Super Smash Brothers Ultimate

By DreamersWriters

Every soul contains a whisper of light and comes together to fight in an epic, grand tournament! Heroes and v... More

Notes!
Table of Contents
Episode 1: It's A-Me and My Friends! Puyo!
Episode 2: Two Villains are Enough
Episode 3: A Prince and Hero Don't Get Along
Episode 4: The Heroes Scatter and Cross Other Paths
Episode 5: The Jungle is Bigger Than We Thought
Episode 6: Outer Space is a Big Place
Episode 7: A Free for All Part 1
Episode 8: A Free for All Part 2
Paralogue One: Trainer Red Wants to Battle as New Friends are Invited
Paralogue Two: To Recruit Villains
Prologue Three: The Wind and Snake
Paralogue Four: Friends Don't Have to Watch from Afar
Episode 9: The Opening Ceremony is Interrupted by this Clearly Evil Broadcast
Episode 10: Behind the Scenes and In the Skies
Episode 11: The Jungle Never Changes
Episode 12: To Be the Very Best
Episode 13: The King and Knights
Episode 14: Chasing and Chasing
Episode 15: A Friend from Before
Episode 16: A Misunderstanding
Episode 17: To Catch 'Em All in a Clash
Episode 18: Helping Each Other
Episode 19: To the Island in the Sky
Episode 20: Freeing a Friend
Episode 21: That's my Ship!
Episode 22: Stealth Mission
Episode 23: Time for a Daring Escape
Episode 24: A Purposeful Meeting
Episode 25: A Moment of Darkness
Episode 26: The Light Returns
Episode 27: The Final Fighter
Episode 28: The Brawl of the Century
Bonus Episode 1: Family Day for Fire Emblem
Bonus Episode 2: Dance with Me
Bonus Episode 4: A Meal for Two
Thank You!
Bonus Episode 5: Happy Birthday, Link!
Bonus Chapter 6: Sonic Christmas: The Silent yet Deadly Night

Bonus Episode 3: Halloween Scare Gone Wrong

44 0 0
By DreamersWriters

(And Happy Halloween everyone! To celebrate, have this story featuring Bayonetta, Joker, Ritcher, and Sora with Ace, Deuce, and Cater! Yes, I am playing Twisted Wonderland! And it couldn't have come at a better time. I need ideas and this just answered everything! Enjoy!)

                Whenever a holiday comes to the Smash Mansion, some of the heroes and villains leave the mansion to celebrate the holiday. Of course, Sakurai understands this and lets them return to their worlds to deal with their troubles or celebrate it, depends on the fighter. There was someone who was unhappy about staying behind. Her heels were clicking against the wooden floor as Sora and Ritcher were sitting on the couch with a worried Akira running after her.

"Are you absolutely sure, Jeanne?" she asked sadly.

"I am positive, Cereza" her friend, Jeanne, replied with a mischievous smirk, "We are completely fine here. Nothing has happened since you were at your tournament. Also, I thought you were going to spend some time with the boy who you took under your wings? What better way than the holiday about scaring others or using your powers to the fullest?"

"I do, but I was hoping to see you and Luka again. Though, I suppose Rodin wanted to return home to watch over his silly, little bar" Bayonetta replied to a little bit annoyed, "Very well. Thank you for letting me call. Have a good Halloween, Jeanne"

She closed her phone and sighed. She glanced over her shoulder to see Joker standing there excitedly. She was truly happy to discover that the soul of a child she cared for did reincarnate into Joker, but she was a little sad she couldn't bring him to her world for the holiday. Now, she would have to do something about that.

She turned to explain her reincarnated soul son who wasn't wearing his Phantom Thief outfit, but his school uniform. He had his glasses on with a black jacket and white shirt. He has plaid black and red pants with fancy black shoes. His gray eyes shined excitedly with his puffy, black bouncing with his excitement.

"Oh, Renren" Bayonetta said warmly with a grin, "I need to do something with Ritcher. I will return to celebrate this wonderful holiday later today"

She patted his fluffy head and sighed with a smile before leaving him. Ren was a little sad to his supposed mother leave him, but he understood. She seemed excited to return home. He wished he could do something to help her.

Her slender figure walked away with her black hair on her body flowing behind her. She has short, black hair with blue guns sticking out a bit. She has a pair of blue earrings and white, long gloves.

He sighed as Sora popped his head from the couch and looked at the student about his age. His brown spiky hair was obviously as his blue eyes were clouded with concern.

"You ok, Joker?" Sora asked as he sat up from the brown couch to look at his fellow newcomer.

Sore wore his black jacket with red outline and matching pants. He has big, yellow shoes and has a pair of black gloves with his necklace hanging from his neck.

"I am worried about spending some time with my mother" Joker confessed as he adjusted his glasses and explained the situation to the Keyblade Wielder.

Sore listened intently as he felt sad for his friend and wondered how he could help Joker and Bayonetta.

"I got it!" Sora announced as Joker took a step back from him, "Do you have a phone?"

Joker slowly nodded his head and took out his phone to show Sora it. Sora grinned as he took it and took out his phone to take Joker's number. Soon, Sora created a group chat with him, Joker, and one other person.

"I know this friend who is really good at throwing parties" Sora explained excitedly as he returned Joker's phone to him and texted on his own phone, "I am sure he can stop by and helps throw a small party for us. I am sure this will help!"

"Thank you, Sora" Joker said with a thankful smile, "But when will your friend get here?"

"Hopefully soon" Sora answered with a grin, "Plus, he has others who can watch over his dorm leader. For now, we should make some snacks and prepare the living room at least. He'll text me when he is ready. You can cook, right?"

Joker's glasses glint with a smirk as Sora grinned. With that, the two of them were heading to the kitchen for a fun cook off and to make some Halloween themed treats. Sora left his ringer on and got to work cooking.

However, the person he texted was dealing with a rather difficult situation. He was standing to the side with his phone facing downward with his fellow classmate, Trey, who was also looking at their situation with dismay.

Trey has dark green hair, green eyes, and clover mark on his left cheek with a pair of glasses. He, along with everyone else, was wearing a black suit with red shirt and a red band tied around his left arm.

"OFF WITH YOUR HEADS!" their dorm leader, Riddle Rosehearts, exclaimed as he waved his pen after their two freshman dorm mates, Ace and Deuce.

He has dark, red hair and dark, gray eyes with the pen pointed at them. in a flash of red light, red and black collars were trapped around the freshmens' necks. With a loud a clang, the collar appeared with their defeated and annoyed expression.

They didn't mean to, but they forgot to lock the hedgehogs in their cages. As a result, they were running around in the dorm in the morning, scaring their dorm mates. Both freshman sighed in defeat. It was the weekend, so they were hoping to get a break from the chaos that is either college. Of course, someone had to forgot to lock the cages.

"We are sorry" Deuce, the freshman with navy blue hair confessed sadly with his deep navy eyes closed and the spade mark visible.

"I am sorry too, but this is a little overkill" the red-haired freshman with red eyes and an ace mark on his face, Ace, pointed out as he waved his hands to his dorm leader.

Deuce's eyes were wide as he then grabbed Ace's collar to shake him for speaking against their dorm leader. Their dorm leader held a little smirk as he felt satisfying and crossed his arms over his chest as he watched the two freshman fighting each other.

"Cater, we should stop this, and you know it" Trey whispered to him.

"Then step in, vice house warden" Cater teased as Trey pinched the bridge of his nose.

Cater laughed as Trey stepped between the freshman and stopped them from fighting and glanced to Riddle who composed himself to flick his pen to remove their collars. The freshman composed themselves while Cater giggled and felt his phone buzz. He glanced to it as Riddle scolded them and informed them that a future punishment. Trey joined Cater's side and noticed he was excited and also overheard about a possible punishment for their freshman.

"Worry not, dorm leader! I have the perfect one!" Cater announced as he stepped between them with a grin.

"What is it?" Deuce and Ace said with dread as Cater could only grin.

"I must also ask what that is as well, Cater" Riddle stated, "What is this punishment you will distribute to them?"

Cater simply held out his phone and revealed a text from Sora asking for his help to throw a mini-Halloween party for a son and mother. Ace and Deuce did not want to do this considering their last (and only at the moment) adventure nearly caused the end of the worlds, they were not excited about this at all. As for Riddle, he was told to be more lenient with his punishment and rules.

"Very well" Riddle declared, "I will let Cater take Ace and Deuce to meet with Sora. I will demand photos and have Trey keep record through Magicam. You better throw the best mini-Halloween party for Sora!"

Ace's jaw dropped, Deuce's eyes were wide, and Cater's expression held delight. He happily texted Sora agreeing to come and help him, and his friends celebrate Halloween. The three of them went to get their dorm uniforms and Halloween outfits. They were standing outside the dorm and waited for Sora.

As for Sora, he and Joker were able to prepare a few treats and enjoy their friendly competition. Sora was able to prepare a Halloween themed cake and a large salad bowls with some garlic bread while Joker prepared two bowls of ramen and a bowl of wonton soup. Both sharing a satisfied expression at their hard work. They heard Sora's phone buzzing, so the Keyblade Wielder went to answer it and grinned.

"It looks like they are ready! C'mon on, Joker!" Sora said excitedly as he ran out of the kitchen with the Phantom Thief behind him.

As they rushed to the entrance of the mansion with Sora summoning his keyblade to his side, Bayonetta and Ritcher were in the basement of the mansion and standing before a black, metal gate.

Ritcher is a famous vampire hunter and from the Castlevania world. He has a blue outfit with gray pants and a pair of strong black boots. He has a dagger on his white belt as he holds his chain whip in his hand. He has a white bandana wrapped around his forehead. He has brown hair and blue eyes as he was standing at Bayonetta's side.

"Now, we are just checking to make sure the gates to Inferno are locked. We are not having another haunting incident again here" Bayonetta informed him, "We must make sure Gomorrah is pacified and not wanting to break out and possibly murder a bunch of innocent beings"

"Again? I thought you controlled the demon!" Ritcher asked surprised as Bayonetta scoffed.

"As if. Demons can be tricky to control and not easy to form a contract with" she replied, "Normally, I would do this at my world with Jeanne, but we will have to do. When I open the gate, get ready to beat Gomorrah back to hell"

Ritcher nodded as they prepared to fight her demon back.

Sora and Joker were standing outside of the mansion with the keyblade raised above Sora's head. He prepared to open the keyhole and grinned warmly.

"Ok, come here, Cater, Ace, and Deuce!" Sora welcomed warmly as a bright flash of light burst from the tip of the blade.

Unbeknownst to him and Joker, Sora's power had unlocked the keyholde of this special world and that included the gate of Hell itself! Bayonetta and Ritcher gasped at the sight of the light piercing the lock on the gates! Bayonetta reacted fast and tackled herself and Ritcher to the floor as a being of darkness, blood burst from the gates! Once Bayonetta let go of Ritcher, she sighed at the broken lock of the gate while Ritcher looked back in horror at the giant paws, trail of blood, and damages the being caused.

"We have a problem..." he murmured.

"Oh, you don't say, child?" Bayonetta replied annoyed, "I didn't account for that child of light using his keyblade like this. Though, I have a feeling he didn't mean for this to be the result. In anything, he uses that blade for good and light. Something tells me we are in more trouble than we believe. Ritcher, we have to find the boys and inform them of the situation"

They rushed out of the basement and went to find them as Sora and Joker grinned to see three figures falling from the keyhole.

"Aah!" two of them shouted and fell on the ground with a thud while the third one happily landed on his feet.

'Greetings Sora! And you must the person we are supposed to help! Hiya, my name is Cater Diamond. Pleasure" he introduced with a flamboyant bow as Sora happily waved to them, "Oh, and that's Ace and Deuce on the floor. They're fine. I don't think they're used to interdimensional world travel and all that"

"You think?!" Ace snapped as Deuce seemed sick, "Also, where are we?!"

"The Smash Mansion! Nice costumes!" Sora answered and grinned as Cater beamed at the keyblade wielder.

"Why thank you! I, along with Deuce, picked the theme! So glad you appreciate it" Cater said as he snapped a quick selfie of himself with Ace and Deuce on the ground, "So, tell us how we can help you!"

He wore a black suit with a hat that had a gray, see through veil. He has matching black pants and boots. His belt is gray appeared to be torn up. His black shirt has a red heart in the center of it. He has a pair of black gloves on. Ace and Deuce were wearing the same thing as Joker went to give them a potion to heal and feel a little bit better.

"So, where are we holding this party?" Cater asked as he held his magic pen with Sora excitedly taking him to the mansion with a tired and sick Ace and Deuce who were being supported by Joker.

They entered the mansion and made their way to the kitchen first. Cater examined the food and took some photos of it while Ace and Deuce were able to sample some of it while sitting at the counter with Joker serving them some drinks.

"Not bad! Sora, I didn't know you were chief!" Cater said impressed as Sora grinned with his hands behind his head.

"I learned from the best! So, what else should we do?" Sora asked excitedly.

Cater looked at the living room while twirling his pen in his hand. He smirked at the site of it as he snapped his fingers. Ace and Deuce were at his side in an instant, holding their pens and preparing themselves for whatever Cater was going to tell them.

"Boys, we need this to be scary and comfortable!" Cater ordered with a knowing smile, "So don't you dare disappoint our beloved Wielder's friend!"

He raised his pen and winked as he twirled to create three more copies of him, each holding a magic pen of their own. Ace and Deuce shared a nod before charging off to the different parts of the living room. All Sora and Joker had to do was sit and watch them get to work.

Deuce stood in the center of the living room to wave his deep blue magic pen to have a cauldron appear in the center. Then, he pointed his pen to have the punch bowl float from the kitchen to land on top of the cauldron. He waved his pen to cast a fire spell to light up the fireplace and have two, black statues of normal hedgehogs standing on the stand of the fireplace.

Ace happily looked up at the old chandelier and pointed his pen at it to cast a fire spell to light it up. Then, he waved his wand to close the currents and have cobwebs hang from the windows and curtains. He wasn't done yet! He then slammed his pen downward to change the color of the floors to black with spiders on it!

"Ha, ah! I am definitely the Ace in the hole!" Ace whispered in delight as he then heard Cater laugh.

"Ah, you're not bad, Ace" Cater said as he stepped before him, "But you are nothing compared to the level of a junior. Oh, you haven't seen nothing yet!"

His pen was glowing a bright, orange light as Sora excitedly bounced on his feet with Joker holding his phone out to record this.

"Now, are we ready me copies?!" Cater asked warmly as they agreed warmly, "Then, let's get the decorations started!"

His copies rushed around with their own magic pens and created the rest of the decorations. One copy changed the lighting to make it darker. Another copy simply walked around to create dark, ripped banners to hang from the balconies and staircases. The third copy tapped his pen to make the furniture change to Halloween themed and then pointed his wand to have a giant witch hat hanging from the fireplace. The last copy waved his pen on the ground to make a torn-up rug appear along with a few props with skeletons and vampires on the sides with pumpkins. The real Cater was standing in the center of the room with his copies standing behind him.

"Ah, everything is coming together" Cater said in a satisfied manner, "Now, time for the finishing touches!"

In a flash of orange diamond, Cater's copies reformed into him as he twirled his pen and flipped his hair. His pen was glowing a bright, orange light as everything around him was covered in the same orange light. He took a step, hop, and then waved the pen and spun in place as flashes of orange and purple light burst throughout the room. Then, Cater ceased to spin with his pen close to him as the room was covered in sparks and lights of orange and shadows.

"Ah, much better and with the season, wouldn't you agree?" Cater asked in a knowing smile as he turned to them and held a warm grin.

"That's amazing!" Sora cheered as Joker flashed a thumbs up while Ace and Deuce shared a fist bump.

Sora rushed to Cater with excitement as Joker nodded his head in satisfaction. He was sure another mother in a previous incarnation would be pleased with this. Ace glanced at the food table and that they were missing some plates. He shrugged and went to get some for the party. He entered the kitchen and went to pick up the plates, but he felt a chill rush up his spine. He turned around and saw no one there.

"Ok..." he whispered cautiously as he took another step forward, "It is just the Halloween chills! That's it!"

He walked back to his friends until he felt the same chill rushing through his body. He turned around with wide eyes and was getting nervous. Something wasn't right about this. He took another look and checked to make sure there wasn't anything else in the kitchen. Once he was sure, he turned his attention back to the doors to the living room. As he took another step, he felt something breathing at his back.

"Ok, very funny, guys" Ace said as he slowly turned around, "But this joke has gone on long enough?..."

He was shaking at the site of Gomorrah behind him, drooling with blood and growling. Ace took a few steps back before throwing the plates at it, screaming, and running from it!

"DEMON!" he yelled in a panic as he ran back to his friends and jumped on Deuce's back.

Deuce let out a strangled cry as he stumbled while Ace was shaking on him.

"What?" Joker asked curiously as Sora and Cater glanced at him with Cater taking a photo of Ace and Deuce.

"There is a demon! In the kitchen! It was drooling blood!" Ace exclaimed as he pointed to the kitchen with his pen.

Sora looked to Joker as he closed his eyes to make Arsène, his Persona, appear behind him. Ace screamed at the site of it. The demon was wearing a red jacket and long, red boots with heels to match. It has a black suit with a white cravat and red strings. It has a red and black mask with matching black hat. It has a pair of black, feathery wings.

"That is so cool" Deuce said in awe while Ace shook his head, "That's not what the demon looked like. It looked like a pig?"

Joker opened his eyes as Arsène disappeared. He seemed concerned as he looked at Sora and checked his phone. He didn't see any of his Personas missing. What did Ace see?

"Look if it will calm you down, Sora and I can check it out" Cater reassured Ace as Cater put his phone away, "Come on, Sora"

Sora nodded as he walked after him. Ace whimpered as Deuce and Joker walked after them. Ace reluctantly walked after them to the kitchen where nothing was there, except for the shattered plates on the ground.

"Well, that's unfortunate" Joker said as Deuce glared at Ace while Cater took a photo of the broken plates on the ground.

"But there was a demon! I was sure of it! I know what I saw!" Ace exclaimed as he rushed in front of them and waved his arms, "It was here!"

Sora placed his hands behind his back while Joker turned around and held his phone. He wondered if he could text Bayonetta about this. Deuce went to pick up the broken plates while Cater texted his friends.

"Seriously, it had the biggest teeth and there was blood!" Ace explained as he gestured widely to describe it.

As they were occupying themselves, Gomorrah slowly crept up behind Ace with blood dripping from its mouth. Deuce dropped the broken pieces, Cater raised his phone, Joker eyes were wide, and Sora was stunned.

"Why are you guys looking like something terrible is behind me?" Ace asked as he faced his friends and then asked in defeat, "The demon is right behind me, isn't it?"

Carter snapped a photo as Sora slowly nodded his head and pointed at it. Ace gulped as he slowly turned around and screamed at the site of it!

"Run!" Joker yelled as Deuce grabbed Ace, threw him over Deuce's shoulder, and ran after Cater.

Joker pulled out a gun and fired a few bullets as Sora summoned his keyblade. They shared a knowing expression as they slowly backed away from Gomorrah. Gomorrah was able to withstand the bullets and roared at them. The demon slowly began to run towards them as they ran the other way. Joker made sure the doors were closed as Sora pointed his Keyblade to lock it. Deuce placed Ace on the ground as Cater was holding his chest.

"What was that?!" Ace exclaimed as he hugged Deuce's legs.

"Gomorrah" Joker answered confused, "But Bayonetta, ah, mother? She made sure Gomorrah was taken care of. At least, that is what I believe, but now, I am not sure" Joker confessed as Sora was wondering about the same thing.

"So, what can we do to stop it?" Deuce asked until they heard the doors to the basement open.

Bayonetta and Ritcher climbed out and rushed to the group.

"Is everyone ok?" Bayonetta asked as she rushed to Joker to check on him.

"We are fine" Cater answered as he was trying to calm himself down as best as he could.

"But what happened?" Sora asked as he noticed the three classmates were in a state of shock.

"We think when you used your keyblade, you must've opened the gate of Hell" Ricther explained, "We know you didn't mean to do this, but Gomorrah escaped as a result of this"

Sora held a sadden expression as he apologized, "I am sorry. I was trying to help Joker plan the best Halloween party for Bayonetta"

"We know you and Joker had good intentions" Bayonetta reassured them as she patted Joker's head, "But we will have to work together to bring Gomorrah back to the gate and seal it"

Everyone nodded as they looked at her and Ritcher. Ace finally composed himself and stood up with his hands on his sides.

"Ok, so what is the plan?" Ace asked as strongly as he could, "I will be entirely honest, this is not what I through I would do at all for Halloween, but this will be one heck of a story to tell everyone back at school"

Deuce punched his fist into an open palm and agreed with Cater flashing a smile of his own. Joker and Sora nodded in agreement as Ritcher looked to Bayonetta.

She smiled with her arms crossed over her chest and said, "Ok, then this is what we will do"

Gomorrah continued to ram itself against the doors, hoping to break the lock the keyblade had over it. Sora made sure he was standing near the staircase as Ace was at the doors.

"Are you sure about this?" Sora asked as Deuce was standing on left side of the door with his pen ready.

Gomorrah continued to ram its head against the doors and roar as Ace whimpered a bit. He sighed as he held a deadpanned expression.

"No, but at the same time, this might as well happen to me" Ace confessed as he stood up, "Just make sure I don't get eaten by it!"

"Promise!" Sora said as he aimed his keyblade at doors, "Ready? Set? Unlock!"

Sora waved the keyblade upward to cast a light to unlock the door. Gomorrah roared as he crashed through the doors. Gomorrah growled at Ace as he whimpered at the site.

"H-hey! You seem nice! Especially if that very attractive lady thinks so! Actually, I probably shouldn't have said she is attractive when her son who is also not her son is nearby" Ace explained with a whimper.

Gomorrah roared at his face as he screamed in reply.

"Cauldron!" Deuce shouted as he swung his wand downward to conjure the black cauldron to crash on Gomorrah's head!

Deuce then rushed to grab Ace and swing Ace on his shoulder to run pass Sora. The three of them were heading towards hallways where the fighters from Mario's world were living in. Sora looked over his shoulder to make sure the demon was following them. He then pointed his keyblade to unlock the door to Mario's room. Deuce, while carrying Ace, ran into the room and closed it while Sora continued to run down the hallway to reach another living room in the mansion.

Cater was on the second floor with his many copies as Sora rushed to the center of the room to ask, "Cater, ready?!"

"Yes!" he replied as Sora looked up at the golden chandelier Luigi donated to the mansion.

Gomorrah roared as Sora waited for the demon to get closer. Then, summoned his keyblade and waited as he faced the coming demon. Gomorrah roared and prepared to bite Sora, but Sora held his keyblade to smack Gomorrah back and front flipped forward.

"Fire!" Sora shouted as he pointed his keyblade to cast a powerful fire spell to not only strike the back of the demon, but the spell propelled Sora to the chandelier.

He grabbed the chandelier to swing himself to the balcony of the second floor. Cater pointed his pen with his copies following his movements.

"Lightning!" Cater shouted as lightning burst from the pens and over charged the chandelier.

Sora threw his keyblade to break the chain holding the chandelier. The chandelier fell and crashed on top of Gomorrah, causing damage, and zapping the demon! Cater pulled his copies back and ran to Sora who summoned his keyblade. They rushed to Simon's room and locked the door as Ritcher stepped out of his room with Joker behind him.

"Are you ready?" Ritcher asked Joker who grinned.

Joker grinned as he said, "It is showtime"

He jumped from the balcony with a smirk as he burst in dark blue flames to change from his school uniform to his Phantom Thief outfit. He smirked as he pulled out his gun and fired a few bullets at Gomorrah. Gomorrah was surprised and roared at him. Joker ran down the hall with a grin.

"Arsène!" Joker commanded as Arsène's wings appeared on his back to give him more speed.

Joker flew faster until he reached the entrance to the staircase with Arsène's wings disappearing. He waited and waited for Ritcher to jump down and wrap his chain around Gomorrah to stop it, but he wasn't showing up! Arsène's powers were gone now! He pulled out his gun and fired at it. He realized he was backed into a corner as well!

"Damnit!" he cursed under his breath as Gomorrah was charging at full speed with its mouth open!

Joker raised his arms for some form of protection.

"Renren!" Bayonetta shouted as Madama Butterfly appeared and took Gomorrah's attack.

Joker's eyes were wide at the site of her demon protecting him as she grabbed and pulled him behind her. She never let go of his hand as he felt some relief flowing through him.

"Don't worry, love" Bayonetta said with smirk and dark expression towards Gomorrah, "Mummy will do everything. She is not one for pets who will not listen to their master"

She pushed up her glasses and grinned before drawing her fist back. She commanded Madama Butterfly to punch Gomorrah! Joker was relieved and fell to his knees as his reincarnated mother was handling everything. Ritcher ran behind them and swung his chain to wrap around Gomorrah's body to hold it in place.

"Are you both safe?!" he shouted as he struggled to hold the demon back.

"It is rude to keep a lady waiting, Ritcher" Bayonetta chastised as she looked to her reincarnated son, "But we are safe. Now, let's finish the plan! Joker! I believe you say, "It is showtime", correct?"

Joker recovered as he shook his head and stood up. He adjusted his gloves as his mask burst from his face to have Arsène appeared behind him.

"That is correct, mother" Joker answered warmly before holding a confident expression, "It is showtime!"

Ritcher was able to hold Gomorrah as tightly as he could as Bayonetta opened the door to the basement and made Madama Butterfly disappear. She and Joker ran down the stairs with Arsène helping Ritcher pull Gomorrah down to the basement. Sora, Ace, Deuce, and Cater followed them with Sora standing in front of the three Rosehearts for protection. Ritcher and Arsène threw Gomorrah towards the gate as Bayonetta and Joker stood before it.

"Ready, my darling son?" Bayonetta asked with pride.

"Of course, I am, mother dearest" Joker answered, "Sora! Get ready!"

Sora summoned his keyblade as he pointed it between Bayonetta and Joker. Both grabbed each other's hands as darkness sprung from them. They spun together as they chanted for the gate to open. Madama Butterfly and Arsène grabbed Gomorrah and held it as the demon struggled and roared loudly. The demon and persona worked together to throw Gomorrah through the red summoning gate! Bayonetta and Joker let go of their hands and backed away from the gate.

"SORA!" they shouted as the keyblade wielder waved his keyblade downward and to shoot a beam of light to lock the Gates of Hell!

With the sound a lock snapping in place, the gate was closed. Sora sighed in relief as Joker finally sat down with the Persona vanishing behind him along with Bayonetta's demon. Ritcher pulled his chain back with Deuce sitting down and Cater taking a photo.

"FINALLY!" Ace exclaimed as everyone jumped and looked at him, "Ok, this is NOT how I thought Halloween was going to go here! I do not want to do this again! That being said, Deuce catch me"

Deuce glanced to his friend who fainted on top of him! Sora sighed at them with Cater taking another photo of them. Ritcher helped the boys with Sora and Cater laughing at them. Joker only smiled at his friends until his reincarnated mother held out her hand to him.

"Come now, my darling son" she greeted warmly, "Did you have a party you wished to show me?"

He took his mother's hand, grinned, and nodded his head. With that, the group went to the living room, but they were surprised to see the damage they did.

"We should probably clean this up, right?" Cater asked with a laugh.

The others agreed as they went to work cleaning up the damages they done. Afterwards, they were in the living room and sharing a warm meal and drinks. Ritcher cracked open a bottle of bear to drink while Bayonetta had some wine. Sora, Deuce and Ace shared a cake together while Joker and Cater were talking about their friends together.

"I cannot thank you enough for this little party" Bayonetta said warmly to them as she raised her glass, "This has been the most eventful Halloween I've had in a century. Thank you"

Ace wanted to ask about her age, but Deuce shook his head. Joker could only smile at his reincarnated mother as she smiled at him. The clock struck 12, signaling the end of October 31st. Sora stood up with a nod.

"Welp, it is time to get you three back to your world since I won't accidentally open the gate of Hell. Well, not like it was my first time now that I think about it" Sora said as he summoned his keyblade and walked outside with everyone following him with a concerned Ace.

Sora held his keyblade, took a deep breath, and twisted it to unlock the keyhole to open a gateway. He took a bow and gestured to it before thanking them for their help.

"It was nothing. Oh! I know! Let's take a quick selfie! Gotta show everyone that you're doing well. As well showing our new friends to them" Cater said warmly as he turned around with his phone to capture everyone, "Everyone say "Happy Near Death Experience on Halloween!""

"Happy Near Death Experience on Halloween!" they shouted with a laugh.

With that, Cater, Ace, and Deuce departed from the Smash Mansion with Sora waving them goodbye. Bayonetta and Joker looked up at the starry night sky with a content grin.

"Thank you, Renren" Bayonetta said warmly, "I love you, my precious son. Thank you for the party"

Joker blushed as he answered with a grin of his own, "It was nothing, mother. Happy Halloween"

He turned to her as she ruffled his black hair. Sora only smiled with his hands behind his head, and Ritcher crossing his arms with a proud expression at the reincarnated pair back together.

As for the trio of classmates, Riddle and Trey were standing outside of their dorm and waiting for them. They keyhole opened as Trey sighed in relief when his three friends walked through it.

"So, how was the party?" Trey asked nervously with a smile.

Ace blinked at the site of being back at their college and properly kissed the ground in relief. Deuce immediately texted their friends about returning to their world. Riddle raised a brow at their behavior before facing Cater who held a warm expression to them.

"It was something. Happy Halloween!" Cater answered with a wink to take another photo at their return to their college.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9 0 24
Sometimes...sometimes no matter how hard you try...you can't save people. Even if you have the time of your life in some place, one little event can...
12.7K 185 17
A long time ago there was once a beautiful and peaceful kingdom call Kingdom Heart. But then the war between light and darkness happened. Now a milli...
1.1K 26 14
What would you do if you fight with your on brother from another world? A Paradox Prism breaks. An another world, but It seemed to be back in time, w...
6K 32 11
Join Mario, Sonic, Mega Man, and friends as they make fiction characters fight to the death to determine who would win a Death Battle.