"You're safe with me"

Mick and I got off the car chatting and laughing. He opened the trunk and grabbed both of our suitcases.

"I can take mine." I looked at him and he shook his head.

"It's okay, I got it." He smiled at me closing the trunk. "I'm quite strong if you haven't noticed." He joked flexing his muscles and winked at me. I rolled my eyes chuckling softly.

"What a gentleman. Enjoy carrying my 77 pound suitcase." I patted his shoulder and started making my way to the entrance.

"77..." He whispered and looked at my suitcase. "What are you carrying, an elephant?"

I chuckled still walking towards the door. I walked up some stairs and got to the wooden door. I looked back at Mick and saw him struggling.

"You can knock if you want to." He yelled as he dragged the suitcases.

I looked back at the door and took a deep breath biting my tongue. My heart was racing and my hands were sweating. I was nervous.

I knocked on the door and put my hands behind my back, applying even more pressure on my tongue. Mick got to the door just when it swung open. A blonde woman appeared on the other side.

I immediately recognized her.

"My God." A bright smile appeared on her face and she out her hands on her mouth. "Sabrina, darling, you're so big." She immediately wrapped her arms around me, pulling me into a warm hug. "Oh, the last thing I remember about you is you playing with your dolls." She rubbed my back.

She put her hands on my shoulders and looked at me fondly. She put one of her hands on my face and examined my features.

"You look just like your father." She caressed my cheek.

I smiled.

"You look just like I remember you. You didn't age a bit." I spoke and she chuckled and moved her hand.

"Nice to see you too mom." Mick joked and I chuckled.

"Oh my sweet Mick. Come here." She pulled him in a hug. "Mama missed you." She started kissing his cheek and Mick scrunched his nose.

"Stop it, mom." He giggled. "Where's Gina?" He asked looking around for his sister.

I knew he missed her.

"Gina! Sabrina and Mick are here!" Corinna yelled looking at the stairs.

We heard quick footsteps and a blonde girl stood in front of the door in shock, looking straight at me. Mick and her looked so alike. A smile appeared on her face and she ran towards me.

"Oh my God, you're so big." She hugged me and I chuckled softly.

"I've been told." I replied and she chuckled.

"You grew up so beautiful." She put her hands on my shoulders and looked at me like she couldn't believe it.

A little smile appeared on my face.

Mick cleared his throat and Gina looked at him.

"Hello? Your brother's here." He waved his hand and I shook my head smiling.

"Don't think I forgot about you." Gina walked towards him and put him in a headlock. "My little brother." She tousled his hair with her free hand.

Mick giggled like a little kid. It was absolutely adorable.

"Come in. You must be hungry." Corinna put her hand on my shoulder guiding me in.

"Just a little bit." I pursed my lips on a smile.