"Everyone loves Sabrina Moore"

Mick and I had gone out to a local coffee shop. Not as a date, just as friends.

The waiter brought us two coffees and a slice of pumpkin pie to each.

"Thank you." Mick thanked the waiter and he smiled.

The waiter had blue eyes and some huge round glasses. He walked off and I turned to look at Mick.

"The waiter looked so much like Harry Potter." I told him and he raised an eyebrows.

"Like Daniel Radcliffe?" He asked.

"Harry Potter. Don't tell me you haven't watched Harry Potter." I tilted my head as I stirred my tea.

"I won't tell you then." He took a sip of his coffee and I raised my eyebrows.

"No way. You need to watch Harry Potter like right now or read the books." I shrugged and he chuckled.

"I will. I promise." He smiled.

"You look like you'd be a Hufflepuff." I squinted and took a sip from my coffee.

"What's a Hufflepuff?" He tilted his head, his eyes shining and a strand of blonde hair falling in front of his eyes.

"Yeah, you're definitely a Hufflepuff." I stated.

"What's a Hufflepuff?" He asked again and I chuckled.

"Google it." I replied pursing my lips in a smile and he glared at me with a smile.

He took his phone out and I saw him type something quickly.

"Hufflepuff is one of the four Houses of Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Its founder was the medieval witch Helga Hufflepuff. Hufflepuff is the most inclusive among the four houses; valuing hard work, dedication, patience, loyalty, and fair play rather than a particular aptitude in its members." He read and looked up at me.

"Sounds like you." I smiled resting my chin in my hands.

"There are four houses? Wow." He looked at his phone scrolling down. "Why can't I be a Gryffindor?" He asked and I scoffed.

"Everybody always wants to be Gryffindor but personally I think Hufflepuff is the best house. It has the best people in it." I smiled at him.

"I'm flattered." He pursed his lips in a smile. "You're definitely a Ravenclaw." He spoke and I furrowed my brows.

"I always though myself as more of a Slytherin." I raised my eyebrows pursing my lips.

"Ravenclaws possess the traits of cleverness, wisdom, wit, intellectual ability and creativity." Mick read and then looked up at me. "Sounds like you." A small smile appeared on his face.

I chuckled softly.

We continued chatting for about two hours. Time went flying. I was having a great time but I had to go back to the hotel and Mick had to go somewhere else.

"What about...let's go stupid and crazy like biscuits and gravy." He spoke and I laughed shaking my head.

"Mick, I'm not putting the biscuits and gravy line in my song." I spoke in between laughter as we walked out of the coffee shop.

"What about stupid and crazy like spaghetti?" He suggested and I shook my head smiling. "Fine." He chuckled and I chuckled too.

I looked at my phone. Coco had promised to come and pick me up.

"Are you going back alone?" He asked furrowing his brows.

"No, Coco's picking me up but she said she'd be here like ten minutes ago." I looked around and then back at my phone. "I'll try calling her."