guidance room | liu yangyang...

By universaja

an encounter at the guidance room, a place y/n ever expected she will enter atleast once in her life as a stu... More

intro.
two | 2
three | 3
four | 4
five | 5
six | 6
seven | 7
eight | 8
nine | 9
ten | 10
eleven | 11
twelve | 12
thirteen | 13
fourteen | 14
fifteen | 15
sixteen | 16
seventeen | 17
eighteen | 18
nineteen | 19
twenty | 20
twenty one | 21
twenty two | 22
twenty three | 23
twenty four | 24
twenty five | 25
twenty six | 26
twenty seven | 27
twenty eight | 28
twenty nine | 29
thirty | 30
thirty one | 31
thirty two | 32
thirty three | 33
thirty four | 34
thirty five | 35
thirty six | 36
thirty seven | 37
thirty eight | 38
thirty none | 39
fourty | 40
fourty one | 41
fourty two | 42
fourty three | 43
fourty four | 44
fourty five | 45
fourty six | 46
fourty seven | 47

one | 1

361 14 6
By universaja

1 year ago.

"Jung Y/N! STOP SLEEPING!"

Louder than the alarm clock, really. That's your mother's voice.

"You're going to be late! Wake up!" She groaned from the outside. You're relieved you locked the door or her voice will be closer, louder, and a lot more annoying.

She could've just said 'wake up' instead of telling you to literally stop sleeping.

Yeah, that's her vocabulary. Saying stuff that annoys you most of the time.

You stood up and rushed to the bathroom, somehow realizing what she said. Yeah, you're going to be late for sure.

After a speedy bath, but still making sure you look presentable as ever, you finally go downstairs.

You're mother knows you so well for she did not cooked any breakfast, knowing you will skip it and rush for the bus that will bring you to your school.

"I'm leaving, mom!" You know you can't properly say goodbye since she is talking with your father through FaceTime. He is working as a businessman, often not going home, which makes the connection all virtual.

Finally, some background about your family.

It's not messy at all - your life. You have a complete family, your brother being in Japan as he plans to start his own family. You're the youngest between the two of you.

Everything is just smooth.. on the outside.

You know the nights of frustration when the bills weren't paid. Eavesdropping is not your habit at all. But you know, countless times, their relationship isn't as sturdy as it shows. Your family's financial state is included.

You hated your brother for leaving you all alone in this messy crap, just sending you money if you need it. However as you grow up, you start to align his reason and understood him.

He want to start his own life because your parents never admit being on a shaky ground, which causes more damage on the stability the family. If you're in his shoe, you will do the same.

Well.. you can't blame him too. There's quite a huge age gap between you and your brother. So, closure? There's just a little bit.

Now, he is your favourite. Even when you two rarely talk.

You were still fixing the notes in your bag when you felt an abrupt stop from the vehicle you were riding.

You're already in your school bus stop and since you were too busy trying to fix everything you left disorganized, not expecting you will snooze most of your alarms, you didn't even realized that.

Quickly, you rushed out of the bus and run as the sunlight hit your skin. The wind was chilly even though there are light everywhere. You didn't even gave a proper greeting to the guard, which pout a little.

You're really friendly to anyone, dodging any unnecesary beef. Despite that, you never made deep connections and attachments.

That leaves you with acquaintances than friends.

Still a fun life though, a balance of socializing and not.

"Fuck," You whispered as you pass on the first floor.

You did not cuss because your room is on the top floors, but because there are no students in the hallways. That means you're late and some teacher must be lecturing.

You hurriedly went to the 2nd floor, where your room is, praying all types of prayers just to make your professor late. After finding your room's designated number, you heaved a sigh of relief. The room was still somehow noisy. That implies there's no professor yet.

"Hey, everyone quiet down." Turns out you are wrong.

You bit your lip hearing the familiar voice of Mrs. Kim.

"Haha, everything sucks." You whispered before hurriedly sneaking to the door behind. You used every ounce of energy in you trying to open the door as little as possible so it won't be noticeable and from crawling just so she won't see a strand of your hair.

Good thing, your assigned seat was at the back. It is located at the window side, giving you the refreshing view of the field. In this moment, you really appreciate that you won't have to noticeably crawl on the isle.

These benefits still made your shoulders slumped when you see someone sitting on your spot.

A guy with a black hair, the cut making him look a sweet, innocent guy. His jaw was perfectly defined and the way he wears the uniform make him look like a good student, overall. His eyes shoot slight daggers with mischief within it.

Except the several accessories he have in his wrist though.. That is a violation in the school manual.

He smiled when he heard a light joke from beside, and those smile that shows his gummy teeth made you blink slowly.

He is mesmerizing.

You haven't seen this face befo-

Exactly. This dude isn't from the classroom, why is he here?

It seemed like you were staring too long that made him conscious of your presence hiding behind, to not get caught being late.

The mysterious guy slowly turned his neck at you, blinking in a slow manner. Your admiration shattered and your defense mechanism came upon, quickly masking it up with an irritable expression.

Even when you really find him cute.

"That's my seat.." You whispered, looking awkwardly at him. "A-Are you a transferee?"

"Oh shit, dude. Get out of the room, now." Mark Lee, your seatmate scolded in a quiet manner, as soon as he heard you.

"You know him?" You looked at Mark and blinked rapidly, squatting when the professor's voice slightly raised as she explain the introduction of the new lesson.

Mark scratched his nape and pretended as if he was reading the book, covering his face to look at you without getting caught. "He's my friend and he said he wanna pay a visit. I made him sit in your chair since you are late, I thought you won't be presen--"

Both of you looked away from each other when a grin was audible.

That dude is grinning.

"Sorry, go on.." He mumbled quickly when he felt somehow intimidated by your expressionless face.

"Yeah, that's about it." Mark clicked his tounge and looked at his friend. "You should leave now, she'll be in trouble."

"Mr. Lee, at the back."

You and Mark looked ahead with a terror written in both of your faces. Immediately standing up, Mark did not want to add more frustration and anger from his prof.

"Yes, Ms. Kim." He's remained his composure despite all the pressure.

"Are you trying to sleep in my class?"

"No, Ma'am!" He defended and held the book in his palms, forcing an obvious terrified laugh. "I was even reading about our less.."

Your forehead wrinkled when he slowed down from speaking, feeling somehow annoyed that he have to doubt whether he should lie or not.

But little did you know, that was not the reason why he trailed off.

"That book is from another subject, Mr. Lee." A loud scoff can be heard from Ms. Kim, and now you feel bad for dragging him on your mess.

"Oh.." Mark gulped repeatedly, thinking of excuses.

He is known as a popular kid in the university, but he's far from the douchebag and typical arrogant dudes. He is kind, down-to-earth, literally the standard. That makes you twice worse than how you already feel.

Well, even though its your first time meeting that guy named Yangyang, you felt somehow annoyed for not immediately standing up and givng you your seat when it is obvious about your case.

Since Mark was standing up, it was harder for you to stay hidden. You were practically sliding on the ground with body bent to an extent, your bag not helping with what kind of acrobatics you are doing.

"Hshshs," A silent grin made you look up from the source - Yangyang.

Yup, he had the audacity to grin in the situation.

His tiny composrd laughter caught Mark's attention, your attention; everyone's attention. Even Ms. Kim.

You shut your eyes tight when your prof uttered, "Liu? Yangyang? Aren't you from the next room? Why are you here?"

Yangyang stood up, straightening his uniform that fit his shoulder perfectly. "I was visiting my friend.. I was just about to leave but, yeah, I felt awkward cutting you off during your class."

You can imagine Ms.Kim trying to be convinced but at this point, you don't even care how her face looks like. You just want all of this to end.

You're regretting stetching your body just to hide. You can't feel your freaking legs.

"Please don't punish Mark. It's my fault. I pestered him. I will take my leave now, and oh, yes, I'll let my adviser know about it." Yangyang smiled wide, making some girls swoon a little.

You thank him in that part as you try to regain your composure, buying time while he convinces the professor.

Ms. Kim sighed as she dropped her books heavily on the table infront of the room. "I hope this will not be repeated, hmm? I will let you slide, since you have a lot of violation slips now. By the way, who's sitting on your spot. As far as I know it was.."

The room was silent.

No one dares to play like the very kind teacher's pet to snitch you.

"Isn't Jung Y/N seated there?" Shit. Ms. Kim has some good memory skills.

Yangyang slowly put his index inger in his lips whilst making sure it is not obvious, gesturing you to be quiet. He was thinking of an alibi for sure. But you had enough hiding in the small stupid chair.

You grunted which made a distinctive noise - sign of defeat.

Ms. Kim knew for sure it was you. She crossed her arms and her chilly voice hugged you. "Will you please show yourself up now?"

You hissed, "I'm trying--"

Your voice did not do you any justice as it sounded hoarse, tired, restrained. Definitely coming from the struggles you are in.

The classroom snickered some light laughter. However, the person who contribued in this situation didn't.

Yangyang hurriedly kneeled down and grabbed your lower back with his warm, huge palm. His other one politely rested behind his back, not knowing if it is appropriate to touch you in the first place.

"Gonna have to.. push you up. Is it okay?" He eyed you in concern.

And his brows frowning was indeed attractive.

You nodded immediately when the pain up, clinging into the air as your fist balls. You definitely look like a folded card board now and you're suffering too much to care about how Yangyang thinks of you.

Slowly pushing you upwards, you can finally kneel on the ground properly. You stretched as soon as you can and shivered from how painful yet good it felt.

Yangyang was just on the same position, eyeing you closely.

He was kinda worried with how much you bent earlier, wondering if that broke some of your bones.

"Now, can you stand up?" Miss Kim demanded and you abruptly stopped stretching your aching limbs and dusted your skirt.

"I-I'm sorry.. Miss." You gulped, looking down as a sign of sincere apology. "I can exp--"

"I'm sorry but, Detention Room. I don't want to give you this one, Ms. Jung. You've been a good kid. But it will be unfair." She coldly uttered, slightly disappointed. "I won't guide your path there since I still have to teach this class. You guys alreasy know the path right? Y/N, Mark, Yangyang."

You nodded as you hurriedly put your bag down. "Yes, miss. But.. can Mark not come along? He's innocent."

Ms. Kim thought about it for a moment before nodding once, letting it slip away since Mark is technically innocent, not doing the deviance you both made.

"Violation slip ain't a big deal to me, why did you do that." Mark's jaw dropped and looked at you, with an apology written in his face. "I swear I will kill Yang later."

"Listen well to the lecture. Let me copy your notes." You uttered to reassure it's definitely fine, and you believe that is the right thing to do after all. He has been a very good seatmate and you didn't want to drag him along.

Both you and the new guy you met walked at the back door. You turned left mindlessly, overthinking about stuff. However, to your surprise, he turned right.

You scratched your temple as you clear your throat, making him stop in his heel quickly.

"Yep?" He did not even look at you and just said that one word."

"Isn't it on left..?"

"It's on the right." He chuckled and there it goes again, his gummy smile. "You obviously haven't been with the Guidance Counselor, yeah? Don't worry, I have gone a couple of times. So it's directed here."

You just politely nodded and trailed beside him, being a step away to make him lead.

The silence was thick. It was awkward. You find it awkward, it seems so.

I mean, Yangyang literally saw you being folded like some paper minutes ago. Just for what? To hide to a teacher who's eyesight does not even reach the second row.

That is so embarrassing.

But you are a student who possess a nice image too so you're more focused on having an offense slip rather than shame. The collective shame will probably hit tomorrow.

What felt like years of walking in silence with him, you both finally reached the room, and you could only shut your eyes tight.

Yangyang looked back to ask if you're ready and grinned when he saw you closing your eyes. "Relax. You were just late. My offense will probably be worse. I'm late, I'm entering another room in class hours, and I'm.."

"You're what?" You anticipated. As far as it seems, he only have two violations in total.

The guy smiled, putting his hands in his hips. "I'm hot."

You processed it for about five seconds before cracking into a big smile, making his already confident grin grow wider.

"There. Smile. It's just Guidance. It's part of the life." He reassured.

The door opened right after he spoke. There stood another grumpy looking man. He urged the two of you to enter.

With a monotonous voice, as if the man himself is tired of his work, he explained the offenses. It took about 3 minutes of him talking until it finally comes to an end.

"..you both have to stay here for the whole first subject hour. You are both prohibited for the second subject and are rather assigned to fix some books in the library." The man stood up, stamping on the two strips brown paper where the rule violation information is written.

He kept it on a drawer somewhere before leaving, giving the two of you an ice cold look with a glint of tiredness.

As soon as the door close, you checked your wristwatch and clicked your tounge.

Forty-five more minutes with a guy you feel utterly awkward. It does not help that both of you will fix the library for the second period.

And you have that lingering urge to slam him a book in the face for not getting the hint earlier.

"Hey," Just as you were about to turn your back from him, he spoke, breaking the thick ice.

You awkwardly gazed at him and wrinkle your forehead. Your tounge was tied and it feels like you can't form a sentence.

Perhaps, if you will choose to set aside the frustration you were feeling, you'd realize you are intimidated by his innocent charm.

Yangyang definitely noticed the way you gulped when he remained staring at you. But he didn't want to call out as he had already done a lot of sins towards you. "I was wondering.. are you and Mark close?"

"Uhm, nope." You looked somewhere else. "We talk so casually with each other so, no. But we're not the not close type of people to the point of not speaking with each other."

Yangyang nodded, humming as he look away, clasping his hand.

Good thing, you can carry out a small conversation.

"And you? Since when did you become close with Mark? He seem like a good guy," You nodded. "I just don't become close friends with other people."

"He is a friend of my friends." He giggled. "He is fun, anyway."

"Yeah, he's a gentleman. He jokes sometimes, though he laughs most of the time." You rolled your eyes while smiling, recalling the moments he laughs with literally anything.

"Anyway," Yangyang slowly slid on the table resting his cheeks on his arms, making his face direct at you. "I'm sorry."

The fact that he is staring right into you makes your cheeks produce a light tint. "I'll be fake if i say I accept it."

An amused chuckled came from him, his eyes visibly twinkling in anticipation. "Why?"

"Because.." You sighed and chose to be honest. "You could have just pretended you entered the wrong room. Then we can both say there's a minor confusion between us and conclude we are not late."

Yangyang laughed and you had to think if he was taking your words seriously.

"Okay, I will do that next time. I hope you accept my apology, lady." His voice turned low although he is obviously having fun.

By the way he had a teasing smirk, somehow, you were annoyed. There you realize he is not as innocent as his friend, Mark, or as kind as his smile is.

You didn't want to figure out more of him and just closed your eyes.

What a stressful start of the day, just because you are a few minutes late.

__________

a/n:

hi! as you can see, this story is different from the other ones i usually make. it started already with y/n and yang²'s interaction, without any backgrounds in their families/selves.

i hope this doesn't seem rushed and a story where thing escalates too quick :(

enjoy the ride!

I MISS WAYV😭😭😭😭

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

928K 35.2K 83
๐—Ÿ๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ ๐˜„๐—ฎ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ถ๐—ธ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐—ณ๐—ถ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ, ๐—น๐˜‚๐—ฐ๐—ธ๐—ถ๐—น๐˜† ๐—ณ๐—ผ๐—ฟ ๐—ต๐—ฒ๐—ฟ, ๐—”๐—ป๐˜๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—น๐—ผ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐—ฝ๐—น๐—ฎ๐˜†๐—ถ๐—ป๐—ด ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๏ฟฝ...
1M 53.9K 35
It's the 2nd season of " My Heaven's Flower " The most thrilling love triangle story in which Mohammad Abdullah ( Jeon Jungkook's ) daughter Mishel...
122K 3.3K 73
Stray Kids is on tour! Ella wins a prize at the concert that ends up turning her entire life upside down. She uncovers the dark secrets to K-Pop and...
301K 6.7K 35
"That better not be a sticky fingers poster." "And if it is ." "I think I'm the luckiest bloke at Hartley." Heartbreak High season 1-2 Spider x oc