Sex, Love and Hate (bxb)

Av ThePublisher123

⚠️18+ THIS IS A MATURE BOOK⚠️ This book contains a lot of gay sex! Read at your own discretion. ... Mer

Prologue🔥
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3🔥
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6🔥
Chapter 7
Chapter 8🔥
Chapter 9🔥
Chapter 10
Chapter 12
Chapter 13

Chapter 11🔥

1.7K 46 9
Av ThePublisher123

ALEXIE'S POV

I stare up at the ceiling and trace the intricate designs with my eyes. I look around the room and appreciate whoever designed it. Spacious, modern, expensive-looking, what more could you want? Unfortunately, despite my desperate attempts of focusing on the interior designing, Grayson sneaks back into my brain. I can't say I'm still as mad at him as I was when I first found out but I'm still pisses he didn't tell me something that clearly concerned me. Whatever, I'm here when he's ready for a big apology and admitting that he should have told me everything that was happening from the start.

As if on cue, the bedroom door swings open and standing there is none other than Grayson himself. The full 6'4, Greek-God-like muscled Grayson. It's slightly weird that he's ready to apologise at 11pm but I'll take it. He unexpectedly storms over to the bed with loud footsteps and I look at him confused. I have a feeling this isn't going to be a great apology.

"Enough of this silent treatment bullshit," Grayson says angrily and... lustfully?

He confidently climbs onto the bed and places one of his hands on my chest, keeping me in place.

"Let me know if you can still be mad at me after I fuck you so hard that you won't be able to count how many times you've orgasmed," he whispers.

"What?" I breathe.

He grabs my pyjama top and rips it open, buttons popping all the way down the middle and rolling onto the floor.

"What are you doing?" I ask in shock.

"Whatever the fuck I want, to what I own," he growls.

He continues to rip as he pulls my shorts and boxers straight down my legs. Grayson being this angry makes me incredibly hard. A part of me knows we should probably stop and actually talk about our fight. But the other 99% of me wants to try to make Grayson even angrier to see what will happen. I lean up on my elbows so our lips are almost touching.

"So what are you going to do, big guy?" I tease.

"You're treading on thin ice," he warns.

"I want to fall in," I whisper very slowly with blatantly obvious seduction.

"Now you've done it, pretty boy."

He quickly flips my naked body over so I'm on all fours. He doesn't touch me for a while before I feel silk covering my eyes. He ties it around the back of my head before pushing my shoulders down so only my ass is in the air.

"I'm going to give you three words ok? Green, yellow, and red. Green means go, yellow means slow down, and red means stop. If you say red, I'll stop everything I'm doing and we won't continue. Use them if you need baby, promise?" Grayson tells me seriously but with a hint of gentleness.

"O-ok, I promise," I stutter, my confidence wavering slightly.

Grayson slowly traces his finger up and down the crevice between my cheeks, sending a shock wave throughout my body.

"Every inch of your perfect body belongs to me, understand?" he asks.

"Mmm hmm," I mumble absent minded, my focus trained on the little sparks I feel following Grayson's fingers.

Suddenly a hard slap lands on my ass. I yelp and try to pull my ass forward but Grayson makes sure I stay in place.

"Y-yes! I understand! Oh my god!" I moan.

I've never been spanked before but wholly shit did it feel fucking fantastic. I can still feel the hot sting.

"Sir," he says.

"What?"

"You heard me. Now say it baby boy."

"I understand, sir," I obey.

"Good boy. Now apologise for treating me with disrespect when you ignored me."

"Ha! Never," I defy.

He leans over me, his tight, hard torso resting against my arched back. "I'll get it out of you one way or another."

He suddenly sits up again and it doesn't take long before I can feel a cold liquid being poured over my ass. Something hard then lines up with my entrance but I know it's not Grayson's cock because he's fully clothed. He starts pushing it inside me and I can feel everything. Losing one of my senses only enhances the others. The object's tip enters me with a wet pop and I can feel it slowly stretching me.

"G-Grayson? What is that?" I moan.

"A dildo," he says before roughly shoving the rest of it inside me.

"AHHHHH. Oh my god that hurt," I moan in pleasure.

"I'm giving you one more chance to apologise," he offers.

"Fuck. No."

He presses something and suddenly the dildo starts vibrating violently while he's pushing it in and out of me fast. Then another hard hit lands on my ass.

"Count them princess," Grayson says, patronizing me.

"Don't call me 'princess', asshole," I say through desperate moans.

"Someone's feeling feisty."

He brings down his hand again, this time harder.

"I won't be asking again. Count them and apologise princess," he says calmly.

I don't. I decide to push this as far as I can. He hits again and again, each time harder than the last. He hits the same spot each time and I know there is going to be a prominent bruise there tomorrow. He hits again and this time a tear escapes my eye.

"Ok! One! I-I'm sorry," I yell.

Grayson chuckles. "Good boy. Keep counting."

The next one is slightly less hard but still successfully leaves a stinging feeling.

"Two."

He rubs where he hit and it makes it feel slightly better but then he spanks me again.

"Three."

He increases the vibration of the dildo and my whole body tenses. Between the dildo and the spanking, I don't know how much longer I can take it. I make it to seven spanks before my ass begins to hurt too much, and the over-stimulation starts to get to me.

"Y-yellow," I gasp.

Grayson automatically stops.

"Are you ok baby?" he asks.

"Y-yes, but no more spanking, please?" I ask, suddenly shy.

"Of course. Good boy for using your words." He leans down until he's able to whisper into my ear. "Now I'm going to fuck you senseless, beautiful."

I hear him unzipping his pants and pull out the dildo, finally allowing me a break from the constant attacking of my hole. Not that that lasts long. I'm quickly flipped onto my back, facing Grayson, and the blindfold is pulled off.

"I want to try something new with you. Are you ok with that?" Grayson asks, holding up red rope.

I look at the rope and swallow nervously. I take a deep breath and re-gain my confidence.

"Only if you suck me off," I smirk mischievously.

"Deal. But on two condition."

I look at him suspiciously.

"You have to last five minutes without coming or next time I'm allowed to restrain you however I want and you have to wear whatever I tell you to," he challenges.

"Deal. And if I last the five minutes, I get to be top next time," I say confidently.

Grayson chuckles. "Not a chance."

He spreads my legs apart and kneels between them. His hands move to my ass and start squeezing. I can feel the bruises from before and allow the pain to intoxicate my entire body. He brings his mouth to my fully erect cock and I can feel his warm breath fan over it. I'm trying hard not to moan out loud in an attempt to make him think it doesn't affect me. His tongue leaves his mouth and slowly makes its way across the sensitive tip. He removes his right hand from my ass, the other still tenderly messaging it, to run his fingers up and down my length. His slow, calculated movements are driving me crazy.

"Ugh Grayson put it in!" I protest.

"You should be trying to slow this process down, sweetheart. You're not going to last five minutes if I go any faster," he says, feigning consideration.

I sit up to look him in the eyes. "Try me."

He smirks and grabs my balls as he quickly shoves me into the back of his throat. I fall back with a loud moan. He starts moving his tongue and sucking me hard. I bury my hand in his black hair and shove him further down. I bite my fist to stop myself from moaning so loud the neighbours file a complaint. His hand on my ass and the other holding my balls start to move in synch. The heat from his mouth and the speed and skill of his sucking brings me closer to my end. But I have to hold on, it definitely hasn't been five minutes. Grayson's right hand starts to move lower until it reaches my hole and enters me. He pushes his finger inside me with enough force that the whole bed is moving.

"Mmmm haaaa s-slow down, I-I can't last like this," I tell him.

He suddenly speeds up and I buck upwards, my legs shaking fiercely.

"N-No! Please! Grayson stop!" I beg.

He starts to bring his mouth off but stops at the tip. He gently presses his teeth against it while holding down my hips so I don't move.

"Grayson!" I moan.

He raises his head for a second.

"You can't beat me, love," he says is a raspy voice.

His head is quickly down again, encasing me with his hot, wet mouth. He sucks and massages and teases and it's all too much. My body starts to shake and I grab onto the bed sheets roughly with both my hands and start thrusting up.

"Ah! Ah! Ah!" With every thrust I get further lodged down Grayson's throat.

"Ok Grayson you win! G-get off I'm gonna-" I don't get to finish my sentence.

I cum into Grayson's mouth with a scream and Grayson swallows all of it.

"I told you, you can't beat me," Grayson states cockily.

"Whatever," I say, very much out of breath.

He leans over me and grabs my neck playfully.

"You want to taste yourself princess?" he asks lowly.

I don't get to answer before his lips are on mine, completely dominating every inch of my mouth. I'm too tired to even think about fighting for dominance. The fact that I can taste some of my own cum in Grayson's mouth is incredible.

Fortsett å les

You'll Also Like

764K 44.5K 36
Xavier has always been an unapologetically provocative man with minimal morals. As a secret agent working under an alias, seduction has always been h...
231K 6.6K 43
Grayson Daniels is trying to cope with the trauma he suffered as a child when Trent, the beautiful local bad boy fights his way into his life. Will G...
King's Guard Av kara

General Fiction

2.9M 116K 47
"Why are you staring at me like that?" "Like what?" "Like you want to tear off my clothes." "And what if I do?" ~~~ Kingsley didn't believe in love...
515K 31.6K 41
Being in love with a straight boy is a straight-up nightmare. Especially if it's been like that for years. But it's even worse when he's your best fr...