My Hero

By RIZARDTx

Years ago when the married Tadano couple were on their way back home they caught a glimpse of a meteor fallin... More

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hitohito's birthday chapter.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Holiday Special
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Crossover #1
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 23

177 8 2
By RIZARDTx

Continuing the story, Jeddob was ready to answer any questions Guardian had, but first he needed to explain a bit of his past in oder for everything to make sense.

Jeddob: first of all as you heard before, I am from Mars, and like you I am the last one of my kind.

Guardian: I thought martians only existed in the movies.

Jeddob: those movies are terrible.

Guardian: haha true, so how did you get here, I mean were you sent here or did you come here willingly?

Jeddob: I'll get there. Many years ago, my planet was dying, our resources were running low and our only chance of survival was moving to another planet.

Guardian: you mean move here to Earth?

Jeddob: correct, half of our people thought that taking over Earth would ensure our survival, and the other half opposed to it, saying it would cause more destruction and death if the humans were to rise up against us.

Guardian: please tell me you were on that side.

Jeddob: I was.... and so was my king, he didn't believe that invading another land and killing its habitants for the sake of our survival would leave a good reputation on our legacy, so he opposed to it.

Guardian: if only people of Earth thought of that as well.... so what happened?

Jeddob: what always happens when there's conflict..... war. Many martians rose up against our King causing a civil war in our planet.

Guardian: I'm sorry to hear that.

Jeddob: long story short, a massive battle took place in our fortress, many died that day, and there was no winner..... instead only more martians died of their wounds, diseases or starvation.... slowly my kind was becoming extinct.

Guardian: did you..... had a family?

Jeddob: .... I did, a wife and a daughter. They were both killed.

Guaridan: I'm sorry I didn't know.

Jeddob: it's okay.... after the war ended I was doing my best to survive the aftermath. Then around 40 or 50 years ago my ship picked up a signal, as if someone was trying to make contact from another planet. I used the last of my ship's fuel to track the signal and it led me here to Earth.

Guardian: you landed your ship? What happened to it?

Jeddob: the humans took it, as soon as I landed they feak out and used their weapons against me, I ran away far from them. With no way to go home I decided to isolate myself, stay hidden from the humans I successfully did for years avoiding any type of human contact and learned to disguise as one of them.

Guardian: I didn't know you went through all that.... I'm so sorry.

Jeddob: it's all in the past, I have grown used to live in solitude. After that I heard news about a person who can fly and go as fast as a bullet train, I have been watching you on the news and how you saved multiple people.

Guardian: is that why you were following me?

Jeddob: yes I wanted to observe who they were talking about, I knew it wasn't a human... I had a hunch you were from another planet just like me.

Guardian: so when you "observed" me yesterday, why was I the only one to notice you?

Jeddob: one of my abilities I learned was to alter people's mind, that is also how I avoided many humans, although I guess it only works on humans.

Guardian: (that explains why Mike didn't see him.) So why did you run away when I tried to call you?

Jeddob: I apologize for that, I feared that you would see me as a threat, I couldn't take that risk.

Guardian: I get you.... look sorry I've suspected of you, I thought you were someone dangerous.

Jeddob: I totally understand that, I thought you would be angry if you found out that I've been observing you for months now.

Guardian: oh no problem- wait...... how long were you observing me?

Jeddob: hmmm.... I guess since the incident at the water park last summer.

Guardian: (He observed me that long and I didn't notice?! Is this how Komi feels whenever Yamai stalks her?!) Well it's all water under the bridge now.

Jeddob: you're truly not angry?

Guardian: I was a bit annoyed, but when you helped me in that fight and saved me I had a feeling you had good intentions.

Jeddob: I appreciate your trust in me.

Guardian: yeah... since you told me about your planet I suppose is only fair I tell you about mine.

Jeddob: I would very much like to hear it, but I am not forcing you.

Guardian: no no it's okay. It happened right after I was born, Brakon was in the brink of destruction and my father did everything he could.

Jeddob: my condolences.

Guardian: thanks, in one last effort to save his family he sent me on a space ship to Earth where I gained special abilities and use them for good.

Jeddob: I am surprised you choose this path.

Guardian: I guess I owe it mostly to my parents, right after my ship crashed I was adopted by human parents. I struggled at first, I didn't know what was happening to me and neither my family.

Jeddob: must've been challenging for them to raise a Brakonian.

Guardian: it was, when I was a kid they told me everything, how I came here, the reason of my powers.... it was a lot to take in I didn't believe it at first... but it made sense I was the only one in my family who could fly and lift objects. Luckily I had my dad who knew nothing about raising an aline kid but did his best.

Jeddob: your parents they sound like good people.

Guardian: they are, instead of seeing me as an alien freak, they saw me as their son... and for that I am grateful to have them.

Jeddob: I now see your reasons Guardian, you care for these humans just like I do, and that motivates you to do what you do.

Guardian: ah one las thing my actually Zol-El from Brakon... but I prefere to be called by my human name.

Guardian took out his mask in front to reveal his identity to Jeddob.

Guardian: Hitohito Tadano, pleased to meet you.

Jeddob: pleased to meet you Hitohito, but you sure about telling me your secret?

Guardian: you told me everything about you, it's only fair I tell you as well....

Jeddob: I appreciate your trust Hitohito..... so what's next?

Guardian: well I have to get back to my friends but.... how about you stop by the fortress in the Arctic next week?

Jeddob: you have a fortress?

Guardian: it's a long story used to be the ship I was placed but now it's a hideout.

Jeddob: I'll take your offer Hitohito... until next time.

Guardian: until next time, oh and Jeddob.

Jeddob: yes?

Guardian: thanks again for saving me... I appreciate it.

Jeddob: my pleasure.

Hitohito went back to the inn, hoping no one didn't notice he was gone, Mike was the first one to greet him and ask him all sorts of questions in which Hitohito filled him in.

Mike: so we have a Martian in here who saved your ass from an alien who was sent to kill you.... just when I thought it couldn't get weirder.

Hitohito: changing the subject, did anyone noticed I was gone?

Mike: I don't think so no, as soon as you left the police came in and started an evacuation. Katai and I got separated from our group.

Hitohito: anyone hurt?

Mike: no one got hurt thankfully, a few hours later we headed to the inn, most of the class is here too.

Hitohito: well that is not how I expected this day to go.

Mike: no one did, but this is the world we live in.

Hitohito: you're right...... but it doesn't have to be.

Mike: no it doesn't, keep the good work Tadano.

Hitohito: thanks.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Futomaki movie land

After the disaster at Futomaki the place closed temporarily, they had to reconstruct which will now take a while.

A bunch of yellow tape and officers were on patrol, making sure no one got in or out.

However the patrol units failed to spot a drone flying over them and made its way inside the place.

The drone scaned the place up and down looking for something particular. For about 30 minutes or so the drone found a red glowing in between the rubble.

???: perfect that's the thing we're looking for.

A voice came from inside the drone, someone was controlling it.

It picked it up and left the place before anyone could see it, vanishing in the night.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Jupiter.

Hyperion returned from his failing mission, wounded and ashamed, there his partner Tremor already knew the outcome of the battle.

Tremor: so where's the Brakonian?

Hyperion: he got lucky, I was about to finish him when a martian interfered and fought me.

Tremor: a martian? Weren't they extinct years ago.

Hyperion: apparently he's the last one, he made lose the Brakonite and I got outnumbered.

Tremor: so what now? We can't come empty handed the boss will get angry.

Hyperion: .... how's our guest doing?

Tremos: the second phase of enhancements was a succes.

Hyperion: perfect.

Tremor: I think he could take on Guardian now.

Hyperion: maybe.... but why take the chance?

Tremor: what else do you want?

Hyperion: did you heard of that alien scientists that worked for the Brakonians years before its destruction?

Tremor: no.

Hyperion: well he worked on a series of experiments in which he killed an infant and resurrecting it multiple, getting it to evolve in something stronger. The plan was to make an unstoppable killing machine.

Tremor: heh I guess the Brakonians didn't like that.

Hyperion: when word got out the council executed the scientist and the subject was put down for good.

Tremor: okay but where are you going in with this?

Hyperion: the Brakonians made the mistake of not deleting the records of the experiment, so after the destruction of Brakon I did a little digging on their files.

Tremor: how did you get access to that.

Hyperion: I have my methods Tremor, but I remember all that the work of that alien was in those files.

Hyperion types into his computer looking for the files.

Hyperion: ah bingo!

Tremor: huh you weren't kidding.

Hyperion: I plan to finish what that alien couldn't, and we have the perfect subject for it.

Tremor: this project... did it have a name?

Hyperion: it originally was called "The Ultimate" project but the scientist later changed the named to something more intimidating.

Tremor: so what's the new name?

Hyperion: he called it...... Doomsday.

A/N: yes that Doomsday.

Hello readers sorry if this chapter seemed a bit shorter than the previous ones. I'm currently brainstorming future ideas for this story but I wanted to ask you first how is it to your liking? Is it going too slow is it going too fast? Are the chapters too long or too short? Be sure to let me know.

Also thank you for reading this story, it amazes me the number of people that read it and I love it when you comment on it.

Finally one last question, I might plan to do a crossover but I want to ask you if you're interested in that, and who do you want to see a crossover with? Be sure to let me know.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19K 185 37
Tadano and Komi have been in the same highschool for 2 years now, and they are just entering their 3rd year. Komi's communication skills have increas...
90.2K 2.6K 20
shousuke was a quiet boy just like his older sister shouko komi. His life has been plain and as ordinary as ever,he had no friend besides his sister...
56K 2.5K 15
❝ᴏʜ, ʙᴜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴅᴏɴᴛ ᴋɴᴏᴡ ʜᴏᴡ ɪ ғᴇᴇʟ❞ ➪ᴋ. sʜᴏᴜsᴜᴋᴇ x ғᴇᴍ!ʀᴇᴀᴅᴇʀ ➪ᴛʜɪs ʙᴏᴏᴋ ᴅᴏᴇsɴᴛ ғᴏʟʟᴏᴡ ᴇxᴀᴄᴛʟʏ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛʜᴇ ᴍᴀɴɢᴀ
2K 74 15
You lived happily (kind of) with your boyfriend, Keiji Shinogi, until you moved back to your hometown and realized that your ex-boyfriend who killed...