guidance room | liu yangyang...

By universaja

an encounter at the guidance room, a place y/n ever expected she will enter atleast once in her life as a stu... More

intro.
one | 1
two | 2
three | 3
four | 4
five | 5
six | 6
eight | 8
nine | 9
ten | 10
eleven | 11
twelve | 12
thirteen | 13
fourteen | 14
fifteen | 15
sixteen | 16
seventeen | 17
eighteen | 18
nineteen | 19
twenty | 20
twenty one | 21
twenty two | 22
twenty three | 23
twenty four | 24
twenty five | 25
twenty six | 26
twenty seven | 27
twenty eight | 28
twenty nine | 29
thirty | 30
thirty one | 31
thirty two | 32
thirty three | 33
thirty four | 34
thirty five | 35
thirty six | 36
thirty seven | 37
thirty eight | 38
thirty none | 39
fourty | 40
fourty one | 41
fourty two | 42
fourty three | 43
fourty four | 44
fourty five | 45
fourty six | 46
fourty seven | 47

seven | 7

133 7 5
By universaja

12:30 P.M.

Wow, you've slept in until lunchtime.

You stayed up until midnight with the girls. It was fine though, as Wonyoung who apparently planned the dinner called taxis for everyone to go home safely.

Arriving at your house last night, or maybe earlier at dawn, you were relieved that no one's still home. It's true that you're allowed to do what a normal teenager does. But you know they draw lines with staying up all night; with alcohol, especially.

Your whole body was aching, feeling a little lost. With the combination of different foods you ate yesterday and some sips of alcoholic drinks that eventually turn into some gallons, you feel a slight pang of hangover — social hangover perhaps.

"How are you?" You turned at the door, and your eyes almost popped up from being open seeing your mother standing. "Don't be so surprised. I'm here to call you out for lunch."

"Is she awake?" Upon hearing your father's voice, your eyes widen even more.

"M-M-Mom, I have to take a bath first," You stood up and did not even bat an eye to the disorganized blankets. "I'll fix the bed after I do my routine."

Your mother examined you for a moment, seeing you in such a rush. She then grinned and raised her eyebrow. "Did you drink with your friends last night?"

Yes you did. That's the exact reason why you're trying to take a bath to remove the smell.

"I mean.. I'm past minor age." You cleared your throat. "And it's Friday. We don't have any activities, we finished them all."

"Dear, no need to explain. Just go downstairs after, okay?" She was about to close the door but remember to remind one thing. "But your father is not so fond it yet though, with you having night out especially last night when no one's home here. So go ahead and pretend like you stay up for thesis. I mean.. I know you're home by 10 in the evening anyway."

You had to cover your mouth to prevent yourself from smiling, wondering what will happen if she found out you went home at 12 midnight.

You still cheered. As expected to a parent who's not that much of a boomer.

While taking a bath, numerous questions clouded in your mind. You pondered why is your father downstairs. What's with the sudden dinner? Why are they home in this early hour?

You got changed into comfortable clothes and finally went down. Numerous photos were sent in your groupchat, making your phone repeatedly notify itself.

"Hey, morning," You greeted first, putting your phone in vibrate mode.

A hotpot was served on the dining table. There were few other dishes around and you can't help but immediately crave it.

I literally just sleep after eating, why am I so hungry right after I wake up. You mentally shook your head.

"Sooo," You welcomed enthusiastically. "What do we have here-- Not the food list, the topic? Obviously, both of you have something to talk about me."

Your irritation from the last conversation disappeared quickly since you actually enjoyed those times when you were all alone.

They stayed silent for a moment, eating on their own plates. You started to recall the events you did and as far as you know, you did not do anything bad or stupid.

Except the fact that you got hit on Sports Education time tho.

Anyone who can hear your monologue will really see you as nerd.

You start eating, not being bothered by the silence. It does not seem heavy compared before. Or maybe, the post hunger is just making you focus on food first more than anything.

After having a few bites, your father finally started. "You see, Y/N, we're finally getting back on track. With the help of you mom, we managed to fix the stuffs in work."

"Wow, that's nice. Really." You applauded. "Atleast those nights being alone does not come to a waste."

"Don't say that it's really going well, hey," Your mom nudged the man beside her and looked at you. "There's still some uncertainty.. you know?"

Honestly, you don't care whatever's the state of their business.

But you had to nod, pretending it does.

"We have a party," Your father smiled, waiting for you to respond. And so, you hummed, anticipating for his next sentence. "You should come."

"What?" You were too busy slurping on the soup.

Your father watched you do your business with food first with a slight smile in his face, finding his own daughter adorable. "Yeah, I just said you should come to the party."

"Su-- WHAT?" You looked up, the corners of your lips slightly raised, "Wait. No!"

"This one, we can't disagree with you for not coming," You eyed your dad wiping the corners of his mouth and wearing a serious look. "I promised my Boss to be complete later, with you and your mother. They were already looking for your brother but of course, he won't be able to come. The least I can do is bring you and your mom."

Shit. But you don't really want to go..

You huffed a sigh, a very big one.

You have to make an alibi. There's no way you will show up there. Once everyone knew about your position as your father's child, the pressure you already have will be heavy.

You can't risk your freaking mental health.

"I'm sorry, I know you won't like it. You don't have to talk too much there, Y/N." Your father reassured, reaching out to ruffle your hair. Although the two of you gets a proper conversation compared to your mom, you can't help but keep on sulking right now. "I want you to prepare later, get your hair and make up fixed. The dress is already prepar--"

"I can't, I have to attend a shop opening," You mouthed.

Your grip on the utensils tightened. You know that you'd rather die out of curiousity than show up there. But with your current situation, you'd rather be surrounded by strangers than the people in your father's workplace.

The two of them reacted. Your mother wore a serious look while your father have a.. contradicting smile.

Atleast he was smiling, right?

"You did not tell me about it?" Your mom raised her brow.

"Let her live her life. I'm happy with that news, anyway." You want to throw a hug to your dad. This is one of the reason you actually like him more. He don't just disagree with stuff because he wants to, but you know he's rational enough to decide.

However, you chose to respect the glare you're currently receiving from your mom. She knows you just went out last night, plus you did not hint anything.

She had enough of you and spoke again, "You did not notify us like atleast a day before? This is not so you, Y/N."

A breath you did not know you were holding was released. You were afraid your mother would snitch with you going out yesterday.

"I just got the invitation yesterday. You guys were not home anyway.." You shrugged and nodded.

Well you were spitting straight facts.

"Tell us about it, first." Your father became serious.

"My close friends will be there. The class officers will be there," You can't drop a name because if you do, they will surely ask for a photo of that person. "Ten! You know him right? He will pick me up later."

"Your senior?" Your mother raised her brow and you nodded eagerly. You know she knows her since in the past years, you always have the same club organizations with him. "Yeah, but other than him, are you sure any other close friends and class officers, as you mentioned, are present?"

"Yup! Don't worry. I'll be fine." As long as you look calm, they won't notice anything.

Honestly, Ten is the only person you're close with there, and perhaps Renjun whom you just have a small conversation days ago. You see him in school all the time but never really greeted each other.

Now, you're gonna have to cling with Ten all through the night — just so you would not attend the business stuff with your parents.

"Then that's settled." Your father smiled once again, creating a positive aura once he was sure you'll be okay. "Now, eat up."

Right after your father declared it, you felt your phone vibrating. The small heated moment made your skin go numb that you forgot the multiple notifications from your phone buried at the pocket of your shorts.

You fished it out and started texting someone; Ten Lee. You notified him you'll officially come with a heavy heart and asked him about the dress code.

Now, everything's settled.

Oh, you swear to run out of that shop once you saw who the owner is. Atleast you know the path to your home now.

..that is if Ten will let you.

-----

You decided to go with a black dress that fits perfectly on your waistline. It stops just above your knee and has spaghetti stripes at the back. You paired it with a gold necklace that mesmerizingly aligned with your collarbone. You then wore about three different rings and curled your hair for a volume. You applied a light makeup, making sure to not overdo it, but still wearing it and complimenting yourself for looking like a human after all.

You were quite excited with what is happening. From the mysteries to the time you spent fixing yourself. It felt so magical and made your head clear for the meantime about worry. You admit that.

When you went downstairs, both your parents were also wearing a high class suits and dress.

"Wow! You look nice, gorgeous!" Your father exclaimed.

"You guys look great too." You winked at your mother who seemed flustered with the sudden compliment. "Looking so young, yap."

"Do you have a purse?" The sudden question from your father made you subconsciously raise the grey sling bag with tiny lace you are wearing. "Oh, so you don't have one?"

"I mean, I do? But I chose to wear this one--" Your jaw dropped when he suddenly pulled his hands infront, unravelling the bag he has been hiding behind his back. Your eyes grew wide upon seeing the item.

A white purse, just your type.

You quickly went to hug your father before receiving, him grinning in the process. "Thanks, dad."

Although it's something you can buy, you just appreciate him like that. You know he rarely spends time with you so every gift he have for you, material or not, has a very big impact.

And hugging him before receiving is your way of showing how much you appreciate it.

You quickly changed your grey sling bag to you new white purse.

While waiting for Ten and watching your parents talk about something, you can't help but wish they would leave earlier than you. Maybe then, you can just cancel your plan with Ten.

Beep! Beep! Beep!

"I think Ten's already here," Your father cleared his throat.

After all with the manifestation you did, universe said no.

You stood up and properly said bid farewell to your parents. They came out for a moment to meet Ten. He looked just as dashing as you expected him to be. His hair quite grown a little longer so he had to tie some of the long strands, which made him look absolutely gorgeous.

"Make sure to drive my child home," Your mother strictly said with a kind smile drawn in her face. "Can I have your number?"

"Oh sure. By the way, Y/N, you can ride at the back seat," Ten advised and smiled reassuringly.

That made you confused for a moment since it would be awkward if a friend drives you and you are seating at be back — it will look like they are the driver. But soon you realized that Renjun must have been in the car already, sitting at the passenger seat.

You entered the car while Ten talks with your parents. A voice speaking as soon as you entered almost made you back out.

"Hi! You look dazzling tonight!" Renjun complimented.

"Thanks.." You almost became speechless seeing him in his prince-like suit. "You look great."

"Oh, that's the compliment I've been waiting, especially coming from you." He chuckled, his honey voice echoing in the car.

Ten finally enters the driver seat and looked at the two of you. "Nice dress, Y/N. Let's go now, shall we?"

The car ride was surprisingly not awkward at all. You liked sitting behind while the two guys jammed to the songs playing in the car. During those ride, you managed to build some light conversation with Renjun. After all, you can make conversations easily.

After some turns, Ten managed to drive safely until the destination. Renjun opened the door for you and you can't help but feel your cheeks heat up.

An insanely attractive man being well mannered, oh, who would not.

"You guys look good," Ten complimented and that alone made you glare at him. He chuckled seeing your enraged figure. "Damn, chill! I meant, individually."

"Oh, but we kinda do look good together," Renjun smirked seeing you divert your flared gaze at him. "I mean, we are attractive. Individually."

"If you say that," You eased up and remember to calm yourself when facing Renjun. He's not that annoying anyway.

"Let's go." Ten called out, standing on your other side and presenting a smile that shoot hearts to everyone.

The loud sound was booming even from the outside. There was some sort of black carpet from the entrance to the coffee shop. The lights are still dimmed, and you expected that. As far as you know, it will only open once the owner finally started the grand opening.

Your eyes quickly wandered to different sort of strangers around. To be honest, the amount of people was not that overwhelming. You've seen more than those who are invited today. The thing is, you don't know their faces at all.

Now, who the fuck is the owner to have people invited who you're not familiar with?

You tugged into Ten's shirt and he looked at you immediately, "Why? Is there a problem?"

"Where's the owner? Isn't he the one who should welcome us?" You mumbled while following Renjun who got a seat from the front. "Also, are we really going to sit here?"

"He's late," Ten answered your first question, pulling the seat for you to sit upon. "He's so dumb. Literally being late in his grand opening."

"And we'll be here for him to see us immediately," Renjun smiled. "Isn't that a benefit? You can already see who it is."

If it wasn't for your curiousity, you won't attend this kind of joke; and if it isn't with the sudden invitation with your parents.

"Are your other friends coming now? He texted me he's almost here," Your ears perked up hearing Ten. The more people they know, the higher possibility you know them as well. Renjun just simply nodded while Ten yawned. "Yeri texted me, she said they are at the back."

The two guys on your sides exchange conversations and you can't help but feel more agitated. The names being dropped are people you absolutely have no clue about.

You stood up and excused yourself, Renjun being quick to look at you worriedy. "Where are you going?"

"Bathroom," You shortly replied with a hint of nervousness.

"Sure.. be back, okay? It'll start in a few minutes." Renjun easily let you go although he wanted to keep on checking.

You obviously don't look too good, and he wants to ease that.

He turned to Ten with a slight scowl. "Really? His plan is dumb. It's too uncomfortable for Y/N."

"She can handle that, I'm sure of it." Ten stretched his fingers. "She used to present to tons of crowds, she can handle tonight."

Here you are, standing blankly at the cubicle with heart thumping loudly. People have that basic human instinct feeling when something is linked to them, and you're experiencing one of those.

After calming yourself for two minutes, you decided to go out and face your reflection, repeatedly reassuring yourself silently.

The music booming outside slowly silenced and your heart thumpered in a quicker pace. You can hear a microphone being opened, and soon, a voice spoke within it.

"Good evening, my ladies and gentlemen!"

"Wait.." You licked your lips turning dry and raised a brow. "That sounds so familiar--"

"I'm sorry, did I make you all wait? I was late, as you can see." The more the person speaks, the more lump forms in your throat.

You grabbed your purse resting on the corner and hurriedly go out. Bunch of tall people was infront of you, blocking your view from the stage.

Good thing, Ten was waiting outside. There was a slight surprise yelp from the two of you before he cracked into a smile.

"It's starting, we should go." He uttered, reasurringly patting your head.

You did not even respond and just cling your arms to his'. The amount of people ahead made it difficult to see who was infront.

"I really want to thank everyone who made it today, I really appreciate it," Your eyes hurriedly looked up while catching up with Ten's pace.

Slowly, getting closer to the stage and your designated seat, the spotlight made its way to illuminate the person speaking infront.

"Thank you for everyone who attended," And just as he ended his speech, his eyes met yours. "A splendid evening."

"Yangyang," You whispered.

You unknowingly arrived in your seat, still in shock that you can't bring yourself to sit.

He was dressed in an exquisite deep blue suit, his hair parted adding up to the prominence of his facial features. His eyes shone brighter as the spotlight directed at him, and it did not help that he was staring right into you.

He quickly dropped the mic and hurried going down. Renjun clapping loudly brought you back to reality.

Ten laughed on your reaction before patting your shoulders, "Are you okay? Have a seat--"

"Heyyyy! Thanks for being earlier than me!"

Here he goes.

You can't explain the accumulating emotions within you. After he greeted Ten and giving Renjun a small friendly hug, he finally locked his eyes on yours.

"You look great tonight," He smiled sideways, one corner of his lips rising. "Really, I mean it."

"You.." You poked your tounge in your cheeks, an indescribable feeling warming your whole existence.

He smiled cutely, "Surprise! I told you, I doubt it when you said you'd not support me to anything you want."

You clicked your tounge, your hand starting to shake from emotions you can't explain or label at all.

"But this is different! You did no--"

"Anyway, before you start rambling," He bent down, leaning too close which made you back away almost immediately. You bit your lip, gulped thickly in a repetitive manner, turning deaf with the teasing noises Ten was making behind. "You're so goddamn beautiful."

Something with his voice and words made your knees weak, not being able to take off your eyes through his piercing gaze. His eyes were sharp, not as bright and as welcoming as it usually is. The distance between the two of you did not help, just a few inches and your nose will bump with each other.

His godly features made you conscious of yourself — especially when you can see your reflections right in his iris.

Thankfully.. Renjun was there.

"So.. were you guys always this close?" Renjun blurted, which made Yangyang look at him. This short freedom was enough for you to calm down and turn to Ten immediately, almost like a cry for help.

"You told me you'd be with me tonight," You hissed at him.

"I didn't know you guys were a thing.." Ten replied, still with a goofy grin that makes you want to throw out things right then.

Now, you should've just be a kind child and stayed with your parents.

__________

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

192K 7.9K 57
π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in π——π—˜π—–π—”π——π—˜π—¦ OR π—œπ—‘ π—ͺπ—›π—œπ—–π—› noura denoire and charle...
312K 18K 70
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...
2.1M 112K 63
↳ ❝ [ INSANITY ] ❞ ━ yandere alastor x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, (y/n) dies and for some strange reason, reincarnates as a ...
416K 14.6K 90
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...