๐‹๐„๐“๐“๐„๐‘๐’ ๐“๐Ž ๐…๐„๐™๐‚๐Ž

By KISSJESENIA

* * โ˜† .ใƒปใ‚œ-: โœง :-๐Ÿ’Œ' *Fezco (Euphoria) x OC* ยฉ ๐’ฆ๐’พ๐“ˆ๐“ˆ๐’ฅโ„ฏ๐“ˆโ„ฏ๐“ƒ๐’พ๐’ถยฒโฐยฒยฒ โ˜† More

writeaprisoner.com
Dear Fezco
$ 2 $
Dear Vida
$ 3 $
Dear Fezco
$ 4 $
Dear Vida
$ 5 $
Dear Fezco MBFMT
$ 6 $
Dear Life
$ 7 $
Dear Fezco
$ 8 $

$ 1 $

2.8K 142 253
By KISSJESENIA

·̩̩̥͙ $ * ☆ •̩̩͙ * ♡︎ * •̩̩͙ ☆ * ˚ $ ·̩̩̥͙

Vida had been checking her mail on a daily basis for two weeks, ever since the day after she dropped her letter to Fezco in the bin at the post office.

She checked her mailbox in the mailroom of her apartment complex every day, whether it was coming home after a day out the house or while she walked her dog Kilo.

Fezco's the prisoner she found on writeaprisoner.com and decided to write to.

Kiara, her friend and roommate, started writing to a prisoner she met through the same website about a year ago and hasn't shut up about it since.

And after another failed talking stage, Vida thought that maybe she should finally listen to Kiara and write a prisoner herself.

Not because she was looking for a new guy to fall in love with, okay, maybe it was that, but she just wanted someone to talk to.

Vida's friend group consisted of five girls including herself, and you know what they say about friend groups with an odd number. Someone's always left out. Vida often felt like she was the one being left out.

Vida just wanted a friend to herself. Someone she could call her best friend, who would call her their best friend.

So here she was, patiently but not so patiently waiting on a letter back from Fezco O'Neill.

She sighed as she looked through the mail she just retrieved from the mailbox as she walked down the hall to get to her apartment after getting home from going out with two of her friends, reading the sender's address off every piece of mail.

None from Fezco yet.

She knew mailing things took a while, especially from prison, but from what she read off his address information, Fezco was being temporarily held in the Twin Towers Correctional Facility in Los Angeles, which wasn't too far away from where lived.

It couldn't possibly take two weeks to receive his letter, if he even sent one back at all.

"Hey girl," Kiara gave a small wave after Vida entered their apartment before she looked down at her laptop.

"Hiii," Vida said, but smiled down at Kilo as he excitedly ran to the door to greet her.

Vida found Kilo outside the pet store she used to work at a few months ago when he was just a puppy, abandoned in a little box. She loves animals and seeing the corgi puppy shaking due to the freezing air outside broke her heart.

He was so small when she found him, weighing 2.2 pounds exactly, which is how he got his name. Kilo became super attached to Vida after she took care of him that day she found him, crying when she left him alone for even seconds.

She ended up leaving work early just to take Kilo home after buying a few things for the puppy and he's been her best friend ever since.

"Say hey to Jojo," Kiara said, turning her laptop to face Vida as she picked Kilo up in her arms, dropping her purse and the mail on the coffee table as she walked to the couch to sit with Kiara.

"Hey Jojo," Vida greeted Kiara's man, who waved in response.

Kiara paid to be able to video call Jojo twice a week for an hour, and usually Vida locked herself in her room because they liked to get nasty on their video call. And not like, full on nasty, but they said a lot of shit that she would rather not hear.

And one time, she saw Kiara flashing Jojo, which just made her laugh. Vida loved them, they were cute and they made it work with each other. You didn't find many couples like them nowadays anymore.

"No letter yet?" Kiara asked Vida, who shook her head in response. "Babe, Vida's still waiting on the murderer's letter!"

Kiara had been referring to Fezco as a murderer after she read his charges, an accessory to murder charge on his record.

"Oh my god, shut up, he's not a murderer," Vida rolled her eyes before laughing.

"You ain't getting a letter back Vida, he taking way too long," Jojo kissed his teeth.

"Don't discourage her, took me forever to convince her to even send one," Kiara gave him a look.

"It's the truth though, if he wanted to talk to you, he would've sent one back already," Jojo reasoned and shrugged. "You got my letter four days after you sent yours."

"You're really killing my hope Jojo, that's why you're locked up," Vida rolled her eyes.

"And that's why you can't get a letter back," Jojo gave her a look. "Just look for a new guy."

"That's what I said yesterday, but she really likes this Mac Miller replica," Kiara stiffled a laugh before turning to Vida, who had grabbed her phone from her pocket to look through. "You wanna go get dinner with the neighbors?"

"Which neighbors?" Vida asked, softly scratching Kilo's back.

"Bryan and Andre," Kiara whispered. "They asked–"

"You going to dinner with guys?" Jojo asked from the screen, having heard her.

"Babe, it's not like that–"

"Why you whispering then?" Jojo squinted at her. "Don't play with me Kiara."

"I'm not! They're literally just friends, and they both have a crush on Vida," Kiara assured him. "They know I'm holding it down for you boo."

"Yo but when you get out, she'll be holding it up," Vida told Jojo and laughed before getting off the couch, making the couple laugh once understanding what she referenced.

"So are you down to go eat?" Kiara asked Vida.

"I guess. Maybe I can trick Bryan into smoking me out," Vida sighed as she put Kilo down and began walking towards her room.

Kiara just laughed at that before going back to talking to Jojo until their time ran out.

Bryan and Andre lived in the apartment across from Vida and Kiara's. Their apartment building was nearby UCLA, where Kiara went to school, so the building was full of college students, meaning that a lot of the tenants were around the same age and were pretty good friends with each other.

Bryan and Vida went out together a few times, but the four of them went out mostly all together. Vida preferred it that way because she wasn't really into Bryan. Even though they may or may not have hooked up a few times.

He was nice and all but he had a kid, and Vida hated the idea of being with someone who's tied to someone else for the rest of their life.

Speaking of the devil, Vida's phone buzzed as she grabbed her favorite lip liner and lipstick to touch up her lips, reaching for her phone off her lap to read Bryan's name off her phone.

She opened her phone and called him instead, not wanting to busy herself texting him.

"Sup?" Bryan answered on the first ring, Vida could hear him exhaling deeply as he blew the smoke from his blunt through his lips.

"Wowww you're smoking without me?" She asked him as she lined her lips, staring at herself in her mirror.

Bryan tsked, "You gonna get that nasty ass lip gloss all over the blunt like always."

Vida rolled her eyes, "Better than you and your crusty lips."

"Yeah whatever. You and Kiara coming to dinner?"

"Yeah I think so, after Jojo's done yelling at her for going to dinner with some losers," Vida replied.

"You tryna come back to mine after? Watch a movie or something," Bryan offered.

Vida rolled her eyes at his suggestion–watch a movie or something. He was definitely gonna try something and in all honestly, Vida wasn't tryna do all that. She'd have more fun with her rose.

"I don't know, maybe," She mumbled, holding back a laugh as she watched Kilo trying to hop on her bed but fall.

Corgis had super short legs and while they were quite literally the cutest in the world in Vida's eyes, it would always be funny when he and his short lil legs couldn't jump onto something.

"What's funny?" Bryan asked with a small laugh.

"Kilo tried jumping on my bed but he's too tiny," Vida explained.

"Oh. Him."

"Don't tell me you're still mad he bit you. You were literally asking for it, nobody told you to try taking his cheeseburger," Vida rolled her eyes. "Anyways I'll see you later. Smoke me out?"

"Maybe," Bryan replied. "What do I get in return?"

"My presence?"

Bryan laughed, "Iono if that's enough. Don't take too long getting ready, me and Andre already heading out."

"K bye," Vida hung up as she put on some lipgloss, then got up and went over to her bed, where Kilo was still trying to hop on. "Kilo baby, ima go eat and bring you back some food. Don't make a mess."

She picked him up and helped him onto her bed, allowing him to get comfortable in one of the blankets.

Vida grabbed the remote for the TV mounted onto her wall, turning it on and going onto Nickelodeon to put on Spongebob for Kilo to watch while she was gone.

After giving his head a quick kiss and grabbing her purse and phone, she exited her room to wait for Kiara to get off the video call with Jojo.

"Pop a titty for me real quick."

"I gotta go, next time!" Kiara promised as the call ended due to the time running out.

"Are you like, allowed to send him nudes?" Vida wondered with a laugh, watching Kiara close her laptop and get up.

"No, they look over everything you send before they give it to the prisoners. But I've taped some nudes to the back of regular pictures for him and they haven't noticed," Kiara laughed as she fixed her hair before motioning for Vida to walk towards the door.

"We lowkey should just stay in and order like, a pizza," Vida suggested as she opened the door to the apartment.

"Girl shut up, Andre's paying and we're not passing up free food," Kiara whispered as she walked out behind her friend.

Bryan and Andre exited their own apartment upon hearing the door across from the open and joined the two girls, walking down the hall.

Kiara and Andre talked about Jojo while Vida listened to Bryan tell her about this new show he's been watching, all walking down to the parking lot to get into Bryan's car.

The four became friends after Bryan asked Vida out on a date for the first time, where Vida made Kiara come with her so Bryan made Andre come with him.

Kiara was commited to Jojo so she made it clear to Andre that although their friends might get together, they would never, and Andre respected that, which is why it all worked out.

"Where are we eating, cause I'm hungry as fuck and I need a vision," Vida tapped Bryan's shoulder from the backseat as he drove, looking between him and Andre, who say shotgun.

"Buffalo Wild Wings."

"Wingstop is better but okay," Vida shrugged, leaning on Kiara's shoulder and mumbling the lyrics to the Cypress Hill song Bryan played in his car.

"By the way, this was in our mailbox," Bryan remembered as he pulled an envelope out of the pocket of his hoodie, holding it out for Vida. "Your dad back in prison?"

"...no, why?" Vida asked as she took the envelope, tapping her phone screen to use as light to read her name and address off the envelope in some sorta messy but sorta neat handwriting off the envelope.

"It's from the Twin Towers," Bryan told her just as she read the senders name and address.

Fezco O'Neill
Twin Towers Correctional Facility
450 Bauchet St.
Los Angeles, CA 90012

Vida smiled upon reading his name, the one thing she's been waiting for for two weeks. She sat up in her seat as she looked at the back, giggling to herself.

"Oh shit, finally!" Kiara smiled as she read Fezco's name off the envelope, taking it from Vida, who snatched it back.

"Hold on bitch, let me have my moment," Vida told her.

"What is that?" Bryan asked.

"Vida finally wrote to a prisoner!" Kiara announced with a smile. "She wants to be like me and Jojo so bad."

"Oh you wanna fall in love wit a criminal?" Bryan let out an unamused laugh.

"Is that a problem?" Vida snapped at him as she dug her nail into the side of the envelope to open it.

Do I wanna fall in love with a criminal?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.8K 924 22
๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐ฑ ๐Ÿ๐ž๐ฆ!๐จ๐œ. ๐€๐ฅ๐ž๐ฑ๐ข๐ฌ ๐š๐ง๐ ๐€๐ฌ๐ก๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฒ ๐๐ž๐š๐ฅ ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐š๐ฅ๐ฌ ๐ข๐ง ๐ญ๐ซ๐ข๐›๐ฎ๐ฅ๐š๐ญ๐ข๐จ๐ง๐ฌ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐Ÿ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐ข...
152K 1.4K 39
a story about you and ashtray ~โ€ข~ this is a common y/n story but with ashtray, you guys both hate each other but then a spa...
104K 2.4K 11
๐ŸŽ  - " ๐ˆ ๐–๐ˆ๐’๐‡ ๐ˆ ๐‚๐Ž๐”๐‹๐ƒ ๐ฅ๐ข๐ฏ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ข๐ญ๐ก๐จ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ - ๐›๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฒ๐จ๐ฎ'๐ซ๐ž ๐š ๐ฉ๐š๐ซ๐ญ ๐จ๐Ÿ ๐ฆ๐ž. " ๐Ÿ’‰ [ EUPHORIA S2 ] - ashtray x fem!oc...
11.7K 92 20
-DISCONTINUED- In which Hayden Eloise Howard meets Ashtray. She has no idea the impact he will have on her life, drugs, alcohol, crime, more crime, a...