MERI CHANDANI

By Eclip_seria

''Zidd ho tum is dil ki khawaish ho in nighao ki kese batau ki koi raasta nahi maanzil ho tum meri chahat k... More

Important Notes
TRAILER AND DEDICATION
Character Aesthetic and Trailer
HER SIMPLE LIFE OR HIS DARK WORLD
A SIGHT TO BEHOLD
SHE IS MINE
SHADES OF HIS OBSSESSION
DESTRUCTIVE CURSE
INDEED A TIGRESS
HIS TO THE ETERNITY
DRENCHED IN PASSION
MONSTER FROM THE PAST
A RACE FOR LOVE
A CLAIM OF A WIN
DANGEROUSLY POSSESSIVE
BEGINNING OF HAPPINESS OR MISERIES
IT ENDED WITH BLOOD
A STEP TO FOREVER
CELEBRATION OF LOVE
AVENGING HER TEARS
LET THE LOVE CONSUME US
PAST KNOCKS THE DOOR
CONSPIRACY AGAINST THEM
A KNOWN BACKSTABBER
A DARK SHADE OF HIS LOVE
BECOMING A SINSTER FOR HER
MOMENTS OF LOVE
IS THIS HOW OUR STORY ENDS
A LOST BATTLE OF SURVIVAL
HIS UNTAMEABLE RAGE
HAPPINESS WITH RISING VENGEANCE
THE PREDATORY EVIL EYES
ART OF TWISTED MIND GAMES
THE TRANSPARENT TRUTH
THE CHASE FOR THE BATTLE
DESTINATION OF FOREVER
EPILOGUE: THEIR HAPPY EVER AFTER
THE EMPRESS OF HIS HEART
MERI CHANDANI: Consumed by love Sealed with Sin

SHADOWS OF EVIL

23.3K 841 77
By Eclip_seria

SIDDHARTH'S POV

''Have you seen the recent post of Kishmish'' Kriti questioned coming inside the room with coffee cups in her hand, I shooked my head negatively, and then she passed me her phone saying have a look.

Aww, this was my first reaction after observing the picture, they both perfectly fit in each other's arms. Just by looking at his posture, I can easily say he is so in love with her, enjoying every little moment with her and the smile on his face says it all. I never saw him smiling like this until she came, and made him smile. I know his smiles are reserved only for her but I couldn't stop thanking god to send this angel to the devil. 

Evil eyes off form them

''They look so happy with each other'' I said adoring the picture, Kriti grinned in response I know she is happy for them so as me. Finally, my Kishmish is in a safe place and Aashivik is in a happy place. I pray for their happiness.

''Yes, I was on a group video call today with her and our friends, and you won't believe she couldn't stop blushing whenever we took Aashivik's name to tease her, You should have looked at her face it was turned cherry tomato'' she said grinning, which made me smile. Even I got the best woman for myself, from handling the office work to our home she managed it all perfectly. She is my best friend, my companion, my love my everything. I am falling more for her with each passing day.

''Let's make you blush and moan my name Mrs Oberoi'' I said picking her in my arms, she squealed and hit my chest playfully. Covering her lips with mine I tossed on the bed and after that our important work was long forgotten it was only us at the moment.

DEV'S POV( AASHIVIK'S FATHER)

Sitting on the office desk I looked at the recent picture of my son and Chandani that she shared with Anshi yesterday, a smile formed on my lips looking at how happy my son is in these pictures, I know his happiness lies inside her. He has chosen the best for himself she is an incredible woman, and she brings peace to his heart. From childhood, he had suffered the most among my children, his mother's greed for money and status and her abuse, my negligence towards him, his own siblings hating him except for Anshi and the one he trusted in his teenage stabbed him behind his back. Everyone in his life is equally responsible for what he become now. 

A knock interpreted me breaking my thoughts I raised my eyebrow as my assistant came in with a tense look.

''Sir someone is here to meet you, I asked for the appointment he said you know him'' I furred my eyebrows in confusion and asked for the name. A man entered the room and sat on the chair opposite me silently. I am not able to identify him as he was wearing a mask but all I can say is he is of my age with all the white hair and wrinkled around his eyes. As I was about to yell at him he remove his mask and give me a cunning smirk. 

What the fuck 

''Forget me so soon Dev Singh Rathore'' I clench my fist looking at the man in front of him, fuck he shouldn't be here.

''Why the fuck are you here'' I screamed banging my fist on the table. He gave me a look that says you never going to change.

''I am here to remind you 50 years are over and now our agreement is demolished'' he said throwing the agreement papers on the desk. 50 years passed so soon, shit how can I forget about the agreement? This is not a normal business contract paper but an agreement to establish peace between two clans. 

''If you are done then the door is on that way'' I said gesturing to him to the door, I need to behave calmly right now, I asked my secretary to drop him to the exit. He got up from his seat and walked to the door but stopped and looked back at me.

''My sons will be here soon to destroy you, mind you their only target is your elder son cause others are waste in your family, then I will see your bloody attitude'' he said gritting his teeth and making his exit banging the door loudly. As soon as he left I run my hair frustratingly just as my son start to get his happiness now this happened, my wife enter the cabin worriedly. She works as Co - CEO and she knows everything about my family even the agreement.

''What was he doing here'' she questioned I sat on the chair closed my eyes and passed her the agreement. She picked up the agreement and start going through it again with wide eyes.

''We can sort this out by talking like it was done years ago'' she expressed making me chuckle. This matter is not going to stop by just talking this time.

''This is not a family dispute but a rivalry between two clans, years ago it was started because of the ego of two heads of the family and it was passed generation by generation'' I worded my thoughts to make her understand. I haven't faced the rivalry as it was still under the agreement and also I gave up on my title and it directly passed to my son and now Aashivik has to face it. I have seen his strength and I have no doubt about him, he will win this like a champ but I am scared that if they decided to involve Chandani in it. His every rival wants her dead to make him weak and I am all aware of his last acts, how he crossed the limits of torture just for her.

''This isn't possible, how we will handle this now'' she stated in disbelief.

''He said this time it is going to be between his sons and Aashivik'' I told her what he told me, and she closed her eyes in frustration, thinking of the way to get a way out of this situation. I let out and said there isn't any solution to this problem.

''That means a new rivalry is going to arise between his sons and Aashivik'' I looked at her and nodded my head. Last time no one won the battle, and at last, we had to sign a peace agreement. Let's see what will happen this time but I need to talk to my son about this matter, he is unaware of this clash.

 ''I need to tell this to Aashivik'' I let out picking up the paper, I looked at the bold letters on the top of it again. That was our past now it will decide our future.

THE PEACE AGREEMENT BETWEEN RATHORE'S AND CHAUDHARY'S

AUTHOR'S POV

A private jet landed at Mumbai Airport and one by one three men decked up in suits got down fixing their blazers. Looking at the similar facial features one can easily identify that the three are brothers, not just brothers but they are monozygotic triplets. They aren't identical but they do have similar facial structures. 

The three of them walked together, the elder one in the middle surrounded by his two brothers. Setting themselves in the car they left for the work they are here for. 

AT CONFERENCE ROOM

''My lions are back to hunt'' the old man announced proudly hugging his three sons. The three-man looked at each other and smiled at their dad. A man, named Manish came and greet all of them, he is the one who is the head of security.

''Good morning sir, as you said I have prepared everything if you permit I will start to explain'' Manish requested asking the permission and all of them nodded their head while grabbing a seat for themselves. They all are gathered here to know all about ASR, his strength, weaknesses everything. This will help them to attack him in future.

The lights of the conference room got dimmed and on a smart board, the pictures of ASR'S mansion start to pop up. 

''This is his mansion all the latest security technologies are infused in it, and it is next to impossible to trespass or break into his mansion. Around 57 highly trained guards are there guarding the entrance, and 80 guards stay in staff quarters for emergency situations. The whole area is under CCTV surveillance which is monitored by his team, and he has set up the cameras through a drone to capture from all angles in 360 degrees. We are still finding the loophole to enter inside it but we found none'' he explain all the details about the mention and its security and all the members present looked at each other in amusement. The only thought that came across their mind is how can someone use manforce and technology this efficiently.

Moving on the presenter slid the next picture which was of Kabir and Yash.

''They are Yash and Kabir, his right hand and left hand and a very loyal pet of his, they are one of the best assassins present in India with an average of 84 and 91 kills recorded in previous gang wars. They even shot the snippers from different countries who were a threat with a single aim. For reaching ASR first one has to cross them but it is impossible as the person will be dead in a flash'' he further explained about the guns that they used and that it's hard to find them in India because they are imported. 

''Next is Raghav Ahuja, the hacker and one of his greatest assets. On 4 January, all the government portals were shut down for 7 minutes which create a panic situation in the country, that was solely done by him just because ASR needed to import the latest weapons from Italy without any government intervention. Well there is an interesting fact about him or more likely a hidden fact about him that he is married 5 months back and his wife has some past relationship with the biggest enemy of ASR'' Manish further illustrated showing his pictures taken by his team. 

''Before we move on to the next person, I want to tell you he isn't a common person you all must have known him beforehand, in the mafia world he is known as Dragon if we can have his ally then it is easy to kill the ASR'' the man made them aware of the Dragon's presence. 

''He is ___________ the sworn enemy of ASR, a few years back they used to be like brothers but something happened that changed the dynamics of their brotherhood. No one knows in depth but all I know is he is back to take his revenge. Everything about him is mysterious, even his location'' everyone looked at the pic presented to them in shock, if anyone can give a tough fight to ASR then it is only RVS and Dragon. Knowing the fact RVS and ASR are best friends and help each other and rule everything together there is no chance he is going to make them his all now the only option left is Dragon. But turning him on our side is not going to be an easy task.

(Note__________ this blank represents the name of that man but can't reveal until his entry, Dragon is his identity in the crime world.)

''There is an investigation team searching for evidence against him, but every time he gets away using his power and presence of mind, but they can be useful for us too'' the presenter said telling about all the members present in the investigation team.

''There is one more piece of information which can be useful for us or you can say a person'' Manish mentioned snapping all the heads in his direction.

''She is Mrs ASR, his one and only weakness, he built the whole mansion just to protect her. It's just a week since he got married to her and nobody has seen her after that, she lives in the mansion well protected. He literally destroyed Samrat Mathur and Dushyant for her. People from our world who have witnessed his passion for her say that she had his heart on her knees and others are dead which itself tells about his love for her, he would literally burn the world if it means keeping her safe, but if she is gone he will be gone too'' all of the men looked at her pictures, indeed she has an innocent face and aura which can attract any man and ASR is no different.

''Hold on, pause on the last picture she looks familiar tell me her details'' the second brother said, remembering the dimpled smile and chocolate brown eyes which kept their heart captivate.

''Sir the only detail available about her is she is the heiress of Mittals and his wife'' the presentation said and swiped to the next picture of her. It was a picture from her childhood with her parents. 

''Sugar'' the three men growled looking at the picture. Their eyes were glued to the picture, they couldn't believe the one they are trying to find all these years is finally in front of them not physically but they know something about her now.  

''Oh so she is your sugar'' their dad said in amusement, as the person they like is someone's wife not someone but their enemy in particular. Such a small world.

''She has grown up so much, will she remember us'' the youngest one mumbled sitting in distortion and all his two other brothers drown themselves in thought, indeed she was very young when they meet her and probably she won't even remember any of them.

The man keeps showing pictures of Aashivik and Chandani taken from their social media, but one picture caught their attention. It was yesterday's post from Chandani in which her hands are wrapped around her, smiling or to be precise blushing in his arms. The caption triggers them more and in rage, the youngest brother and the most aggressive one threw the chair against the projector.

''I told you that dont leave first cage her with us but you said she was young but now look what happen she is his wife. If she was bound to us then she will accept all three of us'' the youngest one grabbed the collar of his elder brother and roared at him.

''Relax you are overreacting she is his wife that doesn't mean she isn't our sugar'' the older said calmly freeing his hands from his collar.

''I dont care who is she now I know that she is mine, I lost her once I won't let her go this time'' the elder one claimed in his mind with a creepy smile playing on his lips, looking at his brother, years ago they decided to share her but that time they were mere teenagers, but now the situation is different. He saw her first and now wants her only for himself, and he won't stand by anyone who will try to take her away from him, not even his own brothers. 

Flashback

After the demise of their mother, three boys who are going to step into their early teens were sitting blankly in the garden morning over her death, everyone was using them for their own benefit but their mother was the one who used to love them, but not anymore. The shield of their mother's love is gone now they are alone in the world fighting against everything.

A girl, not more than 8 came and sit beside them without saying anything, their eyes went to the innocent girl who is looking like a fairy in a simple pink knitted sweater and pair of black leggings. She passed a smile to them popping her dimples out which made them look at her in awe.

''Hii, today is World smile day and my teacher said to give this chocolate to someone who is having a bad day and make them smile. I saw you all are sad please have this chocolate and smile, this will make your problems go away'' she said passing a warm smile to them. She is so cute and innocent this only thought that came to their mind after looking at her chocolate brown eyes.

''Thank you, Sugar'' the elder one said 

''Welcome Bye-bye, take care'' she waved at them and giggled running away. 

''She is mine'' they all announce individually and looked at each other. Laughing that the thought they like to share their things their mom always said sharing is caring and they believe in it but it is only limited to three of them. They can share her with each other but never let any other man touch her.

''She is ours'' all three growled looking at her retreating figure

''Let her grow up first then we can own her, right now we have an empire to build'' the elder said and the others nodded their head in determination. 

They tried to find her a lot but with a lack of knowledge about her, they failed at their every attempt. 

AASHIVIK'S POV

Rubbing my forehead I enter my room and saw her laying on her stomach while engrossed in a book. Without making a notice I quietly sneaked in and peeked a little into her book my eyes widen as she was reading an erotic novel.

''And then he whispered my day isn't complete until I am deep inside you, your body wrapped around me is the only way I feel whole'' I read the lines laying down beside her, and she squealed while jumping onto the bed. Keeping her hand on her chest she let out a relieved sigh looking at me. 

''Why did you c-come, I mean w-why are you so e-early today'' she stuttered looking here and there. I smirked and put my hands under my head laying comfortably on the bed. Her cheeks were fluffy and blushing red. I want to eat her right now.

''I thought to spend some time with my wife but she is busy reading something important that she doesn't realise her poor husband is already present in the room'' I replied looking at her while she just mumbled oh tucking her hair strand.

''By the way, I think the protagonist of this story has similar thoughts to mine, even my day is incomplete until I am deep inside you'' I husked playing with her fingers. In return, she glared at me saying that I dont have any filter in my mouth.

''It's not that there are few scenes like this but it's a good novel, I have read it twice but still not over with it'' she said with twinkling eyes, she liked this novel too much.

''Mind summarising it for me'' I let out genuinely wanting to know about the story. She mumbled yes. She sat resting her head on the headrest while I put my head on her lap looking at her curiously to tell the story.

''It is a story of a cruel ruthless criminal and a young beautiful girl. He didn't believe in love until she stepped into his life and took his breath away. At the very first sight of her, he knows that she has evoked an emotion inside him and all he wants is to make her his at any cost. He changed himself and becomes a gentleman for her but in the outer world he is still the same, even the girl started to have feelings for him. Then one day he proposed and they got married'' she explained and I connected it in my mind. The story is familiar to us, exact same events. 

''It is very much similar to ours'' I expressed my inner thoughts, her eyes widen and she nodded her head in negative response vigorously. 

''No, it's not like ours and there is much more in the story and you won't like it'' she said and I told her to continue, she again asked if I am sure to continue which made me nod my head. 

''Then when she entered his world as his wife, she became his weakness and all his rivals want her dead and they attacked her a few times but she was saved by him. He always kept her protected from everyone but one day he did a mistake that cost everything and ruined their little happy world. And when he was vulnerable and not in his sane mind his rival attacked him and took her away, he fought with his full strength but nothing was in his favour and she took her last breath in his arms. He took her dead body in his arms and killed himself and embraced her and his death together as he believes when she isn't in his life why will he live? They both died and their love remained the same even after their death'' she completed and I sat straight on the bed. This blows my mind what the hell kind of story is this and what kind of person he is if he can't save the love he loves? A light thought across my mind what if I am not able to protect her, even though I have a list of enemies?

''Why the fuck are you reading such as sad story'' I snapped at her and slammed my hand on the headrest, for a moment she flinched and moved back. I marked towards her yanking her by the shoulder, keeping my finger under my chin I made her look directly into my eyes. Say it why are you reading such books, I questioned pressing each word from my mouth.

''I am not a believer of sad endings but this book hits differently, it feels so real'' she said in a low voice, scared because of me. Shit, I shouldn't have done this but what can I do my anger took the worst out of me. I clench my fist and pinch the bridge of my nose to control my anger looking here and there. Suddenly the book caught my attention, this book is the main reason I fumed and pulled the book from her hand.

''Now think this how about I never did that mistake and when my rival attacked you and I will fight with my full strength and protect you'' I told her linking myself with that protagonist and totally forgetting that I am talking about a fictional character.

''It's not about us it's just a story'' she whispered consoling me. 

''Anwer me damn it then they have a happy ending'' I seethed in anger cupping her face in my palm, she didn't respond and I continued to question her same till she answered.

''Yes, they will have a happy ending'' she sighed holding my palm and I threw her book in the dustbin. She yelled at me but I give her deaf ears, I took one of my perfumes and pour the liquid into the book, and turning up the lighter I burnt it. 

Call it my obsession but she isn't going anywhere leaving me

CHANDANI'S POV

 I stood frozen in my place when I witness him burning the book he was looking at the flames and seething in anger. His muscles are all tensed up and his jaw was clenched enough to cut any object. He threw a vase on the wall which made my body shock in fear. 

 ''Yes you are going to stay with me forever, no one can take you away from me not even death'' I heard his continuous mummering like a manic, kicking the dustbin when the fire subsidise. I think he is imagining us in the story, Shit this is bad. I need to handle him calmly without wasting a minute I got down from the bed and hugged his back, pressing a kiss on his shoulder I mumbled calm down to him rubbing my hands on his chest. 

He pulled me in front of him and pinned me on the wall keeping his hands on either side of my face. I shivered and closed my eyes in fear when he slammed his hand on the wall.

''Dont be scared of me, I dont like this'' he pestered against my cheek breathing harshly, I opened my eyes looking up, his eyes were scanning me and I looked at the hair lock falling on his forehead just above his eyelash, I gasp when our eyes met and I found a vulnerable emotion pooling in his eyes. His eyes were a shade deeper piercing mine.

Scared of my Shiv ... Never, but his actions are terrifying 

''I know I am a bad person but trust me I won't let anyone hurt you, from childhood no one was there for me, I stayed alone for my whole life but I have you, please stay with me dont leave me'' he let out in a heaved sighed, I stood on my toes and took him in a hug. Wrapping my arms around his shoulder I calmed him, he wrapped his arms around my waist burying his face in my neck.

''I am here Shiv, I ain't going anywhere leaving my big baby'' I cooed to him cupping his face. My eyes went to his parted lips I pressed my lips against his gently sucking them taking his vulnerability, he moved his lips with mine. He pulled me closer, kissing me needily I rubbed my thumb on his cheek to make him calm. The kiss was slow and gentle without any rush or domination. I left his lips and wrapped my arms around his waist.

''I am sorry I should not have to shout at you if you want you can scream at me too, but the only thought of you going away from me leaves me restless'' he whispered in a guilt-dripping tone, I blinked at him to gesture its fine.

''Shh it's fine you are tired let's have a nap okay'' he hummed in response and I removed his tie and took him to the bed, he lay on the top of me dipping his face in the crook of my neck. I run my fingers on his shoulder to his hair massaging it. 

My thoughts drifted to what happened sometime before, why he is behaving like this. I understand his possessive behaviour but today his anger shows he is worried about something else. His tone and actions terrified me to the core, he didn't behave like my normal lovely shiv which was the scariest thing to witness. There must be a valid reason behind his behaviour or it was just his normal behaviour that I am unable to get it. It's very rare for me to see him this vulnerable. Is this just his love for me that made him like this, am I becoming his weakness? If this is true then it shouldn't be supposed to be like that I wanted to become his companion, his strength not his weakness. 

Stressing my mind I continued to rub the back of his neck when I realised that he slept as his breathing gets normal and steady. 

I will never leave you alone Shiv

2 hours later

I opened my eyes and realised he was still sleeping, without disturbing him I grabbed my mobile and unlocked it and start scrolling the insta feed just to check the likes and comments on my previous post, randomly I came across an advertisement for an app that predicts the facial features of your future baby. I know it's fake but looking at the pictures of the cute baby I couldn't stop myself from clicking it. 

After login in, I inserted mine and Shiv's picture in the place of the parents and in a few seconds, the results came. Omg, they are so cute, the boy has blue eyes just like him and the girl has dimples just like me. I grin ear to ear and couldn't stop adoring the little babies, suddenly I felt a tender kiss on my neck looks like my big baby woke up.

''What are you doing'' he questioned against my neck in his sleepy voice. I giggled as I felt his hot breath fanning over my neck. 

''Shiv what do you think it will be a boy or a girl'' I passed a question without answering his previous one, he looked up placing his chin on my bosom and said Who?

''Our first baby'' I expressed excitedly and he sat up straight in shock.

''Are you pregnant, Am I going to be a dad, but I remember using protection just a minute how can this be possible we just made love yesterday, I never knew my sperms were this desperate and active'' he rambled poking at my stomach and then looking at me with wide eyes. I laughed at his confusion shaking my head. Within a minute my man suffered from a hundred emotions from being happy to be confused. 

''Silly I am not pregnant, I was talking about the future whenever we will have kids'' I answered him while he was still glaring at my stomach, god knows thinking what.

''You want to have a baby with me'' he whispered in amusement.

''No with Doraemon'' I said sarcastically and in return, he bite my jaw asking who is he, I gave him a puzzled look and replied he is a cartoon character. He mumbled oh and licked where he bite previously, I glared at him rubbing my jaw lightly dont tell me now this man is jealous of a cartoon robot too.

''Leave it tell me have you ever thought about having a kid'' I questioned him again, desperately wanting to know his answer. I dont want kids now just want to know his opinions.

''With you, I want to have a whole football team including substitutes but at the same time I dont want you to go through that pain, I won't be able to see you crying and enduring all the pain while giving birth to our baby and at the end of the day it's your decision you are the one carrying him or her I will always be there to support you'' he said and my eyes widen listening about a whole football team, but a smile crept on my face hearing his genuine concern for me.

He is thinking about the pain you are going to endure and prioritizing me isn't he the sweetest my subconscious mind whispered 

''Dont worry about it the pain will be worth it, but a whole football team isn't too much, you know when I saw bhabhi giving birth to Ishaan she was exhausted but when bhai put him in her arms, she smiled and said it felt like she won everything in life'' I said remembering the day Ishaan was born, and I gave sweets to every doctor and danced in the hospital corridor saying that now I won't be the youngest, I can spoil and pamper my nephew.  

''First I used to thoughts kids are hell annoying, and they still are including that tiny rat but whenever I saw you playing with him so freely my mind couldn't help but imagine you being the mother of our kids. I can't stop thinking how cute you would love as a mom, playing with them cuddling them, and us being a happy family'' he expressed dreamingly, I couldn't stop myself from picturising him as a dad. He literally pampers me and treats me like a baby, I bet he is going to spoil our child in future.

'' But for now, I want you just you, let me have you for a few years then we can plan a child till then you focus on your studies, build your career and most important love me and about the gender, it doesn't matter cause I am going to love and spoil them to the no end'' he mumbles smooching my lips, I smiled feeling proud at him, the way he prioritizes me first had my respect. For a moment I notice him lost in his thoughts.

''Why are you smiling like that'' I asked as I noticed a smile appear on his face.

''Just imagining how beautiful the scene will be when one of your bosoms is latched with our child's mouth and another one will be taken by his or her dad'' my eyes widened at his statement I slapped his shoulder lightly. The most shameless man of the world award goes to him.

''Forget about kids let me have you'' he rasped pinning my hands on the headrest before I could react he smashed his lips on mine nibbling my lips roughly, he has always been rough yet so gently that I crave for him more. Leaving my lips he instantly attached his lips to my neck trailing the kisses. I moaned loudly when he pressed his lips on my sweet spot, in the daze of the moment I forgot everything and was feeling him. A loud ring of his phone disturbed us but he wasn't in the mood to leave me, stretching my hand I took his phone and looked at the caller ID and order him to answer him as his dad was calling. 

''Hello, Aashivik I need you to come home now, I have something important to talk about'' his dad said on the other side of the call, the call was on speaker so I can hear it too.

''Not now dad, I am busy'' he asserted leaving my neck only to thrust his lips on mine. I moaned against his lips as he squeezed my waist. God please dont let his dad hear this.

''Fine come tomorrow but please I need to have a word with you in person'' his dad said in a pleading voice, he left my lips and denied it again. I know he is not on good terms with his family but he should meet them at least when he is literally pleading to meet him. Maybe something is really important. 

''It's important Aashivik, I assure you there will be no family drama like last time, also bring Chandani too, as your mom wants her to meet with her friends'' his father again requested him but he is hell stubborn he is going to deny again, I pushed him and came on the top of him tracing his face with my index finger. 

''Hello, uncle just give me a minute I will talk to him'' I answered uncle outlining his lips with my finger, I smirked when I saw his eyes closed. I know how to convince him.

Nibbling his earlobe I grazed it with my teeth, my hand working on his shirt button, undoing his first two buttons I sucked his neck, while he tugged his finger in my hair pushing me more into his neck. Biting his neck I clamped my hand on his mouth when I felt he is about to groan.

''I am removing my hand and if you want me to continue then you are going to say yes to your father'' I rasped in his ears and remove my hand, he nodded his head aggressively and let out of huge sigh.

''Fine we will be there tomorrow'' he answered and cut the call instantly making me smile. Rolling us onto the bed he pushed me under him and said ''Happy now, shall we continue''.

''No I have the assignment to complete'' I said teasing him, I lightly pushed him and got off the bed as fast as I can.

''You are such a tease wait till I get my hands and lips on you'' he screamed which made me laugh at his reaction and made my way to the study room.

THIS IS FOR TODAY... HOPE YOU ENJOY THE CHAPTER...PLEASE DO VOTE AND COMMENTS

So their enemies are here and now they are going to face the real hurdles of their life, Do you think their love will be able to survive all these? 

Can anyone guess who the three brothers are?

Now as they live a few days like a lovey-dovey couple it's time to let them meet the reality of the cruel world what say, the storm that going to hit their life is going to separate them or not?

Just to get your views do you want me to separate them for a few days or let them fight together?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 24.3K 29
{Previous title: Unexpected CRASH Of My Life} 'A Dark Tale As Old as Romance' BEAUTY and The BEAST [Dark Romance 18+] "You are an ANIMAL", These wor...
736K 42.6K 54
(#1 of 'Thakur brother's series') "The day my eyes completed the journey of his eyes, I forgot all my pain..." ADVIKA SEN In my 22 years of life, I...
16.8K 1.4K 24
*INDIAN ARRANGE LOVE MARRIAGE* Rivaan Singh Rathore (Her Ivaan) A 30 year old man. Rivaan Singh Rathore the name itself is screaming dominating an...
900K 42.6K 59
Tale as old as Time! A new version of Beauty and The Beast in my writing. Wha-wha-what d-d-do yo-you want from me?? Ah! Don't you already know Jhilm...