MERI CHANDANI

By Eclip_seria

''Zidd ho tum is dil ki khawaish ho in nighao ki kese batau ki koi raasta nahi maanzil ho tum meri chahat k... More

Important Notes
TRAILER AND DEDICATION
Character Aesthetic and Trailer
HER SIMPLE LIFE OR HIS DARK WORLD
A SIGHT TO BEHOLD
SHE IS MINE
SHADES OF HIS OBSSESSION
DESTRUCTIVE CURSE
INDEED A TIGRESS
HIS TO THE ETERNITY
DRENCHED IN PASSION
MONSTER FROM THE PAST
A RACE FOR LOVE
A CLAIM OF A WIN
DANGEROUSLY POSSESSIVE
BEGINNING OF HAPPINESS OR MISERIES
IT ENDED WITH BLOOD
A STEP TO FOREVER
CELEBRATION OF LOVE
AVENGING HER TEARS
LET THE LOVE CONSUME US
SHADOWS OF EVIL
PAST KNOCKS THE DOOR
CONSPIRACY AGAINST THEM
A KNOWN BACKSTABBER
A DARK SHADE OF HIS LOVE
BECOMING A SINSTER FOR HER
IS THIS HOW OUR STORY ENDS
A LOST BATTLE OF SURVIVAL
HIS UNTAMEABLE RAGE
HAPPINESS WITH RISING VENGEANCE
THE PREDATORY EVIL EYES
ART OF TWISTED MIND GAMES
THE TRANSPARENT TRUTH
THE CHASE FOR THE BATTLE
DESTINATION OF FOREVER
EPILOGUE: THEIR HAPPY EVER AFTER
THE EMPRESS OF HIS HEART

MOMENTS OF LOVE

20.3K 815 47
By Eclip_seria

AUTHOR'S POV

In a conference room, the leaders of all the gangs were sitting scared. They don't have any idea why they are summoned here urgently, but it was ASR's orders so no one can defy it. There was a pin-drop silence then a video was presented on the main screen.

A video on the main screen was presented in which ASR brutally ripped the body parts of his enemies. Everyone is closed they're not able to witness this cruelty with raw eyes. They all shivered to witness his insanity, with every ripped part he was threatening the dead body not to look at his moon. As the video over it left everyone shocked, they had seen many mafias but no one can even match ASR, he is the definition of the real and cruel Mafia lord.

Suddenly the door flung and four men entered, everyone stood up in respect as they all know the power all of them holds. He was none other than Aashivik Singh Rathore, with his important men's Kabir, Yash and Raghav.

''Now you all have seen the video and might have an idea why I summoned you all here but for the whole picture see outside the windows'' he asserted while sitting on the head chair calmly while Raghav and Yash stood his either side and Kabir at his back. 

The curtain blew up and all the men ran to the window and froze seeing the scene outside. There were two burning bodies tied up on a metal pole, hearing the screams anyone can figure out that they were burnt alive. It was the most brutal death anyone could get, and they all understood by now just one step near his wife and you will be killed more brutally.

''They are Manish and Rakesh, the ones who spied on Rathore Mansion and disclose all the details to Veer'' Raghav said answering the questions raging in their minds. 

''Hope you all understood what I mean to say if anyone dares to raise their head on her side will meet the same fate or it could be more brutal'' ASR snapped at them in a deadly serious tone, he wants everyone to fear just by her name as they shivered at his.

''Now the choice is yours sign this agreement and surrender in front of me or try to be a little brave I will slaughter your head'' he voiced calmly as if it wasn't a threat. Soon every member had an agreement in their hand which stated, that they need to surrender to him and that their gangs will be under his name, he will control them and if they dare to go against ASR he had the whole right to kill them and their whole family. 

In that situation, everyone thought it is right to sign the contracts to save their life and they did.

''I want Veer Chaudhary alive, who so ever will find him will be rewarded with 100 crores and one of my casinos'' ASR announced and every eye present in the room widened at his alluring offer, in the head they all start thinking the ways to find him.

After the announcement, he and his men left while others were terrified. All the while they were praying that Mrs ASR should be protected otherwise it won't end well.  The mafia world that wants to Kill Chandani once now wants to protect her. Without even entering the Mafia world she had earned the title of Mafia queen now.

''He sins like a Devil but his love for her is pure as an angel'' one of the men said horrified with the turn of events.

''She is lucky no one can love her as ASR does'' another one whispered in a daze remembering what happened a few minutes ago, and all of them do agree with him.

It's true No one can love Chandani as Aashivik Sigh Rathore does

On the other side of the world in Bulgaria, a man is lying in a hospital with machines attached to him closing his eyes he was trying to move his legs but felt numb, his wife is crying holding his hand and sitting beside him. He was none other than Hardik Singh Rathore, as promised ASR didn't kill him yet induced the drugs to make him paralysed down to his waist for approx 15 days. Although his hands want to strangle him to death but they were tied because of the promise he made to his moon, so he sent both of them to Bulgaria with all the money they required. Four men are always around them not to protect them, but to keep eye on them so none of them will try to go against him.

AASHIVIK'S POV

After the conference, I got back home, Veer is nowhere to be found which is frustrating. It is like he didn't even exist in this world, but all I know he is in India. Someone is helping him to hide otherwise it's not possible to hide from me for a long time. The more he is trying to hide the more brutal his death will be. Now I need to see my little moon, I haven't talked to her since noon.

Making my way to the room I smiled seeing her engrossed in her studies, but it turned into a frown as I eyed the plate on the table filled with food, it was 7 in the evening already and she didn't have her lunch yet. What I will do with this girl, she forgets her food when it comes to studies. I stared at her which made her realise my presence and she waved her hand to me.

''Hey welcome home'' she chirped happily and raised her hand in the air, I smiled and took her in a hug.

''Why didn't you have your lunch'' I questioned to which she bite her tongue and mumbled, sorry.

''No excuses, told you no comprise with your health'' I warned her sternly to which she pouted in anger, I called the cook and asked her to reheat the food. In the meantime, I changed my clothes and came back to the room, at the same time one of the staff came with the food.

''Keep it there I will eat once I will be free'' she said burying her face in her books. I sighed and took the plates in my hands and start to feed her. She smiled and start eating, and sometimes made me eat a few bites but I was adamant to make her eat. 

''Shiv I am full I dont want to eat more'' she said stopping my hand I asked her to eat a few more bites, she pouted sulking but when I gave her a hard glare she start eating again but not before twisting her lips. 

''This is last'' she huffed in the middle and I nodded, she opened her mouth and had the bite, I tuck the hair strand which was coming into my view. She was so focused on her studies that she didn't realise she ate the whole plate. Wiping her lips I smiled in satisfaction and pecked her.

''Shiv, it's the 31st what's the plan'' she questioned glancing at me and then her books. 

''Last time, I partied the whole night wish we could do the same this year'' she said sadly which made me frown too. She wants to go out and celebrate the new year, well I can do that for her.

''Fine do one thing get ready, we are going out'' I worded and she looked at me with amusement. I said her one more time that we are going out and she keep her books aside and pinched me to check if it was real or not. 

''Going out, Seriously'' she exclaimed happily throwing her hands on my neck, I smiled and nodded my head.

''But what will I wear I have nothing to wear, Oh no you told me at the end time'' she wheezed in annoyance and ran her finger through her hair. I facepalm myself hearing her. This is her favourite dialogue in the morning she stood in front of her clothes and cries saying she doesn't have clothes, but her fully packed wardrobe says a different story. 

''Baby, you ordered many dresses last month wear something from them'' I said making her remember the purchases she made last month. She has clothes but she always needs new ones.

 ''Oh yes, I am going to get ready'' She yelled pecking my cheeks and running to the closet singing some cartoon theme song. I shook my head at this crazy girl of mine and made the arrangements for the night. 

YASH'S POV

''Gosh, Yash look at your face it's blushing red'' Mishti teased me again, and I turned beetroot by now. Although I know how to flirt and can make any girl blush but this girl of mine is a hundred steps ahead of me. 

I took her to my penthouse and arranged a date for her but here she is teasing me. Just a minute before we were watching 365 days as she demanded, and I am not liking this movie. What kind of movie is this, they are just making out every minute and this is making me uncomfortable while she is enjoying it and teasing me for being shy.

''Kiss me like him'' she said pouting her lips, according to her I don't kiss her like that hero in the movie and I don't even want to kiss her aggressively, what's the problem with slow and soft kisses? This girl has a weird and corrupted mind.

''I am still waiting for my New Year Kiss'' she muttered tapping her foot on the ground. She needs some lessons on how to be patient. 

''Fine then I am going to kiss Chris-'' I didn't let her complete and smashed my lips on her, clutching her jaw firmly I smooched her till she even forget the name of that bloody Chris, he is a transfer student in college and is acting like a love sick puppy for her. She knows I hate him but still she takes his name in front of me just to awaken my possessive side. I felt a bite on my lip and realized I was kissing her for a long time. 

Breaking the kiss, I saw her panting hard grasping for her breath, ''Now you believe I am much more passionate than that hero of yours''

''Yes, I believe now Happy New Year'' she whispered pecking my lips one more time. I smiled and wished her back ''Happy New Year'' 

We spend the whole night in each other embrace while talking and giggling and in between, I steal many kisses from her. A great start to the New year.

SARA'S POV

I was watching a Netflix series but a sudden knock on my door scared me. I looked at the time it was 11:50  who will be on this time? Picking up the flower vase in my hand I tiptoed to the door and unlocked it and grin looking at the familiar face.

''Kabir'' I jumped in happiness looking at him and there myself on him, he wrapped his arms around my waist and took me in a hug. 

''Kabir, liar you told me you are out of India and can't celebrate New Year with me'' I scolded him keeping my hands on my hip but he didn't say anything and made his way inside the home. It left me in disbelief as, to why he is acting weird. Trailing behind him I too went inside the house and saw in standing with his head hung down, I asked him what was the matter. All this is worrying me.

''I am sorry Sara, I can't do this anymore'' Kabir said and my heart beat faster, I grip the hem of my top tightly in my fist. This isn't possible, he got bored with me too.  

''What happen, Kabir, we were okay, you said you love me'' I said clutching his shoulder, tears fogged in my eyes but I didn't let them fall.

''This long distance between us isn't working I want to break up'' he uttered and I step back not believing him. Finally, my heart starts to love again, it starts to beat for him then he has to do it. Tears spilled from my eyes he is seriously breaking up with me for this silly reason.

''Hey, Shit I am Sorry, god I know this was a bad idea, I came here to propose you'' he panicked and wiped my tears while cursing himself badly. My mind was registering his last words.

''Propose me'' I whispered under my breath, he nodded his head furiously.

''Yeah, this was the best way according to google, but it didn't work'' he said scratching his head, maybe thinking about the google article he read. Thinking for a moment he said'' Okay, let's forget what I said earlier I want to say something'' I nodded and he held my hand in his and made me sit on the couch and settle himself on his knees in front of me.

''Sara, I know it's way too early to say this but with this new year I want a new beginning for us, let's break up as girlfriend and boyfriend and start our relationship like a married couple, it's hard for me to stay so far from you when deep in my heart I want you in my arms I want to be there in every step you make in your life towards success, I want to witness your achievements and cheered loudly for you just like a proud husband'' he confessed in a single breath, I was too stunned to reply, all I was thinking about our moments together, it made my heart beat faster. 

He proposed me, I jumped into my mind crazily.

''Kabir are you sure, it's about our life'' I spoke biting my lips nervously, still unsure about it.

''As sure as we are going to have a little baby girl after three years, my junior Kiara'' he admitted proudly, and a red blush spread across my cheeks and ears. He is obsessed with the idea of having a baby girl, he even named our non-existing daughter. Whenever we had a conversation related to the future, he always mention his desire to have a baby girl and I am more than happy to fulfil his every wish.

''So, Miss Sara Kapoor will you give me a chance to be your husband and make me the happiest man alive'' he proposed picking the sapphire gem ring out of his pocket, tears fell from my eyes feeling bliss at this moment. 

''Yes, I will'' I cried happily making him stand on his feet, he shouted I love you and twirled me pecking my cheeks rapidly. I giggle in return and mumbled I love you to him.

A few minutes later, we calmed ourselves and sat down, all the time he was smiling and I was blushing hard. I got my true happiness and love inside him. In 22 years of my life, I was never been this happy, I wasn't special to anyone but the day he came into my life he made me feel like I mean everything to him. After knowing my past relationship he took slow steps with me and let me heal myself completely then, asked me to be his girlfriend and I couldn't deny the genuineness in him. At first, I was perplexed about trusting a man again but then again he gave me space and proved that all men are not the same. All I can say I am happy in my life now. 

I was lost in my thoughts when something cold touched my neck, I asked him what is it, and he said a promise of our new beginning. As soon as he looked at it I couldn't control myself and ran to my room to see it in the mirror.  He followed me and stood beside me leaning on the wall, tucking his hand inside his pocket. 

''This is so beautiful Kabir, Thank you'' I said in awe looking at the pendant he gifted me. It has our initials on it bonded with a heart.

''Not more than'' he rasped tucking my hair behind my ear, I looked down shyly. This is the best New Year I ever had. 

After that we dance and cut the cake, celebrating New year with each other, he even ask me to move in with him till our Marriage. I don't see a problem in that I already gave my finals and till the result is announced. I am excited to meet Chandani, after her marriage, we didn't meet her but the video calls were normal which helped us to connect more, I smiled realizing I finally got true friends and true love.

SHRISTI'S POV

''Raghav, please tell me na'' I asked for the 10th time but he didn't reply. I dont know where he is talking to me, all I can say is he had closed my eyes with his palms and warned me not to ask many questions, I huffed in annoyance but didn't ask anything. What surprise he is planning now? He removed his palms and ask me to open my eyes.

''Beautiful'' these words left me as soon as I opened my eyes. I looked up smiling ear to ear it was a car date, the third wish on my bucket list. It left me awestruck as to how he know about this.

''Raghav this'' I stammered in bewilderment, it was not a fancy date but it touched my heart. Instead of some fancy dates, I always wanted cozy dates like this.

''This is for making my wife's New Year special'' he mumbled wrapping his arms around my waist, I lean my head on his chest and smiled. What do I have dont to deserve a man like him?

''Thank you'' I said while he put his finger on my lips glaring at me for saying thank you.

He took out an envelope and gave it to me, I was confused but he said  ''Open it'' and I did.

Tears brimmed in my eyes as soon as I read the content. Cupping my mouth I cried more reading the letter again and again. Is this true, I can't believe my eyes.

''I didn't do it to make you cry Please don't cry'' he whispered softly wiping my tears, how can I not cry when he keeps fulfilling my every dream like this?

It was the admission letter to my dream college I wanted to pursue my Masters's in Economics to become an economist but he crushed my dream, every dream and every hope including this. He believed that I don't need to study more because, in the end, I have to handle him and the kids like a good wife.

''Come on wifey, it's not your dream now it's ours I want to witness my wife becoming the economist she wants'' he asserted proudly which made me smile. This man is so selfless that makes me fall for him more.

''I will say look she is Shrishti Raghav Ahuja, my wife and the number one economist, you will try it for me right''  he claimed proudly raising his collar which made me giggle in amusement. 

''I will Raghav, Thank you so much for being the best person in my life'' I confessed taking him in a kiss, he was surprised as I never initiate kisses but respond quickly. We were lost in our world then we heard some firecrackers indicating the new year has started now.

''Happy New Year, Shayar(Poet)''  he whispered brushing his lips on me, I passed a warm smile to him.

''Happy New Year'' I wished him too keeping my head on his chest, we settle ourselves in the car and dreamed about our future. 

CHANDANI'S POV

I dressed up in a red satin dress and waited for him, he has been out there for 2 hours and didn't come back. I am going to be hell angry with him who makes their wife wait.

''Sorry baby, I was just making some arrangements-'' he entered the room apologizing but stopped mid-way. I looked at him and my anger flew away, he was looking desirable in that black tuxedo that is resting on his well-built body, his perfectly gelled hair with one strand on his forehead making him look sexier. I licked my lips as my eyes went to his trimmed beard that is giving the best view of his jaw. 

He is all yours Chandani, don't need to ogle him like that.

''Gosh! one day you will kill me with your looks''  he husked tracing his knuckles on my arms, I didn't realise when he came to me as I was busy checking him out. I need to be at his side all the time today, what if any girl tried to hit on him? 

''I am all yours, love no one will dare to hit on me'' he mumbled kissing my jaw and I realized I spoke too loud but what's my fault this is the truth.

''Shall we go now'' I asked stopping him, as he was busy kissing my neck. 

''You know it's a little cold outside'' he stated with a frown noticing my dress, I scoffed mentally who wears a jacket on this dress? I do agree it's cold outside but I can manage for today.

''I will not feel cold, please I will not wear a jacket on this dress'' I made a puppy face, he shook his head and held my hand leading me downstairs not before grabbing an overcoat.

''But where are we going'' I questioned him as we settle on the car. 

''Do you forget my date was pending'' he replied and pecked my lips while adjusting the seatbelt for me. I nodded and shivered when he placed his cold hands on my bare thigh. 

In the middle of driving, I observed there are 6 cars with us, two are in front two are following us and two are on each side. Feels like I am the prime minister, who needs high security.

After half an hour

The cars came to halt and I didn't realise that we reached, as I was busy talking to him. I peeked out the window and discovered that he took me to a restaurant. The bodyguard from every car got down and stood beside our car and then opened the gate for him. He asked me to sit for a few minutes inside and start talking to the guards. After a minute he came back and opened the door for me, forwarding his hand to me. I smiled and placed my hand on him and we lead our way inside the restaurant. 

Directly we took the lift and landed on the 4th floor, I was awe in of the interiors, it look like a palace rather than a restaurant but why this it so empty? Other than staff no one is here. Weird, what if Shiv booked it for us just like all the CEO do for their date in the books? 

''Shiv, why this is so empty do you book this'' I questioned in his ears, as I don't want the staff to hear it. He smiled and looked at me which an amusing smile.

''Why do I need to book this, it's our now love, I bought it an hour ago'' he admitted that making my eyes widen, although I know he is rich but these little shocks are unbelievable. He bought a whole restaurant just like that.

'' Why did you buy a whole restaurant'' I scoffed not understanding the need to buy a whole restaurant urgently. 

''For you, didn't you read the name of the restaurant it's MOON PARADISE, a new year's gift for you'' he answered while pulling a chair for me, as we came to our table. My mouth becomes O by this new information, yes I did read the name but didn't know it was referring to me.

''Don't you think you spend too much'' I said sheepishly noticing the whole restaurant, it is a luxury, must have been in crores. He just spend crores on our date.

 Should I be worried about this or be happy?

''Nothing is too much when it comes to you'' he expressed kissing my palm, I smile and a waiter walks in and placed the food on our table. We didn't even order but all this food is my favourite, it made my mouth water but I don't want to have it. Now I don't even have to be shocked he must have ordered before we even came. 

I clutch my purse as I don't have the courage to present him with my gift. In the second year of my college, I did a few paid internships and with that, I had some savings, I can call that my money proudly and with that money, I bought a simple ring for him, but it was not worth it in front of his gift. 

''What happen'' I enquired seeing myself lost in my thoughts. ''Nothing'' I said shrugging off, not wanting him to see my disappointment.

''Say it, baby, don't you like it why there is a sad expression on your face instead of your beautiful smile'' he asked softly rubbing his thumb on the back of my knuckles. He can read my every expression.

''No, I loved it but''   I said and stopped myself from blurting everything ''But what'' he whispered softly and I couldn't hide anymore.

''I bought a ring for you with my savings, but leave it it's not expensive, you won't like it'' I mumbled sadly, disappointed in myself. He pulled my chair closer to him and I squealed in surprise. 

''How can you decide I won't like it without even giving it to me'' he emitted raising his one eyebrow and asking me to show him the ring. Not having the option I took out the ring from my clutch and showed him.

''Yeah, you are right I don't like it'' he said examing the ring it made my heart sink, but I smiled not showing my sadness.  

''I don't like it in this box love, don't you think you should slide it on my finger where this belongs'' he exclaimed and I grasp his words and smiled. He forwarded his hand and I slide his finger off his right hand as another one already has our engagement ring. 

''Holy Fuck, you have amazing taste in everything'' he said and I giggled in response.

''This is the most special gift for me, you know why'' he said and I mouthed why.

''Because it is given by my wife, you could buy anything for me with your bank balance but still chooses to gift me with your hard-earned money it shows how important I am in your life and how honoured I am to have you'' he spoke in utter understanding which made me smile. 

''You don't have to feel the way you felt now, I am your husband and I have every right to spoil you, and I will keep doing that, and don't think you will be sparred once you will competed for your studies and start earning you have to pamper me a lot'' he mumbled in a fake stern tone, and I giggle more and nodded my head aggressively.

''I promise once, I will be financially independent I will buy everything that will grab your attention, I will be your sugar Mommy'' I claimed proudly and he smiled messing his hair.

''So, my wife is already planning to spoil me in the future and sugar mommy ahan'' he teased me with a little smirk, making me sit on his lap.

''Yes, because my husband deserves everything'' I declared pecking his lips again and again. 

''Now, shall we have the food'' he said and I instantly dug into momos which for starters, I haven't had them since I came to Mumbai. I moan delighted with the taste of it. I peeked at him as he wasn't eating anything but was looking at me resting his hand on his chin with his elbow on the table. I stuff one in his mouth and he ate it happily. 

Our date ended with a lot of food-filled giggles and love, and dance. As we were returning back to the car something on the backseat caught my attention. Unlocking the I was shocked to see a giant teddy bear in front of me. I looked at Shiv and he said it's for me.

Picking up the teddy I twirled, kissing his whole face. Even though I am 20 but still I love teddy bears so much.

''Why this now, I have you to cuddle'' I asked him not understanding the meaning of his gift.

''If someday, I came home late just think of him as me and sleep hugging him, I know you can't sleep without cuddles'' he explained and I frown hearing him.

''No, why would I think of him as you, I want you and it's okay if you came late I will wait'' I retorted back and pushed the teddy again inside the car gently.

''What if I took longer than usual to come back'' he questioned again and something inside me stirred. 

''No matter how much longer you take I know you always made your way to our home and will find me waiting for you'' I voiced out my thoughts and kissed him ending this conversation. I dont know why I am feeling weird about this.

''I don't like this conversation let's go home'' I said lowly and he nodded and we came back home with me wearing the coat he took before we leave. 

SHRISHTI'S POV

TRIGGER WARNING: MENTION OF RAPE

''Where are you my queen, don't make me wait'' he called me, I curled up more and cupped my mouth to swallow my sobs. I don't want to be found out, he won't leave me. Queen that's what he calls me but treats me like his whore

''Gottacha'' he exclaimed happily and I closed my eyes in pain and disappointment.

''Punishment time'' He spoke smilingly and dragged me and made me stand in front of him, he unbuckled his belt and circled it on his hand. 

''You know what is your mistake'' he yelled angrily and I bowed my head in front of him nodding. I felt a hard stroke of the belt on my back, making me hiss in pain.

''You let him touch you'' he growl and hit me harder, the thick leather belt is leaving marks on my body but this isn't new for me. Now I am familiar with this pain. 

''It was not on purpose, he was serving me dinner and accidentally our hands' brushed I am sorry, I promise this won't happen again'' I explained timidly but I know this won't affect him.

''I know this will not happen again'' he said with a creepy smile and gave me his phone and played a video.

In the video I saw him whipping that butler who touched me accidentally tied on a chair, he whipped him till his every part of body peeled off, he can't bear the pain and took his last breath.

One more innocent died because of me 

''Strip for me'' he ordered me ''No please, I promise I will not touch anyone'' I pleaded but he glared at me.

''STRIP NOW'' he demanded and my hands instantly worked on my clothes, if I didn't listen to him he will do something worst and I am not ready to face it.

He lift me up and threw me on the bed, I closed my eyes to prepare myself for the pain as began his assaults on me, no lovemaking that's what he calls it. I felt his hand on my breast squeezing them harshly I pressed my lips firmly to control my cries, if he heard it, he will be more brutal to me. 

In a flash he tore my panties, making me cry in shame he stood there smirking at my naked and soulless body. Removing his clothes he pounds over me and slammed his lips on me, 

He parted my legs aggressively with his knees and cupped my womanhood dipping his fingers inside it. Without any warning, he thrust himself inside me with a force that made me scream in pain, but that didn't affect him as he continued to move his dick inside me mercilessly. 

What is my fault, why I am suffering, Please end this now I can't handle more? He had turned me into a doll who is obeying his every order, never questioned him and let him do what he wants to do.

''You enjoyed my queen, say it clearly'' he said and I looked at him with blank eyes, but then he pulled my hair raising his eyebrows. I know what he wants to listen to, after raping me for hours, he questions this every time. 

''Yes, I did'' I spoke meekly not having the strength to fight with him, no matter how much I fight it was my loss. There is no going back, I have lost many times in front of him and it cost several lives.

''You want me again, right'' he said softly but with underlining the meaning that I can't deny him. I nodded my head, and bite my lips controlling my tears. 

''As you wish my queen'' he said and then is where my horror starts. I lay there without moving silently wishing this nightmare would end soon, with hot tears dripping from my eyes and cheeks. But only if I had known this was the start of my miseries. He was moaning in pleasure using my body in the way he wants. 

''SHRISHTI'' I heard a voice and I opened my eyes breathing heavily the monster isn't there, I checked my clothes I was fully dressed but how is this possible.

''Shristi calm down, it was a nightmare'' the voice interrupted me again, I looked in the direction of the voice to find Rahav shaking me by my shoulder. I am with Raghav he isn't here.

I am safe

I am safe

I keep chanting this in my mind curling my body in a ball.

''Relax Shrishti, I am here it was a nightmare, you are safe'' he cocooned me softly wiping the sweat from my forehead. 

''No Raghav it wasn't a nightmare but it was my reality, a bitter reality and I can't escape from it'' I spoke as the foggy images of him torturing me flashed in front of my eyes.

''He snatched everything from me, Raghav, even my virginity, I feel like a whore'' I cried burying my face into my knees, this is too much to bear. I want to forget everything but it is really hard for me.

''Dare you call yourself that, you are my lifeline, don't degrade yourself'' he sternly said and hugged me to calm down. 

 ''Jaan virginity cannot be snatched, it is submitted by consent and stop calling yourself by that name because get this straight in your mind it wasn't your fault and it will never be your fault'' he spoke softly, I observed his tense facial features whenever I say something like this to myself he becomes angry but never lashed out on me instead he tries his best to comfort me. He is right my virginity is not something that can be snatched against my will, it has to be given willingly which I did to my Raghav.

I calmed myself down and he brought me water I gulp in a go and lay on the bed again. He sat beside me and place my head in his lap, massing my head slowly and singing a lullaby. I closed my eyes hearing his soothing voice In no time he slept and I made him comfortable on the bed scooting him closer I kept my head on his chest and my mind drift to the changes that happened inside me in a few months.

I am attending therapy sessions now, Raghav suggested them to me but I was not ready to open up after many months I finally decided to overcome my fears. I am healing with the support of Raghav. Initially, I used to hate any man near me but now living in this mansion having many men around me I still feel safe. I know Aashivik is Mafia King and Raghav works for him, everyone here is related to the crime world except Chandani.

 Aashivik never directly talked to me but his actions show that he is still concerned for me, he arranged therapy sessions for me inside the mansion as I was scared to go outside and face the world.  Kabir and Yash they both become like my younger brothers, Yash is more mischievous while Kabir is introverted but he makes sure I am comfortable around him. 

Coming to my favourite person, Chandani. I call her Chand now, she is a bundle of positivity. She has no idea about my past but she knows something happened as I am seeing a therapist. She always tries to cheer me up and spend time with me so that I won't feel alone. Never for once she gave me a pitying look or tried to ask me anything, instead, she treated me like an elder sister, from painting nails together to baking cakes she make everything fun.

Raghav, my support system I don't know how will I be able to thank god for sending this angel to me. He supported me at every step now, and he makes me feel like I deserve to be loved, he pampers me like a child, makes me laugh at his silly jokes and most important he made me believe in self-love. I was always self-conscious about my body image, I used to wear western dresses when I was in college but then everything changed now I prefer clothes that covered my full body, and I feel comfortable in them because of all those nasty marks I have on my body.

One time I told him that I will try to wear an Even though it was a knee-length dress with puff sleeves they both were hyping me up, which made me happy.

AASHIVIK'S POV

Next Morning

I came back after showering and saw the bed is empty, weird she isn't an early riser. Wearing my casual clothes I went downstairs and saw her standing in front of the temple. I stood there waiting for her as she completed her offerings. I glanced at her face which is having a calm and peaceful expression, building this temple was worth it. After a few days of marriage, she ordered me to build a temple inside the mansion and how can I say no to her?

''Why my sleeping beauty so early today'' I questioned her but instead of replying she covered my head with the hem of her saree and circled her hand on the arti and then patted her hand on my head. I stood there silently letting her do what she wants to do.

''You know I don't believe in all these'' I told her once she is done, as she knows I am an atheist and don't like to participate in these rituals.

''Did I ask you to believe''  she threw a question back which made me stun, yes she never ask me to follow her beliefs. 

''I start my new year by offering prayers to god'' she said and gave me a sweet, I forwarded her to eat as she took a bite of it, I had the rest. Too sweet for me.

''Then why didn't you ask me to come with you'' I asked her to which she replied ''If I say you will pray with me''

''Yes, obviously how can I deny my wife's wish'' I answered her question, obviously, I would do anything for her.

''I know this is why I didn't ask you to pray with me, we should pray when we want to connect with god, not for someone's else happiness or pressure, I don't have a problem with you being an atheist, you never questioned my belief so why will I force to you do something which you aren't willing too'' she replied calmly and walked back to place the plate of arti. I stood there folding my hands on my chest as she completed the rest of the offerings. She is so mature sometimes that made me proud of her. 

''CHANDANI'' there were many voices and I looked at the entrance, observing her friends. They are going to live here now in that way she won't be bored and they will be safe too as their name is now related to Kabir, Sidharth and Yash.

All of them instantly ran to her and jumped on her, I too ran to her side protecting her from falling down. Soon all the girls start to chit chat ignoring our presence. I looked at Yash and Kabir, and they both shrugged off. I sulked looking at all the girls who stole my wife.

Wife stealers

Hey everyone... Here is an update, Sorry it took me long enough to publish this chapter. As my internals started already and I have to focus on my studies too, so the updates for this month will be slower than usual. Hope you will understand my situation. 

Lastly, shower your love with votes and comments.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

634K 36.8K 34
|ROSES AND CIGARETTES Book-I| She was someone who likes to be in her shell and He was someone who likes to break all the shells. °•°•°•°•° "Junoon ba...
323K 27K 29
Book 3 of the Singhania family - A sequel to Kismat and Vishwaas, can be read as a stand-alone. Aarav Singhania - A 25-year-old accountant working in...
13.6K 1.1K 20
Shreya Diwan Singh Rajvansh A simple, bubbly 21 year old girl who's the apple of her family's eyes being the only daughter of the Rajvansh family aka...
887K 42.1K 59
Tale as old as Time! A new version of Beauty and The Beast in my writing. Wha-wha-what d-d-do yo-you want from me?? Ah! Don't you already know Jhilm...