guidance room | liu yangyang...

By universaja

an encounter at the guidance room, a place y/n ever expected she will enter atleast once in her life as a stu... More

intro.
one | 1
two | 2
three | 3
four | 4
five | 5
six | 6
seven | 7
eight | 8
nine | 9
eleven | 11
twelve | 12
thirteen | 13
fourteen | 14
fifteen | 15
sixteen | 16
seventeen | 17
eighteen | 18
nineteen | 19
twenty | 20
twenty one | 21
twenty two | 22
twenty three | 23
twenty four | 24
twenty five | 25
twenty six | 26
twenty seven | 27
twenty eight | 28
twenty nine | 29
thirty | 30
thirty one | 31
thirty two | 32
thirty three | 33
thirty four | 34
thirty five | 35
thirty six | 36
thirty seven | 37
thirty eight | 38
thirty none | 39
fourty | 40
fourty one | 41
fourty two | 42
fourty three | 43
fourty four | 44
fourty five | 45
fourty six | 46
fourty seven | 47

ten | 10

113 9 6
By universaja

"God, Yangyang!" You aggresively leaned back in the headrest. "I'm not in the mood to play any of your games. I will seriously call police."

"If you're that serious, you should've told your mom about it already, during the call." He smiled sheepishly. It pisses you off he's not even taking you seriously.

"No, I don't want to worry her."

He suddenly pulled his car on a roadside nearby. Almost creating a drift that made you hold on your seat for dear life.

He did not respond after that, and it honestly made your heart pound. Yangyang is a harmless guy, after all. You know that for a fact. But this current situation sends shivers down your spine.

What if all those years, he was actually a stalker?

You shook your head, finding your own presumptions absurd.

Just overall.. Yangyang being cold is a new experience.

Your stomach turned and the shivers you had from the rain became stronger. You can't read exactly what his mood is, and where only the two of you will be going.

The silence was driving you insane. Even though there was the sound of music softly humming, your heart refuses to calm down from speeding up. Anyone in your shoe will feel the same.

Even after those, you did not speak. You refused to, as you try to analyze the situation first.

His driving calmed down, slowing in an acceptable speed. He was in the lane of cars while the stoplight shows red.

With a sigh, Yangyang brushed his hair up, "I'm sorry. I just wanted to have some fresh air and I felt.. somehow lonely. I don't know why. Then I saw you and as someone I know, I had the urge to-- That was very disrespectful of me. I just don't know what to do."

Just seconds ago, you hope he speaks and explains why the fuck he's kidnapping you. But now that he actually said the reason, words have trouble forming in your lips.

It was hard to analyze his exact expression right now. His eyes were almost emotionless and there wasn't a single hint of smirk in his lips. You know for a fact, with what he said, that he is sad. But along with it was his madness.

"I know that its not your problem, sorry for being selfish. I'd drop you off somewhere.." He breathed in, glancing at you once and poked his tounge in his cheeks.

He repeatedly glanced at you with a form.

Then he cleared his throat. "Nevermind, I can't do it."

Your breath hitched. "Do what?"

"Drop you to an unidentified place and be responsible if something happens to you," Ending with his line, the stoplight turned green and he stepped on the pedal, speeding up once again in a terribly quick pace.

"Yangyang!" You complained, slapping him in his arms but he only smirked.

This side of him is giving you goosebumps.

You want to grab your phone and call someone but you can't — because you were holding in your seat for dear life. The seatbelt was not helping at all to make you feel secured.

"Slow the fuck down! I'll stay, just fucking slow down!" You blabbered, looking at him with a frown.

Yangyang's jaw was prominent as a result of him gritting his teeth. At this point, you can see his madness taking over.

If you called him reckless for horning at the public street, then what he's currently doing is a lot worse.

Speeding up headed to fuck knows where.

Since he was having too fun pushing the pedal and driving quick, you had no time to decipher what location did he finally drove at.

You wanted to text Renjun, Mark, or Ten at that moment, being the closest people you're with who's also friends with Yangyang. You just waited for the opportunity for him to slow down.

When he finally did, you did not hesitate to grab your phone and text the top conversation among the three; which is Renjun. Your fingers slipped messily, creating numerous typos.

Enter Text Draft:
Hi renjuwh im on a car of your crazy friend driving to i dont know where the fuck we are headng but i seriusky think he needs help right now! but can you help me first though i think he is KIDNAPPING M....

"What's your order?" His voice questioned.

You haven't done typing yet but decided to glance on what is happening. Your eyes widened seeing the location you both were in — McDonalds Drive Thru.

"What the hell? You drove that fast, drifted left and right, made me wanna call police-- for a freaking McDonalds?! There's literally one near us earlier!" You shut your eyes in frustration.

"I told you, I just want to run away right now. I have nothing else to go. I just wanna drive and drive, with someone beside," Yangyang sighed while maneuvering the car forward. "Do you want something?"

"N-Nothing," You cleared your throat.

But you know the streetfoods you ate did not curb your hunger.

Yangyang clicked his tounge and raised his brow once. "I am not a mind reader. I will really just order mine and I'll eat on the Parking Lot, while you have nothing."

"You have the audacity to say that? I can take that as a moment to jump out of your car," You scowled.

"Yeah, but do you know where we are? Do you know any bus stop here or Taxi? Honestly, even I have no clue we are," Rebutted Yangyang.

You looked around the unfamiliar landscape of the place. The only thing familiar is the McDonalds's Logo standing beside the vehicle.

No.. you can't risk going out in the rain.

"Fine. Just sandwich.. and maybe Coffee. I'll pay," You scratched the back of your ear.

While Yangyang listed both your orders to the speaker, you looked back to the message you were about to send to Renjun. Then you sighed, clearing all of those.

Deciding to stay with Yangyang for a few moments.

You think this is the dumbest decision you will ever make because you know that no matter how much no choice you have, like the rain and unfamiliarity of the place, you'd still feel guilty leaving him alone.

He has been there for you when you need someone, even if he teases you as if that's the purpose of his life.

After all, you can just ask him to drop you off on a stop nearby and you can ride whichever the best option is. When the glint of anger in his eyes are gone.

You organized the orders while he finds a good spot to park.

It was a wonder that right after he parked, the rain poured hard. The windows became tinted into grey as moist filled the windows.

You cracked into a smile while Yangyang did a little "pfft" due to the coincidence of the rain's occurence and him parking.

"See? That's what you're going to battle," He uttered softly while passing you your sandwich. "Is this yours?"

"Yeah," You confirmed, sipping on your coffee and the chills quickly running down. "Damn, I should've ordered a hot cup instead. I'm freezing."

Yangyang glanced at you before smirking. He then manipulated the system, making the car's temperature warmer, "This enough?"

"Yep. It's moisting, can you like, calm down with ACs? This is like a refrigerated car," You added your complaints which make his smile grew wider.

Exactly the reason why he teases you a lot.

"Because you walk under rain earlier, so you're wet and freezing," Yangyang passed you his drink right before you take a bite of your sandwich.

"What?" You exhaled heavily. He just gestured you to get it and with a scowl, you did grab his drink.

He suddenly lifted the sweater he was wearing, making you choke as a result. Yangyang only laughed shortly before finally removing his sweater.

"You can borrow mine for the mean time, if you don't want then don't," Something with the way he don't do much of an effort to tease you makes you slightly surprised.

You shrugged, passing him his drink and grabbing his sweater in return, "It's.. cold. I'll use it because its cold."

"You really have that fear in accepting help, or whatever," Yangyang grinned, quickly assisting you with your drink as you wear his sweater.

"I don't fear it, I hate it," Your head popped out of the hole as his sweater finally fit your frame. A content smile wrapped in your face. "Wow, this is actually comfortable.."

"Here's your drink," Yangyang mumbled, looking at you through the fringe of his parted hair.

When you glanced back at him, you choked on your spit and it felt like your throat was held tight.

Yangyang was wearing a sleeveless grey shirt underneath. The cut was perfectly crafted enough to give emphasis to his muscular arms you failed to recognize since he rarely shows his skin. Atleast in your perspective.

He glanced at you once in a speedy manner before taking a bite in his food again. "What? You okay? I have bottled water behind."

"You should just wear your sweater again, you might get cold," You looked away, in the window specifically, and watch the gray mist all over it.

Its a lucky day for not stuttering when you can feel your cheeks bright red right now.

"Huh. Thanks for tiny concern, but I have another jacket behind. I'll just use it if I do get cold." He explained briefly but enough to make you bat an eyelid.

"You should have gave that one instead of removing this sweater you are currently wearing."

"I mean, I already feel hot from speeding up earlier. You can have it all yours. Also," Yangyang sipped in his cola and winked. "You do look good in my clothes, especially from the one I just wor-- WOAH SORRY DON'T SLAP ME."

"Ugh, seriously, why did I even.." Why did you even accompany this guy just because he dropped some relatable sad lines?

That's on you, to be honest.

"Why are we even arguing over a sweater? I mean, you started it first. You make a big deal of it again." He chuckled dryly.

He's right though. Most fights aren't supposed to be fights if it wasn't for your temper towards him.

You can joke and fool around with other people, of course.

But with Yangyang, every annoying shit he do or even attempts to becomes the cause of your irritable expression. You have no idea why. Maybe because he has been doing this for a year? Maybe you hold grudges when he took you to the Guidance Room — your first ever violation?

Or maybe because he is kind in his own ways to you without being clear if he's really genuine about it.

"Really, thanks for being here," He mumbled as soon as he was done eating.

You yourself was surprised when you peacefully finish a sandwich with him around. You never thought a silence between the two of you just casually eating and sipping drinks can happen.

"I won't ask why you looked real mad earlier," You started and noticed his one hand drop.

That must've been a wrong move.

"I-I just hope you're okay. That's what I meant." You scratched your temple and looked at him, no longer flustered with the clothing underneath his fluffy sweaters. "Do you want me to call your fri--"

"No, I'm fine. Honestly, I think its for the better that you, my non-friend person or whatever, gets to be with me right now. I can't stand explaining my situation right now to my friends and I know they'll be worrie-- God. I talk too much." He smiled, that gummy smile he always wear. "Sorry. I'm just fine with you, that's it."

"Oh.. okay.." You noticed him nose scrunch.

This contagious habit from him eventually made you smile back.

"You really look a lot like an angel when you smile," complimented Yangyang.

He pulled his hands closer to his face and pretended to hold a camera, taking photos of you.

You kept the same smile, slowly being sarcastic, then you said, "This smile means you better take me home safe and sound anytime soon or I will take over the driver's seat and we both die."

Yangyang dropped his hands then laughed loudly. "I like how your mind goes."

"Yeah, as much as I hate yours."

"Yeah, and your smart mouth amazes me," He suddenly started the vehicle, opening the wiper to clear his way from the raindrops. "Sometimes I wonder what it tastes like."

Your fist clenched, slightly crumpling the cup of your iced coffee. "Huh?!"

"Huh?"

"Huhhh?" You leaned at him with an unexplainable reaction in your face but he only shrugged.

"I'm driving, don't do that or both of us in a crash accident today can actually happen," He warned, being serious without looking at you.

Yup, he knows what he just did.

What goes in his mind most of the time is indeed a wonder.

-----

You subconsciously slept through the ride and only woke up when you felt your phone buzzing.

The clouds have lifted slightly, the windows are once again clear after that downpour. You furrowed your brows, checking the notification that bugged your slumber.

It was a text from your mother.

You jolted in your seat which made Yangyang do the same. He laughed seeing you scurry in your phone, "You're awake? Damn, chill."

Mom
Where are you?
I

'm at the grocery. Didn't you say
you're in mall?

We should meet!!

"My mom texted me, I need to be home now," You scratched your ears out of stress.

"Really? I was just driving into a mall to eat lunch. We just ate sandwich earlier and that's on 1 PM." He glanced at you and smiled. "Tell her you're somewhere, with a friend."

How can he seriously smile with this situation?

"Isn't it hard to just turn the car and dropped me somewhere so I can ride ba.. Where are we?" Your eyes widened seeing unfamiliar tall and exquisite buildings around.

"I.. just drove for two hours and I have no idea where." Yangyang blinked his eyelids, looking at you. "Won't it cause you more to commute back?"

"Yangyang Liu! This is seriously kidnapping," You sighed in stress.

Deciding to check the time to know whether he was kidding or not, your jaw dropped seeing it was indeed two hours ago since he drove.

3:08 P.M.

So, you have no choice but text your mother saying you met a friend halfway.

Your pocket money wasn't that big since your only plan was to stroll around the neighborhood. You don't even plan going to a mall and just decided to eat lunch at home.

Now, guess what.

Up until now, anyone won't be able to believe their eyes seeing both you and Yangyang on the same vehicle, casually driving somewhere.

"Seriously, what's up with you? You did not even ask for my permission. This is beyond boundaries, Yangyang." You clicked your tounge with a serious look. "You are soooo sketchy. I hate you more. This is serious. You can bring me danger anytime."

"I did woke you up earlier? I asked if its okay if I drive more, and you nodded."

"I did?"

"You did."

"Why can't I remember?"

"I dont know, why are you asking me that, it's your brain."

You brushed your hair up in frustration. "That's when I was half asleep! I can't even-- Seriously."

"I asked you twice and you had the same response. How will I know it was your subconscious?" Yangyang elaborated, turning left and seeming like he finally found a spot to eat. "You can go down anytime, I'm not fo--"

"Nevermind," You looked away. "I have no choice, do I?"

Maybe you just slept, but after waking up, you still feel like you are dreaming.

"Perhaps, you slept too well because you feel comfortable with my sweater." He giggled and your brows met, punching his arm which made him laugh louder.

"I'll take this off later," You swore, knowing your moves are limited with the seatbelt.

"I'll treat you lunch. My fault anyway."

"Exactly," You groaned.

"Are you hungry? I have a request though."

"Wow, look at him asking for request now?" You had to bite your tounge from throwing an attitude.

You know its not entirely his fault. Being with him in the car is also your choice, anyway.

"Can we.. eat inside the car instead? Or somewhere where there's no crowd?" He turned the steering wheel, finding a decent parking space. "I'll order our meals for takeout. Is that okay?"

"This whole situation is getting weirder. Why don't you want crowd to see you?" You scoffed. "So that if I get lost, the police won't be able to trace where have you been?"

He faked a gasp and smiled. "I did not know you can assume like that. Don't worry, I won't even choose you as my victim. You said you'd kill me first so I'd wait for that."

"What exactly is your point why you don't wanna eat in a proper table?" Getting fed up, you rolled your eyes.

"I don't want people around me yet right now," He brushed his hair up, the car's engine finally resting. "Wooh, that was tiring."

"You don't want people right now, yet I'm here."

"Exactly."

You craned your neck, his one-word reply making you speechless.

Like what the fuck does he mean with 'exactly' when you meant to say that it means he likes to be with you as an exception?

Because there's no way he does.

Yangyang facepalmed, "It is stressful to joke around you."

"Then don't."

He sat and turned to you who's unbuckling the seatbelt to remove his sweater. He then pretended to draw in his imaginary sketch pad which is his palm. "But I love seeing that face."

That annoyed face of yours.

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

222K 5.2K 52
โŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏโŽฏ เชœโ€โžด ๐…๐„๐„๐‹๐’ ๐‹๐ˆ๐Š๐„ .แŸ โ› & i need you sometimes, we'll be alright. โœ IN WHICH; kate martin's crush on the basketball photographer is...
997K 39.4K 48
Being a single dad is difficult. Being a Formula 1 driver is also tricky. Charles Leclerc is living both situations and it's hard, especially since h...
504K 31.3K 95
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
2.1M 112K 63
โ†ณ โ [ INSANITY ] โž โ” yandere alastor x fem! reader โ”• ๐ˆ๐ง ๐ฐ๐ก๐ข๐œ๐ก, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...