"The only girl in his world."

Brina's POV:

Heidi and I had decided to grab our things and go to Mick's and Seb's hotel. Heidi was staying with Seb and I was staying with Mick.

Mick grabbed the keycard to open the room. He passed the card and the door opened.

"Hey." Seb called us before we went in. "You're sleeping in separate beds, all right?" He spoke and Mick and I looked at each other.

"Sure, Seb." Mick replied with an innocent smile on his face.

"And if you don't at least stay safe." He added and Heidi made a face of disgust.

"Seb, oh my God." I put by hands on my face, hiding the redness on my face.

Mick covered his mouth hiding his laughter.

"Sebastian, you can't just say that." Heidi closed her eyes and sighed. "That's gross. I'm out." She spoke grabbing her bag from the floor and started to walk away.

"Heids." Seb called her but she kept walking. He sighed and grabbed Heidi's remaining luggage. "I'm serious you two." He pointed at us.

"We'll be fine." Mick chuckled and Seb squinted his eyes looking at him and walked off.

When Seb was far enough, Mick and I looked at each other and bursted out laughing.

"Oh my God." I whispered covering my face and Mick chuckled.

[...]

The sun was already setting. Mick had told me to get ready. I didn't know why but I was really hoping for a date.

I was putting some earrings on. I tilted my head putting the long, golden, earrings on.

I looked at the mirror and saw Mick leaning against the door frame of the bathroom. I smiled at him.

"What?" I asked when I saw the way he was looking at me.

"You look mesmerizing." He replied with a smile on his face.

I pursed my lips and looked down. He walked towards me and I felt his presence behind me. He brushed my hair off my neck with his fingertips, making my stomach tingle. He placed a soft kiss on my neck and I chuckled softly. I turned around and wrapped my hands around his neck.

"You're the most mesmerizing girl I've ever seen." He whispered and stared at my eyes and then at my lips.

Every single one of his words made me feel like I was the only girl in the world. At least the only girl in his world.

I leaned in and our lips met. The kiss started soft and innocent and turned into a deeper and rougher one. I passed my hands through his blonde hair, messing it up. His hands slipped to my waist. He carried me and I wrapped my legs around his waist. He placed me on top of the bathroom counter and put his hand on the back of my head, deepening the kiss.

He slipped his hand up and down my thigh. I put my hand on the back of his neck and slipped the other one across his chest. I unbuttoned his shirt as he kept placing kisses on my neck. He slipped his hand in my dress.

Suddenly, there was a knock on the door.

"Fuck." I cursed under my breath.

Mick quickly started buttoning his shirt up. I fixed my dress as I walked towards the door. I opened the door and saw Seb.

Of course it was him.