"He had that something."

"What about...I like his blonde hair and blue eyes." Luisa suggested and I glared up at her, I had my head in between my hands.

"Might as well say "I'm deeply in love with Mick Schumacher." I replied and she rolled her eyes.

"I'm not a songwriter, I'm a model." She told me and I sighed. "How about we go out? You said Coco's in London, didn't you?" She asked and I nodded. "Call her."

"Lulu, I don't feel like going out." I hid my face in my hands.

"We're going out." Luisa took my hands off my face. "You need to put your Taylor Swift persona aside for a while." She nodded her head.

"You'll have to drag me out." I challenged her.

"Oh, I will, I will." She replied, a smile appearing on her face.

[...]

Coco, Luisa and I entered a local club. I had a pink dress on that Luisa had chosen for me. I pulled it down trying to fix it.

"There's so many hotties in here." Coco smiled excited.

"I'm taken." Luisa raised her eyebrows.

"You're official?" I turned to look at her surprised me

"Not yet. I'm waiting." Luisa replied shrugging with a smile on her face.

"Then you're not taken." Coco joked and Luisa chuckled.

I looked around, the place was really crowded. We walked in and started blending with the crowd.

Coco and Luisa started dancing and I stood still not knowing what to do. I wasn't a party person at all.

Luisa looked at me and chuckled.

"Just let go." He grabbed my hand and spun me around. I chuckled dancing along with her.

"You look so hot." Coco grabbed my hand and spun me around too.

We danced to the rhythm. I was actually having fun.

"Oh my God, don't look but that hot guy over there is absolutely staring." Coco spoke and I immediately turned around being the most obvious person ever. "I said don't look." She hit my arm slightly and Luisa chuckled.

I rubbed my arm and looked at her offended. The guy had jet black hair, pale skin and a button up shirt with the first three buttons undone.

"Girls, don't panic but he's coming over here." Luisa told us and Coco's eyes widened.

"Oh my God, do I look good? Do you have gum?" Coco absolutely panicked.

"You look amazing." Luisa assured her.

"And your breath's okay. Mint." I added smiling and breathed in.

Coco fixed her dress and her hair quickly.

"Hello ladies." The guy had a deep voice.

"Hey." Coco looked up at him with a smile and blinked flirty.

"You're Sabrina Moore aren't you?" The guy looked at me and I saw Coco's smile drop.

"Uh...yeah, depends on who's asking." Making horrible jokes was my defense mechanism. The guy chuckled showing his perfect white teeth.

"I'm asking and I'm also asking if I can buy you a drink." The guy smiled at me.

I looked at Luisa and at Coco.

"Go." Luisa gave me a little push and I stumbled a little bit to the front.

"I...uh...sure, I love free stuff." I mumbled and the guy laughed again.