Amnesiac Tyrant's White Moonl...

By NekoCatleya

Yun Pianpian transmigrated into a novel and became a little palace maid on the background board. The system w... More

Welcome
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Notice
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 (1)
Chapter 27 (2)
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56 (1)
Chapter 56 (2)
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85

Chapter 80

819 27 2
By NekoCatleya

    Consciousness is chaotic.

    Yun Pian Pian didn't know how long she had been in a coma.

    Until the sound of Sanqingling rang in his ears.

    The sound is from far to near.

    Getting closer.

    She could even hear the tremor of the copper bell.

    It was pitch black.

    Her limbs could not move.

    Yun Pian Pian heard the chanting of the Taoists.

    "The return of the soul, the bright road of a thousand miles..."

    The voices of various instruments were heard incessantly.

    Yun Pian Pian suddenly realized that the Taoist priests were practicing soul-calling, and she finally returned to Tyrant Yuan's side.

    At first, she thought the sounds of these instruments were noisy, but when she heard these sounds now, Yun Pianpian felt that they were extremely kind, like the calling of her previous life.

    The Taoists finished chanting the Soul Sutra.

    Yun Pian Pian wanted to open her eyes to wake up, but her body did not listen to her commands. She seemed to be sealed in the darkness by something, unable to see the light of the sky.

    Yun Pian Pian heard Xiao Chang Yuan's icy voice.

    "If the queen can't wake up again, I will kill all of you Taoist priests and bury them with my queen." The

    Taoists knelt down and begged for mercy, and the instrument fell to the ground and made a clear sound: "Your Majesty, Your Majesty, please forgive me, poor Daoist. I have already sensed the soul of the Empress, as long as I give Pindao some more time, Pindao will definitely be able to bring back the soul of the Queen..."

    Yun Pianpian: "..."

    I have already returned.

    Xiao Changyuan's voice was bone-chilling: "I have run out of patience, you are ready to go to hell."

    "Your Majesty, spare your life..."

    "

    Go away. "

    The room was silent.

    Yun Pian Pian couldn't open her eyes.

    There was a pitch-black darkness in front of him.

    Her hearing became extremely sensitive in the dark, and the breeze blew through the paper to make a rustling sound, and the sound was continuous and endless.

    Yun Pian Pian was a little confused.

    Why are there so many paper noises in the bedroom?

    If Yun Pian Pian opened her eyes, she would see that this splendid bedroom was covered with spells that seal the soul, densely packed, everywhere.

    Yun Pian Pian heard the sound of clothes rubbing, and the bedding beside her collapsed. She noticed that her body was being held in her arms, and his ink hair slid across her cheeks.

    A cold kiss fell on her forehead.

    Yun Pian Pian's heart trembled, she heard Xiao Chang Yuan's low and hoarse voice: "You have slept for six hundred and thirty-nine days, how long will you be willing to wake up?"

    Yun Pian Pian was stunned.

    How could she sleep so long?

    Six hundred and thirty-nine days is twenty-one months, which is equivalent to almost two years. She actually fell asleep for two years...

    How is this possible?

    She's not Sleeping Beauty.

    If she doesn't eat or drink within two years, she will starve to death, and she can't move, which is too bizarre...

    But Yun Pianpian thought about it, this world is not the real world, it is just a novel.

    The novel world is a small world between the real world and the virtual world. It has the basic view of the real world and the fantasy world of the virtual world.

    It exists very delicately between the two.

    So all this is not surprising.

    Now she is Sleeping Beauty.

    Many settings in the novel world will complement each other, just like the Qiqing Ning herb that saved her life two years ago, Yun Pian Pian remembers that Qi Qing Ning is the medical fairy in the author's last book, the last wish of the medical fairy before she died. It was to make a hundred generations of medicinal herbs and save a hundred lives, so he really became a medicinal herb and saved her life.

    Fiction worlds complement each other.

    So she can't wake up now, is it because her prince didn't kiss her red lips?

    Sleeping Beauty needs a true love kiss to wake up.

    Could it be that Xiao Changyuan hasn't kissed her in the past two years?

    This is too cold...

    this guy.

    Do not abstain when it is time to abstain.

    He abstained when he shouldn't.

    Yun Pian Pian was about to be mad at him.

    Knowing that when he was in Jiangjia Village, he should have made up the story of Sleeping Beauty to him.

    The sound of paper in the bedroom was shredded, and the curtains were low.

    Yun Pianpian was gently held in Xiao Changyuan's arms like a rag doll to sleep. I don't know how long he slept, Xiao Changyuan got up and left the dragon couch. Before leaving, he leaned over and dropped a cold kiss between her eyebrows. As the sound faded away, Yun Pianpian pricked up his ears and heard the sound of setting meals. Xiao Changyuan seemed to be eating.

    After a while, when he finished his meal, he heard the voice of researching ink, thinking that he was going to review the memorial.

    Unconsciously it was night.

    Yun Pian Pian heard the magnificent sound of Mu Drum.

    Xiao Changyuan went to Baiyu Tangchi to take a bath, then washed her face with a warm and moist towel, and carefully wiped her body. He treated her very gently, as if wiping a rare treasure.

    The movement was so soft that she wanted to cry.

    After all this was done, Xiao Changyuan lay on the dragon couch, took her delicate body into his arms, kissed her forehead dearly, and said in a low voice, "Today Xiao Changyuan also loves Yun Pianpian, Yun Pianpian should not leave him. "

    Yun Pian Pian's tears fell.

    He still remembered this sentence.

    She once told him that if one day he doesn't love her anymore, he must tell her, because then she can give up completely and leave him to go back to the modern age.

    She used to check with him every day.

    Today's Xiao Changyuan still loves Yun Pianpian.

    The original two years.

    He has never forgotten.

    Yun Pian Pian felt that her heart, which had become riddled with holes and could not be stitched up because of the loss of the original novel.

    Because of Xiao Changyuan's words.

    It was stitched up again by him.

    Yun Pian Pian swears.

    When she wakes up, she must kiss Xiao Changyuan fiercely, kiss Xiao Changyuan hard, kiss him cry, kiss him stunned, kiss him badly...

    let him be wrapped in strong love forever.

    Can't remember pain anymore.

    The premise is that she can wake up.

    For the next few days, Xiao Changyuan would kiss Yun Pian Pian's eyebrows every day, scrub her body, knead and massage her hands and feet to keep the blood flowing. To Bulling Bulling's dog barks.

    "Ouch!"

    After Yun Pianpian figured out the worldview of the novel world, she began to suspect that Bling Bling was a divine beast who had been reduced in dimension from the fantasy world and came to traverse the world. She began to try to communicate with Bling Bling with her mind: let him kiss my lips!

    Bling Bling was motionless.

    Yun Pian Pian had to give up.

    It seems that after the dimensional reduction of Bling Bling, the spiritual power is gone.

    Days go by.

    Just when Yun Pian Pian thought she would never wake up, an assassin suddenly broke into the palace.

    The guards shouted, "Catch the assassin!"

    Xiao Changyuan was taking a bath, and immediately got up after hearing the movement, put on his dragon robe, and before he even had time to wipe the water droplets, he hurried towards the clouds on the dragon couch.

    A black-clothed and masked assassin broke in and slashed at Xiao Changyuan with a cold knife in his hand. Xiao Changyuan dodged sideways and used a sharp palm to slash at the assassin's face. The end of the month was about the same, and when the two were fighting, there was a sudden sound behind them.

    Xiao Changyuan looked back.

    Yun Pian Pian was actually resisted by the black-robed assassin on her shoulder.

    Xiao Changyuan's eyes were completely split, and his anger was terrifying.

    "Let go of her!" The

    emperor's dark and cold eyes were suddenly covered with a layer of scarlet blood.

    There are a total of 32 assassins who broke into the palace tonight, 30 of them are responsible for dealing with the imperial guards in the palace, and the remaining two deal with Xiao Changyuan.

    One of them is extremely immeasurable.

    The other is Chu Yi.

    Two years ago, Chu Yi was rescued by Jiang Jiang, the daughter of the Southern Border Gu King, and persuaded her to pass on half of the limitless power to him. At that time, after Chu Yi was healed, he went to the palace to rescue Ye Suxin, and accidentally saw Yun Pian Pian quarreled with Xiao Chang Yuan, and even God was helping him, Chu Yi drew the bow and arrow without hesitation, and shot at Xiao Chang Yuan, but Yun Pian Pian blocked the fatal arrow for Xiao Chang Yuan.

    Chu Yi did not enter the palace to kill Xiao Changyuan originally, but when his deeds were revealed, he immediately went to the side hall to rescue Ye Suxin, and the two escaped from the palace smoothly.

    After this battle, Chu Yi suddenly knew how he could avenge Xiao Changyuan.

    Yun Pian Pian is Xiao Chang Yuan's only weakness.

    Chu Yi wanted to use Yun Pianpian to kill Xiao Changyuan.

    Tonight, Chu Yi persuaded Jiang Jiang to lend Ji Boundless to him and enter the palace to steal Yun Pian Pian. He wanted to make Yun Pian Pian into a puppet and make her turn against Xiao Chang Yuan.

    He wanted Yun Pian Pian to kill Xiao Chang Yuan with his own hands.

    Chu Yi stretched out his hand to hold Yun Pian Pian on his shoulder. He was about to run away, but Xiao Changyuan found out that he had no choice but to use Yun Pian Pian as a shield to fight with Xiao Chang Yuan, and Ji Boundless attacked Xiao Chang Yuan by the side.

    Xiao Changyuan attacked the assassins. Originally, the two assassins together were not Xiao Changyuan's opponents, but because Yun Pianpian was in the opponent's hands, Xiao Changyuan was worried about hurting Yun Pianpian, so he did not dare to attack Yun Pianpian, and he was restrained everywhere. The other party could take advantage of it, Chu Yi slapped Xiao Changyuan's chest with a palm, and Boundless took the opportunity to attack Xiao Changyuan's back, Chu Yi fled with Yun Pianpian on his back.

    Xiao Changyuan was about to catch up, but Ji Boundless blocked his path. Xiao Changyuan had to deal with Jie Boundless. The longer Chu Yi left, the more anger in Xiao Changyuan's heart burned. The last move killed the extreme limitless.

    A great master of a generation, he was immeasurable. After his death, he was turned into a puppet and used without dignity to be driven by others. At this moment, he finally ushered in liberation. He died in the hands of Xiao Changyuan and slept in the world forever.

    Xiao Changyuan was seriously injured, and he was furious because Yun Pianpian was taken away. He was about to catch up, but suddenly he spat out a mouthful of blood.

    It turned out that the two palms of Ji Wuliang and Chu Yi had long ago damaged his meridians, and he has supported him until now with a breath of infuriating energy, and now he is furious.

    Xiao Changyuan was already at the end of the shot.

    His eyes darkened and he passed out completely.

    Liu Shun ran over with a pale face and cried out in a mournful voice, "Quickly declare the imperial doctor! Your Majesty has fainted!"

    In this assassination, Xiao Changyuan was in a coma, one assassin escaped, and all the remaining 31 assassins were put to death.

    Ended with failure.

    But Chu Yi stole the person he wanted to steal.

    After the accident in the palace, the soldiers and horses of the five cities closed the city gates immediately, and the city searched for Chu Yi.

    There is no moon tonight, the night is dark.

    Chu Yi directly carried Yun Pianpian to Jiangfu.

    Jiangfu is the residence of Jiangsheyu.

    Jiang Sheyu had a grudge against Xiao Changyuan.

    And the enemy of his enemy is his friend.

    Chu Yi and Jiang Sheyu hit it off at first sight.

    Two years ago, he colluded with Jiang Sheyu to plot this assassination plan. Half of the thirty assassins were all Jianghu bandits that Jiang Sheyu knew.

    The lights are dim, and the shadows of the trees are graceful.

    Jiang Sheyu was standing in the exquisite and elegant main hall in a long Tsing Yi gown.

    Chu Yi threw Yun Pian Pian on the ground.

    "I've already brought it back. As long as we plant the puppet Gu on her body and soak it with herbs for seven to forty-nine days, she will become a puppet for us to drive. Then we will use her to assassinate Xiao Changyuan..."

    Jiang Sheyu said with a smile: "Brother Chu has worked hard."

    Chu Yi said, "Where is the gu?"

    Jiang Sheyu took out a silver box from his arms: "Do you know how to grow gu?"

    "Jiang Jiang once taught Me."

    Chu Yi took the silver box, opened the lid, slashed Yun Pianpian's slender and tender wrist with a dagger, put the Gu worm in the silver box on the bleeding wound, and the Gu worm followed the blood into Yun Pianpian's wrist. , the shape under the skin can be seen at first, but it quickly disappears.

    "Is the medicine keg ready..."

    Chu Yi's voice stopped abruptly, because a cold dagger suddenly stabbed into his heart from the back and penetrated his chest, he lowered his head.

    His eyes were full of disbelief.

    "Why?"

    Jiang Sheyu smiled softly.

    "Because you are too rude."

    Jiang Sheyu pulled out his dagger with a smile, and stabbed Chu Yi second, third, and fourth. The dripping blood spurted onto Jiang Sheyu's white cheeks, but he didn't even blink. Blinking his eyes, there was a warm smile on his lips.

    "I just want to see this flower wither, but I don't want to see this flower die."

    Jiang Sheyu's thin blood-stained lips pressed against Chu Yi's ear, and whispered softly, "So brother Chu, you How can I be so rude to the flowers I like..."

    The author has something to say: Don't worry, Pian Pian will not become a puppet!

    This book is almost over!

    Once you're done with these villains, it's over.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

127K 15.7K 96
စာရေးသူ - ယွီရှောက်လန်ရှန်း ဇာတ်ဆောင် - ရှန်ချန်းလင် x ချင်ရှောက်ယွီ - ယဲ့ကျင် x ရှန်ချန်းဖုန်း
Guard Dog By whizbee_

Historical Fiction

37K 2K 26
He was just a chief minister who fell in love with a prince. He expected trouble. But he never expected his love was part of a big scheme. The prin...
He's my Fairytale By N.A.M.F.

Historical Fiction

276K 12.7K 84
Do you believe in fairytale?Do you also want to have a happy ending with the one you love? Every fairytale story consists of a main character, male l...
33.4K 1.4K 51
what will happen when a 28 years old woman travelled back in time in body of a 15 year old girl . Her name is Pari . she was a bigshot in her timel...