Into The Mind Of A Human (Al...

De RinInuyasha

There comes a time in Al-ans life when he meets a strange small. SMALL. being named after a weird small bird... Mais

What is the meaning of Sleep?
Small short
Rainy Days.
Finding The Missing Pieces
Decisions - Author's smol note
Coming from a Dream.
When Robin eats Mushrooms
Coffee.
The Squidshark (Robins POV)
Emotions
Music for an Alien
Cared For
Alone.
Authors Note
A Scared Little Bird
Lessons & Coffee
If The Tables had turned.
Guess Who (Short)
Stay Safe!
Something New
Something New (Part Two)
Alone with Robin
The Lost Civilization
The Past and Future
X Marks the Precursor
Scientist!Reader x XCROSS
Thank you <3
Cross My Heart.
If They were Vines. + Short
Found Out.
You love her don't you?
Telling her.
Do you love me?
Apologies
Lessons Again and Sam
If the Tables had turned (2)
a Beautiful Robin
A First Fawn's Thoughts
Aight so Imma be doin dis
Aight I have Decided
A Cross Preview
A Gem
A Brotherhood's Journey
10k?!
A New Friend...?
Home
Another Below Zero Story
If the Tables had turned (3)
Author's note: More Art!
Subnautica: Belowgrass
A AL-BIN Short and Some Art!
Learning
Sorry!
Feeling Grey
Feeling Grey (Pt 2)
Feeling Grey (Pt 3)
Another.
The Non-Sickness
Short/Art + Author's note!
More Art + Vthorn/Chrome facts
Fanart + Fawn Short!
Managing [A Vthorn Story]
Malfunctioning
Fluttering
The Confession + Halloween Short
A Raindrop's Voice
Adjusting.
The First Feeling of Snow

" Her " (Another Vthorn Story)

187 4 2
De RinInuyasha

Author's Note:
      Hey Everyone! It's been a bit :] Sorry about the wait. I won't tell you of my excuses this time, as I am certain you're quite tired of hearing them. I think I'll start back up the AUs and TimeSkips as I cannot seem to think of how to go about the present timeline in the story. 
However, I do wish to know, who are your favorite characters? and what might you want to see, or if you want to know or ask questions about certain characters, or things, or AUs or Timelines. Maybe I could make little shorts. 

On the bright side; In my time away hopefully I have improved. 

Nonetheless, I hope you guys are having a wonderful day or night and have an even better week.

Also; Happy 69th Part for you....hooligans. Sorry but no "special" part for you guys. 
_______________________________________________________

3RD POV:

It was night.

A Large being had risen up from the depths of the sea that glistened from the moonlights. In the darkness only a red glow could be seen from the hue of his markings along his vigorous build that seemed to taunt even the most grotesque of the beings in the sea. Even so, the Being's mind laid elsewhere. His mandibles clicked coldly as a low husky growl peered from his throat.

He couldn't get that Ewe out of his mind.

Her glow was unlike any other. It wasn't a pigment he was familiar with. Her voice was rather intriguing as well. Usually he was not one to be able to pick out voices other than by sheer will and deep thought and processing. He could pick them out however...not Her. He could pick her out anytime, anyplace without even willing it.

His Mind simply kept pondering about her whenever it could.

VTHORN's POV:

I scowled to myself, the red hue of my glow painting over the dark blue waves like bloody waters. It's what I most liked about the color Red. Anything it touched looked...delectable. malice filled. It is the perfect shade especially when it is dark. However strangely when I am around that...Ewe. My directives change. My focus changes.

I heaved a heavy sigh. Steam rose from my body as I shook off the excess water. I recently have been steaming more due to the fact of my injuries. I did not wish to return to the care unit. After all, that Ewe was stationed there for my 'improvement'. Improvement or not. It is imperative I did not see her.

I made my way to the division I was assigned with. As I trot through the frames I could feel as the walls trembled from my very presence. Similar to most in my presence, none stood to gaze into my visor. Other than...

I cleared my mind once more.

Why the thoughts kept swarming, I did not understand. Perhaps I will head to the sterilization chambers to wash my mind from such filth that inhabits it. Maybe then my mind shall return to its former carnage filled sensations.

" Alpha Zero-Zero-One. Salutations. "

One of the Guardians from the Division made their way over, holding their head in a way of respect and their form kept to the regulations of a Alpha salute. To this I gave a stern nod, accepting their greeting. For if I did not it meant ill for the guardian, especially coming from I. It would also end up in a demotion. Speaking back to a greeting would mean a multitude. Such as; Urgency, or Favoritism. Thankfully, I have been in this position for an era or a few. Therefore I am highly unlikely to experience the inaccurate informative circulation brought about due to speech like I have had in the past.

My hoof landed on the ground with a loud tap, a low huff came from my throat and I went to speak.

" Status? "

I spoke in a clear yet stern tone. My mandibles clicked against the side of the groves and spikes against the lower portion of my head. Upon hearing my voice I watched as those whilst they avoided me they appeared to show signs of startle. Their hues showed the glow a flashing yellow as they went to dart off.

" C-Certainly. S-Status is...um Satisfactory. There has been a p-percentage of 0.33% of lost resources. "

The Guardian tried to straighten themselves more as they spoke, from the looks of it, shaken. I let out a low sigh from deep inside my throat. I was not amused. It seems that the Guardians of Thoro Division were slacking. They held no regard for their status, nor for their minds. It was a jumbled mess.

" Thoro-8976 Designation; RO-VUR Regain your senses. "

I stepped forward, the ground shook beneath me. I turned my gaze down at the individual. The gaze which stood unwavering with the glow of a red hue.

The Individual went to regain their mind. Taking a moment as their hue slowly shifted into a calm azure shade and then to a soft pastel teal, the brighter, softer variant of 8976's normal hue.

" You cannot disparage yourself. You are a part of the Thoro Division. Nor do you let others choose your worth. "

My arms crossed as I let out a bit of steam from my visor, the red glow continued on like a flame of magma, spreading down the markings of my body. The Valor nodded with a salute, standing at attention as they were now filled with energy, their mind being cleared and ready.

" Proceed. "

I spoke sternly with a nod as the Valor went off, joining with others of his division. They stood against the wall, their weapons on standby as they went into a salute.

The Main Doors to the Laboratory had opened. Light peered in and shone throughout as I lowered myself to get through the frame. Rivers of water poured in streams from the sides of the wall; used when needed and continuously purified of impurities. Platforms stood in certain areas, as well as well-made surfaces to test and dissect on. Valors/Guardians stood towards the edges, at attention of all that surrounded them. The Laboratory upon going further had several different doors as well, all leading to even more farther split up segments of the Main Lab. Not only that, but they had the emergency transport for different areas, it was used for those who had difficulties with their own transports or teleportation as the simple would say. Over time however, many have grown a tad bit....indolent. lazy.

They now use the emergency transport more to get to where they needed, swarms of others filled the transport, carrying tablets as well as databases, or inventories of objects to inspect.

I rather walk. It builds the strength of the mind and the body.

Either way, I turned to make my way through the lab. I headed through the first door that led into the Medical Laboratory, peering around at the wounded and slightly injured. There wasn't much that bore terrible wounds. This was sensible. It has been peaceful these months, I made sure of that. This is the Colony, and I take care of it. After all, I am from the Alpha district as well as The Solitarium. This means I am the 001. It is seen as the highest order in a district.

As I pondered, I felt a small disturbance. Due to this I swerved around and paused, lifting whatever had disturbed my senses off the ground.

To my surprise, it was a small, roughly two meters tall Ewe. She had a soft blue glow radiating from her strange swirl-like markings. Her posture was abhorrent, she had the kindest of minds, and... strangely...

I shook away the thoughts with a loud grunt and a aggravated click from my mandibles.

"You."

I muttered, staring down at the Tiny Ewe who had one of their excess prosthetic limbs tucked tightly against their chest. A mere soft chirp of surprise being the measely response of the Ewe.

I huffed, steam exiting my body as a hue like magma radiated off the markings along my body.

She didn't mind this however. Her hooves delicately reached out as she glides gracefully to the ground. The soft taps of her...rather strange hooves echoed throughout the area. The glow emitted from the bean-like padding, resting on the bottom of her hooves.

" Y-Yes I....u..um...G-Good Day, is it not?--"

Her little head peered up. I could feel a sensation that...I only felt around this wretched Ewe. She was still so tack-filled. So undignified. I despised her, especially her being my Assigned Care Unit. How is it that she is the Quadtarium of the AERA-Divison and was going to be assigned the Duotarium for her abilities of ensuring health? She was idiotic to give up a chance of getting a promoted status.

I simply made a low grunt as a response, making my way of walking past her. Yet, she followed, rather clumsily. Failing to levitate her information slabs well.

"Y-You know...u..um...I was just wondering, perhaps you should take a break....its...really not too much. Its a wonderful day too."

Eiave spoke in a hushed tone, gently trotting alongside I. Her hooves seemed to be at the brink of tripping over eachother and yet she seemed so graceful before.
She's Incomprehensible, even to the likes of science.

I huffed, leaning out a hoof to stop her tracks.

" Listen. And Listen well Ewe, I do not need your imput, Nor Will I ever. Return to your affairs. "

I turned to shoot a glare towards the Ewe before stepping forwards, heading to check on the devices of the Medical function.
The Ewe quickly rushed over, making a soft slightly disgruntled puff.

"But you are my affair!"

Imediantly after hearing those words, my body froze up. I could feel the uncontrollable change of hue as my body felt like it was on fire but barely painful.

"Refrain from saying it like that!"  I was completely an utterly stunned by her horrible choice of words. I leaned down, gently grabbing her arms as I sternly stared at her. I could already hear and see the Divisions squiriming about and whispering about the sight and her horrid choice of words.

"But you are, we're suppose to be together after all."

She spoke with a confused inquisitive tone, her coloration being flooded by a bit of purple in her strange blue tone.

"N--NO!---I...--" For the first time I felt stuck with my speech, it was neither maticulous nor well. I huffed, turning to everyone, explaining everything so there would be no misunderstandings.

"Apologies, Once more, return to your work."

I turned to look at the Ewe who was baffled by the true meaning of her words, I simply used my leviation to induce her to follow, as she was too stunned to.

Since she wanted me to take a break so badly, I made my way to the outside area

"Here Eiave."

I spoke with a growl, plopping her down onto the soft grounds of islands. I usually did not bring anyone here.  Due to my words and the sudden change of areas; the Ewe snapped out of her trance. She peered up at me with that same...irritating dumbfounded look.

"You wanted me to take a break, well you are forced to join me now."

She simply continued staring, before slowly peeping up a gentle voice.

"....You said my...Designation..."

The Ewe spoke, her hooves gently tucked delicately under her body. Her glow slowly churned into a green and pink mixture within her markings.

I soon realized what I said, trying to keep down the pink hue from overflowing. "...Do not assume anything of it Ewe."

"Thank you...its beautiful Vthorn. I'm glad you took me up here."

She spoke gently, getting up as she had levitated a soft flower, it was strange...I...usually did not notice the simple flora unless needed, nor did I ever get thanked.

But...for some reason, this plant, this idiotic plant, who is at the lowest of the food chain and easily replenishable

Seemed...

More precious than any item.

Completely Irreplaceable.

I delicately cupped the plant, gazing at it.

"...V..Very well." I responded.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Darling, its our spot! Oh do you remember when you first showed me it...?"

The Ewe gazed up at the Huge Red Male Precursor, which carried the two little fawns on his back.

" ...Do not remind me of that time...you were the bane of me. "

The Bull huffed, peering down at the Ewe with hidden adoration under all that bulk and anger.

The Ewe moved over to the Bull, gently nuzzling to his side as she was careful with her belly.

"Well, later on we might have to explain that the affair is legitimate...if they are to find out."

The Bull stirred a bit, his hue turning pink as he turned his head. " The Outcome of such actions might not be...well.... "

"Soon they're going to find out though..."

The Ewe softly spoke, levitating the small Grey and Green fawns over to her.

"Oh? And How is that...?"
The Bull spoke with a chuckle.

"I'm with fawn."

And with those simple words from the cheerful Ewe

There was a loud thud.

"Darling! Come on! This is the eight time...How do you keep forgetting each time you do this?-"

The Ewe huffs, staring down at Vthorn who had went into Hybernation mode. Soon enough shaking her head with a giggle as she went to bring them all back to the civilization.

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

6.8K 503 20
"If only I hadn't fall in love..........." An unreported medical error caused Jeff's mother's sudden death....... 12 years later, the time for vegean...
20.4K 473 17
Y/n (zeds best friend) was just a human who had to much time on her hands. And now a cute Alien has come into her life and who knows what's gonna hap...
40.2K 994 29
(This is old and a bit cringe with bad writing read at your own risk-) Your best friend Robin had been missing for months after she went to 4546b to...
8.3K 642 41
Asurah used to believe love would one day be his downfall. After all, his parents fell into that very thing when his mother was captured by the enemy...