My Hero

Autorstwa RIZARDTx

Years ago when the married Tadano couple were on their way back home they caught a glimpse of a meteor fallin... Więcej

Prologue
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Hitohito's birthday chapter.
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
The Holiday Special
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35: Crossover #1
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52

Chapter 22

155 8 0
Autorstwa RIZARDTx

Hyperion had finally found his target, Guaridan on the other hand was not pleased that another alien was attacking his friends, but before he could do anything he had to make sure everyone was safe.

Guardian: girls, I need you to run as fast as you can, away from here.

Ayami: that's Guardian!

Mikuni: Guardian's here!

Guardian: you can talk later but you have to get somewhere safe.

Ayami: yes sir.

Mikuni: Komi let's go.

Shouko: -nods.-

After the trio ran away to a safer place Guardian could now focus on his attacker.

Guardian: I suppose you are working with Tremor.

Hyperion: you guessed correct, and I am here to finish what he could not.

Guardian: and what makes you so special?

Hyperion: oh you'll see.

Hyperion charged at Guardian with his spear, Guardian blocked the attack.

Guardian: why are you hunting me?

Hyperion: you have a high price on your head Brakonian.

Guardian: who?

Hyperion: heh what difference does it make if I tell you? You'll be dead.

Hyperion kicked Guardian on the ribs launching him towards a building.

Guardian: dammit always on the ribs.

Hyperion: you see, I'm not like Tremor I actually fight with strategy which gives me an advantage. I know everything about hunting a Brakonian.

Guardian: and you expect me to be scared?

Hyperion: yes, very much.

Hyperion used his spear to stab Guardian on the shoulder and pin him to the ground.

Guardian: ARGH!!

Hyperion: years ago after the destruction of Brakon, my client sent me out along with Tremor to hunt down the remaining Brakonians.

Guardians: your client?

Hyperion: yes, it seems he had a huge grudge on your people, but it didn't matter, he payed well and we did the dirty job.

Guardian freed himself with his heat vision ans started punching Hyperion repeatedly.

Hyperion blocked and counter with a right hook, following with a knee to the face.

Hyperion: you're pretty tough I give you that.

Guardian: what do you know about the destruction of my planet?

Hyperion: all I know if that they were a bunch of idiots who couldn't save their planet. Specially that moron of Tal-El.

This angered Guardian, punching Hyperion on the stomach.

Hyperion: -coughing blood- oh did I touch a nerve?

Hyperion took advantage of the distraction and activated his trap to catch Guardian. It was an electrified net.

Hyperion: Tal-El was a great scientist, and a good fighter, but his loyalty to Brakon killed him along with his family.

Guardian: no, you're wrong!

Hyperion: hmm?

Guardian freed himself from the net and flyed towards Hyperion pinning him to the ground.

Guardian: my father spent his last moments sending me somewhere safe, he was not an idiot, he did everything he could to save Brakon.

Hyperion: your father? Wait you are the son of Tal-El?!

Guardian: I am.

Hyperion: hahaha this just got interesting!

Hyperion freed from Guardian with another kick on the ribs.

Hyperion: now your head is worth more knowing who you are.

Guardian got back up trying to think what could he do to defeat Hyperion, this guy wasn't like Tremor, and knew.

Meanwhile Shouko, Ayami and Mikuni were hiding behind some of the rubble watching the fight.

Mikuni: we shouldn't be here it's dangerous.

Ayami: not if they don't see us.

Mikuni: I mean it, we're clearly in danger.

Ayami: not if we keep quiet.

Shouko kept looking at Guardian in more detail, she never notcied until know but Guardian had the average height of a high school student. Not to mention that Guardian gave her a familiar feeling, like it's someone she knows.

Guardian was now getting the upper hand, first he broke the spear and pinned Hyperion once more into the ground punching him in the face.

Guardian: surrender now.

Hyperion: - coughing- hehehe I still have a few trick up my sleve.

Guardian: give up, you can't defeat me.

Hyperion: see that's where you're wrong.

Hyperion took out the lead sphere and opened, exposing the red rock to Guardian.

At that moment Guardian began to feel weak, he began sweating, heavy breathing and distorted vision followed next.

Guardian: what's happening to me?

Hyperion: this my little friend is brakonite, a rock formed from the explosion of your planet. You can call it a souvenir that I got after Brakon vanished.

Guardian: ( I can't move, my muscles don't respond.)

Hyperion: a single exposure of this rock turns the most powerful being on earth to a mere insect.

Guardian: (get up Hitohito, you have to get up!!)

Hyperion: and the more you're exposed to it, the longer your powers will take to come back.

Hyperion took out a sword, but not without kicking Guardian a few times.

Hyperion: you Brakonians are the same, you think yourselves as high and mighty, you think you are untouchable.

He stomped on Guardian's left arm crushing a few of his bones.

Guardian: ARGH!!

Hyperion: and yet here you are, defeated by a simple rock.

Hyperion raised his blade ready to stab Guardian's heart.

Hyperion: say hi to Tal-El for me.

Shouko: (no no no no.) GUARDIAN GET UP!!

Hyperion: eh?

Shouko caught the attention of Hyperion, who in his distraction a tentacle grabbed his arm with the sword and threw Hyperion around dropping the brakonite in the process.

???: I will not let you kill Guardian.

Guardian: ...you.

The person who just saved Guardian from death was the same person who was watching him, the same mysterious figure from yesterday.

???: rest assured Guardian, I'm on your side.

Hyperion: one of your friends?

The figure revealed himself as a green skinned alien, it wasn't one of Hyperion's or Tremor's race, and it definitely wasn't Brakonian.

???: I know this isn't the time for introductions, but for the time being you may call me Jeddob.

Hyperion: a martian? I read that your race went extinct years ago.

Jeddob: that I true, I am the only martian left.

Hyperion: then if you want to continue your bloodline I suggest you step away and leave. I have no interest in killing you.

Jeddob: I do not plan in doing such thing, I will stay by Guardian's side.

Hyperion: then I'll bring your head to.

Now the confrontation was between the green martian and Hyperion, the girls who were still watching from a safer distance.

Mikuni: Sasaki this isn't funny anymore let's go.

Ayami: don't you see that Guardian is beat up? We can't leave him there!

Mikuni: and what can we do? He has superpowers we don't.

Shouko got up and rushed to aid Guardian, she didn't want to listen to her friends arguing right now, she only thought about helping him.

Mikuni: Komi?!

Guardian was in a bad state and still affected by the effects of brakonite, as much as he wanted to, he couldn't get up.

Guardian: what's happening to me?

He could see in the distance a figure aproaching him, but with his vision still blurry he couldn't identify them, until they were close enough.

Shouko: ( I have to check up on him, I have to make sure he's alright.)

With a bit of effort Shouko carried Guardian around her shoulder, taking him away from this dangerous place.

For a person who can lift a building he's not that heavy, Shouko confirmed his suspicious, Guardian was just as tall as an average high-school.

She didn't know where this impulse came from, she didn't know how she got the motivation to help him. All she cared about was helping him, like he helped her, all the times she was saved by him. Not one or two, but multiple times.

It was her way to saying thank you to Guardian, for all his work, but deep down inside, she didn't wanna lose him, it feels like if something were to happen to Guardian she'll loose someone important, and he is important to her.

She can't quite explain it, but Guardian gives her a familiar energy, someone she knows, it could even be a friend behind that mask. Then she remembered Hyperion's words before she attacked her.

"I know you are a friend of the Brakonian...."

Is it true what he said or did she just misheard that?

Guardian: thank you.

Shouko got out of her trance as soon as Guardian spoke to her, he had now regained his full conscience.

Guardian: I'm all better now Ko- citizen, but you and your friends must go somewhere safe.

Ayami/Mikuni: Komi!

Guardian: time for me to go.

Guardiam flied away as soon as Sasaki and Katou reached Shouko's destination.

Mikuni: Komi please don't run away like that we were worried.

Shouko only looked up in the sky watching how Guardian was flying in the sky.

Ayami: yeah I don't like this anymore, let's just go to the police station.

Mikuni I agree, come on Komi let's go.

Shouko: -nods.-

Back to the fight with Jeddob and Hyperion.

Jeddob was a much experienced warrior than Guardian, and Hyperion knew that, he wasn't sure if victory was guaranteed.

Hyperion: why couldn't you mind your damn bussines Martian?!

Jeddob: Earth's safety is my bussines, and Guardian is its best defender.

Hyperion: cruse you!!

Hyperion used a variety of attack against the Jeddob, his powers were similar to Guardian's with a few additions, and he did not had the same weakness as Guardian, but to his disadvantage.

Guardian: give up Hyperion, you don't have the brakonite anymore, and you are not capable of fighting the two of us.

Hyperion: ..... I admit I have underestimated you Brakonian, now I see why Tremor failed, and I accept my defeat.

Jeddob: good then we're on the same page-

Hyperion: however this won't be the last time we see each other Brakonian.

Hyperion used one last tool, a blinding light in front of Jeddob and Guardian, a chance to escape.

Guardian/Jeddob: ARGH!

Hyperion used these seconds of distraction to de-materialize and teleport back into his ship.

Guardian: dammit he escaped too.

Jeddob: a cowardly retreat, but we'll find him.

Guardian: -sighs- this day has been a mess..... but at least you helped me.

Jeddob: you're welcome, I must take my leave-

Guardian: wait! I need to know why were you following me!

Jeddob: I guess I owe you some answers, but not here, local authorities are aproaching the area.

Guardian: then follow me I know a place.

A few minutes later Guardian and Jeddob were resting after the battle with Hyperion in top of the Kyoto Tower.

Jeddob: so, where do we begin?

Guardian: -sighs- why are you here on Earth? Why were you following me? Most importantly, why did you help me?

Jeddob: those are fair questions Guardian, but you have to bear with me since this is going to be a long story.
.
.
.
.
.

Hours have passed and it was almost night time, Shouko, Ayami, and Mikuni decided to stay at the inn for the rest of the day. The two previously mentioned stood quiet while Shouko tried to reach Hitohito's phone. It was now the 6th time she tried, but the result was the same it sent her straight to voice-mail.

Mikuni: nothing yet?

Shouko: [no.]

Ayami: it's alright I know Tadano is safe somewhere, he probably lost his phone or something, nothing to be alarmed of.

Ayami tried to lighten the mood but it didn't work, it only made Shouko more worried.

Mikuni: Komi-san calm down, the last thing we need to do is panic, the police are gathering people around to safe places, I'm sure Tadano is in one of those places.

Ayami: that's right, Tadano is not alone remember, he's with his group so they'll let notify us of anything.

Shouko looked trough the window of her room, she was really worried for Hitohito, if something were to happen to him she would feel partly responsible. While that isn't necessarily true, He is Shouko's first friend so she values him the most.

Shouko: ( Tadano-kun please be alright, I want to see you're alright.)

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

184K 4.7K 30
[K.Shousuke × Reader] This story just follows Y/N and Shousuke on their journey. Mostly Fluff and maybe a little drama ;) I do not own Komi Can't Com...
1.4M 54.6K 78
Your vacation plans got ruined after your fiance decided to end your 6 year relationship. Angry and heartbroken, you decided to go on this vacation...
498K 20.3K 31
||ORIGINAL SUGARBABY Bonten x Reader|| All the photos included in here as well as the book cover are not my artworks. If you're the artist and you do...
182K 5.9K 18
❥ 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗧𝗮𝗱𝗮𝗻𝗼'𝘀 𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗿, 𝘁𝗵𝗮𝘁 𝗶𝘀, 𝗛𝗶𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗶 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗻𝗼𝘁 𝗲𝘅𝗶𝘀𝘁. ❥ 𝗜 𝗹𝗶𝗸𝗲 𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗮 𝗹𝗼𝘁...