflamingo's family members waiting by the door. "They are uncomfortable. I'm not wearing them" Doflamingo was supposed to find my comfortable shoes but that hadn't happened and the ones they put on me were killing my feet. "What if you step on something sharp?" They were worried for no reason; I would be just fine. "Doffy will take care of me. Are we going or not?"

"The Young Master will not be impressed if you are not wearing the proper footwear" She needed to calm down and besides I only needed to make it to where Doflamingo would be standing. "It's fine. Hurry up, I want to eat cake" This wedding was going to go quickly, and then I could finally enjoy the rest of my life. "As you wish but please watch where you step"

"All of you back off! Stay the hell away from me!" The moment I heard Doflamingo freaking out I knew something had ticked him off and as he stormed into the room the girl beside me backed away. "You get out!" He looked mad although I didn't really know why. He should have just been standing outside quietly until I arrived. "What's the matter Doffy? Did you get tired of waiting for me?" I knew with him here the wedding was already derailed but there was still hope to try and salvage it. "They refused to stop talking! I can not stand any of them!"

"Poor Doffy. You need to calm down" He was pacing the room although after I had spoken, he approached me before practically slamming his hands onto my shoulders forcing me to take a seat in the chair behind me. "I do not need to do anything. We are going to wed in here where no one will bother us" He had come alone so I didn't see how he was going to manage that. "Where is the wedding officiant?" I had thought one had been outside but maybe I had been wrong. "We do not need one. I have the power to do that by myself. Unless of course, you have a problem with that"

"I suppose it doesn't matter. Is my cake still in the kitchen?" This wedding was purely for show and in the end, it didn't matter too much how it finished. I loved Doflamingo and he loved me so either way we'd be stuck with each other until the end of time. "Yes" That was great, I had been wanting to eat that cake all week. "Alright, let's get this over with"

"Since it is just the two of us these are no longer necessary" When Doflamingo removed his sunglasses, my mouth dropped as I stared into his eyes. He had actually done it although I could hardly form a sentence. They were so red that one could have confused them for something like blood. They were perfect. "Ellie, are you going to stand up, or are you comfortable in that chair?" He wasn't even giving me time to admire him although Doflamingo had always been like that. "I like them"

"You like the chair?" I nearly started to laugh at that since it seemed so silly for him to have confused what I had been referring to. "What? Not the chair. Your eyes. I like your eyes. They're beautiful" When he held out a hand, I did take it and he pulled me to my feet while he replied. "Fufufu. You think so?" I could admire them later however I knew we should probably get this little evening dealt with. "Yeah. Hehehe. Let's do this. You know where to start, right?" I had faith in Doflamingo although as he stood his head, I knew this was going to be a trainwreck but at least it would make a good story to tell.

"No, I was going to skip to the end. Is that fine with you?" At least doing things his way would mean I'd have more time to relax. "As long as I get my cake, we can do whatever you like"

"Fufufu. Take my hands, Ellie. It is within the power vested in me that I now pronounce us as husband and wife. A pair that will endure the tests of time for this day forever begins. You may now kiss your bride" Doflamingo didn't let me get a word in as his lips with mine although that was fine with me. He was a little rough but when he finally pulled away, I was met by his smile. "Fufufu. Was that to your satisfaction?" A little rough on the edges although this man was mine and nothing was ever going to change that. This day was the start of many more to come...

~~~~~~~~~~

End

Lanjutkan Membaca

Kamu Akan Menyukai Ini

27.3K 1.1K 23
𝘈𝘣𝘰𝘶𝘵 𝘵𝘩𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘨𝘩𝘵 𝘰𝘧 𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘮𝘪𝘯𝘥. A One-Shot collection for Vice. -Don't plagiarize, I leave my heart in my books. I do not own One...
8.1K 265 17
Ff about COTE, but with my OC. That's all.
490 8 1
i write using an oc but it can be an x reader. something that i've put a lot of effort into. it's about 55 google pages long just for context. this i...