𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭 /ᴍɪᴄᴋ ꜱᴄʜᴜᴍ...

By lvrr4u

"ᴛʜᴏᴜɢʜᴛ ʏᴏᴜ ᴡᴇʀᴇ ᴛᴏᴏ ɢᴏᴏᴅ ꜰᴏʀ ᴍᴇ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɴᴇᴠᴇʀ ɢᴀᴠᴇ ᴍᴇ ᴛɪᴍᴇ ᴏꜰ ᴅᴀʏ, ᴍʏ ᴅᴇᴀʀ ɪᴛ'ꜱ ᴏᴋᴀʏ, ᴛʜɪɴɢꜱ ʜᴀᴘᴘᴇɴ ꜰᴏʀ ʀᴇ... More

𝐁𝐚𝐝 𝐇𝐚𝐛𝐢𝐭
𝑺𝒂𝒃𝒓𝒊𝒏𝒂 𝑴𝒐𝒐𝒓𝒆
"I'm alive"
"Who's the 6'0 American Eagle model?"
"Great like bisquets and gravy"
"I'm tied to a star that doesn't shine anymore"
"How long do we stay?"
"He always finds the way to wow me."
"Monaco baby!"
"He's nice to look at"
"Everyone loves Sabrina Moore"
"He had that something."
"Jet lagged"
"I'm always supporting you."
"No one knew I wanted him as much as she did"
"Do you wanna come with me?"
"Still pretty"
"You're safe with me"
"I liked him, no, I loved him."
"Unconscious smile."
"Take a stab at it"
"I had the best friends in the world."
"The guy I loved loved someone else."
"All this time he wanted me?"
"I always wanted you."
"I never knew you wanted me"
"The only girl in his world."
"Don't look at my lips if you're not gonna kiss them."
"Bad Habit by Sabrina Moore"
"Wouldn't want anyone else"
"I just wanted him to be happy. Always."
"Everything works out in the end."
A.N.

"Songs and "friends""

7.3K 248 58
By lvrr4u

"Monaco podium!" Lando yelled running towards me. He hugged me and I chuckled and hugged him back. He still had the champagne bottle in his hand.

"That's my boy." I put my hand on his shoulder and slightly shook him.

Vettel had finished P5 and Mick P18.

I was worried about Mick. He sounded so sad on his radio.

"We need to fucking party!" Lando yelled and I chuckled shaking my head.

"I agree with the Brit." Heidi pointed at Lando.

I saw Seb walking towards us and immediately ran towards him.

"P5!" I yelled and hugged him tightly.

"You're my lucky charm." He smiled wrapping his arms around me. "God, I want to go to sleep so bad." He sighed and I chuckled.

"Old man." I joked and he glared at me with a smile. "Have you seen Mick?" I asked and he sighed shaking his head.

"He got off the car and locked himself up in his driver's room." He replied and I pursed my lips with a sad expression on my face.

"Hey George! I told you I'd score a podium!" Lando yelled pointing at his friend.

George rolled his eyes and crossed his arms.

"You owe me 20 bucks!" Lando kept rubbing his podium on everyone's faces.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"You're going to the party?" Seb asked and I looked back at him.

"I guess."

"You're not a party person." He smiled.

"I know." I chuckled softly. "Maybe I can take Mick, it'll cheer him up." I suggested.

"I think that's actually a good idea." Seb agreed and I smiled.

[...]

"He hasn't opened the door for anyone but you can give it a try." Guenther sighed when we got to the door.

"Thanks Guenther." I smiled a little bit at him. He nodded and walked away, leaving me standing in front of the white door.

I bit my tongue and took a deep breath trying to build up the courage to knock. As soon as my knuckles hit the wood, the instant regret hit too. He was gonna hate me, he probably wanted to be alone and I'd just disturbed his peace. I swallowed hard.

The door swung open.

"I told you to leave me..." Mick stopped when he saw me, his features relaxing.

"I'm sorry. Guenther told me I could knock." I apologized and pursed my lips.

"No, no, it's okay. It's good to see you." A small smile appeared on his face. "Come in." He stepped aside and I walked in his room.

He closed the door and I sat down on a black couch that was on the right side of the room. He leaned back on the door and looked at the floor.

"How are you?" I asked.

"I'm fine, I guess. Sucks to be a loser." He sighed, still looking at the carpet.

"Mick, you're not a loser. No loser gets to F1." I spoke and he looked at me.

"I just feel so frustrated." He walked towards me and sat besides me on the couch. "I have all this high expectations put on me and I'm being a total failure." He put his hands on his face.

I grabbed his hand and took it off his face.

"I know what'll cheer you up." I rubbed his hand.

"What?"

"There's a party." I raised my eyebrows with a smile.

"I hate parties." He replied smiling and I chuckled.

"Me too. I need some company though." I told him and he chuckled softly.

"I'll gladly be your company." He tilted his head and I smiled.

[...]

Mick and I walked in the party. He was wearing a white button up shirt with a grey jacket on top and jeans. I had a blue dress and my white boots on.

"What in the world..." Mick looked around, stunned by how many people there was.

Everyone was super drunk, there were guys dressed as clowns giving shots and the neon lights made the whole place shine.

"There she is!" I heard a voice.

I turned around and saw Dani.

"Dani." I smiled and hugged him.

"And your handsome companion." Daniel joked looking at Mick.

"Hey." Mick smiled and they bumped fists.

"Want one?" Dani raised a bottle of vodka with an excited look on his face.

"I don't drink but thanks." Mick shrugged with a smile.

"I like him, responsible." Dani hit Mick's arm slightly and he chuckled.

"Daniel Ricciardo, you're wasted." I crossed my arms and he laughed, showing us his bright teeth. The iconic Dani smile.

"Do you want one Ms. Moore?" Dani shook the bottle and I rolled my eyes with a smile.

"Fine." I agreed.

I opened my mouth and he started pouring the liquor on my mouth. I winced when I felt the brining feeling in my throat.

"Oh God." I shook my head trying to shake off the bad taste.

"That was a nice one." Daniel patted my back as I wiped my mouth.

"Daniel, can you stop being such a bad influence?" I heard Heidi's voice and turned around to look at her.

"Says the one with the cup of vodka and Sprite." Daniel raised his eyebrows and Heidi glared at him.

"Where's Lando?" I asked Heidi.

"The show off is at the bar." Heidi rolled her eyes taking a sip from her cup and I chuckled.

"Not again." I scoffed and Heidi chuckled.

We continued making our way through the crowd of people. Mick was holding my hand so he wouldn't lose me in between the crowd.

"Monaco baby!" I heard the clear British accent.

I looked up and saw Lando standing on the bar with a bottle of tequila in his hand. Luisa shook her head and chuckled. She was sat on one of the stools. The crowd cheered when Lando took a long shot of tequila.

"Hey! Podium boy!" I yelled and he looked around confused. "Down here you idiot!" I yelled and he finally spotted me.

"Aww, you're so tiny." He made a squeaky voice and I rolled my eyes.

"And you're so drunk. Get down here." I ordered and he pouted and jumped down off the bar. He stumbled and Mick and I held him.

"Thank you my friends." He patted our backs.

"Lando, what have you been drinking?" I asked when I saw the stains on his shirt.

"Tequila." He raised the bottle up. "Checo's recommendation." He added with a cheeky smile. "Why are you two spinning?" He pointed at us and stumbled.

"Woah." Mick and I went to catch him again.

I looked around trying to find someone who could help us with Lando.

"Carlos!" I yelled when I spotted him. He turned around trying to find who just called his name. "Carlos!" I called him again and he finally spotted me.

He smiled at me and then his eyes went to Lando, his smile fading.

"Maldita sea." He cursed and walked towards us. "Is he okay?" He asked and I shook my head and sighed.

Lando was like a rag doll. We were almost carrying him at this point. He had his head down and eyes closed.

"Lando." Carlos grabbed his face. "Lando. Despierta cabrón." He palmed his face and Lando reacted.

"Carlos. My ex-teammate." He smiled looking up at Carlos.

"Hello podium buddy." Carlos smiled at him. "Let's take you somewhere so you can rest."

"I'd like that." Lando mumbled.

"You go get Luisa, Mick and I will take him to that couch over there." Carlos turned to me and pointed at a couch on the corner of the room.

I nodded and Carlos grabbed Lando's arm. I walked towards the bar where Luisa was, she was unaware of the whole situation.

"Lulu." I called her and she looked at me, a smile appearing on her face.

"Brin. Hey." She hugged me and I wrapped my arms around her. She was wearing a beautiful orange dress.

"Oh my God, Sabrina Moore you look amazing." I heard another voice and turned around seeing Coco.

"You're making me blush, stop it." I chuckled softly and hugged her. "Lu, don't panic but Lando's really drunk." I grimaced.

"Where is he?" Her whole expression changed.

"Carlos and Mick took him to a couch so he could rest." I replied. "Come on." I told her.

Coco and Luisa followed me across the room. We passed through large crowds of people and got to the couch where Lando was.

"Lando, let go of the bottle." Mick tried taking the bottle from Lando.

"It's mine!" Lando yelled like he was a child.

"Let go of it you idiot." Carlos was also trying to take it from him.

"Lando." Luisa spoke in a scolding tone. Lando immediately let go of the bottle and Mick took it from him.

"Luisa, baby." Lando looked at her fondly. "Where have you been?"

"Waiting for you to sober up." Luisa crossed her arms.

"I'm sorry, I just..." Lando suddenly went silent and closed his eyes, falling asleep.

"Oh my God, is he dead?" Coco panicked.

"Lando." I shook him. "Lando you're scaring me." I shook him harder and looked at Carlos and Mick.

"Lando." Carlos tried to get a reaction from him.

"Lando, come on." I shook him again.

Lando opened his eyes and we all sighed in relief.

"Thank God." I whispered.

He straightened up and threw up. Everyone stepped back except your girl here.

"Ewww." I closed my eyes and sighed.

[...]

"It's not washing up." I kept trying to clean my dress.

"It'll come off. Don't worry." Mick assured.

I rubbed it as hard as I could and sighed in defeat. I put my hands on my face.

"I hate parties." I mumbled and heard Mick chuckle softly.

"Let me help you." He grabbed the paper from my hands.

Our fingers brushed against each other and he smiled at me. He grabbed the fabric delicately and started rubbing it. He was totally focused on the dress and I couldn't take my eyes off him. A strand of blonde hair fell in front of his face and he bit his under lip a little bit.

"There you go. That's better." He looked up at me, his blue eyes meeting mine.

"Thanks." I pursed my lips and smiled.

"Do you want to leave?" He asked and I felt my heart race at his question.

"Yes please." I chuckled softly and he chuckled. "We still have this." I grabbed the bottle of tequila from the counter.

"You're such a bad influence." He joked and I laughed.

[...]

I took a sip from the bottle and handed it to him.

"We could get arrested for drinking on the streets, you know?" He spoke and I rolled my eyes.

"Just drink." I replied and he smiled and took a sip from the bottle. He winced at the strong taste and I chuckled.

"Holy shit." He cursed and I feigned surprise.

"Did Mick Schumacher just curse?" I joked and he laughed.

"He just did." He replied and I chuckled. "This is strong." He looked at the bottle.

"It's tequila, amigo." I told him shaking the bottle.

We kept walking down the street and I hugged myself feeling the breeze of the cold night.

"You're freezing." Mick shook his head with a smile.

"Nice job, Sherlock. You've cracked the case." I spoke sarcastic and he rolled his eyes.

"Sarcastic much." He started taking his jacket of. His back muscles tensing.

Pull yourself together Sabrina.

"Here." He put the jacket over my shoulders.

"Thank you." I smiled a little bit and put it on. He smiled back and looked back to the front.

"Monaco's beautiful." He stated looking at the dock.

"It's truly mesmerizing." I looked at him with a smile. He turned to look at me.

"Mesmerizing. I like that word." He smiled and I looked down hiding a smile. "How's songwriting going for you?" He asked.

"I kinda have a concept and I already have a really good line." I raised my chin up.

"Wow, a line." He raised his eyebrows smiling and nodded his head.

"No, no, no, not any line. A really good line." I raised my finger up.

"May I have the honor to hear this really good line?" He asked and I pursed my lips.

"No." I replied and he glared at me. "But..."

"But?" He asked intrigued.

"You'll be the first to hear the song when it's done." I replied and a smile appeared on his face.

"Promise?" He raised his pinky.

"Promise." I intertwined our pinkies and smiled.

"Can't wait to hear it." He tilted his head as we kept walking.

I smiled and took another sip from the bottle.

[...]

"What if I give you another great line for your song?" He asked sitting on the red couch of the hotel lobby.

"Like the biscuits and gravy line?" I reminded him and he sat up straight.

"Hey, that line was good." He feigned being offended and I chuckled. "What is your song about?"

"Uh...I..." His question made me get tongue-tided. "I can't reveal that either." I stuttered.

"You're so secretive." He spoke frustrated and put his hands on his face.

"What about you?" I asked.

"What about me?" He asked confused.

"F1, Haas, you. Are you feeling better?" I asked and he sighed.

"Kinda. I just need to work harder. My dad is watching me, actually. He's probably disappointed." I saw his eyes sadden.

"No, Mick, don't say that. He's probably so proud of you, you're his son." I put my hand on his arm. "You won F2 and now you're in F1. You're literally one in a million. And you don't have to be Michael Schumacher. That's your dad, you're Mick Schumacher and you're gonna make a name for yourself in the sport." I spoke and he looked at me. His eyes shifting from my eyes to my lips.

"You always know what to say." He whispered, I felt his breath. He was really close.

"I try." I whispered looking at his lips shamelessly.

"Sabrina!" I heard a familiar voice and turned around.

It was Heidi. She was followed by Luisa, Coco, Carlos and George who were holding Lando up.

"Come get your rag doll." George glared at Lando and I chuckled.

Mick and I stood up and walked towards them.

"Let's get him to his room. He needs to rest." I spoke and Carlos and George nodded.

[...]

Luisa was passing her hands through Lando's hair while he had his eyes closed. George threw a blanket over them and Luisa smiled at him.

"Sleep well mate." He hit Lando's legs slightly. "Goodnight Luisa." He smiled at the girl and she smiled back.

"Are you gonna be okay with this idiot?" I asked Luisa and she chuckled and nodded.

"I can handle him." She replied and I chuckled.

We walked out of the room, all knowing Lando was left in good hands.

"I need to go rest too. You guys sleep well." Carlos told us.

"Thank you Carlos." I smiled at him and he smiled back.

"I need to go rest too. Goodnight lads." George started walking off.

"That was so British." Heidi joked and George chuckled.

"I probably should go to sleep too." Mick pointed at the hallway.

"Get some rest." I put my hand on his shoulder and he smiled at me.

"Goodnight." He told us with a smile.

"Goodnight." The three of us replied and he walked off.

When Mick was far enough I felt someone nudge me slightly.

"What?" I looked at Heidi and she chuckled.

"You're so in love with him." She shook her beard with a smile.

"I'm not." I crossed my arms and glared at her.

"You so are. And he's probably in love with you too." Heidi spoke excited.

"You don't know that." Coco spoke and we turned to look at her confused. "I...I mean you said you were just friends, didn't you?" She stuttered and smiled.

"Yeah, we're just friends." I replied and pursed my lips. "Just friends." I whispered.

[...]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

633K 4.8K 49
Requests are open! Let your imagination run wild 18+
726K 11K 75
ᴀʟᴇɴᴀ ᴘᴀᴠᴇʟʟɪ ᴀ ʙᴜꜱɪɴᴇꜱꜱ ᴡᴏᴍᴀɴ ɪɴ ᴍᴏɴᴀᴄᴏ. ᴄʜᴀʀʟᴇꜱ ʟᴇᴄʟᴇʀᴄ ᴀ ꜰᴏʀᴍᴜʟᴀ ᴏɴᴇ ᴅʀɪᴠᴇʀ ꜰᴏʀ ꜰᴇʀʀᴀʀɪ. ᴇᴀᴄʜ ʟɪᴋᴇ ᴛᴏ ᴇꜱᴄᴀᴘᴇ ᴛʜᴇɪʀ ʜᴇᴄᴛɪᴄ ʀᴇᴀʟɪᴛɪᴇꜱ ᴏɴᴄᴇ ɪɴ ᴀ ᴡʜɪʟ...
60K 841 23
𝐖𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐢𝐟 𝐚 𝐆𝐫𝐞𝐞𝐤 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐣𝐨𝐢𝐧 𝐚 𝐫𝐚𝐜𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐠𝐫𝐢𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝐨𝐟 𝐦𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐦𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐨𝐟 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐦...
95.2K 2.6K 23
ɪꜰ ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴏᴜʟᴅ ꜱᴇᴇ ᴛʜᴀᴛ ɪ'ᴍ ᴛʜᴇ ᴏɴᴇ ᴡʜᴏ ᴜɴᴅᴇʀꜱᴛᴀɴᴅꜱ ʏᴏᴜ... 𝘓𝘰𝘷𝘦𝘭𝘺𝘯 𝘓𝘦𝘤𝘭𝘦𝘳𝘤 𝘩𝘢𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘦𝘯 𝘪𝘯 𝘭𝘰𝘷𝘦 𝘸𝘪𝘵𝘩 𝘩𝘦𝘳 𝘣𝘳𝘰𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘳'�...