X Marks the Precursor

I softly sighed as I felt Robin's heartbeat through the bed as she sleeps, she was exhausted after yesterday and I don't blame her really.

My colors turn a soft pink as I watched her sleep, seeing her so peaceful made my chest feel light and warm but suddenly a familiar Pengwing was yelling loudly in our languge curses, him cursing almost anything in sight.

I slowly got up to try and speak to the other Precursor as they were tied up on the ground. I sighed as I looked down at them, their eyes showing no fear, it reminded me of a friend of mine.

He was quite the hateful person, however he cared about me a lot.

"Why are you being exceedingly noisy?" I looked down at them as I waited for them to answer but they just glared soon opening their mouth to speak.

"Why are you with that feeble minded brat?" They growled at me their eyes filled with hatred.

"Only I can call her that." I turned bright red in anger "If you weren't in Awing's body I would rip you to shreds for implying that."

"Why don't you do it now?! I'm only in some weak feeble creature it wouldn't mean anything by cracking it open!" The Precursor hissed and made a low chuffle. "You a Precursor should know better but I bet being with this simple minded mortal made you weak! You remind me of someone I use to know but they have ceased now." He scoffed looking away.

"I remember someone who use to call me weak as well...is it you whom I remember?" I asked curiously as I made clicking noises.

The Precursor stares a bit before they had a surprised look. "...It's you."

"...It's you." I said looking down at him, I chirped softly...My childhood companion was alive.

I gently hugged him.

"HEY! GET OFF WHAT DID I SAY ABOUT THIS MUSHY STUFF!-" Gray growls.

"Sorry, I just missed you is all. You were there for me when that one Precursor went mad-I knew I should have let you gone first but you insisted on me going without you." I sighed remembering the past when that one accident happened during the data transfer process.

"Yeah I wasn't going to allow you to cease from that [PRECURSOR CURSE]! Disgrace to Precursors that guy was! Trying to shove everyone out the way during that time." Gray states as he looks out the window. "...Say...how did you get a storage medium unit?" He asks curiously looking at how I was a Precursor and he was stuck in his host.

"Robin assisted me in my need of a vessel." I answered then thought for a moment. "I can assist you in the creating of your vessel however I would like for Robin to accompany us."

"THAT--THING--ACCOMPANYING US?! ARE YOU--Toying with me?!--What if it bites the technology! You know humans are quite dirty and they might have some sort of sickness, you know they like shoving dead things into their mouths after scalding it?" Gray complains, I could now see the resemblance of my old friend, always mad, always quite the rude fellow.

"I am right here." Robin mutters as she had a glare at the both of us, she had on an outfit different than the rest and it showed much more flesh than usual, it was even trying to slide off her arm the fluffy sleeved outfit of some sort.

Robin notices me analyzing her as she has gotten use to me not knowing human things she spoke up the question in my mind as if she knew what was going on inside my head. "It's a Robe Al." She groans.

"I wish for a robe." I blinked as I curiously stared at it.

"I'll make you one then." Robin softly smiled, in her mind I can hear a faint "Adorable.." seems I calmed her down.