Izuku The Phoenix Hero

By NezutheRatGod

Izuku was a average 4 year old boy always dreaming of becoming a great hero like his grandma was and older br... More

Chapter 1 The Birth Of The Phoenix
Chapter 2. The First Flame.
Chapter 3. 7 Years Later.
Chapter 4. A New Friend
Chapter 5. Arranged marriages?
Chapter 6. UA Entrance Exam
Chapter 7. First Day At UA
Chapter 8. Battle Training
Chapter 9. Eri
Christmas Special
Chapter 10. USJ Part 1
Chapter 11. USJ Part 2 And Rage Of The Phoenix
Chapter 12. Recovery
Chapter 13. Healing Scars And Training For OFA
Chapter 14. The Date
Chapter 15. Sports Festival Part 1
Chapter 16. Sports Festival Part 2
Chapter 17. Sports Festival Part 3
Chapter 18. Sports Festival Part 4
Chapter 19. Semi Finals And Finals
Chapter 20. The Dance Party
Chapter 21. Hero Internship
Chapter 22. The Truth About The Phoenix's
Chapter 23. Battle For Hosu And Quirk Awakening
Chapter 24. Meeting And I'll Help Her
Chapter 25. A Vampire's Love And Dorms
Chapter 26. A New Student And The Beach
Chapter 28. Preparation For Tests
Chapter 29. The Phoenix Vs Hell Flames
Chapter 30. Izuku And Katsuki Vs All Might
Chapter 31. Trip To I Island
Chapter 32. I Island
Chapter 33. Summer Training Camp
Chapter 34. Goodbye And Darkness
Chapter 35. Preparing For The Raid
Chapter 37. Battle For Kamino Ward
Chapter 38. New Pains

Chapter 27. Return To School And Test

5.2K 135 136
By NezutheRatGod

School started again tomorrow and everyone was enjoying the last day before they have to go back to school.

Ochako and Himiko we're playing with Eri while Izuku was in the support department since Mei said she needed him for something important. And by important she meant getting her insides rearranged by Izuku.

She ended up collapsing on her workbench with a fucked stupid expression and cum was leaking out of her and she had a bit of drool coming out of her mouth.

Izuku was breathing slightly heavy since they've been at it for two hours and for Mei it was her sixth round.

"Ok Mei.. you satisfied?" Said Izuku.

A grin formed on her face as she wiggled her bright red butt at him "no~" she purred "I told you I want you to break me~".

"Well in that case" he said as he flipped her over so she was laying on her back, he then pinned her arms "I'll be just as rough as I was with Himiko".

Mei's face got even redder as she started to breath harder along with shuttering in pleasure, from what Himiko told her she won't be able to walk straight for a while.

___

Back at 1A Shoka was in the kitchen along with Momo, they both decided to work together to make Izuku lunch since he skipped it.

Black smoke was exiting the kitchen as they tried to cook and it only got worse when the cooking pot was releasing a purple Haze and when a fly flew by it; it died and fell to the ground before it burned to ash.

The class was looking extremely concerned watching this "at least no one else is as bad as both of them at cooking... But God help Izuku/Shimura when he has to eat that or if he meets someone worse".

___

*Achoo* "damnit who's talking about me" said Rumi as she looked at a cook book "mom said easiest way to a man's heart is through his stomach" she muttered.

Rumi then looked at the burned water in silent rage "ugh... Where's mom or Ryuko when you need them, they are amazing cooks!".

She tried to make eggs and instead she had to grab her fire extinguisher to put out the massive fire.

"FUCK THIS I'M JUST EATING CARROTS AND GETTING FAST FOOD!" She then stomped off leaving the mess for later.

In the frying pan black sludge that used to be eggs came alive and slowly crawled out of the pan and crawled away heading to the window to escape.
___

"What the hell is that.." said Katsuki looking at the dish".

"It's the lunch me and Momo made for Izuku" said Shoka showing the blackish purple stew that radiated death and even had a haze coming from it that looked like mini skulls.

Everyone reeled back from looking at that, they were pretty sure not even Izuku's natural healing ability would be able to counter that.

"That would fucking kill him" said Katsuki.

"Uncle Kacchan what does fucking mean?" Said Eri who entered the kitchen to get some apple juice.

Katsuki's eyes went wide as his skin got paler than snow and he started to sweat. Himiko and Ochako we're staring at him with looks that could burn a soul, he was terrified of them but the person he was most scared of was Izuku.

He then felt as if a cold hand gripped his spine and snapped it in half.

"I'm so dead...".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Welcome back every- Bakugo what happened to you?" Said Aizawa looking at Katsuki.

Katsuki was covered in bandages and had a IV bag hooked up as well, he was also in a wheelchair.

"Mmm mmmmmm mm".

"I see... Anyways today we're gonna be testing you to see how strong you all became after your internships with the heroes you chose" said Aizawa.

"Did he seriously just gloss over the fact that Bakugo/Katsuki is basically in a full body cast" thought the class.

Albedo just smiled upon seeing how the class acts, it's clear to her that they are close but they all have their own little groups and love to mess with each other.

"Now until All Might gets here you can talk or whatever, just don't interrupt my nap" said Aizawa as he entered his caterpillar form and spunk under the desk like one.

"Hey Baku-bro are you down for playing smash bros again later in my room? Cause this time I'm gonna be the one destroying you" said Kirishima with determination.

Katsuki just narrowed his eyes telling him that he was gonna beat him again at smash bros, he's the top dog and no one will take that title from him.

"Hey Izuku what type of training do you think we'll be doing? Said Ochako looking over at him.

Izuku looked up from helping Eri with a game on his phone and answered her "I'm not sure.. whatever it is will most likely be to test how strong we are and to see if we learned anything useful".

"Hmm I guess that does make sense, it'll probably be a mixture of a physical and mental test to see how are react" said Momo.

"I agree and ifithinkaboutiticanhonestlyseeAllMightgivingus-" Izuku then broke out into a mutter Strom.

"Don't worry papa I believe in you, I meanyourquirkissupercoolandawesomeand-" Eri herself broke into her own mutter storm much like Izuku's.

The class remembered a couple days ago which was right after when they went to the beach that they got the blood tests from both Izuku and Eri to see if they are related.

Recovery Girl simply said they are better off not knowing before she burned the tests under Nezu's orders.

"They are becoming way to similar.." everyone thought watching as the father daughter duo continued muttering before it went into quirks and they pulled out notebooks and began writing in them.

They write the same and even do the same poses or postures when they do get into mutter storms, Eri even started to have size of a appetite that Izuku has, it was both adorable and scary.

After a couple moments they were both broken out of their mutter storm when the door opened and All Might walked in.

"Haha it's good to see class 1A after so long, I hope you all had a good work stu... How long have they been like this?" Said All Might.

The class looked back at Izuku and Eri as they were now drawing in their notebooks about ways they could improve other people's quirks.

"For a couple minutes" said Shoka.

"I see.. anyways" he then pressed the button on his remote and the wall opened up showing the classes suits that are stored in suitcases "grab your costumes and meet at the training ground".

___

"Wow Albedo I really like your costume, it's so pretty and dark" said Mina looking at it.

Albedos costume looked like all black medieval armor and she also had a large axe to go with it.

"Why thank you, I chose this armor giving my fascination in medieval Europe and also because it acts like a second layer of defence for me" she said with a warm smile.

"It's really cool, plus it makes your eyes stand out more" Mina said.

Albedo let a tiny blush form on her face as she smiled more.

"So Toshi what are we gonna do?" Said Izuku walking into the room with Eri on his shoulders as she played with his hair.

"Well we will be doing a rescue mission except a couple things will be different. Your jobs will be to go through the city as fast as you can to save me, the helpless civilian, you'll also be dealing with robots that will try and stop and hinder you on your way to your goal" said All Might.

"Awesome, so who's gonna go first?" Said Kirishima with stars in his eyes because of how manly this can be.

All Might smiled "I have already decided, you will all be going in groups of five and you will be competing against each other to win.

The first runner will be Sero, Ashido, Izuku, Albedo, and finally Tokoyami".

___

The five students are standing at the starting line stretching and getting ready for the race, Izuku leaned down stretching his legs and showing that even though he was muscular he's still very flexible since he almost did a full splits.

After a couple more minutes they were told the race was about to start.

"Ready?... AND GO!!".

They all shot off with Izuku and Albedo taking the lead giving both of them can fly. Izuku himself shot off using OFA to get a headstart before he activated his wings and started to fly as fast as he could, surprisingly Albedo was keeping up with him.

"Your faster than I thought" said Izuku looking at her as he dodged a missile from a 3 pointer before he did a quick Delaware Smash at it and then jumped off off a steel pipe and continued racing to the finish line.

"My mom was a good teacher" she said as she then swung her axe destroying a 2 pointer and continued to chase after him trying to catch up.

Izuku had a small smirk before he gave her a little wave and flames appeared on his feet, he immediately started rocketing towards the finish line leaving Albedo in the dust.

"Oh that's so unfair" she said as a middle hit her and she didn't even flinch and just kept flying after Izuku.

In the distance Izuku saw All Might and he put more power into his feet and wings which allowed him to get to him faster and he landed on the pressure pad 'saving' All Might.

"Hahaha good job young Shimura, thanks to you I'm safe now from those evil villains" he said with his trademark smile.

"Ah why yes... Those evil robots that shoot rubber bullets and missiles that simply explode with smoke, you were definitely in lots of danger" said Izuku dryly.

"Ha!".

Xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

After the test and classes, they all went back to the dorms and started working on homework or just hung out with each other.

While they did that in Nezu's office the staff were having a very important meeting.

"They are all doing very splendid, each one of them keeps pushing themselves harder and harder to get stronger" said Nezu before he took a sip of tea.

"I agree, they all encourage each other to train even harder and soon they will all be very splendid heroes" said Hound Dog while scratching his chin.

"Indeed and because of that we need to change the mid term tests before summer break, plus I contacted the wild pussy cats and they continue to keep changing locations to leave as little trace of where the class will be training during the summer.

But back to what I was saying, we need to up the challenge especially with Shimura, Bakugo and Todoroki, these three are the corner stones of the entire class and help hold up most of the weight while the rest catch up" said Nezu.

"So what were you thinking of sir?" Said Midnight before she lightly smacked All Might who was on his seventh cookie "and stop eating so many".

"Sorry" he mumbled under his breath.

"Well since Shimura Is basically a one man army I have a great idea on how to push him to his absolute limits, plus it will also help save someone" said Nezu getting a couple of confused looks from his staff.

"What do you mean save someone?" Asked Vlad King curiously.

"Let's put it this way, it's someone who's been going through hell for over twenty years and if I can get the person keeping her trapped to agree then we have her be free" said Nezu.

The staff looked at each other before they looked into Nezu's soulless black eyes, they quickly stopped looking into his eyes. The old school therapist ended up in a mental asylum after doing it for a minute.

"Will you tell us who he'll be saving?" Said Aizawa.

"Ha where'd the fun be in that" Nezu said with a grin.

"He enjoys messing with people way to much.." the staff thought.

"Well If you need me I need to go talk to her so all of you go do whatever it is you do" said Nezu before he sunk through the shadows and disappeared.

The staff watched this and Aizawa pulled out a flask of 80 proof whiskey and downed the entire thing "there isn't enough alcohol in the world to make the things Nezu does seem normal".

"I agree" they all said.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

161K 2.2K 16
Izuku Yagi lived a happy life with his parents his Step-father Toshinori Yagi aka All Might, his half-sister Izumi Yagi and his mother Inko Yagi. Whe...
8.7K 258 7
Izuku Midoriya a young teenage boy in the world of superpowers where the strong ruled the weak. Ever since when he was young when he first got diagno...
72.8K 1.3K 19
This is a story of Izuku Midoriya who develops a quirk at the age of 14 the power to transform into a machine he'll need to figure this out with th...
2.7K 92 5
The night is cold as the quirkless Izuku Yagi wanders in an effort to find safe lodgings. Why? Because he ran away after being suicide baited, denied...