"No one knew I wanted him as much as she did"

"I'm wearing a dress so you better drive slow, I don't wanna flash anyone." I warned as I walked towards Mick and he chuckled.

He had a leather jacket on, black jeans and a white shirt. He looked extremely hot.

"Don't worry. We're going so fast no one's gonna see you." He replied and I shook my head smiling.

He put the helmet on my head and secured it. He got on the motorcycle and I got on behind him. I wrapped my hands around his waist.

"You ready?" He asked looking back at me.

"I think so, yeah." I replied biting my tongue nervous. I hated motorcycles.

He smiled and started the engine. He started speeding down the street. It was lit up by beautiful lights and the moon was full. I looked at its beautiful light and smiled a little bit.

"The moon looks mesmerizing tonight." Mick spoke like he could read my thought.

"It does." I smiled still looking up.

Mick increased the speed. The wind was hitting my face and making my hair flow. I extended my arms feeling the wind crash against my hand and seeing the cars pass by quickly.

"It's not that bad, right?" Mick looked back at me for a second and I smiled.

"It's amazing." I extended my arms into the air and my smile widened.

I felt free and careless for the first time in my life. Didn't know where I was going but I knew I trusted Mick with my life.

[...]

We got off the motorcycle in front of a building. It looked empty.

"Are your murdering me for real this time?" I joked and Mick chuckled and shook his head.

"Luckily for you, no." He pursed his lips in a smile.

"Unlucky me." I joked and he laughed again.

"Come on." He grabbed my hand and lead me inside the building.

The lights were off and it was absolutely pitch black. I squeezed Mick's hand, I hated the dark.

"She's here!" Mick yelled and I looked at him confused.

Suddenly, tons of neon lights turned on and lit up the place.

"Surprise!" Tons of people in the room yelled.

I jumped startled. It was a surprise birthday party. I put my hands on my chest trying to regain my breath.

"Happy Birthday Brin." Lando wrapped me in a hug and I hugged him back.

"Feliz Cumpleaños." Carlos told me and I smiled and hugged him.

"Gracias." I replied rubbing his shoulder.

"Happy birthday Brin Brin." Coco hugged me tightly and shook me around a little bit making me chuckle.

"Happy birthday Brina." Heidi hugged me and I tousled her hair.

"Aren't you too young to be at a party?" I joked and she rolled her eyes with a smile.

"I got out more than you do." She fired back and I feigned indignation.

"Touché." I raised my eyebrows and she chuckled.

"Happy birthday kiddo." Seb extended his arms and wrapped me into a hug.

"Thank you Seb." I smiled. "Aren't you too old to be at a party?" I joked looking up at him.

"Funny." He tousled my hair and I chuckled.