"Take a stab at it"

"You were absolutely wonderful." I hugged Luisa and she chuckled softly wrapping her arms around me.

Her first catwalk had been a total success. Lando, George and I were there for her.

"Thank you so much." She smiled and I placed a kiss on her cheek.

"You look like an angel." I put my hands on her shoulders looking at her.

"You're gonna make me cry." She put her hands on her chest and chuckled softly.

"You look like the most beautiful angel." Lando spoke and I took a step back. He had a bouquet of flowers in his hands. He handed them to her and she smiled.

Luisa put her hand on Lando's face and kissed him gently.

"Awww." George and I spoke in awe as we smiled at the sight of true love.

"I should call Carmen." George mumbled and I chuckled.

"What about we go celebrate?" Lando suggested and I glared at him.

"You always find an excuse to get drunk, don't you?" I crossed my arms.

"No." He lied. "Yes, but this time we're celebrating my girlf...Luisa." He corrected himself.

I saw Luisa's face drop at this correction and I mentally face-slapped myself.

What a fucking idiot.

Men.

"I agree with Lan, I'd like to have a few drinks." George tried lightening up the mood.

"Let's get wasted." I added and grabbed Luisa's arm.

"I like that idea." She chuckled softly.

[...]

"Did you hear how he cut off mid-sentence?" Luisa asked annoyed as I put a blue eyeshadow on her lid.

"We all heard." I clicked my tongue.

"He was about to call me his girlfriend and he corrected himself. What the heck?" She kept ranting as I grabbed more blue eyeshadow.

"That was an asshole move." I tapped the brush in the counter. "Close your eyes for me." I told her and she listened.

"Right? If I'm not his girlfriend then what am I? What are we?" She was pissed.

"I don't blame you for being all confused but you just need to have patience with Lando, he's a little slow." I spoke and she chuckled softly.

"There you go. You look beautiful." I put my hand on her shoulders and she looked at herself in the mirror. The blue made her eyes pop.

She smiled at herself and then turned to look at me.

"I just wish he had the courage to ask me to be his girlfriend." She told me and I sighed.

"If he loves you he'll get the balls to ask you to be his girlfriend." I spoke and she smiled.

"I hope he does soon."

[...]

We walked in a bar. The ride was kind of awkward, Luisa was visibly mad at Lando and Lando was just usual him, confused.

"I'll go get something to drink." Luisa spoke.

"I'll come with you." Lando took a step forward.

"I said I." She replied and turned around, hitting Lando intentionally with her hair as she walked off.

"Bloody hell." George whispered.

"What's with her?" Lando furrowed his brows confused and looked at us.